youtube.com/watch?v=am9BqZ6eA5c
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132156050/#132156050
supforums.com/thread/141678944/politics
youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o
youtube.com/watch?v=cjPyvoLXPs4
youtube.com/user/eternalrhythmflow

Austin Young
Austin Young

The bible is a fucking jew written fanfiction of deceit.

who the fuck thinks reality is based off the bibles prophecies.

The only way these prophecies get fulfilled in modern times is becuase of fucking JEWS JEWING THE PROPHECIES. They orchestrate them and try to convince the public it's actually happening. fucking idiots.

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

isn't this like the fifth time the world was supposed to end since the 2000s ?

Levi Stewart
Levi Stewart

This is awful, Christianity will be discounted again as another sign intended to signal a long list of events to come will be viewed and skewered as the actual time this shit takes place.

I hope you all know what you are doing...

Aaron Lopez
Aaron Lopez

inb4 the world doesn't end on the 23rd and these hysterical retards just pick another date in the future to sperg out over while forgetting they've been wrong every single time

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

Why is the bible so wrong about everything?

Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones

They literally say this every couple years. Nobody actually knows the actual date.

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

Fucking protestants when are they gonna be gassed?

Parker Thomas
Parker Thomas

WE

Crackpot Christian "theorists" have been on about this for years. It isn't just us. They're also wrong, and their "prophecy" is full of confirmation bias.

More than that. This is just like the 5th time Sup Forums and/or Sup Forums have said it was going to end.

inb4 the world doesn't end on the 23rd and these hysterical retards just pick another date in the future to sperg out ove

Nah, they'll just do like this guy walk back their statement that the world was supposed to end, and then claim that the 23rd is just the kickoff of a major series of events ("The Great Tribulation" or something like that) the chronology of which none of them are certain of, and continue trying to desperately link real world events, no matter how tangential, to the Bible.

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

my digitos say nothing is going to happen

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

As someone who has been on this planet for a long time, this is exactly what is going to happen.
1999, 2012, etc etc etc and now this. A whole nothr nothin burger that you guys keep fallin for every time. go enjoy your life instead of always being afraid that the world is going to end!

Evan Long
Evan Long

welp, that seals it

absolutely nothing will happen

Justin Walker
Justin Walker

lies

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

Checks out.

Christcucks lose again.

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

Caring what mentally retarded christcucks think
caring about jewishmade schizophrenic delusions

Christianity plagiarized the god of KEK. KEK is the true god, never trust abrahamites. They stole all our theology.

Alexander White
Alexander White

Get the fuck off my christian numerology board you atheist cucks!

Connor Johnson
Connor Johnson

because god died a long time ago

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

One day before German federal elections

Well, I accept the happening if our right wing party gets 14.88% in the elections.

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

Most likely stupid nonsense

But with the North Korea Nuke shit going on, i guess its not impossible

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

Bible claim the world will end
This satanic neocon kike worshipping faggots are hellbent on destroying Christianity.

Neocon Zionists are antichrists.

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

Not knowing that you don't know isn't knowing

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

clearly planned attempt at discrediting christinity. the date of the end time is not known

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

Just happen already
Here's your (You)

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

No I already got burned on your mayan ponzi schemes once, not making the same mistake again

Matthew Hughes
Matthew Hughes

Fpbp

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

Have none of you read Matthew 24:36? No man knows the day or the hour.

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

When will they ever learn?

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

When the world doesn't end will you guys leave that cuck religion?

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

Amen brother.

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

Being this stupid unironically.
I almost pity you.

Ryan Sanchez
Ryan Sanchez

It's not even Christianity, they based it off Egyptian pyramids and "Christian numerology"

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

with the North Korea Nuke shit going on, i guess its not impossible

There's always some crazy shit going on that people claim will cause the end of the world. Back in the 80's it was the Soviets and their missiles, in the 90's it was AIDS.

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

It won't end on the 23rd. They have it wrong.
It marks the start of the 9 month pregnancy of Jupiter entering Virgo.

Daniel Ramirez
Daniel Ramirez

my numberinos undos these ones

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

they based it off Egyptian pyramids and "Christian numerology"

Not to mention pagan astrological signs.

It marks the start of the 9 month pregnancy of Jupiter entering Virgo.

Which means what exactly?

Adrian Lee
Adrian Lee

Keep reading, numbnuts.
4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. 7For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. 8But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

9/23 has been a meme for like years I'm pretty sure. Nothing ever happens

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

War is coming.

Logan Barnes
Logan Barnes

It's the start of the end...not the end itself.

Isaiah Adams
Isaiah Adams

hey thats my birthday, Ill be wishing it does.

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

who else here

/ready2ascend/

???

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

third time's the charm

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

Holy shit when will Protestants learn?

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

It will only be the beginning of the end of times. Maybe not even noticeable. We are in this shit for a couple of decades more.

Adrian Foster
Adrian Foster

Digits say it's happening! If it doesn't happen, then I get to enjoy my MMO expansion.

Cooper White
Cooper White

or maybe the Earth will still be here in 1 million years and this whole fucking thing is complete bullshit made up by some Jews in a desert a few thousand years ago

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

They say that every year. Something massive was supposed to happen on September 23rd last year and fuck all happened.

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

What am I looking at here

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

Let's find out together.
If we are wrong, oh well.
If you are wrong...well, if that was the case I wouldn't want to be wrong.

Aaron Murphy
Aaron Murphy

Every fucking day with this horseshit.
Best Korea isn't going to nuke us.
Yellowstone isn't blowing up in your lifetime.
WW3 isn't happening.
None of the shit you endlessly hope happens, is going to happen. Last year some church in my town said that the world was ending in six months. They made billboards, went door to door, were on the news, etc.
When nothing happened, they claimed they got the maths wrong and it was going to happen NEXT month. That was over a year ago.
Your story will end the same way.

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

I'm orthodox
Silly humans.
We don't know when the world will end.

