PewdiePie Said It Again!

twitter.com/neonfiona/status/908627970436227074

Well almost, looks like hes having a mental fight with himself lol.

Lefties on neogaf are as expected OUTRAAAAAGED.

Its fucking painfull to see the dude struggling lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjBmrHPONt4
twitter.com/neonfiona/status/908627970436227074
youtube.com/watch?v=DQ3jJtaArIs
mobile.twitter.com/jackdoesntlikem/status/908720923041247232
youtu.be/gfNhiRGQ-js
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1433756&page=13
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was gonna say Nibba but he knew realised what a shitstorm even that would cause.

Anything that hurts neogaf is a completely positive thing.

Pewdiepie makes me smile.

Is Pewdiepie master trolling the entire left.
Getting them to intensely watch his every move incase he slips up?

He said it again in another stream, but he was trolled while reading a commend from "Nick Gers", sounded like niggers of course, was hilarious

If he keeps growing that beard, he'll turn into Varg.

Pewds gets paid millions to troll the entire interwebs. Consider me jellies.

Hilarious how these shitters follow his content 24/7 now waiting for him to say nigger again. Pewdipie is playing these idiots like a fiddle and gains even more followers with shit like this.

He literally cannot lose.

Those repeating numbers seem to confirm
>Sees viewing potential of an apology and a promise on the SJWs
>They believe him
>All of them go watch his streams and videos
>All of them gave him a lil bit of money while he trolled them and called the subhuman by what he's supposed to be called as while redpilling an entire race into taking arms
Forget Trump, this guy is practically playing Trinitarian cross-dimensional occult poker.

>Frequently uses "nibba" before the controversy
>Nobody bats an eye, not even filthy lefties

>Accidental use of "nigger"
>Owns up to it
>Suddenly "nibba" is the """censored""" version of nigger and not just him spouting silly things like before

You can never please them

yeah, he definitely is browsing Sup Forums

I don't know this guy really well other than he's a popular, successful YT person but are his fans the type to really give a shit if he drops a
>oh shit nigger
during a video game stream? how much could he stand to lose if he doesn't kiss the ring so to speak

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER GO HOME NIGGER

>HE SAID IT AGAIN
>he literally didnt say it

what did they mean by this?

so why does edups get to say nigger

NIGGER

HAHAHAHHAAHA

Could have played it off like "well I never" dumb fucking swede

Does pewdie take requests?
youtube.com/watch?v=NjBmrHPONt4
Do this in karoake!

nigger

its again a very vocal minority who whine and bitch, his videos comments are full of support and freely dropping "nigger" this and that and "its just a word" its the whole phenomenon that people realize there are a lot more people who are ok with saying "nigger" than there are sensitive niggers and sjws.

Also one of his fans got him to give a shout out to nick gers

this sounded like he was going to say "MY NIGGA"

which is perfectly fine.

its using the N word with a Hard R in an insulting way that is bad.

Why dont people understand this?

nigger

>hey marzia im sick of Fame I just wanna take my millions and never have to deal with these kikes again
>How u gonna do it pewds?
>Im gonna say nigger....

I have no idea what you mean by this. If you listen to the audio on repeat it sounds like "mmmINevaokwell" easily could have never acknowledged it and moved on

i think the whole thing was a ploy for him to get attention since people were talking about him a lot last year but not so much this year

NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER

ever since this shitstorm I have been using 'nigger' at least 10 times more often than I used to. I dont even need to use it I just do out of spite.

wow you're so cool and edgy

Nope
The people who give a shit is Youtube, the site he makes all his money on. They could blackball him like they're doing to other conservatives who didn't even use the N-word, they're just having wrongthink.

FUCKING BASED
U E
C S
K A
I B
N
G G
N
B I
A K
S C
E U
DESAB GNIKCUF

His fans don't care. He's just worried kiketube is gonna eventually pull his plug since they're so butthurt, they don't even care about profit anymore, they just want slightly upstanding white people gone. He's even joked about it in the past, exact quote: "Youtube wants to get rid of me. They want someone truly cancerous at the top. Hey, I'm white. I'm not saying anything but, I'm white. I do believe that may be a problem".

Is Pewds playing over 9000 dimensional chess to point out the ridiculousness of the outrage industry and normalize the word nigger?

Because he's an acoustic niggerfaggot gayretard

feral pavement ape detected

At least he fucking stopped himself. Jesus.

>there are unironically people monitoring pewdiepie in case he says a bad word while playing a video game
>im supposed to be upset by this
>im supposed to feel offended by a grown man saying a bad word
I've fucking had it. The left wants to make society like a stay at elementary school, tattle tailing on anyone who says a bad word and running to tell teacher for no other reason than the rush of getting someone in trouble for their own self gratification. This shit needs to fucking stop. And no, not pewdiepie saying NIGGER, leftists crying about it because they have no other way of occupying their worthless lives.

Every day I am becoming more and more convinced that Sup Forums is just a bunch of 12 year old edgelords trying to out edge each other

Yes, but it was Soft R

Here's the Nigger Scale, as always it's from worst to least worst

>Hard R
>Almost saying Hard R
>"Jiggaboo Darkie"
>Soft R
>Almost saying Soft R
>"Chicken-nugget scoon"

So yes he's on Nigger Probation and although he's pushing it he made a minor infraction and all he really needs is 3/4ths of a spanking from a Black Nun (the "Sister Act" punishment) to get him back on The Right Side Of History

He says it like a meme that it has no impact.

