White Identity Rising: BUT WHY??

Experts agree: White identity politics is on the rise, and it’s driven by diversity and expressed through Donald Trump. That’s what a study by two psychology academics found
qz.com/816229/a-lot-of-people-in-the-us-are-suddenly-identifying-as-white/

Why is White identity rising and how can we stop it, Sup Forums?

invited
>people who reject slavish collectivism
uninvited
>racists, SJWs (same shit)

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/qz.com/816229/a-lot-of-people-in-the-us-are-suddenly-identifying-as-white
youtube.com/watch?v=FKn_XxYRe1o
gutenberg.org/ebooks/1998
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archive please
unvis.it/qz.com/816229/a-lot-of-people-in-the-us-are-suddenly-identifying-as-white

>Many political commentators credit Donald Trump’s rise to white voters’ antipathy toward racial and ethnic minorities. However, we believe this focus on racial resentment obscures another important aspect of racial thinking.

>In a study of white Americans’ attitudes and candidate preferences, we found that Trump’s success reflects the rise of “white identity politics”—an attempt to protect the collective interests of white voters via the ballot box. Whereas racial prejudice refers to animosity toward other racial groups, white identity reflects a sense of connection to fellow white Americans.

>We’re not the first to tie Trump’s candidacy to white identity politics. But our data provide some of the clearest evidence that ongoing demographic changes in the United States are increasing white racial identity. White identity, in turn, is pushing white Americans to support Trump.

ANYONE WHO THINKS THIS IS A GOOD THING IS INSANE, THIS MEANS A HORRIBLE DIVIDED FUTURE

>When we talk about white identity, we’re not referring to the alt-right fringe, the white nationalist movement, or others who espouse racist beliefs. Rather, we’re talking about everyday white Americans who, perhaps for the first time, are racially conscious.

>The concept of “garden variety” white racial identity stands in contrast to conventional wisdom. In the last three decades of scholarship on whiteness as a race, the prevailing view has been that most whites fail to notice their own whiteness. In a society dominated by white people, whiteness simply fades into the background. Just as fish fail to notice the water around them, whites are unlikely to think about how they are members of a distinct group.

>Our research shows that the era of “white invisibility” is coming to a close.

>Non-Hispanic whites are projected to become a minority in the year 2044. This increasing diversity across the country is making whites’ own race harder and harder to ignore. Political and social phenomena, from Barack Obama’s presidency to the Black Lives Matter movement, are making whiteness even more salient to white Americans.

WAKE THE FUCK UP

>BUT WHY?

SEE, THIS IS THE WHITE PILL I WANTED.
FUCK YOU MODS FOR DELEDING MY BREAD
REEEE

>As whites increasingly sense that their status in society is falling, white racial identity is becoming politicized. Trump’s promise to “make America great again” speaks to these anxieties by recalling a past in which white people dominated every aspect of politics and society. That’s why media outlets from New York Magazine to The National Review have dubbed Trump an “ethnonationalist” candidate.

>Hillary Clinton counters Trump’s exclusionary rhetoric with her message that all Americans are “Stronger Together.”

>To test our ideas about Trump and white identity politics, we surveyed a nationally representative sample of about 1,700 white Americans. The survey covered racial identities, attitudes, and political preferences. In examining the relationship between white identity and ethnic diversity, we chose to focus on an ethnic minority of particular salience in contemporary politics: Hispanics. More than any other group, Hispanics have been in the Trump campaign’s crosshairs.

>Do whites from heavily Hispanic neighborhoods show stronger white racial identity? To measure identity, we used a widely-used questionnaire. On a five-point scale, participants rated their agreement with items such as “Being a white person is an important part of how I see myself” and “I feel solidarity with other white people.” As shown in the graph below, there is a positive relationship between exposure to Hispanics and white respondents’ sense of racial identity.

We as white people need to help slow this dangerous process DOWN before it's too late

Is that blini kot?

>And does white identity lead to support for Donald Trump? We examined the relationship between white identity and respondents’ likelihood of supporting Trump for the presidency versus Hillary Clinton or several Republican primary challengers. Consistent with others’ analyses, white identity strongly predicts a preference for Trump.

>Whites at the high end of the racial identity scale are more than four times as likely to support Trump than those at the low end of the scale. Perhaps that’s because whites highest in racial identity are also the ones most likely to harbor negative attitudes against Latinos. Indeed, we found white identity was significantly correlated with another characteristic—prejudice.

>However, differences in prejudice don’t explain the relationship between white identity and Trump support. The pattern in the figure above was tested while statistically controlling for levels of anti-Hispanic prejudice. Because the relationship between identity and support for Trump remains strong, we are confident that white identity independently predicts greater Trump support.

