Conservatives that thought Donald was an uber-right wing champion feel betrayed and outraged because he's nothing like...

>Conservatives that thought Donald was an uber-right wing champion feel betrayed and outraged because he's nothing like they thought
>Liberals that thought he was a dumb, black-hating, KKK-loving racist shitlord are confused and outraged because he's nothing like they thought
>People who understood from the beginning he's a self-interested, self-motivated businessman with no loyalty to any cause but himself have yet to be surprised by a single action Donald has taken
I know the meme definition of centrism is mocked, but how can you keep calling actual centrism retarded when it keeps being right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mfbrz4obJNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's not a centrist, he's a jackass.

youtu.be/Mfbrz4obJNM

Fuck Donald Trump

This is correct. All he wants is to be a moderate reformer and beloved by all. He is not the right's "champion." He does not represent their ideologies. He is a force, a condition. A way to get half of Americans to see the government for what it really is. You have to be a real brainlet to be upset when he doesn't think the way you do. Did you really think it would be possible to reform this system?
Just appreciate what he is doing to the opposition, and shut up.

Our country needs a moderate government reformer more than anything now. A far left or right reformer would only cause more disruption and nothing would get done, which is exactly why those who have the most to lose by reform keep painting him as a right wing extremist. I voted for him to be a moderate with businessman inclinations, who would strike the best deal with whichever side of the aisle works with him. We just had to deal with 8 years of legislative stagnation because Obama was an arrogant prick when it came do dealing with Congress and wasted his entire political capital on a half-assed healthcare bill.

A reformer? he just spits out the last thing he ears and hopes it makes people like him. He doesn't have any political ideals or anything like that. The only correct sumation of him is he's a self interested jerk off who rode on a wave of memes and idiots who paint him as some kind of champion when he's nothing but an empty suit

He was center-right from the beginning. There is not a single speech where he calls himself conservative.

He has very center views like enforcing immigration laws, defending the 2nd amendment, punishing companies that screw over American workers, being against trannies, and bashing the media. Then he has left wing views like negotiating with companies to lower drug prices, taxing higher amounts on the rich, and spending money to get us in even higher debt. His right wing views include wall building, big military spending, and no to abortion.

>There is not a single speech where he calls himself conservative.

Or freedom or the US Constitution, cause he's a faggot neocon.

hes a business man. he wlll get what he seeks and in the end itl be too much for some and too little for others: perfect
the best business deals leave all sides unhappy

>not realizing Hitler was an authoritarian centrist
>not realizing Trump is an authoritarian centrist
>not realizing the entire point of centrism is to unite all of the Nation against its true (((enemies))) instead of fighting each other
>not realizing "left" and "right" only exist to separate good ideas into two halves and mix them with bad ideas to make everyone hate each other
>hurr durr environmentalism is bad because hippies
>hurr durr industry and automotive sector is bad because global warmcoolchanging
>hurr durr animal rights are dumb because petards
>hurr durr guns are dumb because stupid redneck hillbillies
You're all fucking stupid, hardcore authoritarian nationalist white centrism is the only way forward without full-scale collapse

>not realizing Hitler was an authoritarian centrist

Yes I remember all the kikes Hitler had in his cabinet.

This is literally you kek

And you're literally the idiot I mentioned that can only speak in memes.

I don't really care he censors the internet or approves the dream act or DACA. I just voted to laugh while people rage. Don't care if it's the right or the left

You're a dumb fuck who only deserves meme replies

Use whatever excuses you like to explain why you're being a retard

in the ashtray*

>Conservatives that thought Donald was an uber-right wing champion
Not a single conservative ever thought Donald was right wing, nevermind uber right wing.

>feel betrayed and outraged because he's nothing like they thought

Ah. I get it now. Someone's been watching too much Rachel Maddow.

I'm very far to the right, and agree that Trump is more centrist but he's exactly what we need right now. The political sphere in the country is way to the left, and he's a great step to shift it back right. Just like how the public rejected antifa, theyll do the same with far right wing ideas as of now which is why it has to happen slowly. Anybody who thinks trump should just go in and be the right wing savior is an idealistic retard. Yes it's be awesome for now, but it would hurt the movement in the long run. We're not even close to where we need to be.

