What do otaku have against tall, assertive women?

What do otaku have against tall, assertive women?

Love. They are best girls.

>I'm too fucking stupid to start a thread without using pasta, please kill me

I want Ayaka to hold me like a princess

they don't release on a fast enough schedule

>What do otaku have against tall, assertive women?

Because they don't like femdom. Femdom is shit, and I think most of Sup Forums agrees.

I mean really, I believe I speak for everyone here when I say none of us actually want a girl to beat the shit out of us while spitting in out mouths and calling us worthless.

Otaku are very timid and easily scared so they are even afraid of girls unless they aren't small lolis

Tall assertive women don't mean complete fucking 3dpd bitches.
Good ones show elegance and are deep down adorable, not to mention how great of a wife most would be.

pick a position

>I don't have that fetish
>Therefore no one does and it's bad

kek.
It's funny because you're the bitch.

6, struggling to escape

This is some good pasta. It always makes me mad.

Stop making this thread you insecure manlet.

How many people do I have to sacrifice to become takamiya-kun?

1, 12

But the thread is about girls taking the lead in a relationship, not insults and pain, but being loved and cared for. Something none of us will ever experience.

Too beta to be a princess

Is it sad that I am fond of 2, 8, and 12?
Seems like some of the softest.

12 is the best.

12. 2 and 8 are also acceptable. The rest just look weird or awkward. Plus it looks like it would be easy to grab her legs, push her on her back and go for the role reversal

The problem with this fetish is that you will sorta project this want onto women in real life. Unfortunately to say, all women want to be swept of their feet by their man, not the opposite way around.

>I mean really, I believe I speak for everyone here when I say none of us actually want a girl to beat the shit out of us while spitting in out mouths and calling us worthless.
That's tsundere though, the most popular moe archetype in anime.

>Unfortunately to say, all women want to be swept of their feet by their man, not the opposite way around.

You're an idiot, and there are. Anyone on here will never meet anyone like that that might like them though.

Why would you post this

> assertive female

Yes

> complete roll reversal

No

> light femdom (teasing, tender loving, snuggling)

Yes

> hard femdom (pegging, bdsm, ball busting, ect)

No

>someone posts the truth
>some anons get butthurt
Stay mad.

>he doesn't want a haught onee-san to pin him down and peg him against his will

Leave.

I want clock to spit in my mouth and call me worthless

The girl has legitimate autism

Is this Tits the Witch?
Is Slutty the Blowfish around?
What about Wacky Inflatable Dick Flailing Jizz Man?
God I wish I could remember what that hentai was called, cause this would make so much more sense right now.

Is arachnee tender femdom or rough femdon?

Rough.
And yet, it's Rachnee-san, so...

Depends on her caffein intake.

Gyakuten Majo Saiban I found it, and trust me those names make perfect sense if you've seen it.

12, no contest.

>Literally the only girl who never, ever hurt Darling
Tender, tender as fuck. Even as a Miafag I must admit Rachnee would probably be the safest to be around. It's kind of gap moe because she's so gentle precisely because she knows she looks like an abomination
>inb4 spider internet defense force

The spoiler made me sad...

Would you make a spider feel beautiful as she tenderly dominates you?

I would. I love that spider. Bomus points if i get to be a cute shota when she does it.

You will never be hime-carried by a tall girl because every one of them over 6' tall is ALWAYS a lesbian

I like both of the facial expressions in 10.

I actually like 10 a lot in general for other reasons, but it's further from the spirit of the thread than it probably should be.

12 is my favorite. Impossible though, since im much bigger than her.

How do you make the spider feel beautiful? I'm bad at romance, the only thing I'd be able to do is pretending to resist.

Sappy love lines. Telling her that her spider parts are charming. That kind of stuff.