UTOPIA

How would be the perfect future for ya?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-0H4HOATOM
youtube.com/watch?v=SG0QdKzATW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One where Brazil stopped posting ugly modernist scuscrapers that webgate.

>no cars
>no buildings
>no people

sounds gr8 m8

No government, no commies, everyone's a devout Christian. The rest of the utopia will occur naturally as long as those three conditions are met.

How sweet, this family is bringing a new offering to mommy's bull.

No religion, no niggers

Perfect future is one where all commies are gassed and liberals educated with the truth. Not this far left university propaganda. A society where all major aspects of the economy is nationalized. A society where government doesn't ask how to keep a vote but what benefit's everybody in the nation.

>Perfect utopia includes religion

Get a load of this guy

The Terran Federation from Starship Troopers.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Its a total struggle for resources verses the level of the population to support the economic resources needed.

A utopia would be this
>2-3 billion pop
>Vast amounts of nature left alone
>Enough resources, education for most people
>Science, technology advances
>Everyone lives in villages or small towns with their families close by.

Utopia's are a pipe dream and will never exist.

If a utopia existed it would have collapsed from within or been wiped out by a more vigorous ruthless rival.

Humans are designed by evolution to be unhappy and discontent

>a world without religion

Anything with no niggers or Muslims would be fine

>wanting your utopia to include an eternity of burning in Hell after you die
Nice "utopia" you have there

>Implying you need to follow a strict doctrine in order to live a productive and healthy life

Space colonization.
youtube.com/watch?v=m-0H4HOATOM

>implying following God is about living a productive and healthy life

Just me and my robowaifu

One where a vaccine/medicine exists that you can feed to infants to make their IQ decent like 150. No more retards in the world.

There wouldn't be enough for india

it's all about Youtopia

Evidently you do.

Anyone ever notice there's no black people on The Jetsons?

Future looks alright to me.

India with be a superpower utopia by 2020!

With that average IQ I'm sure population with be ok with self genocide. Capping the max pop to a small sustainable limit.

Brazil is the country of the future, because the future is fucked

Every Brazilian is raped to death for giving quarter to war criminals. Then...

...I dunno, we get rid of all the niggers?

Transhumanist, interplanetary, AI's everywhere, nanobots and BCI implants being the norm, Total BORG mode.

Too late to remove the niggers, merica will be brown

humanity controls the entire solar system, AI is invented however is put into a limited state, human lifespan trippled, the population of earth is under 1 billion, everyone is healthy, diseases and infections are non-existant, religion is somewhat dominant however the solar system has no direct leader or government instead a set of distinct colonies founded by federations of different nations making the the solar system mostly secular, radicalism is non-existant, extremism is non existant, war is logically impossible, every single human has a iq over 120, white is the dominant race in the solar system around 60-80%, instead of creating ai humans figure out how to upload human consioucness into humanoid like machines making the person immortal and unlimited brain storage, low-class jobs are non-existant, somewhat in the near future humans realise how to destroy parallel universes and absorbing their dark matter making the universes existance 100x longer.

one where niggers, jews, muslims and people with iqs under 100 are dead

India already has twice as strong economy as Spain. Spain suddenly became IrrElephant..

Humanity becomes a space-faring race, inhabiting other planets, exoplanets, asteroids, moons, ringworlds, etc.

But national identities remain distinct, and the Human confederacy is very decentrilized, excluding an army force used to fight off alien threats.

Individuals are allowed to own land and planets, and human pirates and explorers patrol the outer colonies and beyond

>every single human has a iq over 120
But that is impossible. Since a persons result in an IQ test is measured against the average result to people in his age. Hence if all have higher intelligence, then he lower bar would be increased, but IQ 100 would still be the average.

Switzerland has already achieved a utopia, the government pays for simply existing. there is no poverty, if you cant get laid prostitution is legal. almost no crime.

what more do you want?