Bro, nobody wants to engage retards in debate. Just accept memes and shitposting is all you're thread is worthy of. Little jimmy can't be taken seriously, ha ha ha ha. Have a nice day :)

Still a thousand times better than Jeb or Hillary.

I don't understand all these 'HAHA you got conned you big dummies' cheers when all these people saying this wanted someone that was 100 percent guaranteed to implement DACA and much more of horrible mass EU style immigration policies.

One more thing, Donald Trump is the best we got. He is our current best hope and pulling support now simply is throwing in the towel.

Does anyone really think that Lord Neocon Pence is going to be better?

Donald Trump was always here to discredit the GOP/conservatism in general. Watch his older interviews where he identifies as a Democrat and refers to a hypothetical Clinton/Obama ticket as a "Dream Team". When all is said and done, he's going to be another Dubya-esque figure that will be used to scare people away from identifying as Republicans/conservatives.

>Not a single conservative ever thought Donald was right wing
Confidence doesn't equal correctness, and I can tell you from being within a deeply red section of Ohio you couldn't be more wrong.

But he is not a centrist. Centrism is mocked because it fails to take stances on issues despite the fact that take specific stances would be ideologically consistent with the centrists other views.

Trump doesnt have an ideology to be consistent with or against. He literally changes positions on the same issue 3 times in 3 days for seemingly no reason other than the audience. He is clearly out of his depth in many issues. He cant seem to understand how negotiation works when you are negotiating with your own team, likely because there isnt a corollary to business.

My prediction is that he will get a lot done in the following 3 years by working with the democrats. He understands that dynamic. I have what I want, you have what you want. We both try to squeeze as much out of each other as possible, but in the end we shake hands in agreement and wave for the cameras. Then next week we are bitter enemies again and The cycle continues.

With the rebulicans he doesnt seem to understand that they are not his employees. He can say I want X and they can say too bad, and he has nothing to offer for compromise. So he tries his default strategy of dragging your name through mud for the tabloids until you come back to bargain. However this looks fucking terrible when you do it to your own team. So now trump looks just as retarded as the people he is mocking.

Working with dems much easier for him.

50% chance we have single payer in the next 3 years if dems win back senate.

Think of clinton. Couldnt get much done with the democrats, so he just did tons of deals with the republicans and everyone thought he was a great president because Washington actually did stuff.

He just thought he was so cool that things would go his way easily, but all he has gotten is critisism and betrayal evento from his own party he will do whatever males things easy for him, he did have the right ideas but not the strong conviction or support to carry them out. He is the last gasp of a dying nation.

Well, he's not wrong.

There seems to be some misconception that I was calling Donald Trump a centrist in my post. I was not. I was calling him apolitical and self-interested.

How quick Sup Forums turns on him over every little thing. You're as fickle as him.

Look up Trump's 2000 presidential campaign if you want to know his real views. He's always been a centrist and anyone who ever thought otherwise was just being retarded.

Yeah, but he is inarticulate and brashly ignorant of what restrictions to the internet actually entail.

I don't think donald trump could set up his own wifi.

Obama atleast sounded like he had an tech adviser look over his speech which was written by a professional speech writer. And Obama was a professor of constitutional law so he knew at least how to avoid running afoul of that.

>I don't think donald trump could set up his own wifi.

Trump doesn't even use computers or technology outside of his cell phone and twitter.

I dont think he is self interested. I think he is an old man who doesnt know how to turn the "THE DONALD" personality off anymore. He cant stop selling. He didnt even really understand what the president did before he got the job. He is probably very upset that his legacy will be soured by this last endeavor. All his other accomplishments will be ignored because he fucked up as president.

Wasn't he a registered Democrat until right before he announced he was running for office?

>people defending centerism, amnesty, Goldman Sachs, tax increases for poor/tax cuts for rich

Done with this board

>All his other accomplishments will be ignored

What accomplishments? Before he became president the most he was known for were his bankruptcies, divorces, and his shitty TV show.

>beloved by all
Nobody likes he though so he's a failure in that way, he's not a reformer so he's a failure in that regard too.

Fuck you. poor losers whining about tax cuts. Get a job and stop whining. DACA is fine, trump is right.

