Mexico couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Mexico couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Mexicans are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Mexico’s done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

>mexicans believe this.

Wow. This troll posted as a Norweigan just a few minutes ago, now posting the same thing pretending to be a Mexican.

Good internet spoofing skill, Troll!

dude, the mexican military cant even prevent brayans from looting.

>Mexico's army can't even win the war against the cartels.
>Think they have a chance against the U.S military.

Nice dream, dreamer. Now get back to making your shithole a respectable country for your shitskinned descendants. You will work hard and not see the fruits in your lifetime.

Newfags are the niggers of the internet

>TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Mexicans are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country.

Being this delusional.

You are forgetting that the USA has nukes and you don't, say goodbye to Mexico city.

BAIT

(you)

>There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol

Well this would perfectly match your slogan of "Make America Mexico Again"

lol no
We'd have to consistently improve our military for decades, and form an atomic weapons division.

Trumps on their side now.

>mfw Trump was a Mexican psyop

You are a retard if not a poor public educated beaner, or both.
Any ways gr8 b8 m8

The only mexicans that don't hate mexico city are the ones living there. Us from nuevo león hate them bitterly because the government uses most of our taxes as gibs for those filthy chilangos. Nuke them to all hell

Which country started this meme? Just wanna know which country is the most autistic

"There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire"

You already have those conditions in your own country due to your own ineptitude.

you are the reason other countries make fun of us

Norway

Why do you even post this?
Are you bored hermano? Are you fishing for those newfag (you)s?

>even mexicans are ashamed of being mexicans

Mexicans can't wrangle in their own country, much less wage war with another.

>implying your offensive wouldn't be halted by mandatory siestas.

Lol

There is enough firepower in Fort Bliss, TX to send you faggots back to the stone age. Name one Mexican military base that has a working toilet; you cannot.

Holy fucking bait batman!.
I seriously hope you enlist in the army and get skinned alive by your own men.

I mean, for a non state force they're pretty potent

>this bait will get replies

I like the version of this picture where they're marching with M82's, like as if Mexican SOF just rolled with .50 Cal's by default

This fucking picture

Top kek spic, top kek

A war with mexico would be a godsend. I've been dying to kill spics. Holy fuck if only I could do it legally.

Oh no tacos and bean dip, our one weakness!!!

This is just b8 I assume

You dumb ducks wipe your ads and throw it in a bag next to a toilet. Never occurred for you to, oh I Don't know, maybe use 2 1/2 piping and not a 1 inch?! You know how we know your illegal? By how much like shit you smell.

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

you forget USA is almost 60 goriilon mesicans

Toy soldiers.

Mexico? You mean the 3rd world dump full of pussies that to scared to fix their own country.

>Of course no one is gonna do shit about it
Sure. Im going to eat a burger the day this will happen. But less talking more doing. Dont you want your Azlan Land back?

Well stop cockteasing and do it

Friendly reminder that mexico, at the height of their empire, couldnt even beat texas.

(you)

In the name of all mexicans with an IQ above 85: this thread is gay and OP must have studied in a shoe store.

yep, no chance

Maybe he was just over excited for tonight's festivities in Mexico.

>There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire
You haven't even invaded yet, and we are already half way there already Mexibro.
Do we get to keep our gunz?

Top kek
You silly fuckers need to worry about the third world problems you face before taking on an actual country. Never mind America. You niggers should maybe attempt somewhere more on your level, like Venezuela or somewhere.

>dirty shitskined spic thinks the Mexican military, a military that can't even take on their country's drug cartels, can take on the US military with Trump and Mattis at the helm

How cute, that's adorable.

Lol I fucking would.
>Thank God I'm not a dirty spic
>Thank God I'm not a stupid nigger
>Thank God I'm not a savage arab muslim

daily reminder all of Central & South America cucked themselves into a treaty banning nuclear weapons

Mexico cant even win a war against the fucking cartels beaner faggot

k

Imagine replying to blatant bait and copypasta reposts seriously. Imagine being this fucking new.

Jesus OP. This is like me saying that Romania could annihilate the USA.
Its only in our dreams.

Makes sense

Try actually restoring an Emperor to the Mexican throne and I might actually be impressed Mexico can do something.

>gives zero rebuttal
>thinks others act like niggers

Holy fuck all the newfags in this thread

>Basketball face paint
Good job, shitskins.

>TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Mexicans are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Mexico’s done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

You guys would basically be killing other Mexicans, kek.

that is not a problem...
NK could use Mexico in a proxy war against USA
and upply a nuke.
Who said only US and Russia had the monopoly of proxy wars ?

Mexico has an army?

The thing about cartels is, if we knock them out, some other Mexicans will just take the place. There's just no point in bothering. It's a constant problem because Mexicans are just subhuman.

Dude. That would be fucking lit.

>Google Mexican Airforce

This

globalfirepower.com

uhhh....

u h h h h h h

UHHHH
H
H
H
H

Nice try proxy Vladimir. No one is buying this nonsense

They beat France under Napolean III tho.

Go fuck yourself, you larping taco nigger.

Too many newfags

Can you imagine, though? An actual, legal precedent to conquer and annex the territory in Mexico? Shit, we could finally crack down on the drug trade, and stop millions of US dollars being sent to fight a pointless drug war which is facilitated by crooked Mexican officials. There'd be no need for a wall anymore, as American manufacturers could just expand to new territory in Mexico, which would revitalize local economies and finally stop the rampant immigration problem.

Fuck.

I know lives would be lost, but would another US-Mexico war be the best thing ever?

this.

And then where would you run to?

TWO

Fuck off faggot

this is funny, you wetbacks know America is great, that's why you come here illegally, your country is a 3rd would shithole filled with dirty rat looking scum

>petrol
>meters

Aint never met no beaner like you.