IT IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HAPPENING POL

WE MAINSTREAM NOW

twitter.com/foxnews/status/908815332374138880

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The bible is a fucking jew written fanfiction of deceit.

who the fuck thinks reality is based off the bibles prophecies.

The only way these prophecies get fulfilled in modern times is becuase of fucking JEWS JEWING THE PROPHECIES. They orchestrate them and try to convince the public it's actually happening. fucking idiots.

isn't this like the fifth time the world was supposed to end since the 2000s ?

This is awful, Christianity will be discounted again as another sign intended to signal a long list of events to come will be viewed and skewered as the actual time this shit takes place.

I hope you all know what you are doing...

inb4 the world doesn't end on the 23rd and these hysterical retards just pick another date in the future to sperg out over while forgetting they've been wrong every single time

Why is the bible so wrong about everything?

They literally say this every couple years. Nobody actually knows the actual date.

Fucking protestants when are they gonna be gassed?

>WE

Crackpot Christian "theorists" have been on about this for years. It isn't just us. They're also wrong, and their "prophecy" is full of confirmation bias.

More than that. This is just like the 5th time Sup Forums and/or Sup Forums have said it was going to end.

>inb4 the world doesn't end on the 23rd and these hysterical retards just pick another date in the future to sperg out ove

Nah, they'll just do like this guy walk back their statement that the world was supposed to end, and then claim that the 23rd is just the kickoff of a major series of events ("The Great Tribulation" or something like that) the chronology of which none of them are certain of, and continue trying to desperately link real world events, no matter how tangential, to the Bible.

my digitos say nothing is going to happen

As someone who has been on this planet for a long time, this is exactly what is going to happen.
1999, 2012, etc etc etc and now this. A whole nothr nothin burger that you guys keep fallin for every time. go enjoy your life instead of always being afraid that the world is going to end!

welp, that seals it

absolutely nothing will happen

lies

Checks out.

Christcucks lose again.

>Caring what mentally retarded christcucks think
>caring about jewishmade schizophrenic delusions

Christianity plagiarized the god of KEK. KEK is the true god, never trust abrahamites. They stole all our theology.

Get the fuck off my christian numerology board you atheist cucks!

because god died a long time ago

>One day before German federal elections

Well, I accept the happening if our right wing party gets 14.88% in the elections.

Most likely stupid nonsense

But with the North Korea Nuke shit going on, i guess its not impossible

>Bible claim the world will end
This satanic neocon kike worshipping faggots are hellbent on destroying Christianity.

Neocon Zionists are antichrists.

>Not knowing that you don't know isn't knowing

clearly planned attempt at discrediting christinity. the date of the end time is not known

Just happen already
Here's your (You)

No I already got burned on your mayan ponzi schemes once, not making the same mistake again

Fpbp

Have none of you read Matthew 24:36? No man knows the day or the hour.

When will they ever learn?

When the world doesn't end will you guys leave that cuck religion?

Amen brother.

>Being this stupid unironically.
I almost pity you.

It's not even Christianity, they based it off Egyptian pyramids and "Christian numerology"

>with the North Korea Nuke shit going on, i guess its not impossible

There's always some crazy shit going on that people claim will cause the end of the world. Back in the 80's it was the Soviets and their missiles, in the 90's it was AIDS.

It won't end on the 23rd. They have it wrong.
It marks the start of the 9 month pregnancy of Jupiter entering Virgo.

my numberinos undos these ones

> they based it off Egyptian pyramids and "Christian numerology"

Not to mention pagan astrological signs.

>It marks the start of the 9 month pregnancy of Jupiter entering Virgo.

Which means what exactly?

Keep reading, numbnuts.
>4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. 7For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. 8But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

9/23 has been a meme for like years I'm pretty sure. Nothing ever happens

War is coming.

It's the start of the end...not the end itself.

hey thats my birthday, Ill be wishing it does.

who else here

>/ready2ascend/

???

third time's the charm

Holy shit when will Protestants learn?

It will only be the beginning of the end of times. Maybe not even noticeable. We are in this shit for a couple of decades more.

Digits say it's happening! If it doesn't happen, then I get to enjoy my MMO expansion.

or maybe the Earth will still be here in 1 million years and this whole fucking thing is complete bullshit made up by some Jews in a desert a few thousand years ago

They say that every year. Something massive was supposed to happen on September 23rd last year and fuck all happened.

What am I looking at here

Let's find out together.
If we are wrong, oh well.
If you are wrong...well, if that was the case I wouldn't want to be wrong.

Every fucking day with this horseshit.
Best Korea isn't going to nuke us.
Yellowstone isn't blowing up in your lifetime.
WW3 isn't happening.
None of the shit you endlessly hope happens, is going to happen. Last year some church in my town said that the world was ending in six months. They made billboards, went door to door, were on the news, etc.
When nothing happened, they claimed they got the maths wrong and it was going to happen NEXT month. That was over a year ago.
Your story will end the same way.

>I'm orthodox
Silly humans.
We don't know when the world will end.

its not the end, it was never the end, its not even the end of the story in revelation, but something supposed to happen, hard to say what

You can't predict end times

you idiots and your Christian Numerology Image-board have really fucked us over this time

Finally

Everyone said the same when
>1999 happened
>2000 happened
>Ron Paul was not elected
>2012 happened
>Trump was elected

This happening still has a 3.5 year delay so tribulations can happen. Four years from now no one will admit they were wrong.

