Reminder that the DACA situation is WAY worse than you think

>it's not just "800K illegals"
>it's their families too
>plus border crossings increase substantially whenever amnesty is given.
>trump isn't going to include a clause that says "no amnesty to family members" because he just turned these people into voters, and won't want to be single-handedly responsible for separating them from their parents
>6 million illegals is 2% of the population. that's another 2% demographic swing away from whites, who are already barely 50% of the population when you factor in illegal immigrants living here.
>nonwhite births have already outpaced white births in the US since at least as far back as 2012. this will only increase that gap even further.
>source: nytimes.com/2012/05/17/us/whites-account-for-under-half-of-births-in-us.html
>this deal effectively ends any notion of the US as a "white nation" or any hope it ever had of being a "majority white nation" as it used to be, as its founders intended it, and as it was a nice place to live for nearly 250 years as.
>projections you hear about "the US will be nonwhite by 2050" or "2070" are actually designed to put you at ease, and make you not panic. the US is going to be nonwhite as soon as babyboomers die off, which will be in about a decade.

civic nationalists should remember
>democrats will hate you no matter what
>white genocide is happening in south africa, the only place where whites live, in significant numbers, under nonwhite rule
>it is unreasonable to think that you have not created a situation in which your children will have markedly more troubled lives due to their new lack of political power, possibly one day facing genocide / detainment / race based oppression / some other form of tyranny.

donald trump buried this fucking country with this deal. i don't care what any of you say. i don't care what sT_D cucks say. he destroyed us.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/14/report-daca-amnesty-trigger-flood-4-6-m-foreign-nationals-not-800k/

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes
archive.is/k9pQy
youtube.com/watch?v=cllFK-hv3MA
youtube.com/watch?v=-b_NVqt9oY8
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/homeland-security-documents-reveal-dhs-abandoned-required-illegal-alien-background-checks-to-meet-flood-of-amnesty-requests-following-obamas-deferred-action-for-childhood-arrivals-directive/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Into archive
>nytimes com/2012/05/17/us/whites-account-for-under-half-of-births-in-us.html
archive.is/k9pQy

INB4 "deal isn't done yet" yeah, no, he's openly tweeting out his support for, and intention not to deport, these DACA kids. so that's not even a viable spin to try.
INB4 "US was never intended as a white nation", see pic related

DACA is deferred action, not a green card.

Demographics are destiny, DACA/Amnesty=USA is kill.

I clicked the unarchived link 10 times just to spite faggots like you hahaha

Unless hart cellar is repealed Trump will do more damage than Reagan and flip Texas and several close swingstates permanently. Fucking ridiculous that he's even considering this bullshit.

Bump for the sycophants to wake up.

Illegals have to go.

((((((SIX GORILLION))))))

Nice pic. Add some of these videos as well

youtube.com/watch?v=cllFK-hv3MA
youtube.com/watch?v=-b_NVqt9oY8
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ

>Trumpfags

This isn't 4D chess if Trump accepts this. This is 4D cuckoldry.

We are fucked if he accepts this. He won't even be re-elected, and not because he lied but because the country has just been given away to the spics. Texas will go blue in my lifetime... I honestly hoped my parents wouldn't live to see this day.

>>trump isn't going to include a clause that says "no amnesty to family members" because he just turned these people into voters, and won't want to be single-handedly responsible for separating them from their parents

Except he tweeted that he won't allow chain migration and the DACA faggots probably won't get to stay anyway. If Pelosi and Schumer want even a CHANCE at them being allowed to remain here they'd have to cuck on everything and give Trump whatever he wants.

Shills and newfags, I fucking swear.

THE MORE THE MERRIER
PRAISE TRUMP
AMNESTY = MAGA

Bump

Not if it's made law retard, thats what Trump wants to do.

>DACA recipients wont get to stay even though hes making it permanent law
lol wut?
>he'll just make a clause that bypasses hart-cellar
doesn't work that way faggot, he'll need to repeal hart-cellar (hint: not going to happen)

blind trumpfags I swear, you will be directly responsible for the demographic death of this country because you refuse to stand on principle and only worship the man.

They'd have to make it so those children get a green card. If they just put DACA back in place as it was before it only
Gives them a registration number
Allows them to work and go to school
Makes them pay taxes.

They can't vote buy weapons or any other things that come with citizenship.

I'll be upset right with you if they pass amnesty. But it looks like that will have to come with border control and the raise act.

So the Democrats would trade 800k young adults for no more illegal immigrants, deportation of non DACA illegals and immigration from only high kill workers. It's a short sighted exchange which is why there's no deal.

If they put it back in place as it was before it wont be constitutional and would be struck down in the courts. To make it law would require them to get permanent residence within the current immigration framework (green cards, hart-cellar act). Remember there are nearly 2 million eligible for DACA alone in the country right now even though only 800k have permits. So even with a best case (unlikely) scenario you're talking about 2 million welfare loving spics that have kids or are having kids who will flip texas. Not to mention the massive incentive having a permanent program like this will create for migrants to make the border run now that he's confirmed he's only going to renovate the bush fencing.

None of this even addresses the issue that many of the current recipients weren't even background checked:
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/homeland-security-documents-reveal-dhs-abandoned-required-illegal-alien-background-checks-to-meet-flood-of-amnesty-requests-following-obamas-deferred-action-for-childhood-arrivals-directive/

Why the hell do I have to make arguments against amnesty on Sup Forums? What happened to you guys that you became so loyally blind that you support Reagan immigration policies?

he wouldn't make it permanent law
he would be signing a new law that grants legal status to daca recipients