Half nip here, how do people enjoy anime when they have to read subs...

Half nip here, how do people enjoy anime when they have to read subs? And amerifat dubs are awful so thats out of the question.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Learn-Speed-Reading
youtube.com/watch?v=oLt5qSm9U80
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dont read subs and learn moon or dont complain

I'm half nip I do know moon.
How do autists who don't know moon enjoy anime though

Same way I associate the written part of a post with the cute anime girl image attached it on Sup Forums, plus voice acting.

By knowing how to read and not being as retarded as you.

How do people who aren't black enjoy sports?

Our eyes are big enough to read subs and see the rest of the screen.

By being fast readers.

t. another hafu

>And amerifat dubs are awful so thats out of the question.

Who are you trying to fool? Anime dialog is just shit.

it's not like reading subs is that detrimental to watching anime, especially when 50% of the runtime of an average episode of anime is just keyframes anyway.
糞スレdel

filty halfie scum should leave the board and go back to bitching about hiroshima.

leave us superior humans to our subs in peace.

Bet you're too fucking lazy to watch any foreign films then.

More like half-faggot

Kill yourself hafu pig disgusting not even pure nippon

You sure you arent full nip? Because you sure are a fucking idiot just like them

>foreign films
you mean attack on swimgirls VS the undead?

Because why bother learning the language when you can spend that valuable time watching chinese cartoons instead obviously

girls fucking love potato chips

It's more engaging with subtitles considering most seasonal anime is slideshows and watching without anything to read puts you to sleep.

Why wouldn't I enjoy it? I use subs for western series too when I can, it gives me a few extra seconds of comprehension when I read the lines before they're spoken.

At some point you don't even notice anymore that you're reading.

People who are bothered by subs have probably a low functioning brain or something like that.

That's hilarious coming from a semiliterate.

>how do people enjoy anime when they have to read subs?
By getting used to it.

There's nothing to watch really, most anime series are stills with moving mouths 90% of the time, another 9% is a bad, hasty animation that you wouldn't want to look too much at anyway and the final 1% is the stuff made into webms where there isn't really anything to read so you get to watch it.

I prefer subtitles even when watching shit in English.

How do people walk when they have to breathe?
How do people read a newspaper while drinking juice?
How do people speak on a phone when they're driving?
How do people poop and eat at the same time?

Says the faggot that doesnt know its own language

>How do people poop and eat at the same time?
What?

Hmm

In some countries, only movies and TV series for literal preschoolers get dubbed while everything else gets subbed. If you're from such a country, you literally grow up with subs and it becomes second nature to you.

ESLs > EOPs

dubs are for some reason really garbage and theres only a few exceptions where dubs are done well enough that the emotion described through the VA matches the expression in the show you're watching.

so yea subs are the only real option.

asking the important questions I see.

don't do that you will have constipation

It's like reading a book
With pictures
That move

What's not to like? Also, what is multitasking? I'm sure this thread is entirely bait.

>ESLs > EOPs

pure fucking delusion

I try to learn moon. Reading subs suck.

If you understand the language, I'm sure that's truly the superior way of watching the stuff. But if you're not graced with the fortune of having the cultural and genetic heritage of Glorious Nippon, and you suck too badly at learning a second language, you just have to settle for what you can get. If people say that the dub's really good, I'll usually gravitate towards that. Sometimes I'll watch it twice just to compare them. At my uni, we always choose subs so that the deaf students can watch.

Subtitles aren't bothersome at all. Only thing you lose out on from not knowing moon is all the good, old shit that isn't translated and likely never will be

kill yourself

I actually prefer subs now. I turn them on for most movies, english or not, and all videogames too.

I'm a fast reader so it's a non-issue, and if you miss something a character said due to an explosion or not paying attention for a second, you can catch it with the subs.

Are your eyes half slanted and you can't read a line of subtitles at the bottom of the screen with peripheral vision? It's pretty easy, especially when you've been doing it for half of your life. If you have to actively read subtitles and focus on them, you might be retarded.

Plenty of japs watch anime with Japanese subtitles to take screenshots with.

As an eleven, how does it feel to be subservient to Britannia?

As a Jap, how does it feel to know that "nationalism" in your country consists entirely of doing whatever the nigger in the White House tells your government to do and hating people who lived like Africans in the '40s but will be richer than you in five years?

Share your confused looking anime girls fag so i can steal them

Subtitles. Try them.

I use subtitles for everything, even my own language. It makes it easier to hear what everyone's saying even if someone is whispering or has a weird accent or is talking with some loud noise going on in the background.