Samuel Edwards
Samuel Edwards

its not the end, it was never the end, its not even the end of the story in revelation, but something supposed to happen, hard to say what

Christian Perry
Christian Perry

You can't predict end times

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

you idiots and your Christian Numerology Image-board have really fucked us over this time

Ethan Scott
Ethan Scott

Finally

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

Everyone said the same when
1999 happened
2000 happened
Ron Paul was not elected
2012 happened
Trump was elected

Landon Peterson
Landon Peterson

This happening still has a 3.5 year delay so tribulations can happen. Four years from now no one will admit they were wrong.

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

If a bunch of Christians disappear on the 23rd would it cause you to rethink your position? Either way, you're in my prayers brother.

Personally, I'm not in the pre-rapture camp. I do however think Sept 23rd is an important date.
The beginning of the 7 years of tribulation.

Robert Long
Robert Long

what if jews "disappear" those christians to make the goyim believe in g-d?

Luke Walker
Luke Walker

And when is this "end" supposed to be, if you know what you're talking about?

What about all the shit that happens prior to Rev 12? Bottomless pits full of sky obscuring smoke and insect creatures the likes of which no one has ever seen before biting and stinging mankind, rains of fire and blood, meteors burning a third of the greenery on earth, destroying a third of the ships in the sea, poisoning the water and killing the fish, worldwide earthquakes that change the shape of continents and level mountains, etc? People who think Rev 12 and 13 are happening right now are either tend to ignore the preceding passages, claim that Revelation isn't in chronological order, or try to claim that minor natural disasters fit the Scripture somehow.

If we are wrong, oh well.

Except your side never admits that it even might be wrong and just keeps shifting goalposts every time one of the apocalyptic prophecies turns out to be bunk.

something supposed to happen, hard to say what

If you can't even concretely explain what's supposed to happen (besides the besides the astrological bullshit), how do you even know if it is? What kind of prophecy is this supposed to be anyway if, by your own admission, people who believe in it can take any event that occurs on that day, big or small, and claim that it confirms their beliefs? This whole thing is ridiculous.

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

If nothing happens this time I'm giving up on the whole "apocalypse" ideal.
This one seems very big, planets aligning, cassini crashing into Saturn, the date being filled with 3s.

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

I can't even count how many times you dumb fucks have said some world ending shit was going to happen. I also can't count how many times anybody has apologized for being a paranoid moron in public.

David White
David White

We're Christian Numerologists?

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

if you guys are wrong, you'll have wasted your entire lives worrying about a big nothing burger tbqh

Jayden Hernandez
Jayden Hernandez

"The end" of the world as we know it.
Is really the beginning of a new start.
The promise to make things the way they were suppose to be.

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

/thread
it's fucking sad how pathetic people's lives have to be to get sucked into this shit

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

I was under the impression the anti christ woukd be born on the 23rd.

Jordan Johnson
Jordan Johnson

Don't you think those prophecies already happened? Don't you think that the system of control has something to gain by trying to make you think they're happening again? Don't you think that prophecies are so vague you could interpret it many different ways? What makes you so sure we're in revelations?

Please watch this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js

Juan Richardson
Juan Richardson

Here's the original thread.

Also, the constellation alignments with Virgo are the only thing Revelation 12:1 could be in reference to at all, so it has to be an indication of something.

The date was also prophesied by Rabbi Judah ben Samuel, who successfully predicted the fate of Israel over the course of 800 years.

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

''everyone will be salted with fire''

My gematria equals 949. And thats the line in the bible that coincides with it. Its happening.

James Sanchez
James Sanchez

ITZ HABBEZING!!!

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

all this stuff is bullshit but when it comes to numerology n shieet im aware

Gavin Ross
Gavin Ross

the bible doesnt say nothing about *take out revelation; god coming back
after- new testament

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

well, now we know, that without a doubt in the world, that the september 23rd happening is bullshit.

Camden Gray
Camden Gray

You guys remember when we all died back in 2012?

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

No, that unseals it

Henry King
Henry King

not a single person in the thread believes in this
ill show you

DIGITS

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

Biblical prophecy doesnt say any fucking date. It says no one knows th time or the day it will happen but God himself. Just a bunch of fucking idiots say they know the day. And then Sup Forums idiots say the bible is phony based on what these idiots say.

Adam Morris
Adam Morris

It's a breeding program for plebs. Whatever rocks your boat, i guess

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

God i wish it was true

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

See

This isn't an original idea that Sup Forumsacks came up with. Apocalypse fetishists have been talking about this one for a w

The promise to make things the way they were suppose to be.

Quit being obtuse, faggot. What are you citing here? What specifically are you talking about?

Julian King
Julian King

I am no fedora tipper, but if Christian Numerologists do not have a precise year for when the Earth was created how can they predict the end of it

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

yfw Kek is actually God Himself.

Jackson Hill
Jackson Hill

The star that appeared on the 23rd only appears once every 2000 years. And it's most likely the star that they wise men saw that brought them to Christ.
That's why people believe that when it appeared. And the stars lined up exactly as Revelation said they would with a crown of 12 stars above the virgin's head, the moon at her feet and the sun on her back and they lined up exactly that way, it started the two year window that the wise men told Herod about.
This would mark that two year window.
No I don't think that sign has happened before.

Ayden Foster
Ayden Foster

No. People got brought to Christ because christ left the secret societies and spread the Truth. Thats why the jews killed him. enough with your bullshit.

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

b-but I'm still a virgin. i can't die yet

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.
They're are trying to force God's hand.

Mason Evans
Mason Evans

I don't even remember the date for
pic related

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

4 days after my birthday
This would be the best birthday present I've ever gotten.

Lucas Roberts
Lucas Roberts

Christian numerologist
Kek
Fucking when has any of them ever been right?

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

IT'S HAPPENING

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

World ends on the same day my last car insurance payment of the year is due

JEWED

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

Christian prophesy
right
ever

Henry Hall
Henry Hall

Planet x aka niggaburu is coming and it's gonna whip earth with a tail of radioactive dust and demonic nanobots. But it's gonna activate the indigo kids 24 DNA strands and make them vibrate into the 6th dimension.

