/HTG/: THE MDC ENDGAME PART 1

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc.

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:
youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Should anyone want to graph out networks in their own cities:
>our methodology & /htg/ field operations manual
archive.is/WR9ZX

>compiled info from past threads
archive.is/QIiMT

Newcomers should pay attention to shills targeting these threads with discrediting/discouraging attempts as well as injection of misinformation and bad leads.

Thread's current focus is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, specifically front companies in the area that we have narrowed the search zone down to. We've also started looking at traffic maps to see what routes they're using to and from the MDC as well as consulting maps showing crime statistics and researching property owner histories.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
ladbs.org/locations/all-locations
archive.is/RkSLG
archive.is/vvWoy
archive.is/w9HZ6
archive.is/tEJ7W
archive.is/5XUou
archive.is/OFwwP
archive.is/qJsVo
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1978KUALA08975_d.html
archive.is/Xy5mK
archive.is/8FKVY
archive.is/9w6iy
businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/
archive.is/xGdhn
archive.is/2FkxP
archive.is/l36Og
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140815204/#q140818396
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140815204/#q140818458
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140815204/#q140818503
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140815204/#q140818556
archive.is/aSunB
books.google.com/books?id=mZDIK-CiduEC&pg=PA142&lpg=PA142&dq="Gallo" "underground" "wine"&source=bl&ots=_346GI7_A-&sig=Sb7N0ZwnF27KbIDePZIzRRQ6we0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjVrYyA4afWAhUIhlQKHWG3AcgQ6AEIdDAS#v=onepage&q="Gallo" "underground" "wine"&f=false
i.magaimg.net/img/1dy8.jpg
i.magaimg.net/img/1dya.jpg
i.magaimg.net/img/1dy5.jpg
i.magaimg.net/img/1dy3.jpg
i.magaimg.net/img/1dy1.jpg
planning.lacity.org/eir/nops/670Mesquit/InitialStudy.pdf
clkrep.lacity.org/onlinedocs/2014/14-0002-s82_MISC_08-14-2014.pdf
mauralarkins.com/files/SummaryofCompanyBuyoutsMergers.pdf
americanbar.org/content/dam/aba/publishing/probate_property_magazine/rppt_mo_premium_rp_publications_magazine_2004_so_AdultCHDandMoney.authcheckdam.pdf
i.magaimg.net/img/1e0a.jpg
i.magaimg.net/img/1e0c.jpg
vvdailypress.com/news/20170716/sheriffs-discover-illegal-marijuana-grow-cockfighting-ring
amkotech.com
followthemoney.org/
archive.fo/jJWcz
youtube.com/watch?v=Dc5Zeobri74
cbsnews.com/news/james-kohut-santa-cruz-brain-surgeon-and-nurse-arrested-in-child-sex-abuse-case/
media.metro.net/riding_metro/maps/images/rail_map.pdf
yelp.com/topic/los-angeles-the-subway-in-la-whats-the-deal
tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g32655-i61-k64102-LA_Subway_System-Los_Angeles_California.html
awalkerinla.com/2012/05/11/las-original-subway/
laist.com/2008/07/12/laistory_the_19.php
gizmodo.com/90-years-ago-the-los-angeles-subway-was-born-in-this-l-1744653992
urbanghostsmedia.com/2014/07/hollywood-subway-downtown-la-abandoned-underground-railway/
lamag.com/citythinkblog/inside-l-s-dark-deserted-network-railways/
la.curbed.com/2016/3/2/11104206/subway-terminal-building-tunnels-los-angeles
gizmodo
archive.is/rVBBt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Current City Map

Refined Search Area of the MDC with roads of interest highlighted

MDC Search area outline with roads of interest highlighted

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

The tool that A5 showed us that seemed to upset the shills: ladbs.org/locations/all-locations

Secondary DC mapped by user

Who is posting this thread? The usual OP is b& and I'm the only other regular OP.

I do have some leads to post about the MDC/secondary area.

FRAAAAAANK

Burmp

Regardless, I am about to dump some research done by our other mapanon that has revealed a family business dynasty with connections to organized crime and bootlegging holds properties and operations in both the MDC and the secondary search area. Pic related shows that the location of a cold storage business they own in in the MDC search area, just outside the two "boxes" formed by the highlighted streets in this image Since half our team is banned right now these threads will serve mostly for updating anons here on our research.

I guess I'm mapanon #1, 2, or 3 depending on how you look at it

Post one of the maps you have made so I can recognize you.

