2 moms charged as genital mutilation scandal widens

>Detroit -- Federal prosecutors unveiled charges Thursday against the mothers of two 7-year-old girls from Minnesota whose genitalia were cut during a religious procedure earlier this year.

>Haseena Halfal, 34, of Plymouth, Minnesota, and Zainab Hariyanawala, 31, were indicted five months after federal prosecutors unveiled the first female genital mutilation case in U.S. history.

>The mothers were charged with female genital mutilation and conspiracy to commit female genital mutilation, according to the indictment, which was unsealed Thursday.

>Halfal is a U.S. citizen and has custody of her daughter and a son, defense lawyer Dan Homstad told The News. He said he plans a vigorous defense.

>"This is a very complex case and there are a lot of cultural issues at play that the (Dawoodi Bohra) community up here is struggling with," Homstad said. "I represent two very caring and intelligent parents of two wonderful children. This arrest, of course, is very hard on the family."

>Halfal was arrested at her home Thursday by the FBI and arraigned in federal court in St. Paul, her lawyer said. She was released on bond and is expected to make an initial appearance Sept. 21 in Detroit federal court.

>The status of Hariyanawala, whose hometown was not immediately available Thursday, was unclear and her lawyer did not respond to messages seeking comment.

>Before Thursday, six people had been charged in a conspiracy to cut prepubescent girls as part of a religious procedure practiced by some members of the Dawoodi Bohra, a small sect of Shia Muslims from India.

>The lead defendant is Dr. Jumana Nagarwala of Northville, who is accused of mutilating the genitalia of the two Minnesota girls at a Livonia clinic in February.

full article @ detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2017/09/14/moms-charged-genital-mutilation-scandal-widens/105608154/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sb_YPFrWty0
youtube.com/watch?v=DD2yW7AaZFw
thehindu.com/news/cities/mumbai/khatna-has-been-given-a-bad-name-say-bohra-women-from-around-the-world/article18211061.ece
web.archive.org/web/20141019055029/http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/03/25/asia-pacific/social-issues-asia-pacific/female-circumcision-not-mutilation-jakarta/#.Wbxdi3pZFQA
freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2017/08/09/genital-cutting-defendants-demand-proof-show-us-photos-alleged-victims-genitalia/553059001/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27338602
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102
i2researchhub.org/wp-content/uploads/storage/TQ63QSHD/Cold and Taylor - 1999 - The prepuce.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ten thousand boys get their dicks clipped
>no one cares

why are they infringing on these women's reproductive rights?

when it happens to men no body bats an eye
happens to one female and suddenly the world stops

>ten thousand
You mean millions a year

>2 moms charged as genital mutilation scandal widens
but this is still (((((medicine)))))

We can still feel pleasure.

>male circumcision is still widespread and totally accepted
Hmmm... Find it hard to give a shit when it's done to females desu senpaitachi.

But not as much as me, you Jew-loving cuck.

Stop repressing their culture. And any it is a valid medical procedure, It's cleaner and healthier and looks better.

Poke out one of your eyes
Go deaf in one ear
Rip out half your teeth
Burn off half your tastebuds

Muslimsota strikes again.

There actually is a growing anti male genital mutilation movement active in the US. They're going to protest tomorrow in Chicago.

The more I hear about curcumsion the more I'm glad I'm not curcumsized.

I cannot sue my parents or the hospital for cutting up my genitals. But it's illegal for it to happen to some shitskin girl. Day of the rope when?

>implying any real man ever cares about a woman's pleasure
Bless your little retarded beta heart

If it's allowed for males, it should be allowed to be done to females. Equal treatment.

So can women you retard. You can even find accounts from women who've had their genital mutilated making the same ridiculous claims you hear from men about how it doing nothing to affect pleasure, and how great sex is and how they have no trouble achieving orgasm. The argument against it doesn't hinge on some subjective measure of pleasure, it hinges on the idea that no one has the right to permanently alter their infant child's body for no real(i.e. not religious nonsense or the even more nonsensical aesthetics or tradition) reason.

Weird how fgm is almost always done by women at the request of other women. And yet they blame patriarchy

What's the big deal? Baby boys are circumcised and everyone loves it.

removal of a woman's clitoris is nothing remotely similar to the removal of the male foreskin. that's like comparing a haircut to a decapitation.