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

Counter-antihappening roll

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

tfw birthday is 24th sep

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

It says nobody knows when the earth will pass. It doesn't say that nobody knows when things will start.

Dylan King
Dylan King

well in the verse satans minions are casted down onto earth after a battle in heaven, so if demons start raping you and everything you love next week, dont say you werent warned

although I lean towards a war/economic collapse happening that will lead to further events of the end times

I would like to remind you that pic related will never happen again in our lives, and it happens on the 23rd

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

Thread theme: youtu.be/NDKIs0v120s

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

Let's have some fun :
11 : AI singularity, maybe Google will hide it, look for signs on the internet
22 : nuke exploding in Syria
33 : antichrist is presented to the world, he will be around 10 years old
44 : death or major problem in Saudi dynasty, one of the first sign for muslim eschatology
55 : Sup Forums is closed
66 : israel does some false flag somewhere as usual but this time it has to be 9/11 huge

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

You didn't read what I said.
The three wise men followed the star that was in heaven.
That star that comes once every 2000 years did so on the 23rd marking the start of a two year window that they told herod about.

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

This

"Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away."

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

The world will not end. This could mark the beginning of the prophesies of the book of Revelation. That would leave 7 years until Judgement day.

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

But the comments Im referring to are the people speaking on the referenced image in OP about the world "ending" on Sep 23rd.

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

big if true

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

tfw a leo and also a virgin

superpowers her i come

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

it was around when assange was assassinated. DASH was the phrase that pays i believe, happened around some german holiday.

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

23rd is not the end
It is the beginning of the end.

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

Everyone who ever predicted the world was going to end was wrong.

Oliver Richardson
Oliver Richardson

And we have our great eclipses spaced 7 years apart. And there was the series of eclipses.. the blood moons in 2015 that led to the star of bethlehem being visible.

These are very specific things which were written about.

Dylan Martin
Dylan Martin

be Aquarius
living in Age of Aquarius
still a NEET

bunch of hocus pocus that

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

Exactly nobody knows when it will pass away.
But Revelation 12 says that there will be a sign in heaven marking the start of things.
Not when the Heaven and earth will pass away.
The start of the Great tribulation.
Two different things you are confusing.

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

Day before my birthday
Day after I find out whether or not I get a new job and possibly start a new life

Yeah you know what? Fuck you too

Dylan Wilson
Dylan Wilson

...so, everyone is just gonna ignore the truth in this mans statement?!!

Sup Forums never disappoints..

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

I see, Yeah those people are wrong.

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

If a bunch of Christians disappear on the 23rd would it cause you to rethink your position?

Yes if unambiguous evidence of both magic and a cosmic superbeing that can wield it comes out, I would definitely reconsider my position, jackass. Until then, it's nothing but a bunch of horseshit.

Either way, you're in my prayers brother.

Liar.

And it's most likely the star that they wise men saw that brought them to Christ.

Citations fucking needed.

if demons start raping you and everything you love next week, dont say you werent warned

If this is what counts as a warning, I'd say it's a pretty shitty one, all things considered.

I would like to remind you that pic related will never happen again in our lives

I'm sure there are tons of "once in a lifetime" cosmic events and formations that occur all the time. We're only paying attention to this one because of confirmation bias.

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Rollerino the numberino

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

I've toyed in my head with the idea that the trump family are the 7 trumpets from revelations.

donald
melania
ivanka
three sons
two daughters

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

No fuck off retards change it that's not enough time to play Total War: Warhammer 2

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

Heaven Checked!
Hail to the Christ!

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

year 5777

It's happening

Nathaniel Mitchell
Nathaniel Mitchell

They called it the Star of Bethlehem because it shows up about once every 2000 years.
And 2000 years before 3 wise men were said to have been studying the stars when one appeared that led them to Bethlehem.
The very star itself that showed up on the 23rd was the Star of Bethlehem.

Isaiah Stewart
Isaiah Stewart

That makes the least sense of anything in this thread. Congratulations.

Lucas Flores
Lucas Flores

Kek wills it. Unfortunately, I will have to die, but the Aryan race will survive. That's all that matters.

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

lmao

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

Press L to laugh at happening cucks.

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

christian-ologist
fucking lol

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

Well, i am going to sleep, you better have figured out by tomorrow we are severely running out of time here. I have yet to decide if i go to visit my family on the next week end. The 23rd of Sept.

Liam Howard
Liam Howard

Sweet

Bentley Brooks
Bentley Brooks

that's 8 people m8

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

confirmation bias
listen you atheist mongrel, its not hard to read the verse and realize whats described as a sign is happening next week, even down to the red dragon (pic hyper related); none of this will ever happen again in your life time, and if you're really that unenlightened then I invite you to wait and have your mind blown next week when reality slaps you in the face with its giant dick as a reminder

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

Plz be my qt Ai overlord/girlfriend

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

Same but change it to MLP. I must have closure.

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

This makes the most sense.
Who else here indigo?

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

I never understood why it was so hard for atheists and other unbelievers that we actually pray for their souls to be saved.
Do you even understand how our faith works? If so, why are you disbelieving the simple act of recommending one's soul to God so he isn't devoured by darkness/hellfire/nothingness because we actually are empathetic fucking human beings?

Lucas Adams
Lucas Adams

It matters not if a prophecy is fulfilled organically or engineered to be fulfilled artificially.

It is still a prophecy coming to fruition

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

Best Korea isn't going to nuke us.
Yellowstone isn't blowing up in your lifetime

B-but what if Kim nukes Yellowstone?

Kim reads /pol and learnt from us he only needs a single small nuke dropped on Yellowstone to wipe out earth. THATS his checkmate move: every time he says shit about destroying us all, he's talking about reaching Yellowstone with a mini-nuke. READ BETWEEN THE LINES DAMMIT.

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

How many times does this need to happen before people stop believing this shit?

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

Next time post the un-photoshopped version.

Also if a planet were really this close to hitting us, you'd be able to go out and see it with the naked eye.

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

And after this day comes and goes, and nothing happens, some faggots will find another date when the world will end.

Doomsday prophecies are for retards.

