Jojo thread

JJL raws may be up in a few hours since UJ do same day digital now.

What will Hato's stand be called?

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

DIO

Why didn't Josuke just destroy the ceiling with Soft and Wet when trapped in Kira's apartment at the start to defeat the guy?

cuz

>dropping a ceiling on himself.
that's fucking stupid

Please protect Okuyasu's smile at all costs

>kicks slightly to the side of him, not directly above

Solved it

I don't think you understand how a ceiling or support works user.

You don't think if you make a hole in the ceiling the rest will somehow tumble down, do you?

What in the nine hells

>tfw your bitch gets out of line and starts hitting you with her heels and climbing up walls

bump for white snake wielding a gun

Don't you like the Neapolitan torture dance user?

Whitesnake uses a lot of guns in SO. The only thing stronger than a Stand with a gun is a Stand with a gun on a horse. And Whitesnake's final form is horsecock.

you don't think he will hit him on the first try do you user? josuke isn't a Mary sue. also God forbid he pour more snakes down the hole. and a lot of the ceiling will be gone by the 3 or 4 hole. it's a retarded fucking idea when he has the higher ground.

Thinking about it now it's really fitting how the reason he finally loses control of the situation is that he underestimates family ties between humans.

We will never reach mutual understanding with them will we?

Didn't he also shoot Johngali A

Yeah

In the fucking throat.

I want Whitesnake to shoot in my fucking throat.

I just noticed that its head used to look less like a crown

In over heaven it's actually revealed that DIO sent Johngalli to Florida as Pucci's bodyguard, hence why he knew who Pucci was

tfw whitesnake reveals the Kennedy assassination was his doing.
on a side not, being reminds me just how personally I found the part 6 stands to be way more hit or miss then in any other part.

whoops meant to say "being reminded of Manhatten tranfer reminds me about how I felt about part 6.
who cares about glorified fan fiction?

>pic related when whitesnake

He really should've realized romantic relationships with humans are a bad idea after Aisho lost his house

Araki forgot the flashback man and he will never appear

He was just using Hato to get into the house and cover everything with Vitamin C though and probably intended to kill her when he was done too.

So, now that Damo's about to die, when do you think we'll get a new group of rockmen? And will they manage to be as fun to read about as the jobber crew?

It's seriously great how endearing all of these fuckups were, even the twins. Sasame was the only unremarkable villain in JJL so far.

REEEEEEEEEE

What if the gun is a stand too?
And also the whole horse?

He probably thought Hato's even dumber than in reality, didn't he tell Norisuke he's still gonna marry her after he kills him and takes their house?

Hato's dumb and frankly sounds autistic if not worse, but her heart is ultimately in the right place, in hindsight it was pretty obvious considering how Araki usually writes

He will appear tomorrow. Mark my words.

>Sasame

Ain't the the guy Kira tricked into eating his own fingers or something and rented a space above his apartment just to get revenge?
He was strange

So Damo never truly loved Hato?

Doobie Wah was a really good fight.

He seems to have thought she'd do absolutely anything he wanted her to just because he got her to like him so much. The rest of the plan was good, but as a rock he doesn't really get human relations, especially familial ones.

For now it's debatable, we do know rockmen can genuinely display love thanks to Aisho's backstory, but I'd say in Damo's case it was probably just cold calculation, plus he probably considered Hato a status symbol of sorts.

It seems like Hato did genuinely love him though.

Almost as bad as Joshuufags

Bizarre even.

Dammit Damo is turning into my favourite minor villain, maybe in front of Aishou. The rockmen are so good

I still don't get why so many people want Joshuu to be relevant, he has about as much potential as Hazamada

I don't think we're just gonna flat out get a new group of them since JJL has been all about connections (Damo said this himself when he first started interrogating Norisuke) and if there was another group they'd have been teased already or had a role in the flashback (unless in the 30 odd pages we haven't seen from 54 yet we get a tease but it seems unlikely) to give them some past and backstory with Josefumi and Kira like the Rockbuddies. There could be one or two members left in their crew we haven't seen yet but I doubt one of them is the main villain if they haven't been teased or shown yet. There are definitely introduced characters though. We also need proper fights and arcs for Kyo, Karera and Jobin plus an answer to all the equivalent exchange stuff and what the fuck Rock Humans even ARE. JJL has been running for over 5 years already and SBR ran for just on 7 so I don't see JJL going for too much longer than that. The set up and mystery structure it's using doesn't lend itself to huge sprawling epics like SBR so I doubt we're gonna get a new unintroduced group of villains after Damo kicks it (there's no guarantee he'll die next chapter but chances are fucking slim for him considering he just got stabbed in the throat).

