DRUMPF IS FINISHED

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

[spoiler]FOR REAL THIS TIME[/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/jJWcz
youtube.com/watch?v=XrsPUoZl-6Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know how anyone could support Trump anymore you'd have to be the kinda guy who lets their gf or wife get fucked by black guys a real cuck!

Having worked in a SCIF (secure compartmentalized information facility), I can tell you that doesn't mean a lot.

Mueller wont find shit but the nightmare wont end anyway

archive.fo/jJWcz

>A Trump administration official confirmed Friday that Mr. Rohrabacher spoke to Mr. Kelly about the plan involving Mr. Assange. Mr. Kelly told the congressman that the proposal “was best directed to the intelligence community,” the official said. Mr. Kelly didn’t make the president aware of Mr. Rohrabacher’s message, and Mr. Trump doesn’t know the details of the proposed deal, the official said.

We are fucked. The truth doesnt matter

>SIGINT
he figured out how to back out of his terminal!

If they didn't impeach Barry Sotero for the crimes he committed in office, then Trump is not going to be impeached.

But if it is war they desire, then it is war they shall have. Should Trump be killed, overthrown, or impeached war will come to America......

And once that powder keg goes, so shall the world also follow.....

Inpoarglllllurrrgh
DUNOLGGGRGRRRGLLLLL
DROMPPPPGOZZA ON AZ OSIRIS ACHBEL MOLOKAI
>*Demonic, Inhuman screams pierces through the background*

>mueller has SCIFs and SIGINT

So Garland is just latching onto Intel acronyms like he thinks they mean something?

Oh man, Eric Garland.

what a prominent figure.

We haz macintoshes and NCIS.
It's over.
Shut it down.

Man. You guys are gonna be fucking chimping out in the streets when you find out......

Obama spied on over 20,000,000 Americans illegally.

Including Mr.Trump (NOT EVEN A CANDIDATE)

Obama wasn't born in the USA

Hillary didn't send help to Benghazi because they couldn't. The weapons they sold to the rebels prevented them from sending in help without fear of being blown out of the sky.

Trafficking.

CIA is fucked.

DNC is fucked.

Obama, Hillary, Clapper, Brennan, Rice, Podesta, Abedin, Lynch, Holder, Ben Rhodes, Valerie Jarrett. All going to prison

>Mueller has SCIFs

So?

I live in a SCIF of my own creation.

What about Cherkoff and Hayden?

This guy has made a million drumpf is finished claims

[spoiler]TWO SCOOOOOOOOPPPPSSSS[/spoiler]

k

in 3 hours Susan Rice will be arrested.

Kek yeah they sure wanted to go after Ocongo, didn't they.

doesn't mean he wont be updated ? why does this make us fucked?

It seems so many have forgotten about their roles in the destruction of liberty.

Everything Obama was able to do stems back to jerkoff.

Do you trust this face?

You got a problem with cuckolding?

This. Also SIGINTers are fags

>SIGINT
youtube.com/watch?v=XrsPUoZl-6Q

Lol "TRUMPS FINISHED HE IS FINISHED"

Same repetitive shit being said day in day out, nothings going to happen.

I've missed these Drumpf is finished threads. Thanks for this, OP.

>be faggoty (you)
>employed by Shareblue
>getting shekels to heckle the goyim

On one hand it's hilarious that the bullshit doesn't stop flooding in.
On the other I relish it. It's one of the many reasons that'll keep them from winning in the future as well.

It's still not too late to invest in tissues and several gallon ice creams. There's no end of crying in sight.

GLUMPFY DRUMPFY IS FINISHED

>[spoiler]FOR REAL THIS TIME[/spoiler]
nigga are you serious

>SCIF

Since when does having a boring ass building where people pretend to work have anything of value?

>de sources

Do what? Who are these people and what did they do?

wtf why is this guy talking about the POSIX signal interrupt? (SIGINT)

>black guys
dude hook me with a sock puppet job
i wanna get payed to shill like you.

>Mueller has SCIFs
What the FUCK is that supposed to mean, it's literally saying he has a fucking space that can hold classified information.

>SIGINT

Looking up cat pictures from a SCIF is SIGINT senpai.

HUMINTers are worse

Eric Garland is retarded and this is an awful thread that we should all stop posting in

you guys are amazing, about one year later and you can't accept defeat, mr. Trump is your president, end of discussion.

LOL. You keep telling yourself that, sport. Go wear some headphones, faggot.

Don't forget about all the SIPR message traffic handling sports score updates and random worldwide weather forecasts

unless you're a tier 1 pipehitter / operator, u ain't shit

checkmate faggots

> Trump declares amnesty for Dreamers act people
> Democrats finally impeach him
> Pence sworn n and revokes dreamers act

>operator
Nobody says this in the military. Confirmed /k/ retard

Literally worthless. We get nothing from HUMINT. Desert niggers will say anything.

I made this in February.

HUMINT got bin laden
Eat shit

well? why won't anyone release the goddamn evidence of this shit?