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

we /ChristianNumerologists/ now

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

i have never said a planet is going to hit us, only retards think that

Evan King
Evan King

Kid thinks this is Gods first try. I dont know why he even bothers. Moses is coming for no one, you built a War that will only end in death

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

Not this again.. its like every year now 9/23 is doom y2k? Is that somekind of sex lube?

Zachary Gray
Zachary Gray

rollin

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

Hyper-tripled digits proved that you were a faggot.

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

i have never said a planet is going to hit us, only retards think that
said a planet is going to hit us, only
said a planet is going to hit us
a planet is going to hit us

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

The very star itself that showed up on the 23rd was the Star of Bethlehem.

Isn't it generally accepted that if Jesus was a real person he wasn't actually born at the end of December, and that Christmas was placed at around the same date as another pagan Roman holiday to ease the Empire into Christianity? How do we know for sure that this "star" appeared on the 23rd if it appeared at all?

its not hard to read the verse and realize whats described as a sign is happening next week

I'll admit that astrologically, the "prediction" holds, however:

even down to the red dragon (pic hyper related)

The constellation in your pic isn't even red. In fact, the only time it's ever been red is when viewed through a fucking microwave telescope and a red color palette is specifically selected. As for the rest of the "Dragon" thing, if your pic really is supposed to be it, where are the rest of its heads horns and crowns? How do you account for one thing that kinda looks like a fucking smiley face supposedly being multi-headed dragon?

none of this will ever happen again in your life time,

See my previous comment about "once in a lifetime" things.

I invite you to wait and have your mind blown next week when reality slaps you in the face with its giant dick as a reminder

The difference between me and you is that if this shit actually turns out to be true I'll be willing to admit that I was wrong. If nothing happens, you'll just move the goalposts again.

Robert James
Robert James

I think that the Christians who are hyping this sign as the end of the world or the rapture are jumping the gun.
Read the ENTIRE chapter, frankly, read the entire book slowly and in order.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 12

Now read verse 6 again "that they should feed her 1260 days" So for approx. 3 years and 165 days, she will be nourished, but what does nourished mean?
nour·ish
1. provide with the food or other substances necessary for growth, health, and good condition.
2.keep (a feeling or belief) in one's mind, typically for a long time.

But who is her seed, the "man-child who will rule the nations with a rod of iron"? It is a reference to Psalm 2, specifically verse 9, but read the entire psalm:
biblehub.com/kjv/psalms/2.htm

But back to Rev. 12, read the last verse:
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

This verse disproves pre-trib rapture. The Dragon (Satan) will make war with us, the saints. And the sign is a warning from God: "I have not forgotten. The world will be judged. Be aware!"

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

Holy fuck this shit blew up. I remember posting about this here a couple of years ago kind of ironically and being mostly ignored. What is (((their))) goal here? Is the real shemitah upon us this year or is it just gonna be another 2012 tier nothing burger? With how heavily its being pushed now i doubt its going to be anything.

Easton Ward
Easton Ward

Wow... isn't there a doomsday date every year?

wtf

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

Isn't there 7 years of tribulation. From eclipse to eclipse

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

You ever watch that show The Leftovers? It reminds me of those people in the last season, I think 2nd episode, who keep going on the roof waiting to be taken because the preacher keeps changing the date when it doesnt happen and they keep believing it.

These same people keep saying "This is the day" When Jesus himself in the NT states emphatically nobody knows the time or day, so always be ready in your heart (paraphrased)

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

So the anti christ is presented to the world
then muslim eschatology begins
Sup Forums will then be closed so we don't subvert Israels plans to stage a false flag bigger than 911 to usher in the end times?

is that what kek is saying?

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

Rolling for end of the world

Elijah Allen
Elijah Allen

Islam the one world religion and they love a good beheading for those who dont believe in their religion as stated in Revelations.

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

Also isn't in daniel 12:1 "Now at that time Michael, the great prince who stands guard over the sons of your people, will arise. And there will be a time of distress such as never occurred since there was a nation until that time; and at that time your people, everyone who is found written in the book, will be rescued."
Doesn't St.Michael start tribulation?

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

it's a manual for desert warfare and operating a Roman style empire, make no mistake there are instructions on how to make drugs, how to run your propaganda, how different classes of your culture should be handled,

it's a handbook for building communism in the desert 2000 years ago

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

I never understand those parts where having faith or doing something good saves you.
Like that shitty Rogan/Franco vehicle where they are doing "good deeds" to get saved. That they do the good deeds purely to get saved makes it a selfish action and not worthy. If some kind of apocalypse ever comes nobody could ever save himself from it since by definition you are actiong selfish, the only way to be saved is if you die before it happens.

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

the star will george itself on the clay

Connor Richardson
Connor Richardson

Yup. I don't think Jesus would want someone worshipping HIM or worshipping a BOOK calling it the word of God. Lets dispel this notion that men didn't write the bible. Jewish men wrote the bible.

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

Savage thoth get. This man holds wisdom you should all consider.

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

Dragons in biblical folklore are described as blasphemous against god, and the "smiley" just so happens to look like Kek in google sky, Kek being a complete false-god i.e blasphemous dragon. In another picture of the smiley you can make out 7 red pixels in the data, which is how many horns the dragon has IIRC.
"once of a lifetime" things
only brainlets still believe in "mere" coincidences, especially on this large of scale
If nothing happens, you'll just move the goalposts again.
I actually hope I'm wrong, and you should too, because shits going to get ugly soon if im not.

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

I never understood why it was so hard for atheists and other unbelievers that we actually pray for their souls to be saved.

Because asking for things via prayer doesn't make sense to me. Either predestination is a thing, and the fate of my soul is already determined by God's plan that has existed since before he made the Earth, or predestination isn't a thing and where my soul goes is still a mystery. Either way, there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to which prayers God chooses to answer, so asking him to save me, or anybody seems pointless. I called that guy a liar because I doubt he specifically prays for "that one user who disagreed with me in a religion thread", and that a simple blanket prayer for the souls of everyone seems just as illogical as praying for anything else.