This. This experiment has gone on long enough. Time to hit retroburners and come on home while we still got enough fuel in the tank.

One sprawling megacity containing all of humanity which is divided into districts. Rest of the world is dedicated to mostly nature with some farmland. The combined GDP funds space research and unlimited energy.

>the government pays for simply existing
Well get rid of that for starters.

Sex robots and shieet

Debnt collectors can build spaceships too.
They'll find you on Halo.

>genetic engineering to eliminate physical and intellectual genetic inequalities and catapult the american image of civic nationalism, now sustainable and truly equitable, into the stars
>also we can make cool mythological shit like manticore
>all low labor is robotic
>space expansion to invigorate capitalism
>population density is spread out enough across all space colonies so everyone has a comfortable amount of personal space but also enough colonies exist to assert human dominance in the cosmos
>FTL travel exists too

*tips autism*

Is there any utopian images of a Christian theocracy, with Gothic skyscrapers everywhere, and huge cathedrals?

>my utopa involvs me being a janitor and working my ass off and die at 60 from the chemicals

youtube.com/watch?v=SG0QdKzATW8

Christianity is a form of government.

Startrek without the murder teleporters.

No life on earth

*tips menora*

If you're too lazy to be anything other than a janitor you have it coming.

No it is not (unless you are referring to the Kingdom of God).

Not really how it works.

So all janitors suddenly discover the work ethic or whatever you're implying that they don't have.

Suddenly, no Janitors and society breaks, Oh fugg :((((

>Suddenly, no Janitors and society breaks
>What is automation

Okay so you went from the argument that All janitors are lazy, to we should automate janitor positions, so that you can have a better job. Which is it? one is retarded, the other one is useless for the discussion.

I don't believe in utopia as they are both impossible and boring, but the most preferable future is one where I'm rich and getting fucked in the ass all day.

It is exactly how it works you dumb yank.

IQ = ([persons result] / [average result] )*100

If everyone is smarter then the average result will go up and a person that was previously 100 IQ will still be 100 IQ if everyone is 20% smarter. As a matter of fact, if everyone's IQ increases from previous IQ to current in relation to that old one to IQ120, then EVERYONE will have IQ 100.

Now, as you being a Retarded nigger go away. Don't reply to me again. I don't want to respond to niggers.

utopia is for gay fags

not that ugly modernist shithole. 1930's NYC aesthetics + modern amentities = perfection

You're the one who's making the non-sensical argument that all janitors will suddenly gain a ton of work ethic and decide to get a better job. Even if all janitors did do that, it would just increase the value of their job, increasing the power they have to demand better pay and working conditions. You're arguing against yourself here.

I'm Jewish now?

I would like to know more!

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN

Something akin to Valhalla really.

An endless quest for conquer whilst being able to revel and enjoy your conquests with your comrades and loved ones.

Any sort of future where every need and worry is dashed aside is for weak people.

Men need purpose and women need to nurture so really my perfect future is where those two needs are perpetually met.

A world with no Jews. That's why this utopia will never happen because heaven cannot exist on Earth

Can I fuck your native women?

We have almost no natives anymore bro
But u can try to find one in Amazonia helljungle

>We have almost no natives anymore

All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace

I like to think (and
the sooner the better!)
of a cybernetic meadow
where mammals and computers
live together in mutually
programming harmony
like pure water
touching clear sky.

I like to think
(right now, please!)
of a cybernetic forest
filled with pines and electronics
where deer stroll peacefully
past computers
as if they were flowers
with spinning blossoms.

I like to think
(it has to be!)
of a cybernetic ecology
where we are free of our labors
and joined back to nature,
returned to our mammal
brothers and sisters,
and all watched over
by machines of loving grace.

500M humans on earth with independent, self governing technocratic societies

I'd be roaming the milkyway banging hot reptilian lizard girls. I wouldn't stick around to see the "utopia."

BBC cuck shit is always on your mind huh lel that's pretty sad