>We’ve seen that living close to Hispanics leads whites to develop a strong sense of racial identity and that strong racial identity is associated with support for Donald Trump. We should therefore expect that whites in heavily Hispanic neighborhoods support Trump more often than those in neighborhoods with fewer Hispanics. This prediction gains credence from work by political scientist Ryan Enos, who finds that everyday exposure to Latinos can increase support for restrictive immigration policies.

>Whites’ support for Donald Trump is, in fact, greatest in areas with a large Hispanic population.

>These findings leave open a crucial question: Do whites in heavily Hispanic neighborhoods support Trump because they tend to be high in white identity? Using a statistical approach called “mediation analysis,” we tested whether white identity accounted for the relationship between exposure to Hispanics and support for Trump. We found that identity does indeed serve as a significant link between Hispanic exposure and Trump support.

>Trump, despite his outsize importance as a candidate and symbol, will eventually fade from the political scene. We therefore sought to examine the interplay of demographics and identity beyond the context of his candidacy. Specifically, we asked respondents for their views on white identity politics itself.

6. THE LAST POST
>We had participants rate their agreement with a series of statements. For example: “There is nothing wrong with a white person choosing to support a political candidate because that candidate is white” and “Blacks, Latinos, and Asians engage in ‘identity politics,’ and there’s nothing wrong with whites doing the same.”

>Exactly the same patterns emerged for these questions as for Trump support: Endorsement of white identity politics was highest in heavily Hispanic neighborhoods and was strongly correlated with white racial identity. These results suggest that America’s growing ethnic diversity is creating a politicized form of white identity that has clear repercussions for future elections.

>Why does it matter that whites’ politics are driven by concerns about the interests of their racial group? It suggests that racial bias increasingly reflects attention to the welfare of one’s own group rather than animus toward other groups. These collective concerns are only going to become more pronounced as the nation becomes more diverse.

>Recent research in social psychology suggests that when whites engage in discrimination based on their perceived collective interests, it’s hard to convince them that such discrimination is wrong. After all, doesn’t every group have a right to prioritize its own members? We believe our results portend increasing difficulty in achieving the democratic aim of getting race out of American politics.

Fucking cuck reasearchers

Hell SEGER

who?

>BUT WHY??
Because the kikes kept poking and have finally woken the bear.

You can stop making these threads. There's only one solution now, and it's to unite the whites across the earth and fuck shit up to ensure a viable future.

it is the resistance of a system that is the primary target of thid boooooooooooop

I'm upset by all the antiwhite propaganda being pumped into our culture, too. Okay?

But becoming bigoted is still NEVER OKAY and never will be

How would YOU feel if people were hating you JUST for being White? Seriously please dude. Understand.

But this is a slippery slope into outright fascism and even ethnic cleansing. I mean, dude, don't get me wrong, White people probably need to defend ourselves against antiwhites, but actually being tribal/group oriented is collectivist and ... literally the opposite side of the coin of communism.

"muh groop" isn't an argument, einstein

Just saying!!

YOU CAN'T STOP ANTIWHITE RACISM
BY GOING FULL PROWHITE RACISM

That's all!

>>racists, SJWs (same shit)
>Muh horseshoe

horseshoe theory can be mocked, but never debunked

I think the way to protect ourselves is to fight against antiwhite racism, NOT TO PROMOTE PRO-WHITE RACISM. THAT WAY U WIL LITERALLY BECOME AS EVIL AND CRAZY AS YOUR ENEMY ARE.

RACISM EITHER ANTI OR PRO IS WRONG.

Prove me wrong. You can't/won't/never will

>Why is White identity rising

because white people are paying a significant cost for being white and they're trying to extract some benefit for a cost they've already paid.

>how can we stop it, Sup Forums?
stop insisting that white people go to the back of the line in hiring, scholarships, college admission, etc.

white identity is rising in response to the rise of communism, the flooding of the white homelands with people of color, and degeneracy. unlike sub 80 iq species, whites are seeing exactly what is happening and are slowly awakening to the see that the world they have been living in is a lie. it will continue to grow, and it will become more and more aware of the lies. trump has nothing to do with it, and it will never stop.

there is no equality. study the rise of the nazi party. it was a direct response to the threat of communism, and as the war rolled across europe, the nazis were hailed as liberators from the communist regime. nazi germany is long gone, and instead of learning the actual history, the people have been fed a boogie man story. the people are learning that it was all a lie to demonize the whites and sap their strength. once a critical mass is reached, we will see a white ethnostate and the balkanization of the us. there is only so much you can blame on whites while they support the welfare state before they decide enough is enough. when this occours, non whites and the whites that fell for the lie will be left to fend for themselves and they will, just like everywhere else on earth where whites have left infrastructure to non whites, have it destroyed within a generation. there will be no welfare if the white man is not around to work. there will be no one to blame. equality is the key. there is no equality. learn this, and you will see the truth. equality is the matrix.

Before you reply to this thread read this.