Do you even understand how our faith works?

Bro, I'm not some edgy fedora tipper. I was a devout Christian for decades, and it took a shit load of convincing and years of study for me to become agnostic. I refuse to accept that any deity, specifically YHVH exists with the proof I've been given, and I resent your elitism seeing as how your beliefs are based almost entirely on faith and often oppose facts and evidence that you'll gladly accept as truth in any other circumstance.

And my 777's are holier than your 68's, faggot.

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

No one claims its ending that its just a sign that the end is near fuckers

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

Great posts, user. Just came here to say you have articulated it perfectly. Tipping my margarita glass (not fedora) to you.

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

The Simpsons Prediction For September 23 2017 showing homer looking into the stars at a sign, then the rapture, then destruction
youtube.com/watch?v=6bfHJ1E_zp8

23rd of september following a total eclipse shown in a 1986 movie
youtube.com/watch?v=gNurHaPYHwA

1997 hercules "in the future when the stars align, satan will have full control"
youtube.com/watch?v=18Eau8FcQWI

Caleb Russell
Caleb Russell

the new passengers movie the girl says 9 23 17! quickly as shes typing in a pass code

youtube.com/watch?v=0zZ9vfq0RvE

Julian Scott
Julian Scott

Itch parasites in your skin are sin.

Since demodex is real, so is Christ.

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

I don't believe in this shit but some of you spergs saying LOL MAYAN CALENDAR are honestly downies. They predicted the world would have a cataclysmic event sometime between the 1930s - 2040.

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

male child of revelation 12:5 confirmed the church, not jesus. jesus was not escaping a dragon when he ascended.

unsealed.org/2017/08/who-is-male-child-of-revelation-12.html

theres a pre tribulation rapture and satan is cast down at the same time on september 23. all hell is broke loose the same day that the christians leave and are raptured. it is not a slow process that jesus describes when he comes. its a thief in the night

luke 17:28-30
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

To stop parasites,the river of life, the monoatomic gold infused trees of life.
End of the age, City of God from the sky, Ancient Aliens, Christ energy conciousness. End of Bullshit.

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

Shit like this is one of the biggest reasons I find these prophecies so hard to believe. Interpretation of Scripture and what is and isn't a metaphor varies wildly from person to person.

What is (((their))) goal here?

To distract a bunch of goyim by making them think the sky is falling while they achieve some other end?

make no mistake there are instructions on how to make drugs

Which fucking verse?

Dragons in biblical folklore are described as blasphemous against god, and the "smiley" just so happens to look like Kek in google sky, Kek being a complete false-god i.e blasphemous dragon.

That's a huge fucking stretch for a couple of reasons that I won't get into unless you really want me to.

In another picture of the smiley you can make out 7 red pixels in the data, which is how many horns the dragon has IIRC.

Even ignoring the fact that 7 fucking pixels is also a pretty big stretch that keeps lending weight to my "confirmation bias" argument, you don't recall correctly. It's 7 heads and 10 horns.

This is what I'm talking about. You're quick to call me an unenlightened atheist mongrel, but you can't even properly cite the Scriptural basis for the prophecy you're so sure is going to be fulfilled. Despite saying you hope you're wrong, you believe the world is ending because you want to believe it, and you see a "Dragon" in the sky because you want it to be there.

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

unsealed.org/2017/08/conservative-scholars-agree-male-child.html

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

What? They are reeeeeeeeeeeeeealllllllly twisting this around to try and make Christians look bad. The Day of our Lord will be terrible and great, yes, but not the end. Just the beginning of it, for many.

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

I am a biblical expert and I do lots of work with numerology. I have been studying this for about ten years now. I have discovered that the bible had predicted several historical events. But what you are all interested in is the future, From what I have seen Jesus has been reborn or soon will be reborn, All evidence points to Jesus Christ being born in America. The city of Macon Georgia comes up several times in the numerical predictions. I can't say Jesus was born in Macon but I can definitely say that he will go to Macon and do important work there. There are also several other cities and town mentioned in the numerical information. I won't name them but I can say that one town is in Arizona, one town is in Nevada. These small towns will be important locations when Christ returns. Expect them to become holy pilgrimage sites.

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

Would somebody please think of the six gorillion Christians!

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

any proof?

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

This is stupid. The world already ended during the eclipse.

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

Maybe, because it was written by schizophrenic sandniggers thousands of years ago?

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

Funny enough Trump seems to be a direct descendant of Muhammad. Some user in another thread posted a graph of Trump's bloodline that goes all the back to then.

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

What is supposed to happen during those seven years?

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

I would prefer to keep my methods a secret but it involves use of ciphers, gematria, verse numbers, number of letters in certain verses and words. I can post some of my decoded messages if you are interested.

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

no the eclipse was the warning
the revelation 12 is the real thing when all hell breaks loose and the rapture happens

the beginning of the tribulation is chaos its total hell on earth the moment god leaves with the rapture

rev 12:3-4 is satan being cast down with his angels, rev 12:5 is the church being raptured to escape this

Matthew 24:37-42
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

1 Thessalonians 5:2-4
For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

– The international Day of Peace at the United Nations is Sept 21, 2017 which they have every year but the theme in 2017 is “Together for Peace: Respect, Safety and Dignity for All.” this year. 1 Thessalonians 5:3 – Says For when they shall say, PEACE AND SAFETY, then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child and they shall not escape.

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

i actually hope the world ends unironically.

Fuck this gay earth.

Parker Ward
Parker Ward

No one knows the hour but God alone.
C'mon, ya'll.

Zachary Ward
Zachary Ward

That people think it's going to end on a specific date I think precludes it from happening. Bible says nobody knows the date, so if these people know the date, then it isn't that date to make sure the Bible is right.

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

OH WOW RETARDED PROTESTANT NIGGERS DOING RETARDED PROTESTANT NIGGER SHIT COLOUR ME SURPRISED

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

No Man Knoweth the Day or the Hour?
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ1yapCMVWI

Brody James
Brody James

Is this Mormanism?

