Sora no Otoshimono

whats your excuse for not watching one of the greatest comedy anime ever created?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yf5ZKhQ2b3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I already read the manga.

I already have and enjoyed it. Also Mikako is the best and most perfect girl.

I don't have shit taste.

Done both.
Hated though how the author keeps abusing the small angeloids, and worse
Also, even Protag-kun got turned off when she realized she's touching Nymph. Such horrible treatment for the small lovers.

Least we got some top tier art out of the show, and the big breasted girls are actually cute for a change.

Which angeloid would you kill/marry/fuck?

How? This is a top tier comedy anime just below the best of the best.

>the big breasted girls are actually cute for a change.

Astrea was litterally a downy

See

What was wrong with it? Do you not enjoy fun?

Kill Alpha
Marry Beta
Fuck Delta until my dick falls off

>Forced: the animation
>another fate garbage
>good
Heh

>forced animation

no, cromartie highschool is fun. gto is fun. this is boring with occasionally a chuckle

This kyoko retard is confirmed to be derp faggot, right?

>Occasionally a chuckle

I knew you liked it.

Ikaros, she's submissive and nice to talk to, oh yeah and her tits are enormous

>kyoko's l0ve
There is a difference.

I highly doubt anyone here follows me as closely as you.

kill yourself

Great argument. They say that a lot in anime.

Kill Nymph
Fuck Astarea
Marry Ikaros

Ikaros is the best waifu material out of this whole show.

Kill Astrea
Marry Mikako
Fuck Nymph

I think with a bit more thought behind the plot that could've become a golden classic. Otherwise pretty generic and sometimes stupid. Ikaros is my waifu since 2010 though.

im still mad about that movie

I didn't care to much about the plot to be honest. All I really cared about was the wacky humor and antics of the mc. The grandpa scenes were legendary.

It's good but I'm still a bit buttmad over all this lost potential.

Just curious what do you think they could have done to make it better? I think more action scenes wouldn't have hurt it but for what it is I think it's great. The only recent anime that made me laugh nearly as hard is Konosuba.

>the greatest comedy anime ever created?
already have

the only likable character in the show.

Bla, bla, bla, shut up with "muh taste" shit.
She was also the worst girl.

Ranma is fun but saying it's the best comedy ever created is a stretch.

much funnier show.

as is OPs claim.
american dubbed shin chan is funnier

Astraea a cute

a CUTE

okay, so who would you wager was the 'best' girl?

The English credits were catchy but I couldn't seem to find any humor in it. I think the anomation style bugged me to much and deluted my judgement.

>animation
>diluted

really, you didn't get the absurdity in the re-write?

kill yourself

Guess not.

Well, almost all my corrections would've been about plot to make it a bit deeper and to make lore wider. Also I don't like the way characters were named. For example it would've been alot more logical to name all 3 main angeloids after goddesses or at least equals. But Ikaros is called after a dude with fake wings, Nympf is called after... well, a fucking Nymph, and the only one tho is actually called after a goddes is Astrea. There is absolutely no scheme to it. But I'll be honest, when Ikaros started to burn upon reaching Synapse I got a mythological boner. It's not like one big thing that must be changed in order for everything to work, it's many little things.

I think that's fine to not obligatory have a full scheme when it comes to the names. Author choosed them because it fits the character and because he liked the names.

Though I do guess the plot could have been a bit better. But knowing how jap usually fucks up their endings, I'm satisfied of that one.

Hasta un ave es más inteligente que esa mierda

Best OP
youtube.com/watch?v=yf5ZKhQ2b3k

Are you kidding? I couldn't stop laughing for most of the show.

You mean Tomoki.

That's the first show that actually made me start posting in Sup Forums instead of lurking

It's a Sup Forumslock. Just filter it.