Either way your thread is now showing up in the /HTG/ search results so I'm going to dump research.

damn i wonder if i could get a free case of gallo wine if i send them an email about people digging around there businesses.
their rose is great

The Gallo family owns a number of establishments in both the MDC Search Area and the secondary area we are looking at in Commerce nearby.

In the MDC search area the own Rancho Cold Storage and are involved with some development projects:

archive.is/RkSLG
archive.is/vvWoy

They also own a winery and distribution business in Commerce:

E & J Gallo Winery
Winery
2700 S Eastern Ave Commerce, CA 90040
E & J Gallo Wine Co
Distribution Service
2650 Commerce Way Commerce, CA 90040

These locations are near XPO's location in Commerce as well.

Why is this interesting? I will break it down for you.

Here's the revamped MDC map I've been working on adding highlighted routes and POI.

Ah ok.

The Gallo family has a history of involvement with organized crime and bootlegging. They own judges and make significant amounts of political contributions.

archive.is/w9HZ6

The sons murdered their parents (Murder/Suicide) blamed on the father. Took over the business and used strong arm tactics to push all other winery people out of the way through violent tactics. They themselves were killed of by their kids who now run the business.

The book "Blood and Wine" documents their rise and how they got into business

archive.is/tEJ7W
archive.is/5XUou

They've bought judges and make huge political "contributions"

>The Gallo family is the largest corporate donor to congressional candidates in California and ranks in the top 20 nationwide. The single largest financial backer of Bob Dole during his long career in the U.S. Senate, the Gallos now rank fifth on the list of all-time donors to President Clinton.
archive.is/OFwwP

Another one I'm working on atm.

Anything I can do in Los Gatos, CA?

Godspeed anons!

Thanks user.

If you have the time and you're willing, you could be another set of boots on the ground.

Shills are saying that /HTG/ never finds any leads and that nothing gets discovered. They couldn't be more wrong.

The Gallos have their own distribution, cold storage, trucking fleet. The whole nine yards.

archive.is/qJsVo

The family has other government connections as well. Here is a cable that shows their ties to the state dept regarding shipping from LA ports to Malaysia and others FOR the embassy.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1978KUALA08975_d.html

A Gallo was arrested smuggling pot with the mob from California to New York

archive.is/Xy5mK

They're also working with Bjarke Ingels Group (BIG), a company who works with the Hyperloop project which also has a location in Downtown LA:

archive.is/RkSLG
archive.is/8FKVY

Just a side note, look how the NYT loves to slob the Gallo's knob:

archive.is/9w6iy

Do a simple search for "Gallo" and see all the LLCs that come up, many which link back to the actual Gallo family.

businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/

Whoops meant for

Literally nothing.

bump

Interestingly, looks like they own one of the bridges across the LA River (6th Street)

>Owned by Rancho Cold Storage
archive.is/xGdhn

It looks like they might own this WHOLE section of land here. From 7th all the way to 6th st & Santa Fe to the River.

They've torn the bridge down, apparently to rebuild

archive.is/2FkxP

Looks like it is related to the big development project they are involved with

archive.is/l36Og

Intersting note about the Gallos:

archive.is/OFwwP
>U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, no stranger to political largess from the Gallo wine empire here, has nominated for federal judge a longtime Modesto attorney who is related to the Gallos by marriage. If the nomination of Frank Damrell Jr., 58, passes White House and Senate muster, it would be the third time in recent years that a high profile attorney with professional or personal ties to the Gallos has been named to the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California.

>Critics of the nomination say they are troubled that another candidate for federal judge in the Central Valley enjoys close ties to the powerful wine barons, one of the nation's biggest private donors to Feinstein and other politicians. They point out that Damrell would sit on the court's Sacramento bench, which has jurisdiction in several counties where the Gallos have extensive business dealings.

>Damrell, a college roommate of former Gov. Edmund G. "Jerry" Brown Jr., is related to the Gallos through his sister Marie's marriage to Bob Gallo, a president of the winery and Julio Gallo's oldest son. Besides his family ties, Damrell has served as legal counsel to the winery, one of the largest privately owned consumer product companies in America.

>A spokesman for Feinstein said Damrell was selected from a final list of four candidates because of his impressive legal credentials. The spokesman said the nomination was in no way tied to the $32,000 in contributions to Feinstein by Gallo family members and the company since 1991.

>The Gallo family is the largest corporate donor to congressional candidates in California and ranks in the top 20 nationwide. The single largest financial backer of Bob Dole during his long career in the U.S. Senate, the Gallos now rank fifth on the list of all-time donors to President Clinton.