>Why is White identity rising
Globalists pushing for identity politic 24/7 since kindergarden.
Whites start playing.
Do it better than other races as they do with everything.
Sudenly:
>ENOUGH WITH IDENTITY POLITIC

and this.

I oppose affirmative action too, OK? But going full prowhite racist JUST MAKES ANTIWHITE RACISM WORSE

TWO.WRONGS.NEVER.MAKE.A.RIGHT
GET.IT.THRU.YOUR.THICK.SKULL

time to be openminded and stop being a primitive identitarian barbarian. "muh bloodline" is a stone-age argument, when u make it you stop being a civilized modern human and become a barbarian tribal monkeybrained retard.

You know it's true!

>Says there is anti white propaganda. Then asks how you would feel if people hated you for being white.

So then being hated for being white is EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.

This isn't our problem to solve. It's on them to stop being tribal and become integrated.

If this bullshit continues going tribal ourselves is the only solution.

Just because your doctrine is unfalsifiable does not mean that it is true. That puts you on par with Marx and Freud.

Stop making all these shitty threads.

everybody here pls know this is a bogus coordinated attack on the AntiSJWLibertarian crusade for truth, I am forcing people to take the real redpill which rejects ALL identity politics

these idiots follow ever thread and post lies about me. But I will NEVER be scared away. Nice try!

Should black people be able to have a community run by black people completely? Without them having to have white people in every step of their self governance?

Didn't realize you were a retard and/or shill.

I'm out.

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS.

Lol you're an idiot you're the one who wrote these things about yourself I just screen capped them

My fucking mexican ex GF left me because of trash like u, her own mexican family convinced her it's not OK to date me because I'm white, the fuck"

WE NEED TO TEACH NONWHITES THAT IT'S OK TO RESPECT US. THEY ARE FORCED IN THEIR CLOSEDMINDED CULTURE TO HATE WHITE PPL AND BE FUCKING COMMUNISTS. REAL AMERICAN UNITY MEANS FIGHTING ANTIWHITE RACISM AMONG NONWHITES.

WE CAN TRAIN EVERYONE TO BE BETTER. EVEN SOME WHITES SUCK

WE AREN'T A SUPREME RACE.

FUCKING IDIOT. YOU SHOULD WAKE THE FUCK UP. YOUR MIND IS DEAD. YOU NEED HEALING.

THE LOCAL ALTRIGHT GROUP IN SOCAL WAS LIKE GOING TO A CULT. THESE IDIOTS LITERALLY THINK THAT THEIR TRIBE MATTERS MORE THAN EVERYONE ELSE.

ALL PEOPLE CAN GET ALONG AND ENJOY LIFE. BUT THESE ALTRIGHT GUYS THINK THAT DISRESPECTING OTHER RACES AND BEING TRIBAL COLLECTIVIST HIVEMINDED CLOSEDMINDED PEOPLE IS OK.

RICHARD SPENCER EVEN ADMITTED THAT HE IS COLLECTIVIST AND BELIEVES BASICALLY IN A UNIFIED TRIBE OF WHITE EMPOWERMENT, ITS PSYCHOTIC

/endrant
sooo done with respecting white identity cultists

this is just ad hom bullshit fuck u, I don't matter

THE TRUTH MATTERS. I WILL KEEP TRUTHNUKING U IDIOTS UNTIL U BECOME REAL HUMANS AND STOP BEING PRIMITIVE TRIBAL STONE AGE BARBARIC COCKSUCKERS

No it's not ad hom if I'm showing people the truth about you.

It's rising because of racism. This shit didn't exist before Obama. The black race got arrogant and thought they deserved more than they do. The pendulum swings.

Everyone got along a lot better before Obama.

It's scary to see religion fading, with no consequences, things are getting bad at the same rate as religion dies. Surprised?

Then you add in politics. The Dems clearly feel they are losing power so they support immigration for votes. The right supports the same for business campaign contributions.

No one cares about anyone anymore, the human race is numb.

There will be civil and global war.

except it's 99% a pack of lies, and besides it doesn't change how right I am

I could be a mass murderer pervert and still be right, you dumb white identity cultists are braindead psychopaths

fuck you might be right, but it doesn't make it right

we need to somehow figure a way to slow the rise of white identity politics before it engulfs and destroys EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE

Except it isn't a fucking lie it's the truth you want people to think it's a lie, and that is why you go around saying hey I'm a white man that is against identity politics even though you're really just a jew that hates white people and wants to see them destroyed through white genocide.

the truth will be preached by me, until it sticks in every idiot head.

I'm a lone voice trying to smash the coming civil war. WAKE. UP. We need to reject supremacism and tribal collectivist primitive bullshit.

Sup Forums'S attitude = we all get killed in 10 yrs. MORONS.

My job is waking people up to this.

FUCK THE FAR LEFT
FUCK THE FAR RIGHT
WE NEED UNITY. NOW.
FUCK CIVIL WAR. FUCK YOU.

