Fatty hate thread. The worst degeneracy there is

Fatty hate thread. The worst degeneracy there is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

the slob thinks NASA keeps child sex slaves on Mars.

>The worst degeneracy there is.
eeyup

BMI 23 reporting in. I can't decide if I feel bad for fat people or just hate them. Probably both

Lol, for real! I get my entertainment from CBS and get my news from reddite.

Why even waste time on this goy?

13% here. Nothing makes me rage more than giant fat fuckers and their fat spoiled little shit children everywhere I go. Fucking Houston

Alex Jones is a big guy but he isn't fat.

Let's agree the one girl washing on the toilet is sad. Hilarious for about 30 seconds. And then gut wrenching sad

not with that fat ass neck.

sorry but he's a fat ass, lazy, smelly obesity epidemic in male energy XXL pill form.

FAT HATE FRIDAY YES

It has been a while

What lets people get so fat? Is it mental illness or just laziness?

Also, why are there so many fat Republicans?

Does supporting conservative causes make you more fat and lazy?

I'm a big guy

How about fat and black?

>has a huge ass
Is Trump black?

he never said that, you're a liar and a coward

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Its documented, shill

How did that ass get so enormous? Why aren't his workouts with Ivanka having an effect?

Hahaha. They're fat. But why does left always forget about blacks when they make fun of uneducated voters and fat voters? Blacks have a scary obesity rate that's over 50% for black women. In my city that percentage is 60%. And talk about voting against your own economic interests. But, yeah, lots of fat Americans.

Nice digits

>ywn watch TV with Trump

This never gets old.

please tell me this is bait

this is the infowar

Is that your mom

Of course it is. If it was documented the retard would have linked to something.

WHO IS DUMBER

FATTIES OR WOMEN?

Sad that people willingly put themselves in this position.

So which is it?

Also, anybody know where I can get a good water filter?

both

fuck you i'm fat because food is good not my problem

No but here's one of me and your mom when the day of the rake unfolds

If you think NASA doesn't keep sex slaves on Mars then you're an idiot. Keep being a sheep

Half of pol would eat her ass

>implying mars exists and it isn't just an image on the firmament

And here comes the Brit right on time with big fancy words I have to now spend time looking up

It's called moderation leaf

All pancakes and no syrup
Make leafy a very dull goy

Yeah but only 25% would do it for free

>not being redpilled about NASA

lurk moar
youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8

Gas chambers can't return fast enough tbqh family

*foghorn*

That person in the background cracks me up every time I see this image.

Can't leave out Weiner's side piece

Saying that a pageant contestant that is supposed to be an object of beauty is too overweight isn't "fat shaming"

There is no logical comparison to that and a 70 year old businessman being overweight

Where's Trump? The man is a fatass.

10/10 pasta

It could be an addiction for some people.

Dahnald, get me the McNuggets

What is the final form?

Ooh, I thought these were only on /fit/!