Leave it to fucking subhuman shitskin mudslimes to be responsible for the first case of genital mutilation in the US. These "people" are fucking cancer and need to be purged from the face of the earth

White people were the ones to bring FGM into the US first, and they would often cut more severely than the Dawoodi Bohra do.

youtube.com/watch?v=sb_YPFrWty0

Because they chop off the clitoris. That's like someone chopping off your dick. It's not the same at all. Do you know how a clitoris works? Learn virgin.

>religious freedom
>womens rights

choose one, MN

There's nothing to suggest the girls circumcised in this case had their clit removed.

Also the foreskin is nothing like hair. You're off your rocker. The foreskin is living tissue, not dead tissue like hair. No other part of the penis has the highly advanced pattern of fine touch innervation that the foreskin does.

youtube.com/watch?v=DD2yW7AaZFw

>Because they chop off the clitoris.

That's not the common form of female circumcision among the Dawoodi Bohra, the group involved in this case.

>Khatna involves cutting the part of the clitoral hood or the prepuce of minor girls that helps protect the clitoral glans. Activists believe that the practice is meant to suppress the sexual urge of a woman, or to even make the experience painful for her. But a 50-year-old U.K.-based English teacher said, “There is simply a tiny slit on the prepuce, which helps expose the clitoris more. Because of this, the sexual pleasure and arousal is much more.”

>The woman’s daughter and granddaughter based in the U.S., where FGM was made illegal in 1996, have undergone the procedure too. “The mutilation that everyone talks about is common among African tribes. But in Dawoodi Bohras, the procedure is meant to facilitate stimulation of the clitoris,” she said.

>According to her, most women refrain from talking about it because of the sexual component involved in it. “I have experienced orgasm. Women who think they have a problematic sex life because of the circumcision should go see a doctor instead of blaming the practice. “I have only sweet memories attached to the day when I was taken for the procedure. My mother and I bonded, the same way my daughter and I did when she was circumcised,” she said, questioning the veracity of the few women who are “pointing fingers at the 1,400-year-old practice”.

>“They lack the knowledge of sexual function. What they need is a therapist,” she added.

thehindu.com/news/cities/mumbai/khatna-has-been-given-a-bad-name-say-bohra-women-from-around-the-world/article18211061.ece

All infant mutilation is degenerate and disgusting, vile and evil.

Baby girls have it worse than baby boys.

In both cases however it's all about reducing sexual pleasure and it's done without the person's consent.

Stop mutilating children!

>Baby girls have it worse than baby boys.

Not really. A lot of South and Southeast Asian Muslim girls are circumcised in ways that are nowhere near as extreme as common types of male circumcision.

A lot of the time Bohra circumcision isn't even removal of the prepuce, it's more like a dorsal slit.

Over in Indonesia, a lot of the time they just prick the girl with a sterilized needle, without even removing any tissue or substantially altering the shape of the genitals.

web.archive.org/web/20141019055029/http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/03/25/asia-pacific/social-issues-asia-pacific/female-circumcision-not-mutilation-jakarta/#.Wbxdi3pZFQA

>BANDUNG, INDONESIA – Thrashing wildly, 5-year-old Reta wails as she is hoisted onto a bed during a circumcision ceremony in a school hall-turned-clinic on Indonesia’s island of Java. “No, no, no,” she cries, punching and kicking as her mother cups her tear-soaked face to soothe her.

>Doctors cheer encouragingly. One of them gently swipes the girl’s genital area with antiseptic and then swiftly pricks the hood of her clitoris with a fresh sewing needle, drawing no blood. The ordeal is over in seconds.

The idea that "female circumcision is worse than male circumcision" doesn't even hold true as a generalization.

But this goes against the dogma of the 90's and 00's where information about these facts was very hard to find and everyone got a bunch of mistaken ideas (like female circumcision doesn't exist outside Africa--wrong, that it has nothing to do with religion--wrong, that it always involves removal of the clitoral glans--wrong, that the motives are totally unlike those of male circumcision--wrong. The list goes on and on).

Oh that's too far. I draw the line at labia.

who cares, if it keeps the muslims from breeding like rabbits you should support it

>Muslims are so inept in bed they have to make sure their women can't feel pleasure otherwise they'll realize they can fling their bean better than abdul can and become lesbian.

>haircut
Foreskins don't grow back, kike. Kill yourself.

If you are circumcised, you can still masturbate and fell pleasure.
If they cutt off you clit and stitch your pussy you can't.
Fucking muslims

The defendants seem pretty confident about not having done that.

freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2017/08/09/genital-cutting-defendants-demand-proof-show-us-photos-alleged-victims-genitalia/553059001/

>But the defendants maintain they never engaged in any actual cutting, but rather only scraped membrane from the genitalia as part of a religious practice. They believe the government has exaggerated the case and are now demanding to see the government's photographs and videos of the alleged victims' genitalia so they can prepare for trial.

