Was Frank Zappa the most redpilled musician in the history of rock and roll?

Was Frank Zappa the most redpilled musician in the history of rock and roll?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5k34iGrKNg&channel=UCj5ZiBBqpe0Tg4zfKGHEFuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pu05v4HpmAM&channel=UCj5ZiBBqpe0Tg4zfKGHEFuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=it_R8BXkfGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lxB-ZePpS7E
youtube.com/watch?v=0KsCYjv9V7E
youtube.com/watch?v=4te-e9CAv_I
youtu.be/tdtGo2Ib9oI
youtube.com/watch?v=5fdcDN4LbYQ
youtu.be/8yDarQW7UZc
youtube.com/watch?v=jUg3wshcuLI&pbjreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Philospher-poet.

Why didn't we heed the warnings about that yellow snow.

test
desu
t b h
baka
s m h

i don't give a fuck about zappa

s m h and t b h are being scripted to baka and desu respectively
just like faggot to candy-ass forever ago
are there any others?
fml ftw omg lol btw

Why is he such a music god?
youtube.com/watch?v=p5k34iGrKNg&channel=UCj5ZiBBqpe0Tg4zfKGHEFuQ

youtube.com/watch?v=pu05v4HpmAM&channel=UCj5ZiBBqpe0Tg4zfKGHEFuQ

hownu.ru

Communists draw a distinction between personal & private property.

Personal property, such as television and microwave, is perfectly fine for a citizen to own. They are use-values.

Private property, such as the means of production (the machines used to make automobiles, for example) are valued for their ability to turn a profit. This is what Communists want to take control over. By returning the means of production to the public sphere, they hope to solve the problem of wealth inequality.

Celestial blood, duh.

was he arab? he looks semitic as fuck

▲ ▲

>Zappa was born in Baltimore, Maryland. His mother, Rosemarie (née Collimore) was of Italian (more specifically, her family was from Naples and Sicily) and French ancestry; his father, whose name was Anglicized to Francis Vincent Zappa, was an immigrant from Partinico, Sicily, with Greek and Arab ancestry.

He's 100% White Italian

>they hope to solve the problem of wealth inequality
Which they never have and never will but will kill millions in the attempt to do so.

>greek and arab ancestry
Yeah, sounds like the average shitalian

I like Italians

another has-been who doesn't know basic econ

[alt-255] [alt-255] [alt-30] [enter] [alt 30] [alt 255] [alt 30]

Whoa

f a m = senpai
also get the fuck out of here desu senpai

he loved to make fun of degeneracy-- so yeah.
youtube.com/watch?v=it_R8BXkfGQ

and hated censorship youtube.com/watch?v=lxB-ZePpS7E

youtube.com/watch?v=0KsCYjv9V7E

Not only was he NOT redpilled but he was in fact a rank-and-file member of the (((conspiracy))), grade-a shabbos goy.

He was one of the main architects of the "Against THE MAN!/Question Authority!" subversion.

BTW...his wife was Gail Zappa (nee Sloatman) daughter of US Navy Intelligence family...in her Navy kindergarten class was a young boy named Jim Morrison, son of Admiral George Morrison the guy in charge of the US fleet during the Golf of Tonkin false-flag. Jim would latter become one of the icons of the "Against THE MAN!/Question Authority!/1968" thing. Father: THE MAN! icon...son: Against THE MAN! icon...Thesis-Antithesis: The way of the Jew

Ohhh and Zappa was son of US Chemical-Biological Warfare family and his close "Against THE MAN!" pal, Bill Cosby was a green barrett in Vietnam, basically the armed wing of the CIA...lol

Communism is not incompatible with owning stuff so that's a pretty dumb argument.

baka desu senpai
brb kms
my official Sup Forums id came in 2011 btw

ha! p0o

Huh?

>a fucking LEGO

>A fucking MONGREL nation

shut the fuck up you authoritarian cuck

How do I do this on IPhone?

ceo here. i like to own souls.

Yes.

He really ripped into lbj on that first mothers of invention album.