WAKE UP. WAKE THE FUCK UP.

>The only way to get racist people to stop hating white people for no reason is to become good boys and "improve ourselves" by hating our own identity in the form of "humility."

Get fucked. We're sick of neutering ourselves for other people's fee fees. The time for political posturing and apologies IS OVER.

Sage in all motherfucking fields.

Can confirm. This is either a really bad trolling attempt or OP is an actual unironic retard.

Bye.

It's his thing he's been doing this for awhile now.

"white genocide" is just evolution, making it political is identity politics

identity politics ARE UNAMERICAN and WILL DESTROY OUR COUNTRY'S UNITY

you are just a white trash little loser deep in denial, stop crying and face reality like a man

truth
will
out

If White genocide is evolution, then Tibetan genocide is evolution?
Back in the real world, forcing "diversity" on White people ONLY gets rid of White people.

This is GENOCIDE.

"Diversity" is a codeword for White Genocide.

can you please stop being a massive faggot you're getting in the way of my brain stimulation. and the cat pictures are lame and make you seem like a presumptuous ass, other than that I agree with some stuff you said. but i dont agree that we as whites have any responsibility to educate nonwhites into not hating us, this has been tried and will never work.

Asian countries are not becoming minority Asian.
Black countries are not becoming minority Black.

This is ONLY happening in White countries, by mass non-White immigration and forced "diversity" (assimilation).

It's GENOCIDE. Why are you justifying GENOCIDE?

I don't know the specifics enugh on Tibetans to comment, sorry

You need to stop crying and understand that genetics are just dead meat. They don't last forever. A "race" dying off isn't the end of the world. Humans will still always exist anyway, so stop crying.

Kekels my shekels sister-fucker confirmed

Look it up you Jew fuck it's exactly what is happening to my people.
Just give up go back to plebbit and wait until this whole thing blows over.

Calling me a Jew is debunked crap. I'm 1/8 Jewish and I showed that no Jewish law would say that makes me a Jew.

You are just a brainwashed white tribalist who can't think outside "muh groop" because you are fucking braindead. theres no excuse for playing the identity politics game, idiot

>Indeed, we found white identity was significantly correlated with another characteristic—prejudice.
>We’ve seen that living close to Hispanics leads whites to develop a strong sense of racial identity and that strong racial identity is associated with support for Donald Trump.

It seems to me prejudice is expressed by the ones who do not have contact with Hispanics and assume they are all just the same as they are.
That is the prejudice: everyone is the same.

>fuck you might be right, but it doesn't make it right

>we need to somehow figure a way to slow the rise of white identity politics before it engulfs and destroys EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE

Unfortunately history repeats itself, because humans repeat themselves and the struggle for power. The white man has been overall kind, even as a nation. We're patient, but eventually it will cross a line. When the action starts, you can't stop until all the "victims" are reduced to such numbers that there's no prosecution, just an overwhelming, civil majority.

My time is mostly up. But I'll be damned if my children will be persecuted for doing nothing wrong.

Gen X won't have anything to lose, but remembers history. We've seen everything from the beginning of computers to 9/11. There is no fear.

Our heroes were Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee and mutha fuckin Rambo...then you have the Kardashians.

If you want to slow the rise of "white identity" (call it what you will, I call it persecution/attempted genocide), the blacks and Mexicans better settle down, or force will be necessary for civility.

Yeah I'm just some brainwashed white tribalist that doesn't want to be genocided how dare I right?

What's your fucking problem? Haven't taken your medicine or what? You seem genuinely disturbed and I'm not trying to use that as an ad hominem. As to your other points. I'm to the point where i do not care. A lot of people are, the vast majority of members of other races for whatever reason do not share the sense of empathy most whites have. Tyrone and Jose will laugh as your whole family is drug into the street and shot. So fuck them. They've backed a bull into a corner and as the press gets tighter the number of non violent options drops off precipitously

WHITE
IDENTITY
COULD
RIPAPART
AMERICA

This is a cultural timebomb and it won't ever be the same. We need to be careful as fuck and try to stop it.

Show white people in your life it's stil wrong to be white identity cultist even IF there is antiwhite cunts trying to bait you into it

TWO WRONGS
NEVER MAKE
A RIGHT
/endrant

meds are used by psych industry to label human beings and drug them like cattle into obedience, I'm a free spirit. So fuck off

Because non whites are fuckin cancer
Also get the fuck out of the US if you can't speak English

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=FKn_XxYRe1o

Lol. Race doesn't matter at all eh. Except that IQ is over 90% genetic.
1/8 ovendodger is exactly the cut off line. On the mothers side while Jews are disparaging one another but they'll close ranks pretty quick if theyre under outside pressure

