Moralfag whiteknight get BTFO'ed and his sense of conscience crumbled into corruption

>Moralfag whiteknight get BTFO'ed and his sense of conscience crumbled into corruption.

I can't love this trope enough.
Anime need more of this.

This was one of the most hype scenes in anime I can't agree more

SUZAKU

suzaku deserve his suffering, even after the show ended, he stuck living a life of dead man behind a mask to his death. worst cuck in history

Their moral dilemma was still fascinating and we shouldn't completely abandon Suzaku's ideology even if Lelouch was correct.

In a twisted and contrived manner, Suzaku got both what he deserved, and what he wanted, as a result of the Zero Requiem.

He was blinded by his loyalty toward the fucking brit crown despite being the son of the last man to have stood up to them. You're damn right he deserved his suffering.

The ending really was something special

Pic related? One day I need to watch Madoka.

Yeah pic related but how is post related to this thread.

Bro... Suzaku never had any loyalty and was a major theme in the second season he just fought for the crown because he thought it was the best way to pursue his agenda

this fag too, well he wasn't really corrupted. too bad, i wanted to see his ego shrink.

Difference with Sayaka is that she realized she was fucked and was just going through with it. Suzuaku annoying refused to recognize the fact that he was constantly fucking up until the very end, making him look like a hypocritical asshat.

But is it really getting BTFO when he's still fulfilling his desires in the end?

>Suzaku
>Loyal to the crown
The only thing Suzaku ever cared about was Japan and his principles, and when his principles fail him he simply takes the pragmatic route.

I recently rewatched Code Geass and it was just as fun a ride as I remember. Why couldn't any of its clones ever reach its level?

still yes, because the sacrifices he caused made him miserable. He made have achieved, but the loss was the greater burden

But Suzaku wasn't fucking up, the only thing that ever actually fucks him is Lelouch.

Lelouch: if it wasn't for you
Susaku: if only you never existed
that sums it up pretty well. They both would have achieved their agenda much fast if not for the other, which was actually a great plot point
(paraphrasing on the quotes)

He was kind of a wrench in Lulu's plans.

They achieved them most quickly when they teamed up.

no because there wasn't a lot of build up and background for it to have a huge impact as it did with suzaku

>he wasn't really corrupted. too bad, i wanted to see his ego shrink.

I desperately wanted to see him BTFO.

that baseless speculation that he had an arranged marriage to yukino was just so tempting. it would have been fucking perfect to see him get rejected (in favor of 8man or otherwise), especially after he was such a smug motherfucker.

I also like this trope in Guilty Conscience, which is one of the best animes of all time. that part where dre-sensei's moralfagging breaks down and he tells em-chan "Aww fuck it, shoot 'em both". And just before, when em-chan calls him out on his hypocrisy in light of his history of beating up women.

all time award winner for a moralfag that got corrupted and blown the fuck out

this anime really turned to shit in later seasons though.

Reminder that Lelouch actually did change Brittania from within. And ironically, the only thing that prevented him from doing it sooner was moralfaggotry of his own.

Well he eventually admit his own flaw and that he felt inferior to 8man.
It wasn't even satisfying enough. Now that he became friend with 8man we probably won't see him getting BTFO. The only flaw left. is for him to admit that he only live through everyone's expectation.

It has been too long since I watched this. I need a rewatch.

Obviously, there's a reason why Lelouch asked him to join early on in the series