New episode airing in 3 hours.

>it's a swimsuit epioode

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1463039461989.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LMAO it airs tomorrow you dumb netogefag

I guess I'm not sober enough.

This is the dance of our guild.

srs question, is ako autistic or something?

No. She's just a major airhead and casual is all

I want to do things with those legs

Some mental issue, issue. My guess is on parental abuse and coping with it.

How a single anime show can be drawn and animated so bad?

>you will never be naked with ako in her room playing video games all day

Their cunts must smell really bad

If Ako got pregnant, would her children end up being borderline retarded like her mother too?

>you will never rest your dick inside of her while playing shitty web browser games

No, she just exists to fulfill a fantasy. She is not an actual character with any sort of coherent background, she is just a mishmash of things Japanese boys/"men" believe they want from women.

- She plays video games, but is not good enough at them to be threatening, other than one the protagonist does not play.
- She needs to be taken care of in the main game.
- She only wants to socialize with the protagonist for the most part. She talks to no other men.
- She is, of course, physically attractive and desirable. Her lips are depicted exactly the same as girls who do wear makeup, when she does not.
- She lacks the basics of social sense, this is so she can be in lewd scenes, but still be oh so pure.
- Her issues only serve as an excuse for whatever behavior the author wants from her.
- Her issues can only be "solved" by the protagonist, so he gets to be the hero.

This show was never going to be good, but it became irredeemably bad. They are not even bothering to use the character art in game anymore, which was a part of the comedy. And of course, they ruined the design of the cute blue girl by changing her into a duplicate of her IRL appearance.

>New episode airing in 3 hours

what? Are they airing on Wednesday now?

Doesn't it air tomorrow?

>srs

autists are generally good at video games at least on the theoretical level while Ako can't even into the entry level meta.

Why are you even here? That copypasta can be aplied to any anime girl.

Ako would look nice with makeup

The dub of this anime is fucking hilarious
>waifu
>normies
Seriously, if the girls had decent voice actresses it'd be better than the original

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1463039461989.webm

Its pretty funny to be honest

Kinda cringy though but I suppose it would be the same for the japanese version if they still discuss the same topics.

English is not my first language, do people really say IRL in real life?

>liking a show with unpure sluts in them
ugh

/u/ pls go

Ako is pure.

Echhihiro or Tsundere?

Both have tons of comments and they're all complaining about the memes or lack of memes.
What the fuck.

#misogynyinanime
tune in next week to see what show we suck the fun out of next!
Yeah, she's a shell of a character, but with this show what the fuck did you expect?

no, this is

Your breath does

What's it like not being able to enjoy anything?

>you will never smell sweaty 2d grill

Why ;_;

>bad mama jamma
Did I hear that right? Jesus Christ this sounds hilarious, I'd probably give it a shot just to hear more of that.

horribles

What does Ako's farts smell like?

glitter

Sorry, did you say DEEN?

>Gay, the post.

Truth hurts doesn't it.

Tumblrina's first day on Sup Forums :^)

I want Ako to sit on my face!

>Truth hurst doesnt it.
That's ironic coming from you seeing as I'm still enjoying the show while you're bitching about it on a Chinese imageboard

Summer.

>Truth hurts doesn't it.

Why would an obvious truth that everyone already knew but doesn't care about hurt?

I'm a sucker for little sister characters, but it's hard to enjoy one when they throw this many tropes at me in a minute with no personality to make up for it.

post lewds

Largely to vent frustration. I am furious about the huge lack of effort on keeping the game art different, and also ruining the hot blue haired girl's design (and the whole fucking point that her IRL personality is opposite of her in game personality. She was also the same class as MC, but then somehow changed to summoner, the author just dropped the plot entirely.)

I think my comments were pretty specific to Ako. Particularly how the lip shading is done the same for her (who does not wear makeup) as it is for the girls who are shown to be into makeup.

It's not at all impossible to make fun, hot, and fuckable girls that actually have a coherent backstory. Childhood friends, tsundere rich girls, etc. Even if they are totally cliche, they are at least coherent. They do not break suspension of disbelief. But Ako constantly does. Her actual life is basically impossible to sustain, against truancy laws, and it just does not work.

Even if it did, the whole setup is horrible for plot. The "Something happens -> Ako relates it to the game and gets upset -> MC saves her" formula fucking sucks.

There's a difference between watching a fun show, and watching a cheesy melodrama that just does not work.

Thats a fat arse lads

more

Funny thing is the only mad one is you

Im almost there!

This is spot on, author should have made it a generic highscool SOL instead of romance shit

tldr

HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGH

this is a literal garbage anime made by a literally who studio for pennies to promote a cheap LN's sales
they don't care, and none of us fucking care
it's gonna sell decently well, not enough for a second season, and we're all going to either pick up the LN to finish it or forget about it next season

She's the riajuu friend of not-Eriri, right?

Yet your the only one proving otherwise. People are here because the enjoy it except you stalk threads to keep pasting the same posts. Your just like that shota hater like in sansha threads.

Are you seriously calling Netoge a melodrama?

Is it Rusian or Lucian?

Would you shoot people to death with her?

Japanese cant pronounce the letter L well

I know, but is it Rusian or is it Lucian on paper.

Lucian

It's Rusian. Look at the end of the ED.

it's true but i don't care

>there is a netoge dub

I watched the full episode, it was actually pretty funny.

>watching anime dubbed

I want to beat Ako up.

There's nothing wrong with dubs if they're well executed.

lurk moar newfriend

English users in all countries usually say "bad mayh-muh jamma" in such situations as these

stop trying to fit in, faggot

>if they're well executed
And there's the problem. They pretty much never are.

I cringed

What's this show about?
Some guy finds out his internet girlfriend goes to the same school?

This pretty much sums it up

I'm a diehard vanillafag, but i believe Ako is the first character i actually want to see being raped and mindbroken by a horde of perverted oldmen. She's just that horrible.
I guess i understand why failure of human beings like rape doujins, they see the reflection of the women they loathe because they never got attention being ravaged and broken beyond repair.

And as for the content of your post i agree, and most of the replies are a bunch of suckers that eat shit, like it and stand up to defend their little right to keep eating it, so it's not like you'll convince them or anything.

This is why 2d girls a best.

And 3d is pig disgusting.

No one cares.

where is the sub........................

Damn that's actually pretty great.

Go away 3dpd envious whale bag. Just die already.

>I guess i understand why failure of human beings like rape doujins, they see the reflection of the women they loathe because they never got attention
Holy shit Freud, did nobody ever tell you what a fetish is?

>most of the replies are a bunch of suckers that eat shit, like it and stand up to defend their little right to keep eating it
Does that make you someone who eats shit and hates it, but keeps eating it anyway?

But Ako is shit

>muh waifu
>the biggest normie
>freaking normies

OK, I think I will watch the dub of this.

Great reply, as expected of Akotards.

So bad it's good

OH GOD

>freaking normies get out REEEEEEEEEEEE

Ako is short, young, and has oppai therefore she is a(n) _____ ____.

Honestly, it's not that bad by dub standards desu senpai.

Akow?