Is Rozen Maiden actually any good or do you fags just spam desu for the sake of desu?

Is Rozen Maiden actually any good or do you fags just spam desu for the sake of desu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssgm5rUpgUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nobody has spammed it for years fampai.

You're about a decade late.
No one spams desu any more.
Did you come here straight from the encyclopedia dramatica?

So you guys have absolutely nothing to do with desu derailing Sup Forums threads on a regular basis? Sure.

Why don't you go back there you little shit?

If you weren't such a moron you'd realize that Sup Forums is too small to have any real effect on Sup Forums even if you could mobilize all Sup Forumsnons, which you can't.

D

If you weren't such a moron you'd realize that it doesn't take many people posting something to circumvent flood detection

>going to Sup Forums post palin emails

Who the fuck does this? That board is a wasteland.

A wasteland full of tasty traps and boipussy.

>3dpd garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=ssgm5rUpgUs

It's a pretty alright show, although I actually disliked most of the main dolls and was mostly cheering on Suigintou to fuck shit up. Really Suiseiseki got so popular in my opinion because the other mains fucking sucked and she didn't. People didn't wanna say this but well, to me it's obvious. The show also struck me as kind of odd back then and in fact still would be if it was new today; how often do you hear "delicious dolljoints" still?

Desuspam was also the Chaika of its day, only if Chaika was a magnitude 6, Desu was a 9 on the Richter scale. It was still a common sight as late as 2009.

It really makes no sense, but fills me with nostalgia or something.

its ok but a little childish in tastes.

There really has been a resurgence of desu shit this year.

Seen it here, Sup Forums, /vg/, Sup Forums, even fucking /fa/.

Thought is was only one guy, but it can't be.

>reviving dead memes
go back to the stone age user

Watched the first episode and wanted to know if it was worth continuing.

I love the first EP, watching it over and over has some sort of OCD calming effect on me.

never finished the series because I don't want it to end in my mind

>Sup Forums
I can guarantee you that Sup Forums has nothing to do with whatever is happening in that shithole of shitholes. Now go back and stay there.

The manga is good. Only the newest season follows the manga and only goes like halfway through its second part.

It's all Sup Forums's doing.

go ahead, to finish the story i haven't finished it im right in the middle i believe. But they also have a 2013 series that continues it.

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

Desuwa is better.

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

DURR HURR NOBODY HAS SPAMMED DESU IN YEARS

People still spam desu, they do unknowingly when they try to say "to be honest" while using a shitty acronym.

this desu senpai

Classic Sup Forums is still exist!

Again, no one knows or cares what happens on Sup Forums.

>nobody has spammed it for years fampai.
>No one spams desu any more.

>nobody spams desu
>Sup Forums spams desu
>Sup Forums is nobody
Checks out.

its a word filter you retard t b h gets filtered to it

holy fucking shit you are so new it's amazing

Call me crazy, but I kind of doubt people are posting

T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H T B H

No one was talking about Sup Forums, and no one thought you were fucking talking about Sup Forums. You should realize this automatically, but of course you don't, since you're fresh from the worst board on the site and should head back immediately.

>Is Rozen Maiden actually any good

By the time you're done watching, you're gonna want to fuck one of the dolls.

Desu is old and busted

Desu wa is the new hotness

Who the fuck is that?

Who the fuck are you?

Of all the boards I visit, Sup Forums is the only one that can't immediately recognize a pony reference

Theres always been some people that still spam it in Sup Forums threads, it isn't some fucking underground ongoing Sup Forums raid.

Pony?