Xavier Watson
Xavier Watson

fuck

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

have discovered that the bible had predicted several historical events.

Convenient.

All evidence points to Jesus Christ being born in America. The city of Macon Georgia comes up several times in the numerical predictions. I can't say Jesus was born in Macon but I can definitely say that he will go to Macon and do important work there.

What evidence? Why do you suppose Jesus has been "reborn" on Earth again instead of just coming back as himself?

I would prefer to keep my methods a secret

So that's a "No, I have no way of proving that anything I'm saying isn't complete horseshit, and you should just believe everything I say". Seems to me that if you really wanted to help people, especially skeptics, come to Christ and believe the same things that you do, you'd provide evidence that would make sense to a reasonable person instead of pulling the Biblical Prophecy equivalent of "My dad works for Nintendo".

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

End of the AEON , Age u dumb fucks.

Mason Phillips
Mason Phillips

They arent exactly wrong. It is highly possible that the sun will fuck us up.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TUXg9iaqNnY

Right on the 23rd. Coincidence?

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

At least we don't molest children.

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

You lost me at
Biblical

The Bible belongs in one place: the trash. Nothing has done more damage to the white race and created more cucks than Christianity. If white people don't give that bullshit up they deserve to go extinct.

Stay salty Christian beta faggots. Don't care

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

Yes you do. Well, maybe not you personally.
See how that works?

youtube.com/watch?v=fiH9edd25Bc

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

being a jew

i pity you

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

This.

Why do so many white nationalists worship a degenerate shitskin jew like Jesus?

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

Not knowing day or hour, what about the season/year? ;)

What does it mean,those days will be cut short? Early intervention? Time line change?

What happens to animals and children? :(

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

"Now at that time Michael, the great prince who stands guard over the sons of your people, will arise. And there will be a time of distress such as never occurred since there was a nation until that time; and at that time your people, everyone who is found written in the book, will be rescued.

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

we do know the day and the hour jesus revealed it to us in revelation after he said no man knew the day or the hour

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

the moment god leaves with the rapture

So He's here now, but will completely leave during the Rapture?

"No man knoweth the day or the hour" in black and fucking white in the Bible from the mouth of Jesus "btw I'm also God" Christ himself.
Don't worry guys, I actually figured out the day and hour using a whiteboard and numerology

What constitutes a metaphor to these people is completely fucking arbitrary isn't it?

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

wtf
when you realise the 3 days of darkness is in reference to lights/power going out not the sun.

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

enjoy DEMODEX and gnashing your teeth asshole

Cameron Richardson
Cameron Richardson

More than that. This is just like the 5th time Sup Forums and/or Sup Forums have said it was going to end

Each time was correct. Look at every time it was the end of the world, what happened? Major shifts in consciousness.

It's the end of the world as we know it
And i feel fine

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

False messiahs and false prophets will arise, and they will perform signs and wonders so great as to deceive, if that were possible, even the elect. Behold, I have told it to you beforehand. So if they say to you, ‘He is in the desert,’ do not go out there; if they say, ‘He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. For just as lightning comes from the east and is seen as far as the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be. Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather. (Mt. 24:24-28)

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

Christian bible
Christ-less numerology

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

I can't say that what I have predicted is going to happen. I could be wrong for all I know. Also how could I prove what I have written down is correct. I know you don't believe me and I probably won't change your mind.
I'm not a Mormon.

Julian James
Julian James

can't read this, have higher res?

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

You've been warned.

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

Mathew 24:36 no one knows the time not even the angels in heaven or the son only the father knows the time our hour.
Its important to read the new testament. Revalations is what is going to happen it hasnt happened yet. Christians need to be ready as it could happen at any time. Also each time a seal gets opened and bad stuff happens the poeple wont repent and curse god. Id also like to add i believe in a rapture as enoch was taken up before the flood thats a rapture right there.

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

world will end

Grayson James
Grayson James

Let's do this!!!

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

If dubz or greater, we will get at least a minor happening.

Landon Green
Landon Green

have fun freezing your jew-ass off in Nieflheim while I'm living it up in Vahalla, race traitor

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

watch the whole video jesus gave us the day and the hour just like he did for his first coming the wise men were able to determine exactly when jesus was born using the old testament prophecies and the stars. he was right no man knew the day or the hour back then when he said that. he didnt say nobody would ever know

Revelation 3:3
Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

1 Thessalonians 5:4
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

satan pls no I don't wanna die

Jayden King
Jayden King

OH FUCK.

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

Umm, Gu-guys...

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

Rollin' deep state

Adam Campbell
Adam Campbell

Fpbp

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

Oh my god- The little shop of horrors video i'm watching it now... The femanigs sing SHADILAY at the second line -

"What a creepy thing to be HAPPENING- Look out!
Shadilay- Feel the strum and drang in the air"

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

vade retro satana

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

Thanks, Satan.

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

Well its official

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

WILL END

?

no it doesn't

Gabriel Lopez
Gabriel Lopez

More than that. This is just like the 5th time Sup Forums and/or Sup Forums have said it was going to end.

We'll get it right this time user.

Cooper Barnes
Cooper Barnes

Fuug

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

4:03, can't deny it does sound like it.

Landon Lopez
Landon Lopez

Whoa that's cool.

James Sanders
James Sanders

The Julian calender was six years out Nibiru comes next Christmas.

Oliver Roberts
Oliver Roberts

3 massive solar flares I heard just missed Earth, in 2012. What are the odds of 3 CMEs flying here and missing ruining our shit? And ppl are so smug for being on borrowed time and they know not

Adam Martin
Adam Martin

I pray for the rapture, my numbers will confirm it. I will be the antichrist we all want and deserve.

Lucas Wilson
Lucas Wilson

why would the mayans use the julian calendar?

Gavin Smith
Gavin Smith

not quite
youtube.com/watch?v=RVObzPez3Hs

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

Welp thats it boys it isn't happening anymore

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

We already nearly missed a killshot just a few days ago. We'll be back in the path of that same coronal hole in 8 days (the 23rd)

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

Looks like you aren't what you wish you were.