>According to court documents, the photos and videos will be shown at trial. They were taken by Dr. Dena Nazer, who performed medical exams on 13 minor Bohra girls based on concerns that they were victims of genital cutting.

>According to court documents, Nazer used a video colposcopy to magnify the genitalia up to 15 times its actual size. Based on her observations, court records state, she concluded that genital mutilation procedures had been performed on the girls, triggering indictments.

>implying women like sex anyway

How can a virgin be so sure about that?

>only ten thousand

You do know the number of circumcized men in america is like 70% of all men right?

How does cutting off the tip of the clitoris make them unable to masturbate? They can still stimulate their G-spots, which you would know about if you weren't a virgin ;^)

Fucking amerimutts defending genital mutilation

>Haseena Halfal and Zainab Hariyanawala

Dr Kellogg suggested applying acid to the clitoris to prevent masturbation.

The clitoris may be the nerve center but cutting it off isn't gonna kill the nerves all inside the vagina. Just like cutting your foreskin doesn't kill all nerves in the penis. You can still feel pleasure although allegedly much less.

fuck shias

More like comparing the removal of fingers to the hand. I have an idea, how about we make both of them fucking illegal.

And I can't crop my Dobermans ears and tail so that he looks properly evil...

Technically male circumcision is already illegal, due to the 14th Amendment granting equal protection regardless of class. The law isn't being enforced, but it's only a matter of time before this contradiction in the law goes big.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27338602

Finally some God damn equality!

Quanitfy pleasure units please.

Idiots. We only tolerate male genital mutilation in this country.

Roses are red
You're a fucking Jew
If I was your wife's son
I'd be a nigger too

When this story broke there was some speculation from legal corespondents for various publications that depending on how this case goes someone would have a very easy time bringing the 14th amendment case. Apparently part of the sticking point was that the FGM law had never actually been used to charge someone for preforming it in the US.

>willfully makes cop-outs for jewish methods of social control

because eroded nerve endings dont real

Nice

CIRCUMCISION VIOLATES THE NAP
MALE OR FEMALE
Even the piercing of the ears is wrong, there is no informed consent. A child is not your toy to perform body mods on, ffs!

that's because you're a faggot.

Very nice.

I was circumcised and I have random pain and burning. Good to know no one gives a shit though since I'm a male.

Nice user

yea you gotta wait till their like 13 first
you know.jpg

why is male circumcision not only a common practice but encouraged in America?

because we're owned by jews and populated by cucks

They use the foreskin in anti aging creams for old women.
Not kidding.

Fucking sad people do this to babies, affecting their lives forever.

>conspiracy to commit female genital mutilation

The comparison would be cutting off the head of a dick. Female circumcision is barbaric.

(1 of 2)

>The analysis sample consisted of 1059 uncircumcised and 310 circumcised men. For the glans penis, circumcised men reported decreased sexual pleasure and lower orgasm intensity. They also stated more effort was required to achieve orgasm, and a higher percentage of them experienced unusual sensations (burning, prickling, itching, or tingling and numbness of the glans penis). For the penile shaft a higher percentage of circumcised men described discomfort and pain, numbness and unusual sensations. In comparison to men circumcised before puberty, men circumcised during adolescence or later indicated less sexual pleasure at the glans penis, and a higher percentage of them reported discomfort or pain and unusual sensations at the penile shaft.

>This study confirms the importance of the foreskin for penile sensitivity, overall sexual satisfaction, and penile functioning. Furthermore, this study shows that a higher percentage of circumcised men experience discomfort or pain and unusual sensations as compared with the uncircumcised population. Before circumcision without medical indication, adult men, and parents considering circumcision of their sons, should be informed of the importance of the foreskin in male sexuality.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102

Literally Jews. Don't believe the idiots who think Kellogg is the reason a Jewish genital mutilation ritual made it into American medicine. Kellogg never advocated for infant genital mutilation instead opting to recommend it as a punishment for teens that were caught masturbating because even as the sick fuck he was he wasn't that sick a fuck. Read up on Abraham Wolbarst if you want one of the real players in moving MGM into American medicine.

>That soul-crushing feel when circumcised.

