How hot would a girl need to be in order for you to cave and adopt her political views...

How hot would a girl need to be in order for you to cave and adopt her political views? What if she was really pretty and wife material?

I don't understand her body, sometimes she seems curvy with a nice womanly curve, and then sometimes she seems too fat. I don't understand.

pig disgusting

doesn't matter how hot she is, i believe what is right and will fight for my beliefs.

She would have to literally be a god in human form pulling a prank on me

Nothing is worth flushing your honor down the toilet.

Not even sugar tits there.

>Lacy is hot
>2000 + 19 - 2 in the glorious year of Our Lord and Savior.
>ISHYGDDT

I want to sniff and lick her feet and fuck her fat ass.

You posted this thread yesterday you piece of shit leaf, I hope a wildfire starts and takes out your entire country

This.
Also, if you abandon your principles for a woman you're abandoning the woman- she won;t respect you at all.

It depends
What if she is more radical than me?

>But user, don't you want to start a family?

No woman could make me sacrifice my integrity

Women should not have political views, they are invariably self-serving and a detriment to the larger society.

Her hotness is irrelevant if she's going to poison your offspring's minds with liberalism.

Why would a hot woman want to seduce me just to change my political views?

If you abandon your values for pussy it just shows how weak willed you are.

Laci Green is a VD infested skank too.

I don't get it. Sometimes she looks really cute and sometimes she looks like Jonah Hill sans neckbeard.

Would wife and play with her feet in these two pics though.

>wife material and arrogant cunt biology denier
pick one

>changing politics for a girl

Talk about feminised autism. Girls change their politics to fit the most powerful man in their life.

>political

like i give a fuck about politics
all i want is less non whites

>not wanting to breed Jonah Hill

Get the fuck of my internet.

This is contradictory because the moment you cave in she will no longer care about you

Thats not the way it works unless you are completely fucking cucked. What happenes is you consider he traditional values and then when you have complete control you jsut push your impression of politics on to her, if she is a good wife she will faithfully obey

I can adopt anyone's political views for 30 minutes. As long as its a quality 30 minutes.

She'd have to be the hottest most purest aryan waifu in the world with 7 vagainias and a masters degree in sucking dick (but of course she's never done it before) and a rare medical condition which turns her into the octomum every time I plant my seed in her. She better be an Iron Chef tier cook who's the recipient of a massive family fortune with no strings attached, she better own a house, pay the bills and take care of all the finances while I'm free to browse Sup Forums all day.

Even then I'd just pretend to agree with her while subtly dropping redpills on her and the kids.

you don't adopt her views, retard.

you change hers. women work off emotions. it's easy.

This. OP is a faggot as usual

If her political values aren't good then she's not wife material, if she's political left there is a 99% chance she will cheat. Pretty fades and marriage is meant to last a long time.

No amount of "hotness" would make me cave to her political beliefs. She can't handle the banter, then fuck her.

women adopt our views, not the other way around cuck

She'd need to have cleaner feet than that filthy bitch

Sometimes she gets good angles; sometimes she doesn't.

She absolutely has a cute face, but not a banging body.

>Adopting your woman's political views.

If you want a lasting relationship, the opposite has to happen, user.

Kek

She would have to have my political views in order for me to adopt her political views.

Are you a man or a mouse?

Nevermind, your question answers mine.

about this hot

she had to be tay tay

>adopt her political views
Not happening.
>What if she was really pretty and wife material?
Nope. Your example is bullshit anyway, since the only girls who are wife material are right-wing women anyway.

Underrated.

She'd have to change her views to be with me.

Where do you get these pics from

Also more

Joan of Arc herself would have to descend from heaven bathed in otherworldly light and, placing a hand on my shoulder, bid me join her crusade before I would ever change my political beliefs even one iota you fucking leaf.

She can be reeducated with chloroform.

Not very, considering I achieved wizard status today.

>3d

that isn't how relationships work op
women don't wear the pants

Sex ain't going to work here, Chaim.

Seriously? You have that problem?

I had the opposite problem - women pretending to share MY political views.

Get fit, lose the thick glasses, get a serious job with a serious college degree making serious money and you won't be asking these loser questions.

>Get fit, lose the thick glasses, get a serious job with a serious college degree making serious money and you won't be asking these loser questions.

Buy into the system goyim, it's the only way nerds.

You heard it here first omega orbiters

Conform to the system and you'll be slaying mad puss puss, don't believe me? well just go ask alpha chad user over yonder and he'll tell you the truth! why would he lie?