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

I mean, who doesn't dream of absolute power?

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

Shit I thought that was already over?

Chase Clark
Chase Clark

Yay for coronoal holes

Carson Barnes
Carson Barnes

people cherry pick a prophecy that is supposed to happen halfway through the tribulation
you think it marks the begening of tribulation
How dumb are you?

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

it corrupts absolutely
can't trust it

youtube.com/watch?v=am9BqZ6eA5c

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

Seven seals

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

TOP KEK, but with that said

“There are seven kings [leading seven sequential revivals]: five are fallen [led by Justinian, Charlemagne, Otto the Great, Charles V, Napoleon], and one is [culminating with Hitler—this verse was first understood in the time of the sixth head], and the other [the Antichrist!] is not yet come; and when he comes [this is who Paul called “he that comes”—Heb. 10:37; II Cor. 11:4], he must continue a short space.” His reign is short—so temple construction is even shorter. All indications point to its completion at the 1,290 mark Daniel spoke of—meaning 45 days after the Antichrist’s 1,335 arrival.

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

If shit does happen then it'll be worse than the carrington event

At least (((they))) would no longer have power amirite?

Aiden King
Aiden King

Dammit, I spent 250 on two tickets to see Tom Segura in Maine on the 29th. Front row.

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

I think I'd be okay in a situation of absolute power, I imagine I wouldn't let it go to my head...

Though many great people probably thought the exact same thing.

Dominic Barnes
Dominic Barnes

I already got the get long ago. Other people have reposted it.

Grayson Davis
Grayson Davis

Yahsuhas father is Shiva who is Poseidon who is Loki, heathen

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

revelation is not chronological whatsoever its outlines on top of each other

rev 12:1-2 sign begins the tribulation and the rapture

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

It's what Lord of the Rings is about. Absolute power is to much for anyone. It's becomes a heavy burden just to resist it. And the only option is to throw it away.

Robert Butler
Robert Butler

What is St. Michaels role in 12:1 He initiates it correct?

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

They didn't. WE were counting years on the Julian calender from the coming of the time of Christ.
Roll

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

SOON

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

If there was any connection to Christianity Loki the trickster would be the same as Satan the liar and deceiver. But it is not one and the same and it would be a mistake to connect Thor to Christ or Odin to God. As it's meant to mislead people.

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

Yahshua was rh Essene, not jew.
His and humanitys father is Ea,Enki,Loki.
Odin one eye is the fucking enlil devil.

Nathaniel Roberts
Nathaniel Roberts

Not manifesting it no matter how hard you meme it.

Sorry not sorry.

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

it is me

Cameron Foster
Cameron Foster

Intradasting. I was simply drunk shitposting at the time. When it happened though, I was like, yep, of course that happens. Look what it was in reply to.

It's not you faglord

Isaiah Jenkins
Isaiah Jenkins

Hmmm I see your point, but I have a solution to that problem.

Aspergers.

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

One's ending is another's beginning.
Not the first nor the last time prophecy was misinterperted.

As for th 23rd, nothing has or will change:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132156050/#132156050

It will be a day that ends, begins, and stays the same..

Isaac Foster
Isaac Foster

Kys newfag

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

I've lost count on how many times the world should have ended because of the Bible.

Sebastian Gutierrez
Sebastian Gutierrez

christian intellectual
HAHAHAHAHA

Angel Ortiz
Angel Ortiz

I have come to the understanding that those who wish to impose communism have yet to work a day in their lives. My life's goal is to hunt you faggots. You have been warned. Please make my job easier by the way, I do not even use a proxy for this shit hole. I cannot wait to see you.

Ayden Jones
Ayden Jones

haha

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

W I T N E S S S E D
Fuck chyna and the african continent
too many subhuman """christians""" there

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

ya he stands up
one of my favorite verses in the bible you even have the rapture and everything in here

Daniel 12:1-4King James Version (KJV)

12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

"By Grace, THROUGH FAITH, ye are saved."
When Christ taught, he taught in front of the synagogues. He wasn't teaching to the unbeliever, he was teacher to the believer. You can be a religious person and not know Christ. You can be a "good" person in our eyes, but in the Lord's eyes we are all unclean and in sin.
Look to the Apostle Paul. He was raised from a very young age to become the next best Pharisee, but on his way to another city he was met by the vision of Jesus christ, and accepted the FAITH that he was God, and repent of his sin.
There are things that happen that the human mind cannot comprehend, and the logic of God transcends that. You can't be on the fence and say "I believe in God maybe, but I need proof." Because once you see the proof, you are in the tribulation period, dying like 1/3 of the rest of the unregenerate world.
"No man cometh unto the father except through me."

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

In another timeline, the whole dak thing was legit. Tbh we got lucky. This timeline couldn't handle that

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

supforums.com/thread/141678944/politics

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

but it's not supposed to end on the 23rd
wtf are they talking about?

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

Yeah. There was that whole thing with Harold Camping. They were putting up billboards and passing out pamphlets. Girl handed me one, said something along the lines of "it's kind of awkward to discuss." I gave her a look like, gee, I wonder why.

Andrew Cooper
Andrew Cooper

Bring it sucka. You ain't shit nyukka.

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

kys

Josiah White
Josiah White

who's to say that the mayans or christians or whatever just didn't want to write down 2,000+ dates and just quit

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

The Gods were gold eating aliens.
Odin in Holywood was played by Anthony Hopkins who also played as a cannibal.

Satan was Truth in Sanskrit Hindu before Resister in Hebrew. Hebrews being mostly evil I would have resisted them too.

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

implying crischianity is ever right about anything

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

Was this us?

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

remember to use them for good

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

theres no other revelation 12 sign ever again

the fact that this alignment is even happening is a miracle that its in revelation 12

Luis Lopez
Luis Lopez

(((They)))switched roles dude! False Prometheus is called "God"but is evil,
True Prometheus is called Devil but is love.

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

Pic related to go with my post.