(2 of 2)

>For unknown reasons, keloid formation after circumcision is quite rare [90,91]. Although the circumcision scar has not been thoroughly studied, there are several different theories as to what happens when the nerves of the sensory receptors of the prepuce are transected during circumcision. Some have speculated that after circumcision, these nerves regenerate and develop new encapsulated receptors [92]. According to this theory, there would be a significant loss of penile sensitivity after circumcision, but this loss would not be apparent 6 months after the circumcision [92]. This notion is in direct conflict with human and animal studies that show when a nerve is transected, and the distal tissue is amputated, the proximal nerve undergoes acute axonal swelling [93-95].

>After acute injury, the axon begins to sprout and branch at the injury site. Without the distal nerve, this frustrated attempt at re-innervation results in a bulbous, disordered tangle of axons, Schwann cells and fibrous tissue. Histology of the male circumcision scar shows amputation neuromas, Schwann cell proliferation and the bulbous collection of variably sized neurites. Amputation neuromas do not mediate normal sensation and are notorious for generating pain.

>Animal studies show that extirpation of the external genitalia results in acute retrograde degeneration of the nerve axon back to the spinal cord [96]. Therefore, the changes in circumcised male sexual behaviour [81] may be related to a central nervous system alteration by retrograde axonal degeneration, or to peripheral nervous system damage by loss of the prepuce ridged band and amputation neuroma. It is assumed that amputation neuromas also form at the female circumcision scar, although we are unaware of a formal histology study.

i2researchhub.org/wp-content/uploads/storage/TQ63QSHD/Cold and Taylor - 1999 - The prepuce.pdf

Why are people cutting on children???
Jesus Christ it's 2017

There is literally nothing wrong with circumcision.

Babycut! Babycut!

It's Alriiiight!!

No clit? No roastie!

Have some tradwogcon.

How many times must it be repeated that there are different types of FGM, the most numerous being no more damaging than MGM?

yup! (((circumcision))) will continue for the forskinnable future, butt it helps that 'Genital Mutilation' is a thing. there are so many wonderful possibilities to exploit this for monetary gain, putting chinks in the armors of gods chosen, and more exposure to (((medicine))) that is antiquated. we begin with drawing attention to '7-year old' being protected from GM, but boys? ...meh, fukk 'em" amirite?

Female circumcision was covered under Blue Cross in the US until the early 1970s, and it was legal until 1996. It was often recommended for girls with large clitorises, and it was promoted for many of the same reasons as male circumcision, like cleanliness. We even designed a clamp specifically for performing female circumcisions.

It's cutting part of your cock off, it's like nullo body mod shit you fucking freak

Fuck off, retard.

If those are the Califags, they came to my small city and got laughed at pretty thoroughly. Chicago could be totally different, but the rural Midwest are total cucks for Jews. It's sad.

>We can still feel pleasure
yeah, all of the time; even when there is no cause like getting more wood than the national forest during geometry class just in time to be called to solve a problem on the board. Read: masturbation happens constantly just walking

There's no in being uncircumcised.

The problem is we violate our infant boys' bodily autonomy. If they wish to have the nerve endings cut later in life when they can consent to it, so be it.

*no benefit

I agree, but circumcision is much more severe than an ear piercing.

>no argument, just personal attacks

Why don't you take your own advice?

Your life on stockholm syndrome

>Ackshully
You get what you deserve, faggot.

Common forms of female circumcision remove absolutely no tissue, and just take a drop of blood. Others will only cut off a tiny sliver of the clitoral hood. Full infibulation is more severe than most male circumcisions, but it is not very common. Male circumcision is analogous to removing all of the clitoral hood, and some of the labia.

If you don't consider having more nerve endings fresh and intact for more pleasurable sex, I guess there's no benefit. Much the same to circumcision, there's no benefit for 99% of people who get it. If you can't wash a small fold of skin, you should consider euthanasia.

Do we really need to compare? They are both fucked and kikes need to be stopped from doing it.

t. uncut dong sympathetic to my jew touched brethren.

But wouldn't making women unable to feel sexual pleasure be an improvement?

Yes, both are wrong. Many people have the false idea that female circumcision is in no way comparable to male circumcision, and is always much more severe.

That small fold of skin can be used in better ways. Such as

STOP MUTILATING KIDS YOU PIGS

>they took too much skin
>hair grows 2 1/2" up the shaft when erect
>dark ring scar, everything above it is keritinized and bumpy
>have to perform self surgery to remove hair follicles that grow up to 1/4" under the messed up skin

I care more about my pleasure than Jews and used-up, wrinkly, loose old bitches

Circumcised people understably want to rationalize away their abuse while uncircumcised don't care much, thus the cycle continues.

Look at all of this male privilege.