I don't think he's ignorant at all and all his speeches are written for him, very rarely does he go off que. Twitter is twitter, that's another thing entirely. As for Obamanama, all his degrees certainly didn't stop him from saying "Fuck you, Executive Order" every time something of his failed and didn't bother think one day, someone might just remove all of it.

In fairness, while most anyone could have predicted a maverick, no one could have predicted Donald Trump

Yeah. Which I think DT was personally proud of. He was internationally known and could get onto any tv show in the world simply by making a phone call.

For a person with DT personality he was living the life. He had fans, He was famous. He got to Harass very attractive women as much as he wanted. Some even slept with him for the career boost.

He was going to go down in history as his own version of hugh hefner. Now he will be that president that everyone hated. No ones going to talk about his big buildings or his hot wife. Just boring political shit that DT probably doesnt give a fuck about.

Anyone who believes in politicians has a lot of growing up to do. All you who voted for Trump and are angry you did need to live a little longer on this planet. You'll see it eventually.

There is some psudo-intellectual shilling going on in this thread, complete with reddit spacing. It's not fooling anyone.

Kill yourself, neoliberal.

> As for Obamanama, all his degrees certainly didn't stop him from saying "Fuck you, Executive Order" every time something of his failed and didn't bother think one day, someone might just remove all of it.

I think you missunderstand. Obama did all sorts of shady shit, but he knew how to speak about it without setting off everyone's tyrant alarm, or he just wouldnt talk about it at all.

Donald trump gets people up in arms about the shit he does before he has even started doing it. Its not good politics even if it was good campaigning/Business.

>I don't think he's ignorant at all and all his speeches are written for him, very rarely does he go off que.

Have you watched his speeches? Do you see him reading off a teleprompter? Do you think he just memorizes 120 min rants ahead of time? Dude goes off que more than any person I have ever seen. He is so easy to get off message that its almost harder to get information out of him about what he is talking about because he will derail so quickly.

Guess you believed Hillary would win too. Polls = truth

You guys can keep making fun of Papi trump all you like. Keeps me entertained. American politics are a mess anyways

>spin a wheel
>wheel has 10 sections
>9 sections say: HILLARY WINS
>1 section says: TRUMP WINS
>Wheel lands on TRUMP WINS
CLEARLY THE WHEEL IS BROKEN!!!!!!

WHY DID U TRUST THE WHEEL?????

PROBABILITY IS A MYTH CREATED BY NATE SILVER TO TRICK PEOPLE INTO VOTING FOR HILLARY.

>Centrism is mocked because it fails to take stances on issues

I'm not a centrist but this is retarded. Centrists do take stances on issues, they just tend to fall on both ends of the political spectrum depending on the issue at hand. They're just not "all-in" on most or all issues one way or the other.

This is some Styx tier retarded bullshit. He openly said he was a nationalist and relatively right wing despite not being part of the republican establishment.

You need to use Occum's razor. If the polls say one thing and it doesn't happen it is much more likely that the polls were wrong than a vast conspiracy. Perhaps the media's demonization of conservatives convinced them to just not take the surveys.

You are referring to what would be called an independent. Some one who holds political beliefs that dont fall cleanly within an established political movement.

Thats not centrism.
>In politics, centrism or the centre is a political outlook or specific position that involves acceptance or support of a balance of a degree of social equality and a degree of social hierarchy, while opposing political changes which would result in a significant shift of society either strongly to the left or the right.

They usually lean left or right too. For example Hillary Clinton is a left leaning centrist. So she says all the right SJW/Neoliberal stuff about issues but is 100% against taking any noticeable action.

In comparison Angela merkel is a right leaning centrist (in german political circles). She claims to be against gay marriage but will take 0 action in that area because her ideology is to maintain balance even on issues she actually holds an opinion on.

Its great for getting elected because you offend the least amount of people while saying popular things. But its shitty for governing for obvious reasons.

Its also the favorite of global corporations who prefer stability above everything else.

I am using Occam's razor. The poll's said he had a 10% chance to win. Simplest explanation is that he won within his 10% margin.

Polls were most likely accurate, but that doesn't mean the most likely scenario is guaranteed to happen. Just that it is more likely.

yeah he was more left than clinton on most issues, even bernie on a few. But everyone on both sides of the aisle got tricked into thinking he was literally hitler