Or white identity allows us to rip them apart. Problem solved

it's not genocide, u hairbrained conspiracytard

it's EVOLUTION

the neanderthals didn't get "GENOCIDED" either they had a low birthrate then mated with the newcomer humans

YOUR BUTTHURT ATTITUDE OF "WAHHH SAVE MUH RACE WAHH" COULD DESTROY AMERICA IN A HEARTBEAT! YOU NEED TO FUCKING BE A MAN AND STOP THINKING U NEED A TRIBE

As a real fucking human being and a guy who doesn't give a FUCK I am too strong to need "muh tribe". Only weaklings and sheep need "muh group"

please read this book
gutenberg.org/ebooks/1998

you think like a weak herd animal.
you need to break out of it and be a lone wolf/
That way u overcome and become a master

If a baby sets a house on fire because you gave it a match and dared it to should it be arrested for arson?
The anti-White regime encourages people that don't know better to engage in their own genocide. You trend-following anti-Whites are in the latter category.

>Because non whites are fuckin cancer
ok first of all THIS IS OFFENSIVE CRAP AND WILL JUST MAKE NONWHITES MORE AGAINST US ALL, GENIUS!

I think we may have to have racial separatism, if things get worse, if anti-White racism becomes a real issue. BUT we CANNOT ALLOW OURSELVES TO BECOME HATEFUL.

Hating others is NEVER justified. Please get your priorities straight. We can STILL prevent racial conflict and hate, if antiwhite racism becomes too bad, it'll be too late, and we'll be forced to become tribal primitive racists.

Racist collectivism IS LIKE THE NUCLEAR BOMB: it's the final last ditch solution. WE DO NOT
WANT
TO HAVE TO
USE IT

My people are not asked yes or no if they want to become "diverse". We are TOLD to become "diverse". If we oppose we are beaten up, harassed, sued, or get death threats from anti-Whites like you.
White GENOCIDE by assimilation is just a product of anti-White conditions and brainwashing.

We are FORCED to assimilate because we are not allowed anywhere exclusive, but non-Whites are allowed that right.

"MUH PEOPLE" IS NOT AN ARGUMENT

UR LIKE A FUCKING BABBOON FROM 3000 BC OOK OOKING ABOUT "MUH GROOP"

Erase your primitive thinking
Stop identifying with "muh bloodline"
Stop being a primitive barbarian

I cannot STAND this shit
What makes America better is that MOST OF US ARE NOT TRIBALISTS
WE ARE EVOLVED AND ENLIGHTENED

/endrant

What is the purpose of saving america if you are not gonna live in it? I would prefer seeing my country in ashes than conquered by other nations.

this same barbaric mindset led to:

WW1
All three balkanite wars
WW2

and if you don't stop, WW3 will happen soon
WAKE.THE.FUCK.UP.
Evolve your mind!

>wanting to be genocided is enlightened
wew lad why don't you just kill yourself right now because it will cause it to go fast right that is the enlightened view right?

What is enlightened about your views?

I don't WANT WHITE PEOPLE TO DIE OFF

it's just HAPPENING and becoming a braindead identity politix cocksucker BECAUSE OF IT is what the globalists want

THEY ARE BAITING U INTO BECOMMING A BRAINDEAD WHITE IDENTITARIAN ZOMBIE BY PUSHING ANTIWHITE MEMES
*I rejected the bait
*your tiny brain was too small to do so

J U S T
W A K E
---->UP!

So you said that it's just happening but it's happening because of immigration why can't white people decide to stop it?

Lol no, I'm not an imperialist, I don't want to expand my borders or rule over other nations, I just want to live among people who look like me, have my same values, culture and speak my language. If people like you, ie the people who think that what I've just wrote is 100% wrong, I really hope WW3 will happen, better seeing Europe destroyed than occupied.

stopping immigration is good

but still having a white identity is stupid

it's like trees dude, imagine if a type of tree was dying off, if oak trees started to die off should they start to hate maple trees and look at maples as "shitskins"?

This is barbaric retardation, TOO MUCH IMMIGRATION IS BAD BECAUSE IT LOWERS WAGES AND DILUTES CULTURE, NOT BECAUSE "MUH WHITE GENOCIDE OOK OOK EEK EEK" PRIMITIVE GARBAGE
/end rant

you are evil

Thermidorian revolution when?

White identity is the same as having an English identity.

>target whites as a group with race guilt
>whites start grouping together as whites to defend themselves
>wut happened???

You can't stop it now.

They have already learned that we will all suffer if a brown voting majority should ever control this country.

The lower the IQ of the voting population the more we all suffer in a democratically elected republic.

Call me as you want, I don't give a shit, by the way, if your goal is making people change their mind, the next time try to not insult them or asking them to embrace a fate of death.

