hero

Crazy son? of a bitch.

Heroine or Heroin?

That's a dude

Sure, but is he a hero or a traitor?

Faggot

CIA nigger. Just like Snowden.

Is that Counterpoint?

What did his "leak" achieve apart from further ruin US image? Unironically traitor imo.

traitor.

He should have beem hung

curious, did he start the titty skittle in prison or before he was convicted?

MK Ultra is a hell of a drug.

Snowden leaked because he disagreed with what the NSA was doing and wanted to make it public. Manning leaked whatever he could find because he was mentally ill and wanted to get even with the military. The motive tells you if you should laud them or not regardless of what information they leaked.

"Her"o

after prison

If Trump or the alphabets had balls, this crossdressing traitor would be dead, shows how far America is in decline due to the jews who took over.

Traitor faggot.

>America is killing people in a war......a war. Killing.... people.
>Hehe I'm a grill let me out of jail.
>Take that Nazis
What a fucking shit show. How long until he blows his brains out?

Hottie!

HERO!!

Also mentally ill

He exposed legitimate, unexcusable war crimes.
The debate should be: who is the traitor? The one who commits unnecessary war crimes with our tax dollars, or the ones who expose it? Who has the priority: the government or the people?
I'm still somewhat confused about what to think about it, hence this thread.

According to wikipedia, shortly before his arrest, but the great bulk of his transition was done in proson.

He leaked some pretty fucked up stuff. His choices makes sense ethically, I just don't know how to place them in the right context.

The US was killing civilians (now we know that 1.5 millions civilians died in total) for no reason whatsoever, and then directly lying about it to the American public. Literally no one knew about how many children were killed routinely in Iraq before his leak.
>How long until he blows his brains out?
Wikipedia says that his last suicide attempt happened in early 2016. I guess that if he ends up in jail again she will certainly kill himself.

it's like they fried his brain and set him loose on twitter. Guy is a total mess

mentally ill hero

this. remember everything you see on internet and media are controlled. if they don't want you to see something, you don't see it

All faggots need to be killed.

His use of emojis would get any other person a date with the firing squad

Target practice

>Civilians
>Asymmetric warfare
No such thing. This line of thinking is what causes us to "lose" wars.

>He leaked some pretty fucked up stuff. His choices makes sense ethically, I just don't know how to place them in the right context.
If a derranged man who just wants to see what it's like to kill a man shoots a corrupt dictator, it doesn't change the fact that his motive was bloodlust and not serving the common interest.

Is it herioc to say what everyone already knows? (S)he should have never been tossed in prison for something people make fun of on a daily basis.

mentally ill.

If you're a faggot and then you get a sex change, does it make you hetero or are you still a faggot?

He released those documents in 2008. The war was already won.

I was talking sbout ethics because I've read her pre-arrest logs on wikileaks and wikipedia, and they were all about how ethically unacceptable were those files.
I'm just saying that I don't doubt the sincerity of his actions, yet I still don't know of he did the right thing.

>Is it herioc to say what everyone already knows?
But she leaked things that literally no one knew.

Hero

Yes traitor. Would like to know what if anything he leaked on Clinton or that may have lead to further leaks on Clinton.

Traitor. Hero of subversives

Hero for the government
Traitor for the race

Before 2014 I would say Hero but now he is a traitor

Severely mentally ill and deranged. THIS is why they need a Transgender ban. This is a textbook example. Now he is actively trying to subvert military culture. It thinks it's above it all, pure narcissism.

So, a hero for the leak but a traitor for not supporting trump? makes sense

Faggot

Yet what he does with the attention he's getting to to promote his gender reassignment and #resist twitter account

Even his old unit said he was a piece of shit. Fuck him and all of his supporters.

Traitor

Traitor.

And im a lefty.

but I respect Rule Of Law.

How about a third option... dumbass!

He's a traitor and a faggot. This is not controversial nor up for debate.

/sage

Who the fuck is she and why should I care

What did he leak.

>transgenderism is a byproduct of sexual violence, and electroshock torture.

Bradley Manning was a hero. So they put him in a deep, dark hole, tortured him, broke him, and rebuilt him as an object of mockery.

Traitor

Traitor, but i'm glad she is currently expressing her true identity.

So, was he MKUltra'd or not??

Bradley the ugly traitor

The stain of dishonor will not wash away easily, unlike that cheap, gaudy lipstick.

Traitor and a massive faggot.
Should be executed.

She's a hero but she's had her 15 minutes of fame and needs to go the fuck away.

Coward.

>But she leaked things that literally no one knew.

Is your name "no one"?

They turned him into a woman, believe me this sends a far scarier message than death and prison

abomination

The MK ultrad remains of a hero RIP

CANT WAIT TO WATCH THE DEEP STATE WIN AGAIN
archive.fo/jJWcz

>A Trump administration official confirmed Friday that Mr. Rohrabacher spoke to Mr. Kelly about the plan involving Mr. Assange. Mr. Kelly told the congressman that the proposal “was best directed to the intelligence community,” the official said. Mr. Kelly didn’t make the president aware of Mr. Rohrabacher’s message, and Mr. Trump doesn’t know the details of the proposed deal, the official said.

ARE YOU SICK OF WINNING YET MAGAPEDES

kek vult

cuck

she's pretty fucking great honestly

Heroin

>trying to be a woman

lol good luck buddy

i think most people here aren't half the man or woman chelsea is. she's been through a lot in life and continues to be a resilient voice. meanwhile you got nerds here who have given up on life because they have an ugly face or got rejected by a girl.

Mentally ill traitor.

Justin Beiber is Canadian

had balls