The Owls are not what they seem

Other urls found in this thread:

catholic.org/bible/book.php?id=3&bible_chapter=20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

On the run from the MI5

we are all in a dream...

>implying owls are birds

explain

Bump in case OP isn't a complete faggot like normal.

moloch

***appears in the top corner of dollar bills

idols and false gods are not what they seem

Twin Peaks, the OP's picture is Bohemian Grove's owl

Damn good coffee... and hot!

Context op?

It's a lucid dream. quit being a faggot.

never seen twin peaks.
the bohemian groove seems to be a cia project though.

I USE TO READ WORD UP MAGAZINE.

moloch appears occasionally in adult swim cutscenes

"we own this"

Also: adult swim showed a mr. pickles (as show) pic with a hidden reverse pentagram

mr. pickles twitter at mrpickles666

lol. evil isn't real plebs--we're just furthering the degeneracy, nothing to see here

molech in Scripture

Leviticus 20:1-7

1 Yahweh spoke to Moses and said:

2 'Say to the Israelites: "Anyone, be he Israelite or alien resident in Israel, who gives any of his children to Molech, will be put to death. The people of the country must stone him,

3 and I shall set my face against that man and outlaw him from his people; for by giving a child of his to Molech he has defiled my sanctuary and profaned my holy name.

4 If the people of the country choose to close their eyes to the man's action when he gives a child of his to Molech, and do not put him to death,

5 I myself shall turn my face against that man and his clan. I shall outlaw them from their people, both him and all those after him who prostitute themselves by following Molech.

6 "If anyone has recourse to the spirits of the dead or to magicians, to prostitute himself by following them, I shall set my face against him and outlaw him from his people.

7 "Sanctify yourselves and be holy, for I am Yahweh your God.

catholic.org/bible/book.php?id=3&bible_chapter=20

Owls have nothing to do with Moloch, you fucking moron. The owl is there to represent wisdom via its association with Athena. Typical Xian idiot.

Minerva

Cults

Are you guys ready for September 23rd?

Exists

The grove is a spot for faggots to get together and pretend to be important.
Nuff said

Today

>this thread