Is jojo worth watching?

is jojo worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is worth watching.

I'm on Stardust Crusaders at the moment at first I couldn't stand it but now I'm loving it.

Yes

Without a doubt. I had no clue what it was until last year, started watching Part 01, and goddamn if it isn't my favorite thing ever right now.

the manga is better

should i watch the older ones or are the news good enough? (Heard they cover the same parts)

You don't need to watch the older Stardust Crusaders one, just start with the 2012 one and go from there.

the old stardust crusaders is cool as a novelty if you're a fan of the series but it's not necessary to watch

If your talking about the OVA, it is known for taking all that is fun and interesting about SC, and sucking it out. It still has good action and some pretty good animation, but that's it basically.

I recently watched the first 2 seasons because the ops looked bangerz and it has quite a strong following here.

It was average shounen shit. It's worth watching, because it starts off legitimatelly great and because it is a bit of a behemoth thats going to sick around. And if youre not the critical type you probably won't mind when the show gets shit but I thought it failed tonget me invested or excited about any of the characters after original jojos arc finished and keeps relying on worse and worse shounen tropes.

No. Better watch Boku no Pico.
Don't watch jojo, read it.

if it's any comfort, stardust crusaders is the most shounen-like of the series

diamond is unbreakable is basically "what if you lived in a town where 1 in 100 people was a superhero with some weird esoteric power"

just watch the first series up until it gets dumb you will know when that happens then skip to the last couple of episodes

then watch the second season of stardust which has egypt in the title but only watch the last 5 episodes then watch the new one

>up until it gets dumb
why are you watching jojo if you can't tolerate dumb things

Part 1, 2 and 4 yes, 3 is boring but has cool characters

part 6 > 4 > 2 > 7 > 5 > 3 > 1

>manga
The boards called Sup Forumsnime

beacuse he's a retard and can't enjoy good series

read it
watching is ok for part 1 2 and 3
pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

but part 4 is the best adaptation yet

Oh you cheeky cunt

Anime & Manga user

Watch Boku No Pico first

Don't watch JoJo it's garbage

Yeah.

Not "of course", not "fuck yeah", not "definitely", not "yes", not "eh, yeh", not "I suppose", not "probably", not "eeeeh, maybe".

Yeah.

>if it's any comfort, stardust crusaders is the most shounen-like of the series
It also happens to be the most popular Part. Coincidence?