[alt-255] [alt-255] [alt-30] [enter] [alt 30] [alt 255] [alt 30]

broken hearts are for assholes

youtube.com/watch?v=4te-e9CAv_I

I looked up how to do that on knowyourmeme as well :^)

>Not Eric "Enoch Powell was Right" Clapton

Zappa’s early works “Lumpy Gravy” through “We’re Only In It For the Money” were groundbreaking, a mixture of Doo Wop 50’s rock n’ roll, psychedelic and avant garde noise music. His next phase (Hot Rats, Changa’s Revenge, Waka Jawaka) was complex jazz-rock, also ahead of it’s time. Then he found his most popular genre’ which was the “comedy rock” (Overnight Sensations) schtick and that’s when he started to attract real bonehead fans and went downhill. As far as “red-pilled” goes, he was a contrarian. He mocked “phony hippies” and “plastic people” and later mocked punk rock. He clearly didn’t understand the irony of punk and was probably pissed off that he was no longer “cool.” He was an anal retentive control freak who didn’t drink or do drugs but was a compulsive cigarette smoker. He holed up in his recording studio basement pumping out more and more increasingly irrelevant music. He was vehemently against Reagan, right-wingers and Christians. It would be interesting, had he lived, to see where he would be on the today’s political spectrum but my guess he would be an SJW who doesn’t understand the implications of left-wing censorship even though many of his own songs were extremely politically incorrect.

youtu.be/tdtGo2Ib9oI

slime = jews

Absolutely
youtube.com/watch?v=5fdcDN4LbYQ

So whatcha gonna dooooooo

He liked fucking Jewish girls

youtu.be/8yDarQW7UZc

Eric Clapton is a chimp

>Private property, such as the means of production (the machines used to make automobiles, for example) are valued for their ability to turn a profit. This is what Communists want to take control over. By returning the means of production to the public sphere, they hope to solve the problem of wealth inequality.

>you can't have a computer because you could write software with it!
>suddenly all programming languages are banned
>writing language compilers from ground up is banned too
Holy christ, even for a political ideology communism ages like old milk.

LANGUAGE CAN BE USED FOR PROGRESSION BAN IT
WHY IF WE FEED THESE .. PEOPLE. THEY LIVE AND BECOME PRODUCTIVE.

HMM PRODUCTION= PROGRESS PROGRESS IS ANYTHIGN THAT PRODUCES
BAN IT!!!!!!!

?

Zappa wasn't intelligent enough to really articulate the red pill. He did some funny musical parodies, but when he tried to speak seriously about politics, he came across as the self-absorbed airhead that he was.

M O R R I S S E Y

That song is great because the ADL sent a letter to Zappa complaining about how offensive it is so he framed the letter and put it on his wall like a trophy.

>BTW...his wife was Gail Zappa (nee Sloatman) daughter of US Navy Intelligence family...in her Navy kindergarten class was a young boy named Jim Morrison, son of Admiral George Morrison the guy in charge of the US fleet during the Golf of Tonkin false-flag. Jim would latter become one of the icons of the "Against THE MAN!/Question Authority!/1968" thing. Father: THE MAN! icon...son: Against THE MAN! icon...Thesis-Antithesis: The way of the Jew
>Ohhh and Zappa was son of US Chemical-Biological Warfare family and his close "Against THE MAN!" pal, Bill Cosby was a green barrett in Vietnam, basically the armed wing of the CIA...lol
this

Yes. He even spoke of the Mudshark.

Dumb All Over
youtube.com/watch?v=jUg3wshcuLI&pbjreload=10

>"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer."

It's more like 'Communism will not be allowed to work because people are told that they like to own stuff''.

Oldfag here, met Zappa once. Signed my Joe's Garage album.

His music is boring as fuck (as is the case with 100% of "fusion" musics).

I don't like his music either but his message stands on it's own

Is this autism or is it pure mental retardation?

This.
His home in Laurel Canyon was a haven for all the freaks from that particular era, Charlie Manson included.

Laurel Canyon was almost a US military base minus the uniforms.

I like the one he sings about the muffin.

What's this "we"? I didn't eat any.

Laurel Canyon was definitely not what it appeared. At least from what I've read. Lots and lots and lots of connections to the military industrial complex.

morrisey is a faggot and a cuck

hes still a great singer however