You're free to make your own thread shill.

What I didn't like about that map was that there's no main medical place right there. Closest ones are Her Medical Clinic west on the 10 a bit, and the 4 places I linked the other day

Oh, so you did actually find incriminating info on that family? I thought they were just a coincidence by the last name but I'll look at what you linked, big if true

stupid
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140815204/#q140818396
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140815204/#q140818458
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140815204/#q140818503
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140815204/#q140818556

Interesting. They also have some subterranean facilities for things like storage, alcohol production etc.
>subterranean facility
archive.is/aSunB

>underground storage
archive.is/9w6iy

books.google.com/books?id=mZDIK-CiduEC&pg=PA142&lpg=PA142&dq="Gallo" "underground" "wine"&source=bl&ots=_346GI7_A-&sig=Sb7N0ZwnF27KbIDePZIzRRQ6we0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjVrYyA4afWAhUIhlQKHWG3AcgQ6AEIdDAS#v=onepage&q="Gallo" "underground" "wine"&f=false

After closer inspection and talking to the user who dug it up there does seem to be something here. An interesting operation that could very easily be involved with smuggling and whose owners have a history of violence and involvement with organized crime.

Where have the shills gone now that our search is upending verifiable results? Are response narratives being cooked up as we speak?

>They also have some subterranean facilities for things like storage, alcohol production etc.
That's what I was thinking when it came to the wine...
>sewer map

>verifiable results
yeah still no mdc bro
your literally digging around a winery gl on getting in there or proving that they smuggle kids from it

Worth comparing it to.

I am going to use that tool A5 posted to check and see what kinds of renovations have been done to the properties owned by the Gallos in the MDC/Secondary Area. They've owned the plots for a long time.

The thing with the Gallo family is that they got their start with bootlegging. Why stop smuggling after Prohibition when you had the infrastructure in place?

One of the greatest thinkers that mankind has produced has branded the Frankposters for all time with a statement which is profoundly and exactly true. Schopenhauer called the Frankposter "The Great Master of Lies". Those who do not realize the truth of that statement, or do not wish to believe it, will never be able to lend a hand in helping Truth to prevail.

Interesting story about the murder-suicide of the parents of Ernest and Julio. Also Julio dying of a "car crash" that happened on his own personal ranch in 93, when they were donors to the Clintons.

The family has many interesting connections and various members did some very shady things. Looks pretty clear that a few murders occurred.

Notice how the shilling is not as bad today after being ratcheted up for the last week. The London bombing went down this morning. Wonder if that has anything to do with it.

>he has no arguments so he has to re word a quote about jews from Mein Kampf
wow fuck you sure showed me how will i ever recover

but please tell me these "verifiable results" results that you acquired

Another user at /traffick/ asked me to dump this for you:

i.magaimg.net/img/1dy8.jpg
I wonder if that arrested Anthony Gallo is related to this underground Gallo Sewer service... i.magaimg.net/img/1dya.jpg that is owned by Anthony Gallo Jr.

Additionally:
i.magaimg.net/img/1dy5.jpg
i.magaimg.net/img/1dy3.jpg
i.magaimg.net/img/1dy1.jpg

Not playing your game. The sources are in the thread. Read and process them like I did

yeah its your typical rich american family with crime ties and shady political associations.
so is it the winery or the rancho cold storage thats the mdc? and how are you guys even going to find this out

I can't read this. Can someone tell me what it says about Asheville NC?

The Frankposter, when caught in a lie, will create a new narrative and purposefully skip a logical step to twist the narrative in his favor, then double down on the new lie and never admit to the omitted logical step even upon pain of death

You can shift the goal posts all you want and try to demoralize, but you're not going to accomplish anything.

It's about rattling their cages and paying attention to their panic responses. The MDC is too big to be moved without being noticed.