Whites are openly declaring as "whites" because brown minorities are declaring as their own. It's tribalism in action. The left is cleaving the nation apart and creating racial tension by collectively shitting on whites, so they're forced to seek out their own in defense.

yea and both are wrong

fuck ALL identity politics

fuck religion

"muh groop" is never a valid argument

we need MAXIMUM empowerment of the individua

Whites are going to win the war of identity politics. We didn't ask for this but that's what happens when you poke the lion.

That is such a Jewish argument.

l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife (a beard), who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful: my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look at what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

....snnnniiiiifffffffff...oh yes dear...sssnnnniiiiiffffff...quite fragrant indeed...is that...dare I say...sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?....sniff sniff...hmmm...yes...quite so my darling...sniff...quite pungent eggs yes very much so ....ssssnnnniiiiiffff...ah yes...and also...a hint...of...sniff...cheese....quite wet dear...sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely...sniff....please dear...another if you please...nice and big now...

BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPFFFF
...Oh yes...very good!...very sloppy and wet dear...hmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm....let me...let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling....hmmmm...hmm...yes...that is a delicate....bit of chocolate dear...ah yes...let me guess...curry for dinner?...oh quite right I am...aren't I?...ok...time for sniff....sssnniiiiiffffff...hmmm...hmmmm I see...yes...yes indeed as well curry....hmmm...that pungence is quite noticeable...yes....onion and garlic chutney I take it dear?....hmmmm...yes quite...

BBBBBRRRRRRPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
...Oh I was not expecting that....that little gust dear...you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff....sniff...ah...sssnnnniiiiiffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor...sniff reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep no immunities sniff...hmmm...is that...sniff...hmmm...I can almost taste it dear....yes...just...sniff...a little whiff more if you please....ssssnnniiiiifffff...ah yes I...have it now...yes quite...delectable dear....quite exquisite yes....I dare say...sniff...the most pungent one yet dear...sssnnnniiiifffffff...yes...

how the fuck??

There's just so much to enjoy. That sudden feeling in your bowls and the animalistic urge to sprint to the toilet - nothing will get in the way of this instinctive need to release my faeces. Then comes the overbearing excitement in anticipation of what will happen. Will it be shot and smooth, will it be explosive or take some patience and gentle encouragement. Or will it be a monster shit I have saved up for when I'm home alone - lots of pain but worth it when you look back at the toilet blocking brown beauty you have created. I have many photos I can pm you if you are interested. The best part is the post-defecation euphoria, observing you creation and smoking a cigarette and basking in the afterglow.
Sorry but I get excited talking about my poops. But I need to stop this addiction. The other day my 5 year old son was in the bathroom when I had taken a few days to develop a monster poop - my treat for cutting back on a wedding day. Anyway I was craving this shit so busted through the door, threw my son against the wall and he stared right out me as I screamed and shook my whole body in a mix of euphoria and pain. I projectile ejaculated to the ceiling and once the shakes stopped I just lied there giggling with sweat pouring down my face. I then spent time looking in wonder at my creation, took a photo and proceeded to eat it. They usually need some salt but this was just perfect. Lots of nutrients and delicious rolled into meatballs. That shit is delicious. A great talking point when having friends for dinner. My son left the room at some point but I told him I had a bad reaction to something that his mum cooked.
My doctor suggests I have stop my laxative intake or stitching up my anus.

About thirty minutes later, I heard the lock click and I quickly hid in the place I had prepared in the closet. They came in laughing, with their arms around each other. Soon, he had his hands inside her sun dress, grabbing her tits and palming her crotch. She kept trying to push him away, telling him that they shouldn’t be doing this. He just smiled and told her that there was no chance of her leaving his room without her pussy full of his semen. She looked shocked for a second and then I saw her left hand, with her wedding band sparkling, disappear down the front of his pants and start groping his cock. And I had an incredible view of it all from less than six feet away.

It was then that I noticed she had a few surprises for me. Somewhere along the way, she had lost her thong that she had put on earlier in our room. Secondly, she must have shaved her bush off during her bath this morning as a “present” for me. And finally, her shaven labia was a dark red and more swollen than I had ever seen it. As his black fingers probed her slit, I could see them come out shiny and wet, so wet that the wetness actually dripped from his middle finger.

She quickly unfastened his belt and pulled his shorts down to his ankles followed immediately by his briefs. As his underwear came down, I heard her gasp and whisper “Oh, my God!” as his huge, black-purple cock slapped against his belly. It was uncut, but most of the head had slid past the foreskin, and was oozing precum from the tip. He had to be at least twelve inches, from the tip of the head to the base of his enormous hanging balls. She moaned as she grabbed it with both hands and began licking and sucking that huge fucker.

After letting her spit-shine his shaft for a minute, he picked her up, tossed her on the king-size bed, got her on her hands and knees and mounted her with his humongous boner balls-deep inside her tight (at least until then) snatch with one stroke.