Learning a new language takes a lot of time, with subtitles I can enjoy the original without having to know the language

>I use subtitles for everything, even my own language. It makes it easier to hear what everyone's saying even if someone is whispering or has a weird accent or is talking with some loud noise going on in the background.

Same.

It usually takes a full 24 hours before what you put in your mouth comes out of the other end. The act of eating while pooping has nothing to do with constipation.

I mean when it comes to enjoying anime, not when it comes to talking to them about anime.
I'd rather have Sup Forums filled with EOPs than with ESLs, but I'd rather be an ESL than an EOP.

It's true though, since ESLs can speak more than 1 language. The majority of EOPs don't even know English well. The only difference between them and beginner or intermediate level ESLs is that one of them has been brainwashed their entire life to shout FREEEDUMB and think they're actually above the rest because they said so, despite their own country buttfucking them 24/7. Guess which one that is.

Also I'd think that ESLs would start learning Japanese a lot easier than EOPs, since the former has actually learned a foreign language before.

good thing you're just in time to watch america become the greatest nation on earth again

Trump doesn't have a chance, so it'll be ruined by fucking Hillary.

wikihow.com/Learn-Speed-Reading

10/10

>poop and eat at the same time

Simple:

Ability to watch anime while read subtitles is the proof of ability to read fast.

If you can't read subtitles, then you suck at reading.

Reading subs is only painful if you're watching Teekyuu.

>I'd think that ESLs would start learning Japanese a lot easier than EOPs
This is probably true. I find Japanese grammar easier to understand than English because I can find more similarities in my native language than I can with English.

Japanese grammar is super easy. Couldn't tell you what my first impressions on English grammar were as it's been over 15 years since. Both are a joke though compared to my native language grammar.

ESLs are dumb.

>Half nip here
It's easy to tell that you're not.
Cool game of pretend, though. Maybe next time I'll be Yuki.

>excpecting people to learn a language to watch cartoons

kuso thread

It's not ideal but hardly impossible. Here's the thing: keep the player size small.

If you have it fullscreen on a 30" screen 50cm in front of you, when you're looking at subs you're gonna miss a tonne of shit because you can't really see the top half very well. If you instead keep the thing to a manageable size, you will see everything just fine when reading subs.

Quarter century of watching movies with my brother all the way to the stinger past the credits, while trying to figure out which name came from what country.

Honestly, wouldn't it take an autist to actually learn moon?

I say, knowing I'm implicating myself

So. Don't tell I'm the only one who watches anime with subtitles then rewatch it without subtitles?

I tried to do that, but it was too autistic. Just watch subbed and watch without after a few years.

How do people make a billion of these ohayous

Underrated post.

Basically this. Reading subs is just second nature. I guess it can be tedious if you haven't done it all your life.

Implying that southeast asian countries have enough money to not eat domestic animals or have money in general. Must be trolling

ESLs speaking more than one language is a pretty subjective interpretation if you're including spanish speakers

>There are people who can't read sub fast enough

I meant South Korea

ah got you, my bad

Since I'm not American either I spent most of my life reading subs

Better question is, how come you haven't you killed yourself when you got worst features of an asian, but none of the good ones of a white person?

>Half nip here
Build wall.

I read english faster than anime speaks japanese

>30" screen 50cm in front of you
Who the fuck would even do that?

Kek.

>kek

>autist
Said the hapa

SLUT!

It's not easy to tell half-nips apart from non-nips on the internet, user.

If Eddie Jones (an actual half-nip) shitposted on the Internet for example, you wouldn't be able to tell.

>Half nip here
Ok. Am I supposed bow and suck your dick like those /jp/ autist or something?

This

>lmao Spanish isn't a language
kys

THIS IS WHAT THE OP ACTUALLY PERCEIVES

IMAGINE LIFE THROUGH HIS EYES

ONLY THEN CAN YOU UNDERSTAND

He sees everything worth seeing, so what's the problem?

Because some of us don't have the reading ability of a five year old
or maybe just me

At least you don't have my pain

>born to nip parents
>fluent in Japanese
>marginal interest anime
>only stuff my parents would show me
>much more interested in capeshit and Sup Forums stuff
>classmates would approach me ARIGATOOO and "glomp" me

Fuck, why is it assumed I must be some anime expert?

You reminded me of this video

youtube.com/watch?v=oLt5qSm9U80

Ever watched Bakemonogatari? A regular fansubbed episode has less text to read on average.