Doesn't seem to fit that they would want to demolish Rancho Cold Storage though, and turn in into living space if it was profitable for trafficking. Maybe they plan on keeping it up there somehow.
>planning.lacity.org/eir/nops/670Mesquit/InitialStudy.pdf

pic related from:
>clkrep.lacity.org/onlinedocs/2014/14-0002-s82_MISC_08-14-2014.pdf

More about Louis Martini wines "escaping reassessment"
>mauralarkins.com/files/SummaryofCompanyBuyoutsMergers.pdf

Lol "Adult Children and Money" By Eileen and Jon Gallo
>americanbar.org/content/dam/aba/publishing/probate_property_magazine/rppt_mo_premium_rp_publications_magazine_2004_so_AdultCHDandMoney.authcheckdam.pdf

im asking simple questions and your deflecting with goebbels and mein kampf quotes.

thank you. but you would think with a family such as that and that much cash they could probably clean up and shutdown an mdc within 24 hours

This faggot Unironically browses tumblr and was caught a day or two ago posting an image he downloaded from there. He's literally lefty cancer and deserves a helicopter ride. Notice how he is trying to demoralize everyone in this thread and whining like a beta manlet.

Good work user. Another thought I had was to start looking into the largest Clinton/Democrat donors and see what holdings they have in LA and in particular the MDC search area.

lmao i already explained that to tardanon about how google images retains filenames from the source. well tell him i say hi since he is clearly telling you what to say

Good question, they own many more logistics facilities than this one location though.

Behind them across the tracks is this.

"Downtown Rehearsal"
>i.magaimg.net/img/1e0a.jpg

And this image the "Interesting Trucks" is looking at the backside of Gallo's Warehouse.
>i.magaimg.net/img/1e0c.jpg

This "Downtown Rehearsal" Building is owned by "Stone Brewery". Funny how two alcoholic beverage distribution companies are side by side around a railroad… with businesses that have fake names.

That could be another thing to check. I periodically look up companies donations to the CF when we come across any corporations that look interesting.

Your whining and reward-driven, generally cucked attitude would imply that you are in fact lying right now.

(To be clear for other anons, the last pdf is not the same E and J, just funny because it's about emotionally immature adults and the E&J Gallo Wine sons murdered their parents).

Ok wow, there's a lot of ties between them and Garcetti, Jerry Brown, and even Hyperloop.
And big cellars at E&J Gallo Wine (550 ft x 150 ft x 20 ft)

tell tardanon to circumvent his ban your no fun to argue with cuck user and your just regurgitating all of his insults

Yes. Given their history of bootlegging I would imagine that they know a few things about smuggling while masking your activities as part of legitimate business. They've got all kinds of interesting ties as well.

I not trying to be fun, go post in a blacked thread if you are seeking entertainment.

>cuck user thinks BLACKED threads are entertainment
disappointing but not surprised

Millennial Falcon on Voat is faggot.

Who said I think they're entertaining? I suggested it because you seem like the kind of beta who enjoys that sort of stuff

sure you did cuck user sure you did
hey i dont judge whatever floats your boat user

Might be nothing but all the semis parked outside Rancho are plain white, while the ones parked in front of every other business around there have some sort of bright logo/design/markings on them.

Cock fighting and illegal marijuana growing operation were busted in Adelanto, small town outside of LA that is found along the 395 highway
395 highway is one of the two highways that connect Los Angeles to Nevada

vvdailypress.com/news/20170716/sheriffs-discover-illegal-marijuana-grow-cockfighting-ring

So happens that within Adelanto there is what looks to be possibly a massive distribution center set up for shipping and recieving:

YRC Freight
Trucking Company/massive freightyard
17401 Adelanto Rd, Adelanto, CA 92301

Apex Bulk Commodities
Trucking Company
12531 Violet Rd # A, Adelanto, CA 92301

USA Transport
Trucking Company
12191 Violet Rd, Adelanto, CA 92301

Soil Safe of Cali
12328 Hibiscus Rd, Adelanto, CA 92301

Amko Service Co
Cryogenic Tanks
17909 Adelanto Rd, Adelanto, CA 92301
amkotech.com

Dr Pepper Snapple Co
Manufact.
18180 Gateway Dr, Victorville, CA 92394

All of this is right next to Southern California Logistics Airport which has multiple warehouses, logistics services, and trucking companies set up directly along the airstrip protected by dessert, obscurity, and chain linked fences

Dr Pepper Snapple Co also has a factory or plant located within the blocks of the los angeles search vector as well at:
3220 E 26th St, Los Angeles, CA 90058

LA to Adelanto is about roughly 1-2 hour driving time

Military has used the airport for test flights among other things, definitely something sketchy going on around that airport.
Could be useful to trace back to the main areas as well.

Oh one more thing, lot of scrap yards where they could easily be modding semis and trailers for special purposes.

Interesting.

Final (you)

Checking out followthemoney.org/ right now and searching specific districts to see if I can find any of the talked about companies ITT.

thanks
tell tard user i say hello

Let me know if you find anything.