I could no longer take it. I rushed out of the closet and confronted them both. I demanded that he pull out of her and that she get her clothes and leave. He just laughed and told me to “sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up”! The surprised look on my wife’s face soon turned to a smile and then a laugh, too. She asked if I had planned this with her black lover and I ashamedly admitted that I had. She giggled and told me to sit down and let her finish what I had started. He told us both that she was now his, that her pussy was for him alone and that he would continue to service her for the remainder of our stay there. It was then that my lovely wife let out a soft, little moan and told her black bull to fuck her for as long as he wished. He quickly got into his short strokes, started sweating and panting, and with a loud roar, began spurting his seed inside her. She screamed and came simultaneously and I could see her asshole pulsating as her cunt-muscles milked the semen from his shaft as I remembered they had done so many times for me in the past. All I could do was watch and whimper as their child was being conceived before my eyes.

>anyone who thinks this is good needs to wake up!!

wtf i love being a cuckold now

Do you know how fucking hard it is? Do ANY of you know how fucking hard it is? To go 26 FUCKING YEARS without even kissing another human being? To go 26 FUCKING YEARS with not even an OUNCE of intimacy in your life? No....of course you don't! You're all Chads and Staceys. You guys just fuck any slut you want. And you girls just fuck the top 20% of men. And don't fucking deny it, it's scientifically PROVEN! Girls rate 80% of men on OkCupid as BELOW AVERAGE. Guys like me, average looking guys, guys who are a little on the short side, we don't even FUCKING EXIST to you! We're the guys who run your fucking errands for you, help you move your shit, who treat you with nothing but respect and what do we get in return? FUCKING NOTHING! Not a hug, not a peck, NOTHING! And then you have the FUCKING audacity to turn "nice guys" into some FEMINIST buzzword and accuse us of being CREEPS! News flash: you only think we're creepy because we aren't ATTRACTIVE! If Chad does the same shit, you can't even wait to take off your soiled panties for him! Well, fuck you! My names is Danny Fuckin' Struthers, and I'm a fucking virgin! Don't like it? Bite me!

>2017
>Doesn't smoke

Are you schoolbullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Is life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

(OP)
IF YOU MOTHERCUKERS STUDY ALBANIAN LANGUAGE U WILL UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE THE FIRST EUROPEANS, OUR LANGUAGE CREATED MANY LANGUAGES AS GERMAN ITALIAN ENGISH LATIN AND MANY MORE FROM 40 PERCENT TO 60 PERCENT AND ALL THE COUNTRY NAMES AFRIKA(africa) AZIA(asia) ITALIA(italy) GERMANIA(germany) POLONIA(Poland) BRITANIA(Brittain) AND ALOT OF NAMES , u dont even know what these names mean in our language u dick heads but we do !! YES WE ARE THE FIRST EUROPEANS U KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THIS PYRAMIDS HAS ILLYRIAN LETTERS ON IT I WAS THERE I SEEN IT MEDIA LIES AND WILL LIE TO U BRAINWASH FUCK HEADS , THE ONLY REASON WHY THESE SLAVICS SERBS RUSSIANS PUT US DOWN BECAUSE THEY NOT FROM EUROPE WE USED THEM AS SLAVES BACK IN THE DAYS AND WHEN BIG EARTHQUAKE HAPPEND AFTER CRIST 1 MILION ALBANIANS HAS DIED THATS HOW SERBS BECAME MEMBERS OF OUR COUNTRY AND THEY TOOK POWER BECAUS TURKS AND GREEKS WERE AGAINST US ATTACKIN US BURNIN OUR SCHOOLS BURNIN OUR HISTORY TURNIN US TO RELIGION CAMPS BRAINWASHIN OUR KIDS THEY DID SO MUCH SHIT TO FUCKUP OUR HISTORY WE CREATED CRISTIANITY WE ARE THE FIRST CHRISTIANS CONSTATINE FROM DARDANIA WHICH TODAY IS CALLED KOSOVO THATS WHERE HES FROM THATS THE ONE WHO CREATED CHRISTIANITY AND JESUS IS FROM NORTH ALBANIA AND NOT JERSUALEM .. THE NAME JERUSALEM IN OUR LANGUAGE MEANS JESUS WAS BORN JEZUS' A " LEM U CAN TRANSLATE IF U DONT BELIEVE THEY JUST PUT SOME WORD IN IT TO SWITCH WE USED TO CONQUEROR THE WHOLE EUROPE EVEN ASIA TO EGYPT EVEN SYRIA WHICH THE NAME SYRIA MEANS THE EYE''' PALESTINA MEANS PELAZGET PELASIANS STRAIGHT UP ALBANIAN ORIGINATED NOW TODAY THE WORLD IS MIXED BECAUE THATS WHAT ILLUMINATI WANTED TO HAPPEN IS MIX THE WHOLE WORLD AND FUCKEDUP THE REAL HISTORY,

>I agree but disagree with everyone because I am a pussy
>mexican ex girlfriend
>constant cat pictures
>not understanding that whites are the ones actually being oppressed at this point
>White Pride= Racism
>wanting whites to be only around other whites= racism

You are a passive aggressive pussy and your arguments arent going to work here because they are retarded.

