/Templar General/

Templar Flags, its time for our own general to discuss the state of Christianity and a new need for anti-islamic action.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8C6E641820DB83B3
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
youtube.com/watch?v=QzT46g-my0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We will not allow this revolution of subhumans to be victorious in any of our white Christian nations!

Alleluia!

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8C6E641820DB83B3
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

Earth is doomed for destruction, Christianity isn't about preserving human institutions and cultural relics, it's about ultimate salvation. If we would repent and turn from our wicked ways as communities & nations, God would protect us from the heathens.

Too bad Catholicism has a hardon for world domination. Jesuit sleuths administrate over the planet's mafias & secret societies.

You crusader larpers are just memelords who are coopting what you think Christian culture is as a means for pro-Western preservation, and its unifying qualities. It's cultural idolatry and nothing less.

>Christianity isn't about preserving human institutions and cultural relics
You're right, but the easiest way to show the most people the path to heaven is the sustaining of the Christendom. Prove me wrong.

wrong. The era of inward introspective faith has to come to an end or Christianity will cease to exist.

The crusades saw an era of faithful living and a willingness to give up everything for christ.

Today being a christan just means 'jesus died for my sins now i go smoke weed and become single mom'.

Christianity promotes values that will save western civilization and the souls of its followers.

Modern post christian culture is pure cancer.

woke af

DEUS VULT! WE WILL TAKE BACK JERUSALEM AND TAKE OUT EVERY MUSLIM IN EUROPE! DEUS VULT!

Live by the sword die by the sword.
Christ didn't use such means to spread the truth and instructed the apostles to emulate His way.

>easiest way
no one said it would be easy
>sustaining Christendom
Do you think God will let His truth completely die out or something and allow Satan to win the war? Jeeze man.
We owe everything to God and the redeeming grace of Christ – having sinned all have fallen victim to the powers of Satan, only though Christ can we overcome the sin-debt (death). Human doings & political/martial movements are ineffectual.

Our best defense is to read the Bible, pray way more often than we do, and actively conform our characters to the Law which is the 10 commandments. This is the real war.

A curse on all your lands and genetic offspring - Die with your rage white scum!

the blacks are with you. fuck the muzzies right off

You are sorely misguided. Please end this. You dont know what kind if fire you're playing with.

Thread Music: youtube.com/watch?v=QzT46g-my0U

>Thread Music: youtube.com/watch?v=QzT46g-my0U

Christianity is a kike spin off religion

why worship the same god the muzzies do?

islam is not the biggest threat to christianity. atheism/agnosticism is.

love me some esoteric templar shit

Islam is edgy fanfiction

and ethnonationalism

FIFTH EMPIRE WHEN
ordem de cristo's alive!

Opus Dei is the new Blimp Industry of religion. Go be forgetten somewhere else.

fuck off faggot

fuck off nice doctrine cuck

>fat shaming
LMAO the absolute state of christcucks

Christians are jews wake up and become pagan