I want Sup Forums to choose what I watch after I finish Bodacious Space Pirates

I want Sup Forums to choose what I watch after I finish Bodacious Space Pirates.

Some other Anime I've looked into:

Btooom!
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
Heaven's Memo Pad
Tokyo Ravens
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Black Rock Shooter

I want you to make your own decisions.

This.

There's nothing sadder than following the advice of other people, thus making your viewing experience a "second hand" one

So theres nothing here I should prioritize over others?

I'm more than happy Wittling down the list, just thought I may be sitting on a gem.

Chu2 but mix it with Madoka. That way you won't be clawing your eyes out.

Finding a gem is subjective.

You either like something that you find interesting based on a synopsis you've read, or you can follow the bandwagon and like something simply because other people like it.

See akira right now, then go for Baccano and if you are feeling open-minded, go see cat soup after those 2 i mentioned before
Also, drop Monster, and dont start bartender

And dont mind this assholes, sometimes you just dont know what to see, and a little help its not bad at that time

I'll keep this in mind. I'll watch those in that order.

Monster I watched about 40 episodes and never finished. Didn't seem like it was getting anywhere.

Bartender, I had downloaded in 2009 and never got around to watching it. I just watched the trailer and it seems like alot of nothing.

you seem to have trouble finishing good series, so watch some movies instead.

akira
dead leaves
Nausicaa
Ninja Scroll
vampire hunter d bloodlust
sword of the stranger

the animation in those movies is the best animation ever gets in anime

throw in redline too

boku
no

>can't tell the difference between Watched and dropped without looking at the color for a long time
;_;

Most of the longer ones I got caught up with other things. I have full intention of finishing them.

Sorry user, the ones that were dropped were:
Amatsuki
Fairy Tail
K-ON

MMMMMMOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS!!

Do your jobs!

I second Akira, dead leaves, nausicaa and redline.
and i add: Paprika, mind game, Perfect blue

Which Fate/Stay Night is that? If its UBW watch it, the budget was ridiculous and it looks so good

>Not separating anime in watched and not watched folders
Fuck off. I'm not doing shit for a faggot like you.

thanks man, Paprika looks great as does Perfect Blue. Mind game looks a bit bizarre, I'll have to look into it more.

It was the original, which I found boring. I should have marked it as dropped.

I like it all together.

I don't care what you like you shit eating faggot.

can you sage and stop bumping this shit thread

No.

If you were interested in the concept at least I'd recommend Unlimited Blade Works, it's by a different studio. The original was a really bad adaptation.

To Aru Majutsu No Index is good.