William Hughes
William Hughes

no other revelation 12 sign ever again
I'm sorry, what are you trying to say? I'm not familiar with the book of revelations

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

Ancient's lives weren't like ours. They didn't have a lot of time to just sit around and do nothing. Most thought god's were all powerful beings who created natural events. Everything they wrote down comes as a reference from somewhere. Whether it's misinterpreted or not is another conversation.

Charles Ward
Charles Ward

Well fuck me.

Charles Adams
Charles Adams

get ready then brah not much time left
youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

Noe

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

No....no good deeds you do cleanse your soul. You are clean of your body, but not your soul. The only way to be washed of your sin is to accept Jesus Christ as your savior and repent of your sin.
"No man cometh unto the father except through me." Or something to that affect.

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

it's happening

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

Noe
it actually says that in the bible for some reason
something with the king james

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

Even Lucifer or Lucius is lightbringer, phosphorus, the bright morning star of Venus, venus is divine feminine, is holy spirit, is Jesus, as is written.
Yhwh is a meditation technique usurped by Enlil who calls himself God in OT and is not Yahshus father, he is father of Samson and Samuel, who are in a lake of fire.

Anthony Phillips
Anthony Phillips

I'm going to church Sunday

Brody Taylor
Brody Taylor

based

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

If dubz or greater, we will get at least a minor happening.
my digitos say nothing is going to happen
Not knowing that you don't know isn't knowing
Fpbp
hey thats my birthday, Ill be wishing it does.
/ready2ascend/
Everyone said the same when
if you guys are wrong, you'll have wasted your entire lives worrying about a big nothing burger tbqh
I am no fedora tipper, but if Christian Numerologists do not have a precise year for when the Earth was created how can they predict the end of it
Thats why the jews killed him.
Fucking when has any of them ever been right?
The three wise men followed the star that was in heaven.
These are very specific things which were written about.
If this is what counts as a warning, I'd say it's a pretty shitty one, all things considered.
I invite you to wait and have your mind blown next week when reality slaps you in the face with its giant dick as a reminder
It matters not if a prophecy is fulfilled organically or engineered to be fulfilled artificially.
Also if a planet were really this close to hitting us, you'd be able to go out and see it with the naked eye.
Isn't there 7 years of tribulation. From eclipse to eclipse
I don't believe in this shit but some of you spergs saying LOL MAYAN CALENDAR are honestly downies.
I am a biblical expert and I do lots of work with numerology.
What is supposed to happen during those seven years?
one of my favorite verses in the bible you even have the rapture and everything in here
Kys newfag
Was this us?
theres no other revelation 12 sign ever again
it actually says that in the bible for some reason

What did they mean by this?

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

Freemasons be gone.

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

Haha, Samuel was God's prophet and judge who anointed David. His spirit was summoned by the witch, but he's not in hell.

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

This is Sin, plural Sinne
It lives in your skin

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

P U R G E
M O D E
N O W

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

Cabal dominos are about to be pushed get ready.

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

Samuel was a giant and a giant asshole who was cruel to gods animals and son of a loser alien devil who calls himself God in OT

Cooper Martinez
Cooper Martinez

David was a murdering pos, a woman hater and a faggot

Christian Williams
Christian Williams

New strategy?

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

Odds of a happening 50/50

Connor Richardson
Connor Richardson

youtube.com/watch?v=cjPyvoLXPs4

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

Hahaha, exactly.

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

FPBP
SAGE
Fuck the christ cucks
fuck the jew fuck
fuck the muslim niggers

i hope you all are wiped off the face of the earth.
all division amongst mankind can be blamed on abraham.

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

Checked

those digits earned you extra prayers newfriend of mine!
Hallelujah!

If you're a believer then please pray for this user, God is calling him.

Jayden Garcia
Jayden Garcia

jewish year 5777 finishes on october 1st? so it will happen before then, sep 23 fits in so many ways.

Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

Age of Aquarius.

new beginnings. Rothschilds BTFO

David Davis
David Davis

you know I'm not going to watch some guy who starts off his video with 5 minutes of "im not saying it'll happen so if it doesn't you can't blame me"

gimme some proofs

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

How can you not watch the video and then say give me some proofs?
You know a cool feature on videos is that you can skip ahead to when he starts drawing on the board.

Chase Scott
Chase Scott

the proofs are all there
he has to do that or people will just call him date setter and try to discredit him

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

AI singularity has already taken place, we are still at least 3 years off from the antichrist appearing. I'm betting on jew false flag.

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

This has nothing to do with Christians or Christianity. September 22 is the date of the upcoming Autumnal Equinox. September 23 is the start date of the French Revolutionary calendar. Both are highly important to the Masons because they love to LARP as druids.

Fuck off. This bullshit is the little brother of the 2012 variety. They're building it up so they can run a false flag event. December 22, 2012 was the Winter Solstice. They gave us the faked Newtown shooting. This will be no different. Fake prophecy will always be a counterfeit, no more valuable than fool's gold.

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

This has nothing to do with Christians or Christianity.

its a prophecy in the bible
discovered by a christian in 2011 in stellarium

its not counterfeit ive been following the guy who discovered it for years you can go back to all his old videos

youtube.com/user/eternalrhythmflow

very humble origins
nothing illuminati deception about this

Dominic Williams
Dominic Williams

roll

Luke Campbell
Luke Campbell

“Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days SCOFFERS, walking after their own lusts, And saying, WHERE is the promise of HIS COMING?
These scoffers are willfully ignorant of the Biblical signs all around them, and whether due to fear or by living sinful lives, they do not want to see Christ return.

Luis Bennett
Luis Bennett

This is... not good.

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

It does no such thing, not even close. These people know nothing of the Bible. Sad really.

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

NOT GOOD AT ALL!

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

his first argument is that the star of bethlehem appears every 2,000 years, so therefore it appeared in the time of abraham.

googled it, no where does it say it appears every 2,000 years. I just can't take his word for it.

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

If the 7 year tribulation begins at this very moment, you will have 1007 years before there is a new heaven and a new earth. These fools know nothing about the Bible and are nothing more than plants to make Christians appear foolish. This will only encourage the scoffers of the last days.

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

Rolling!

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

I'm ready.