The Rock Jobbers are my favourite antagonist group though. At least Damo and Yagiyama actually accomplished stuff before dying.

Never ever.

And Damo's behavior towards Norisuke raises some questions. Norisuke was clearly not on Jousuke's side early on. Jobin is seemingly allied with the rockmen, therefore not with Jousuke either. Norisuke may be a 3rd party in all of this.

This. I expect him to do something cool then die but he's never gonna be in the 'crew' with Yasuho and Josuke like they want him to be.

We did get a teaser, that stuff with a mysterious publisher whose symbol was on Kira's wrist (presumably because he and Josefumi wanted to investigate it?) early on is probably meant to hint at Damo having some more buddies in the town, maybe ones that didn't get directly involved in the fruit smuggling business. There are some small hints that we might see a rockman mangaka too, I could see a duo like this.

It's important to note all of the rock jobbers sans Damo were confirmed to be pretty young even for humans, let alone rockmen, maybe the remaining few we'll see are older and closer to Damo in terms of experience.

Kyo and maybe Hato are the only people who might end up in the team imo, Joshuu's just going to be occasional comic relief

Norisuke was pretty quick to suggest Yagiyama wasn't human when Josuke said he had stone skin, and immediately wanted to see he dick. My guess is he was just feigning ignorance but revealing some information so they could survive and he wouldn't have to reveal that he knew what Rock Humans are. When he gave in to Damo he just straight out said he knew Yagiyama was a Rock Human with no other explanation, like he knew that Damo knew about them and Damo knew that he knew about them. So far it seems like only Norisuke and Jobin know about Rock Humans in the family so it might be a firstborn thing.

I don't know about them being particularly notable as jobbers. Aishou was clearly never fighting-minded to begin with despite his unstoppable stand, but Yotsuyu was competent enough and Damo managed to kill off Kira. Who did Pucci's underlings or the assassination squad ever kill?

I do expect more but I don't expect any of them to be the main villain since they haven't been teased at all 5 years into the part.

And Kyo is technically part of the crew, she allied with Josuke at the ed of their fight. It was released like 3-4 years ago but in-universe the fight only happened about a week before Damo showed up at the house so she hasn't really had time to do anything else in the story yet. And before this chapter I never would have thought Hato would be a contender, even if her Stand is just the heel ability then it's still a really good straight up combat Stand. And unlike Okuyasuwho was supposed to be stupid as well, Hato seems to know how to use her Stand in a fight.

People also tend to forget by rockmen standards they're probably a bunch of teenagers considering they live for 240 years and both Aisho and Yotsuyu are below 30, and Aisho is struggling with a heard condition and poor control of his rockman powers on top of that. The only real jobbers are the twins and they're quite obviously comic relief.

wait

on alternate terms. if Josuke is Josuke, Yasuho is Koichi, and Kyo is okuyasu

who's Joshuu supposed to be?

Rohan

Fatty. And Norisuke is Joseph.

I need to actually get caught up in JJL so that I can contribute to these threads and not get spoiled

Joshuu = Hazamada
Hato = Mikitaka
Tsurugi = Hayato or something
Norisuke = Jotaro/Joseph

Hazamada. (Similar personality, Surface had a screw in its forehead and Nut King Call's power is screws)

Don't think of it like that. It isn't set in stone which new character can reference which older character. One old character is often referenced my many new ones in different ways, and likewise one new character can reference several old ones at once.

>isn't set in stone

Heh

The main villain is Yagiyama guys, he was the first Rock Human introduced and all he wants is social status. Norisuke wanted to find his dick since Rock Humans dicks are like polyps that can regenerate if they aren't shattered and can get to salt water in time. Yagiyama died in the ocean so he was able to regenerate and is currently hibernating beneath the Higashikata mansion. His proximity to the Wall Eyes means that when he finally regenerates from his detached dick, his Stand will have evolved as well. He wants to fully integrate with human society and gain social status so he can rule over humans without giving away his Rock Human status. He was planning on betraying Damo in the first place but Josuke still being alive and then killing him put a spanner in the works and now he's waiting to regenerate and continue on. Hato is going to be about to kill Damo in JJL55, before another massive earthquake hits and Yagiyama walks back in and kills Damo then and there.

