Cuckerberg runs as the democratic candidate against Trump in 2020

Cuckerberg runs as the democratic candidate against Trump in 2020

Post some lines from the 2020 presidential debate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WbOwdjSodeU
youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg&channel=UCpe6N3zvGsNObqf-QDO54UQ
escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.194596-Facebook-CEO-People-Who-Trust-Me-Are-Dumb-F-cks
youtube.com/watch?v=8AaSTsGV3O4&channel=UCVVGgIGo3kT-O73PW4d6eKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post it! hahaha

this is a pitiful forced meme

nobody trusts zuckerberg and there is so much dirt in his past that there's no way he could possibly survive a presidential run

Iceberg.

'Vote for me ya dumb fucks!'
-Mark 'Kike' Zuckerburg

DEBATE NIGHT --
"Zuckerberg just shit his pants cut to commercial NOW!!!"

>Post some lines from the 2020 presidential debate
Mark us great guy, trust me. A really great guy. But mark or as I call him Marky zuck the little cuck is part of the corrupt silicon valley elite. Mark cuckerburg is spying on you more than the NSA and trust me when I say the NSA is spying on you biggly!

fucking kek cant wait for the debates when cuckerberg spergs out and cant even rebuttal Trumps questions
fucking alpha vs beta fag
youtube.com/watch?v=WbOwdjSodeU
just watch this interview its cringe as fuck

Post the real one

youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg&channel=UCpe6N3zvGsNObqf-QDO54UQ

cuckerberg: "people who trust me are dumbfucks"

escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.194596-Facebook-CEO-People-Who-Trust-Me-Are-Dumb-F-cks

#NotRunningAsALeftistPoliticianSloganStarterPack

Can't cuck the zucc

>"i invented facebook while i w-"
>"No, you stole it. You stole the idea from somebody else"
>"i uh, well as i was saying, while i was creating face-"
>"You didn't create it. Trust me, I know what it means to create something. I have built hotels from the ground up. Very beautiful hotels. And let me tell you, the people that build them for me, such wonderful people"
>"i uh, well i ran my own company too"
>"You don't know the first thing about managing people. And you know what? You take advantage of them. That's right, you steal their information, their personal, personal secret information. And you give it away to other companies, and you use it to make money off those poor people without them even knowing it."

LOL. As if Trump is going to run for a 2nd term. I bet you think there's going to be a Wall too, huh?

if they put him in office i will start killing things

>if they put him in office i will start killing [jews]

fixd

Z:
>you are old and with new technology your kind will be remembered as being on the wrong side of history.
T:
>my son Is VERY good with the cyber, and quite frankly your statement is insulting.

Zuckerberg can't beat Michelle Obama. She's the only one to worry about for 2020.

Eight years. Two layers of wall. Ten feet higher.

I can't imagine being this retarded.

>she

David?

I want a communist Jew in office. not a capitalist one.

Wtf was that?

Million Dollar Extreme, they are comedians, check out their tv-show World Peace, you should be familiar with Sam Hyde unless you're a new fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=8AaSTsGV3O4&channel=UCVVGgIGo3kT-O73PW4d6eKg

go out and enjoy your friday night sam

"Suckerberg supporters feel like he 'Really knows' them, feel 'connected'"

B-but I'm not actually Sam, i could be fucking trannies and underage if i was...

What the fuck did even learn during this past election?

Zuckerface: Well, it's a good thing that Donald Trump doesn't run the Facebook algorithms.
Trump: Because you'd be in jail!

Some people just don't learn

Trump will win in 2020