The Chinese Elite

Does anybody have any knowledge on the leaders of Chinese society?

What are they like? What are their long-term goals and ambitions?

I'm just curious because I never see this discussed in-depth, except in passing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Belt_One_Road_Initiative
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are very Chinese

>What are they like?
You have all sorts of people, typical for any elite: the more ascetic but cynical and brutal people, degenerates who pay for orgies and hookers, drug addicts, wanna be aristocrats with hidden real estates, people who generally like sucking and spending money. Then you have the top of the top - people who think about the future of China and who simply want to control resources, expand interests and still make money. Every irreligious elite is like that

Do you think that any have some sort of lofty ideals about their subjects, instead of just "fuck bitches, get money, diplomacy"

>Does anybody have any knowledge on the leaders of Chinese society?
Minor but more than the average meme spouter here. I'll try to explain what I know

First of all, Xi's goals are to reduce the rampant corruption in his country and stop the capital flight towards the West and Africa. The ban in cryptos was the very first step where the government starts to take radical measures against that flight, with them testing the waters beforehand by banning conversion of BTC to foreign currencies back in January. They wont stop there and this will only escalate.

Second, general policy of China. China has never been expansionist nor will ever be, not because they're some kind peaceful people but because maintaining stability in China is far too hard, way harder than any other country in the world if I should say. They cannot maintain stability and fight wars at the same time. Which means that this will be the general expected stance of China for all geopolitical issues - they will always go fully defensive and try preventing the US from reaching their border, both from the Koreas side and the Indochina side, which should already tell you where they're intending to establish their permanent trenches in the form of buffer vassals

Lastly, the US rules the waves and the majority of trade happens through there. One embargo for whatever fabricated reason and China crashes. The Chinese leadership not only desires but is pretty much forced at this point to diversify their supply chains, which will most likely be Xi's major goal during his term. He has already initiated talks about it - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Belt_One_Road_Initiative . End goal is to connect the economy of the EU to that of China and permanently bypass any influence that a US blackmail can have, be it with its carriers or by blocking the path to Russia with Ukraine and forced sanctions

Some certainly do. Some are probably just in it for themselves. The Chinese aren't some alien race, they're still human at the end of the day.

*reverberating gong*

are chinese guys the new rich order men to marry?

>What are they like?

Chinese politics pre Xi used to be quite factional and depended on partonage politics with leaders of different cliques. But idk about now, Idk how much Xi has consolidated control with his Anti-corruption campaign, and how much he's gotten rid of or undermined the power of cliques

Chinese people are literally clones their elite is only a projection of that
Clones are good to mechanical thinking like a robot but will never create something original hence their fame of copycat

>diversify their supply chains
Intradasting. This explains why they are so willing to cuck towards the Pakistan government. I remember the Chinese government brushed off the recent event there where some Chinese employees were killed in the country.

>has never been expansionist
What about the recent incursions into India near Tibet?

>Why do westerners love Jews so much?
>We'd never have to do this bullshit if Manchu fucks didn't do their job in the first place.
>Thank Dear Leader that Western Hegemony is declining so I don't have to wear this stupid hat everytime I visit Tel Aviv.

As some who used to hang around some connected people back on the 90s I used to hear this saying from them. "Every country can have one Empire, China will have two". They want to be the next Empire, they are desperate for it. They see one of the avenues to gain this is asset striping of counties. And mass money lending. In their mind if they invest huge sums, or lend huge sums into a country they own a part of it. I once asked an Official at an Embassy organised party about the reasons for invading Tibet. He said. "They owned us lots of money and refused to pay it back, it was our right". His exact words.

You got bamboozled by the international press.
China never invaded Indian territory.

Are their children married to jews?

The true leaders of China are western Jews. They destroyed Chinese sovereignty in the 19th century and completed the destruction in 1949 with the rise of Mao. Their plan is to incorporate China into the World Government as the leading economic power and use Chinese people as the elite worker slaves.

China is a true democracy because its leadership is relatively murky and faceless. Rather than power being wielded by a few authority figures it rests in the hands of the people.

As a teen Xi did a few years of hard labor, handling human waste, working the fields, getting bitten by fleas, etc. in the poorest villages of northern Shaanxi. Elected village CCP head. Then tested into China's top university. After that it's a steady ascend on the ladder of officialdom, personal sec. to a general, then CCP head of a small poor county, then a series of jobs in various provinces, then over 5 years as the designated heir, and finally the President.

>What about the recent incursions into India near Tibet?
Those minor territorial disputes have been going on for centuries. Not a big deal. The US media blows it out of proportion for clicks and views.

>One embargo for whatever fabricated reason and China crashes
Will never happen. US buys too much stuff from China. This "stuff" is common consumer products that even poor Americans can buy on a daily basis. If there is a sudden shortage of these products, there will be a recession. Less buying = smaller GDP = recession.

>invading Tibet
Tibet has been a apart of China for hundred of years. You speak as if China has just recently invaded Tibet.

Your shilling is of poor quality, I am not entertained.

The common rebutal of "you're a commie troll". When you come up with something of substance, feel free to reply back.

It's La, Li, Lu, Le, and Lo

>an Official at an Embassy organised party
so you went to a communist organised party usually organized for the Chinese elite.

This implies you're Chinese. What are you? Some sort of CIA spy? Your personal anecdote smells fishy

>DONARUDO-SAN, SONO DEREGAITO O KUDASAI

Imagine the corniest betrayal scenes you've seen in a movie.

That's just daily life in China.