*smacks lips profusely*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
*steals*
SO U BE SAYIN
*gets jiggy wit it*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*eats a skittle*
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*checks for nearest KFC*
U BE SAYIN
*collects welfare*
HOL UP HOL UP
*licks teeth then smacks lips*
AYYOO U BE SAYIN
*does the crip walk*
SO U BE SAYIN
*opens up a 40 and pours some for his homies*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer*
WE WUZ
*dindu nuffins*
FINNA WE WUZ
*sucks air through teeth*
AYYYOOO HOL UP WE WUZ
*pulls up sagging pants*
SO WE WUZ
*instinctively looks around for the police*
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
*scopes dem titties*
SO WE WUZ
*shouts at movie theater screen*
AYYOOO SOM FINNA
*sets down cotton bale*
HOL UP
*strokes welfare check pensively*
WE WUZ
*throws up gang sign*
SOM FINNA
*swings from basket ball hoop*
WE WUZ
*participates in drive by shooting*
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
*converts to islam*
U SAYIN WE WUZ
*repeated world star yelling in background*
SOM FINNA
*sells crack*
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGZ N SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT?

You do realize that Clermpf is fucking a white male, yes? I mean, you can see it for yourself. Just look at the way he bloviated behind that debate podium, invading Hillary's space when she walked over to him. And all that sniffling? Look at that, Drumpf is a cocaine addict. I know this because I'm like smart and stuff and my perception is reality, come on, who wouldn't see things the way I do? I'm secretly like a genius and stuff. HOLD ON, WAIT JUST A MINUTE -- LOOK AT THAT ORANGE SKIN. HE'S A CHEETO. IMPEACH HIM. If it is found that Zlompf was the one who engineered the term Crooked Hillary, that there's something wrong with her energy, I think that would put the question squarely on the table for impeachment. REMOVE DRUMPF. THE TEMPERTANTRUM TRUMP. Trumpertantrum. He throws a Trumpertantrum with his tiny hands. Look at those tiny hands. If I attack his tiny hands, he will read this message and feel insecure. Haha, deal with it Hoompf, you orange orangutan, although I know this will make you livid and go on a Tweetertantrum Trumpertantrum, orange manchild, oh sweety, you just can't help it, honey, you poor thing, put on your big boy pants you big baby, its okay, honey. If if if if okey doke, this is the moment that we chew soap. "Two scoops for me please, one scoop for everyone else" said the Tiny Trump who lords over his dynasty of ice cream and hands over one scoop for the plebs and two scoops for himself, he who hath dubbed himself the Lord of Cream, donning his presidential white patriarchal Trump KKK fascist USA garb. He may be a big guy (for you) but his mind is extraordinarily tiny. Because he's a Tiny Trump Throwing a Trumpertantrum

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE
LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED
LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA
inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why America is the Best:
-Brits started the colony but Americans were all "Fuck Eurofags!" America proceeds to own the Brits and reject their tea in favor
of liquor.
-War of 1812: Brits try again. Result: FAILURE!
-America then expands to the Pacific, owning Native Americans and Mexico along the way. MANIFEST DESTINY, BITCH!
-America has a civil war, pretty much because the rest of the world was made up of pussies, so we fought ourselves because we're so METAL!
-WWI: Eurofags try and reenact the American civil war, they fail miserably, we bail their asses out
-The Great Depression was so great, the rest of the world suffered for it
-WWII: Eurofags try again at the whole civil war reenactment, fail again, America develops nuclear weapons
-Post-WWII: America rules the world through different means; We fuck over the Commies hard because they are Commie bastards and they suck, like Nazis
-Present Day: Team America: World Police; Team Europe: World Faggots
-The Future: America remains on the forefront of technological breakthroughs, leading to a cure for all diseases, lasers, and other things that are awesome. Europe is consumed by the Zombie Apocalypse because they are too busy sucking to fight back.

this is not even me!

PEOPLE CAN SEE IDs IDIOT

LOSER

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

YO! Sup Forums MUTHAFUKAS! WE FOUND THIS MUTHAFUCKIN BOARD!!!1!

FUCK ALL Y'ALL POSTIN' ALL THIS RACIST SHIT!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO SERVERS!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO MOOT!

AN WE GON PULL A 187 ON ALL Y'ALL SKINNY ASS WHITE MUTHAFUCKAS WHO THINK THEY COOL POSTIN THIS RACIST SHIT WHILE THEY user!11!!!

COME STEP TO A REAL THUG AND SAY THAT SHIT, CRACKER ASS MUTHAFUKAS!!1!

THIS IS WAR!!!