Surely this time it will be the end for Drumpf

Pakistanis were sitting on him for years. Here's what HUMINT gets: "Hey guys I just wanted to let you know my neighbor is a terrorist, also he plays his music really loud all night long."

muh russia

Isn't it great to see your little frolicking in the wild, making memes of their own?

OK, bud. Enjoy never seeing sunlight.

Sunlight is overrated. Enjoy LARPing as someone important.

I'm not sure what the word cuck means, but if Trump haters use it as an insult, then I'm proud to be one.

OK, when HUMINT saves the world again, I'll be laughing at you nerds.

Leave.

This will literally never happen even if it is true.

You're giving her some time to do what?

if its Compartmentalized it isn't given to some lawyer just because he asked for it.

trump should get impeached for being a dumb piece of shit who is passing amnesty. we would've picked foamboy or clinton if we wanted amnesty. since he fucked over america i'd be glad to see him in jail and his family in ruins

I know. Ctrl-C right?

Chad is the best in the business. And I've been calling this shit.

Mueller will reveal the Obama admin violated the law.

Poor shill. If you only were able to larp we'd actually be interested for 10 seconds.

Copy and pasted for Reddit. Shill giveaway

>Man. You guys are gonna be fucking chimping out in the streets when you find out......
Obama spied on over 20,000,000 Americans illegally.
Including Mr.Trump (NOT EVEN A CANDIDATE)
Obama wasn't born in the USA
Hillary didn't send help to Benghazi because they couldn't. The weapons they sold to the rebels prevented them from sending in help without fear of being blown out of the sky.
Trafficking.
CIA is fucked.
DNC is fucked.
Obama, Hillary, Clapper, Brennan, Rice, Podesta, Abedin, Lynch, Holder, Ben Rhodes, Valerie Jarrett. All going to prison

Amen.

>HUMINT got bin laden
>he believes they got bin laden
Well actual HUMINT is useful here making you believe fairy tales for the greeter good.
HUMINT wins.

yeah bro! i'm level 50 in call of duty what level are you?

So tell me what the future holds regarding thread
Also give me a job

Drumphies will live in denial cowering in their bunkers until the bitter end

>SCIFs and SIGINT
lol this guy likes acronyms, he must play Call of Duty

Is that where they coordinate the kidnapping and sale of PizzaGate kids?

This person has no idea what he is talking about. Those acronyms are not used correctly.

So it's literally nothing or else we wouldn't be hearing it from this fagoid

Now Trump won't know Assange's message or the Rep's message either. If he doesn't know, he can't act/react.

How do you know a HUMINT-er is in the room? Don't worry, he'll tell you

>you

Tfw cool guy all source

>got bin laden

HAH

LOL O MAN HAVEN'T HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE
Stupid dumbass squint.

>Go wear some headphones, faggot.

I had a good chuckle.
You know he's going to be like "fuckin Sup Forums jackass" next time he puts them on.

S'ok headphone guy, we're all pals here.

This, clearly Satan knows best. A SCIF is just a real-life Cone of Silence. I guarantee Mueller doesn't have any. Garland seems to have meant that Mueller had the use of one, which is odd and seems completely unnecessary. SIGINT is a funny way to represent sracks of printed out emails, which we already knew they had. Since the major problem with the Russian Hackers conspiracy is not evidence but the total lack of coherence, Garland must have left put some really compelling explanation of why Putin would back a TV star that every respectable person expected to lose, and how he persuaded Hillary Clinton to not tour the Rust Belt.

I think this is the guy that got busted sending dick pics to women he was stalking. Same guy also tweeting Trump will die in prison.

Is that how's really going down? Everything deep state related is so entrenched and dug in, would take decades of 'clean' government to root it all out. No way this series of events ever occur.

mental illness you'd be the type of person who would fuck someone who just shouldn't breed like Robert did and the bi-product is a disgusting screen single mother while Robert's back in BC chewing on a rubber tortilla. I'd probably leave room for much wrath considering the kid's gunna grow up to be fuck knows what but it doesn't seem good considering so I assume a confused probably struggling to function definitely not in the human spirit type, individual.

You didn't name Mueller or Comey either.

>Obama, Hillary, Clapper, Brennan, Rice, Podesta, Abedin, Lynch, Holder, Ben Rhodes, Valerie Jarrett. All going to prison

heh

yea... as much as we all would want that, looks like you become invincible at a certain level of power.

superior image

THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

why are there so many people in this world perfectly fine with constantly lying all the time for no gain?

Wat

Thanks my good bong

BE MORE MAD ABOUT YOUR SUPREME COURT APPOINTMENT, FAGGOT NIGGER

It's been 3 hours, faggot. Nothing.

Right. I can't believe these cucks let their wives sleep with African American males.

Good thing Trump browses Sup Forums. And of course, there's Baron.

best time line lads

If Trump goes through with this daca amnesty I am 100% pro the conspiracy against trump. Impeach him and have Pence step up, at least he won't cuck out on immigration.

Pence2018