Hopefully you guys actually give a fuck since /ptg/ is a giant cuckfest
archive.fo/jJWcz

>A Trump administration official confirmed Friday that Mr. Rohrabacher spoke to Mr. Kelly about the plan involving Mr. Assange. Mr. Kelly told the congressman that the proposal “was best directed to the intelligence community,” the official said. Mr. Kelly didn’t make the president aware of Mr. Rohrabacher’s message, and Mr. Trump doesn’t know the details of the proposed deal, the official said.

We are kinda fucked

Not sure how this is relevant to human trafficking investigations.

That article is just a reflection of the fact that some within the White House are trying to isolate Trump. Also the CIA is being positioned to become the fall guy if things go south.

bump

Bump

Bump

Thanks animespook

Interesting, i might make a map of this area if it's all right in one section

Info on Silk Road, since the MDC also is involved with the deep web's trade

youtube.com/watch?v=Dc5Zeobri74

Valew Quality Truck Bodies
Manufacturer (possible mod shop)
12522 Violet Rd, Adelanto, CA 92301

Located next to multiple huge freight yards and trucking/logistics companies and autobody yards

Yeah its all clustered together its ridiculous, if you have time definitely give it a look over, its honestly insane.

Just a random part of that airport

How is this relevant to the area we are searching for in downtown LA? One bust doesn't prove that there is a Distribution Center near there.

Its a bit off topic, its just a really strange area that might be worth a look due to being nearby the search area/major highway connection that likely has some decent traffic into the mdc area.
Just possibly something worth noting really
A lot easier to do a lot of the heavier or messier work out in the middle of a dessert than in the middle of LA seeing as how the MDC likely functions more as a market grounds or trading center than an entire workshop itself.

Right but it may be a pit stop small DC. I made a map of the one in Watsonville up by Santa Cruz CA after I read about the Kohut case
>cbsnews.com/news/james-kohut-santa-cruz-brain-surgeon-and-nurse-arrested-in-child-sex-abuse-case/

Checked
Those metamaps are very handy to have around

what if i looked around and found a nightly rental sex dungeon in that area. maybe someone is into bloodsport... relevant?

Not really

Where is frank?

Maps of LA's subway system

media.metro.net/riding_metro/maps/images/rail_map.pdf

yelp.com/topic/los-angeles-the-subway-in-la-whats-the-deal

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g32655-i61-k64102-LA_Subway_System-Los_Angeles_California.html

Apparently there is really only one working underground subway in LA really. Everything else is mostly metro rail. There are some abandoned ones though.

awalkerinla.com/2012/05/11/las-original-subway/

laist.com/2008/07/12/laistory_the_19.php

gizmodo.com/90-years-ago-the-los-angeles-subway-was-born-in-this-l-1744653992

urbanghostsmedia.com/2014/07/hollywood-subway-downtown-la-abandoned-underground-railway/

lamag.com/citythinkblog/inside-l-s-dark-deserted-network-railways/

la.curbed.com/2016/3/2/11104206/subway-terminal-building-tunnels-los-angeles

Archived that for you

>gizmodo com/90-years-ago-the-los-angeles-subway-was-born-in-this-l-1744653992
archive.is/rVBBt

Modified my initial MDC map to outline the heart and inner vectors. What else should I add in terms of POI's and additional vectors?

prepping for the year 1 anniversary of knowledge bombs tomorrow. i hope he does something special

>Also the CIA is being positioned to become the fall guy
You poor guys why does everyone always blame you?

Someone should make a KB cake for ourboy

401 in canada is called the pimping highway "trafficking corridor". the sorts of people you're looking for don't use roadway pimping hotels? no small time pimps on *******.com. sold product, not rented/loaned?

so.
private property for the whole network owned by the traffick network?
what if they have access to a business friends vacent property, think pop up safehouses?
bulk cargo (vans, buses, trailers)? not individual cargo(car, trunk, van)?
you're focused on mass trafficking networks not 1-2 "high end" product?

That area is actually not very accurate at this point. We are looking at an area within two blocks of the two squares formed by these highlighted streets We're focused on LA right now

This is the area I'm talking about. The square area and 2-3 blocks out from it.

I'll see what I can do to update it.

Pretty heavy slide going on tonight

btw how long is tard anons ban?

Don't remember. Shouldn't have reported him and ruined all the fun

wasn't me fucktard i only report spook plus i bailed from the 2nd thread yesterday

Why do you bother reporting me when I do nothing wrong?