My dad is Araki.

The beginning is slow as fuck but it picks up after the arc where Tsurugi kidnaps Yasuho.

If Koichi's sister was piercd by the arrow instead of him would she develop Paisley Park? Both Kiras have KQ and Diego didn't have The World only because he ended up stealing another stand, so it'd make sense the firstborn Hirose daughter is bound to always get PP.

Who knows, they're different universes that are completely unrelated but FATE and all that. It Just Works™.

Yagiyama's going to be a polyp growing through the whole island, controlling other rockmen. That's what his "I am a rock, I am an island" mantra means, he's going to literally become an island. Trust me, my babysitter when I was 5 was Araki's wife

I don't get the people who say that Flashback Man is just an earlier design of Yotsuyu.

Don't you think if Araki COMPLETELY changed the look of a character so that he was 100% unidentifiable as his previous iteration, he would have written a line in which a character says they recognize him, or implied that it was him in some way?

It just seems unlikely that Araki would turn a character into a totally different person and then just expect everyone to know that it's the same character.

Jeremy?

>implying the wall eyes aren't the main antag
Someone is going to break something and cause a huge natural disaster, and the wall eyes are going to say "Fuck this," get up, and take the town on a walk to Italy.

>rock twins are comic relief
in what fucking way

>the twins and they're quite obviously comic relief.
Explain yourself. I have a condition where I don't understand sentences that make no goddamned sense.

Is her stand Mandom or King Crimson?

They're so incompetent it's funny. They've literally gotten nothing right. They couldn't kill Karera or Josuke when they were alone and so they never stood a chance against the two of them together. Their entire fight lasted a single chapter despite 3 chapters of build up. And in the flashback they couldn't even take out an injured Josefumi who was trying to protect a corpse. That user was probably wrong in calling them 'comic relief' though.

They are trolling, niggah. /jojo/ is nothing but memes.

post your dankest jojo-memes

This. It was obviously an early design for Damo.

They show up twice just to get defeated with normal punches, they're not really comic relief moreso than other rockmen but they're laughable for sure

I want to believe you. I want to believe that people aren't that stupid. But with Poe's law and all, I worry that the average Sup Forums user really is a total dipshit.

No. Memester faggots go and stay go. We're talking about Jojo.

What if flashback stand is to live only in flashbacks?

>flashback attacks
>reminds you of that one time last week where he kicked your ass
>suddenly you're recovering from a week-old ass kicking

I would read that.

>Their entire fight lasted a single chapter despite 3 chapters of build up.
They showed up in 44 and died in 46.

They're not comic relief, but they're not quite at the position of a normal villain of the week either. The arc was not theirs, they were only there to serve as punctuation to Karera's one. Every chapters in that volume was called Love Love Deluxe.

Why was Johnny wearing a sailor's hat over his normal hat?

Can't you just pick one or the other, Johnny?

Guys guys... What if it wasn't a flashback, but a vision of the future and Gapy was just having Deja Vu?

Bites the Dust and King Crimson.

Hat stacks are a proud Joestar tradition.

If Hato doesn't end up a man party member I'll be honestly dissapointed.

Joshuu us obviously going to do SOMETHING, even if he's not a party member, but Hato has genuine potential with her stand. I would hate for Araki to waste her.

How the fuck else would you know it's Johnny? Araki still had a sameface problem back then.

can someone tell me which chapter did Bruno got donut'd by Diavolo? my internet is slow as hell right now and i think i stopped reading there

Do you never heard of Joseph "Three-Hats" Joestar?

Because his "normal hat" is his hair.

The fact that they said his name, that he was a horse rider, that he competed in a "big race," that he has a star motif on the rest of his clothes, that he uses Tusk, that he uses Infinite Spin.

There are a lot of hints. The hat isn't really the big one.

>tfw you realize that it's called Vitamin C because it makes the victim undergo full-body scurvy

It's one of the 'Mystery of King Crimson' chapters, so anywhere between chapters 518-523.

But the Japanese have a short but wide FoV and that makes obvious details not stand out to them.

QUIZ TIME

Who is the main villain of Steel Ball Run?

HINT: It's not Valentine.

Johnny.

thanks brah

Johnny is. Reminder that Johnny and Gyro are terrorist assholes.

The population of the USA as they're the ones to elect and then support Valentine