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWDIEPIEEEE

Truly our guy based!!!

EXACTLY THIS
OH MY GOD
I HAVE HAD SO MANY ARGUMENTS ABOUT THE SEMANTIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN NIGGER AND NIGGA
YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE

FUCK

Could be worse. We could be niggers.

my sides are in another dimension

>Libertarians.jpg

Pls return to reddit, thank (You)

He was gonna say "nibba" which is some weird youtube normie meme nased on how often I've seen it in youtube comments.

Is "my nigga" offensive according to nignogs though?
I think it's just "nigger" that is offensive in their eyes.

why is that guy so ugly

lmfao

im upset at pew for not taking that virtue signaling asshole dev to court but this is pretty funny

>twitter.com/neonfiona/status/908627970436227074
ha ha ha

>fucking DMC4 Dante
>edge
It's time to kill yourself.

WTF I love him now.

youtube.com/watch?v=DQ3jJtaArIs

Mein neger

He's made 40 million dollars before hitting 30.

He's the most popular YouTuber.

What makes lefties angry is that his apologies are half assed. Like a kid saying sorry at school to avoid detention. Everyone knows it...but what are you going to do? He lost his Disney contract, but not his channel, when he pulled the "Death To The Jews" stunt. Even if he did lose his channel, he's still a young man with tens of millions of dollars and no debts except a high maintenance Italian gf.

Blackballing PewDiePie would be the end of the Youtube monopoly. If he went to another website with his vids he'd bring a sizable chunk of his audience with him. That website would become the de facto #2 video sharing website.

And his current and future fanbase (Gen Z and Gen Alpha) doesn't have the years of consumer loyalty to Youtube that we have after 10+ years of use. They've been using it for a few years tops and could easily jump ship the way our generation did with sites like Ebaum's, Funnyjunk and Newgrounds.

they want his channel taken down asap they fear him now

he could redpill millions of kids if he uploaded the greatest story never told or made a vid on white genocide

>n word
>even in memes the left is too scared to use the word nigger

That used to be the case like 10 years ago (here in the states I mean) but the increasing racial tension has made any form of nigger whatsoever grounds for being socially and economically lynched if you're a public figure of any sort

how are these bad words any different that christcucks telling people not to use the lord's name in vain 500 years ago?

>When you claim whites are fragile but you have an existential crisis every time you hear the word nigger.

mobile.twitter.com/jackdoesntlikem/status/908720923041247232
THE MADMAN
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

They're not. It's just a form of social control.

Liberals themselves were clear on this back in the 60's.

youtu.be/gfNhiRGQ-js

It's a form of compliance testing.

Pdp's audience pretty much unanimously put their solidarity behind him aside from a few gaslighting social justice faggots trying to dismiss anyone else from accepting his apology. If they were that desperate to get a response out of him, it should come as no surprise that it might sound forced. Because it kind of is.

It was all a misunderstanding.
He clearly said "what a fucking Nick Ger"

it's quite pathetic how triggered people get by a single word
we need a serious culling of the herd

>Must not.. Say it..
>Hold it in, Hitler
>OWNED ZE FILTHY JEW
>NO HITLER NO

And with that, comes ol' reliable, Thanks Obama. Stupid nigger.

Then that's what's going to happen because I don't see Youtube backing down over their insane advertiser policy.
Advertiser policy that would demonetize hundreds of videos about math, but allow cucks like Sargon to keep going untouched.

Dude needs to build his own platform or move off youtube ASAP, they are gonna demonitize his shit. ZOG doesn't let white people get away with saying nigger in the current year.

SJW and lefties should be fucking gassed

The ultimate irony is, the word will always be harmless, while the people will always be something to avoid.

And he could just go somewhere other than youtube and probably get a good chunk of his viewers still watch his stuff. It's not like losing his youtube channel would be the end of this career. Anyone that makes a living from youtube and has half a brain cell has already started streaming on twitch at the very least because it's obvious that youtube is going downhill fast.

>Lefties on neogaf are as expected OUTRAAAAAGED.
link or pic

They have already done it

>13 pages of lefty outrage and out of control virtue signaling

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1433756&page=13

Enjoy

God damn.
I feel physically ill when I read things like that.

"Oh hey bros this is PewDiePie and I just saw the most hilarious video called 'The Greatest Story Never Told' it's such a hilarious parody comedy movie I think you should all go watch it ironically at this website"

That was part of the joke, unless you're trolling.

The first time i thought it was just a mistake.
Now , the second time , he got himself a new sub.

I don't think so, he's just another entertainer, kids will keep visiting youtube no matter what, some may flock to his channel, but will slowly forget about the guy.

He could have another webpage and also upload to youtube though (like a lot of people do).

It sounds the exact same thing though

Yet here you are, everyday.

>kids
>implying his content is family friendly

Scared like a little bitch. He got fuck you money, and still, such a pussy. Faaaaag.

>libtards bitching because he caught himself saying it and stopped
How fucking pathetic do you have to be...

he's trolling now

> Trying to be normal in this day and age.
It's because pewds is white. That is racist.

LOL. Where have you been? Sargoy gets all his shit demonitized or limited. Let's players, food reviewers, animators, even shitty bloggers have lost all their crap. Jewtube and jewgle don't care anymore, they're so butthurt about Shillary and they just want everyone gone except corporate content.

Can we turn the neogaf logo into a white supremacy symbol?

Sup nigger

this is what white cowards say

it's the same word you dumb nigger, niggers just can't speak english so they don't pronounce the R