If a bunch of Christians disappear on the 23rd would it cause you to rethink your position? Either way, you're in my prayers brother.

Personally, I'm not in the pre-rapture camp. I do however think Sept 23rd is an important date.
The beginning of the 7 years of tribulation.

what if jews "disappear" those christians to make the goyim believe in g-d?

And when is this "end" supposed to be, if you know what you're talking about?

What about all the shit that happens prior to Rev 12? Bottomless pits full of sky obscuring smoke and insect creatures the likes of which no one has ever seen before biting and stinging mankind, rains of fire and blood, meteors burning a third of the greenery on earth, destroying a third of the ships in the sea, poisoning the water and killing the fish, worldwide earthquakes that change the shape of continents and level mountains, etc? People who think Rev 12 and 13 are happening right now are either tend to ignore the preceding passages, claim that Revelation isn't in chronological order, or try to claim that minor natural disasters fit the Scripture somehow.

>If we are wrong, oh well.

Except your side never admits that it even might be wrong and just keeps shifting goalposts every time one of the apocalyptic prophecies turns out to be bunk.

>something supposed to happen, hard to say what

If you can't even concretely explain what's supposed to happen (besides the besides the astrological bullshit), how do you even know if it is? What kind of prophecy is this supposed to be anyway if, by your own admission, people who believe in it can take any event that occurs on that day, big or small, and claim that it confirms their beliefs? This whole thing is ridiculous.

If nothing happens this time I'm giving up on the whole "apocalypse" ideal.
This one seems very big, planets aligning, cassini crashing into Saturn, the date being filled with 3s.

I can't even count how many times you dumb fucks have said some world ending shit was going to happen. I also can't count how many times anybody has apologized for being a paranoid moron in public.

We're Christian Numerologists?

if you guys are wrong, you'll have wasted your entire lives worrying about a big nothing burger tbqh

"The end" of the world as we know it.
Is really the beginning of a new start.
The promise to make things the way they were suppose to be.

/thread
it's fucking sad how pathetic people's lives have to be to get sucked into this shit

I was under the impression the anti christ woukd be born on the 23rd.

Don't you think those prophecies already happened? Don't you think that the system of control has something to gain by trying to make you think they're happening again? Don't you think that prophecies are so vague you could interpret it many different ways? What makes you so sure we're in revelations?

Please watch this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js

Here's the original thread.

Also, the constellation alignments with Virgo are the only thing Revelation 12:1 could be in reference to at all, so it has to be an indication of something.

The date was also prophesied by Rabbi Judah ben Samuel, who successfully predicted the fate of Israel over the course of 800 years.

''everyone will be salted with fire''

My gematria equals 949. And thats the line in the bible that coincides with it. Its happening.

ITZ HABBEZING!!!

all this stuff is bullshit but when it comes to numerology n shieet im aware

the bible doesnt say nothing about *take out revelation; god coming back
after- new testament

well, now we know, that without a doubt in the world, that the september 23rd happening is bullshit.

You guys remember when we all died back in 2012?

No, that unseals it

>not a single person in the thread believes in this
ill show you

DIGITS

Biblical prophecy doesnt say any fucking date. It says no one knows th time or the day it will happen but God himself. Just a bunch of fucking idiots say they know the day. And then Sup Forums idiots say the bible is phony based on what these idiots say.

>The bible is a fucking jew written fanfiction of deceit.

It's a breeding program for plebs. Whatever rocks your boat, i guess

God i wish it was true

See This isn't an original idea that Sup Forumsacks came up with. Apocalypse fetishists have been talking about this one for a w

>The promise to make things the way they were suppose to be.

Quit being obtuse, faggot. What are you citing here? What specifically are you talking about?

I am no fedora tipper, but if Christian Numerologists do not have a precise year for when the Earth was created how can they predict the end of it

>yfw Kek is actually God Himself.

The star that appeared on the 23rd only appears once every 2000 years. And it's most likely the star that they wise men saw that brought them to Christ.
That's why people believe that when it appeared. And the stars lined up exactly as Revelation said they would with a crown of 12 stars above the virgin's head, the moon at her feet and the sun on her back and they lined up exactly that way, it started the two year window that the wise men told Herod about.
This would mark that two year window.
No I don't think that sign has happened before.

No. People got brought to Christ because christ left the secret societies and spread the Truth. Thats why the jews killed him. enough with your bullshit.

b-but I'm still a virgin. i can't die yet

>The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.
>They're are trying to force God's hand.

I don't even remember the date for
>pic related

>4 days after my birthday
This would be the best birthday present I've ever gotten.

>Christian numerologist
Kek
Fucking when has any of them ever been right?

IT'S HAPPENING

>World ends on the same day my last car insurance payment of the year is due

JEWED

>Christian prophesy
>right
>ever

Planet x aka niggaburu is coming and it's gonna whip earth with a tail of radioactive dust and demonic nanobots. But it's gonna activate the indigo kids 24 DNA strands and make them vibrate into the 6th dimension.

Counter-antihappening roll

>tfw birthday is 24th sep

It says nobody knows when the earth will pass. It doesn't say that nobody knows when things will start.