imgur.com/a/vTwGl
>E Salamiyah Sep13
i.imgur.com/fTdX4BA.jpg
>Daraa Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug 11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep15
>Astana:besides existing safe zones(Jordanian border,E Ghouta,N Homs) will be added Idlib, excluding terrorists
>DeZ
Ru submarines fire 7 missiles on IS HQ&arms depots near al-Mayadeen city
SAA capture Baghiliyah district NW of DeZ, now aims towards Ayyash
SAA secures DeZ airport by advancing in Thurdah mountains.SAA advances SE of city, 35km away from al-Mayadeen city
>E Ghouta:JaI foils SAA assault near Homs-Damascus highway
>Idlib:Jaish al-Ahrar defects from HTS
>IS does a Hit-n-run overruning SDF trench in rural Hasakah
>IS convoy crosses to E Syria after 2 weeks delay due to US airstrikes
>Hama/Homs pocket:SAA liberates 14 villages&several hilltops
>IS ambushes Egyptian military column in N Sinai, kills 18
>Taliban captures 5 villages in N Afghanistan
>50+ killed,80 injured in gun&bomb attack in S Iraq
Yemen
>900 days of Saudi aggression:12907 citizens dead,21k injured, destroyed 15 airports,14 ports,1941 bridges&roads,296 hospitals&medical facilities,791 schools,114 university facilities
>Saudi warplanes crashes in Yemen, pilot died
>Houthi forces ambush Saudi troops in Jizan killing 2
/sg Army 2017 album - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QTWAnKVwhNY
rt.com/usa/403505-syria-haley-russia-assad-deirezor/
youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/15-september-buthaina-shaaban-political-and-media-adviser
youtube.com/watch?v=j0NsikR7ujk
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/15/moscow-syria-mission-fight-isis-balance-of-power-middle-east
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/15/moscow-syria-mission-fight-isis-balance-of-power-middle-east
youtube.com/watch?v=VfHVDB9kzKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck jews and fuck k*rds

wtf, I love Cyprus now!

Imagine if you was that chair. Hahaha

fuck jews and fuck k*rds

Deir ezZor liberated after 3 years of IS siege
>youtu.be/QTWAnKVwhNY

We're back to normal boys,
>US pushes for regime change as war in Syria winds down
rt.com/usa/403505-syria-haley-russia-assad-deirezor/

So serious question, what's your stance on Assad?

No one answered last time so I'll post again.

Why did you support these guys for so long? They're more dangerous than Isis.

Assad is fucked now. There's no way he can get rid of them.

Suheil is straight.

She's married, with children.

undecided

[Autistic Amerimutt Screeching Intensifies]

hey rusky. i saw a report in the guardian about the war in syria. it was a shit article, but it said that a recent survey showed that only 30% of ruskies supported the rusky intervention in syria. is this true from your perspective?

do ruskies want their troops to come home now?

Sukheil is Legolas and Issam is Gimli

>We're back to normal boys
Wew, was getting worried there, there was a few times I thought there might be a little common sense coming from DC, and it was making me nervous.

>Global Rules 3: You will not post any of the following outside of Sup Forums: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies
You are violating the rules here, MODS could have you banned for such vulgarity.

FREE KURDISTAN
9 DAYS

2:25 in the morning

feels good/bad mang

both my noseholes are fucked now

>t. I came to troll and stayed for the /comfy/
How the fuck? You have to have at least a slight opinion on this situation don't you?

Suriya!
youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw

REVEAL YOUR FLAG

Did you expect anything less

not really, i just want the best thing for syrian people man, and i just don't know who to believe or trust

Same here
>go on vacation
>get sick the first day
Just fuck my shit up senpai

I never supported them

> America, Turkey and Iraq have all told you to get fucked.
> BIJI BIJI FREE GURDASBAN

For me was
>they are secular
>they didn't slaughtered the christians
>many ypj qt pics
>mainly fighted isis
>making erdodog extremely butthurt
>hating the turks and their FSA rats
the occasionally small fighting with pro gov forces in hasakha was yet bearable for me, i thought Saa wouldn't have a chance in that area to fight isis so i thought "atleast that means they can focus on isis"

>rt.com/usa/403505-syria-haley-russia-assad-deirezor/
Deep state is back in full control
Ameen
wew so probably more Russians support being in Syria than Americans do
I always knew Kurds were murdering scum

>an hour ago - 33°30′N 36°15′E
>Buthaina Shaaban, political and media adviser to the President of Syria, announced that the government would fight the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) and regain the areas they control

COLOSSAL
IF
ACCURATE

>fake news

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/15-september-buthaina-shaaban-political-and-media-adviser

>Buthaina Shaaban, political and media adviser to the President of Syria, announced that the government would fight the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) and regain the areas they control

What do they mean by this? Is this happening?

My beautiful brother, the U.S. is trying to destroy Syria.
Isn't that enough for you? The muslim world should set their differences aside. This is bigger than Shia/ Sunni.

i feel you bro, i just want to drill a hole in my nose

K*rds genocide soon

Well you obviously don't like Jews, and Israel has actively been trying to destroy Syria and the Assads for decades so there's that.

I supported people who took arms and tried to stop massacres in Kobane, not lapdogs with fucken "demokr*t*k" in their name tfu

>those numbers
coincident?

agreed, but that will never happen man

If the poll was done in central Moskow and st Petersburg why not?

Will SAA tak the oil fields at the other side of Euphrates?

HUGE IF TRUE

here in jordan most people consider assad a jew loving israeli supporter

My soundtrack for the liberation of DEZ
youtube.com/watch?v=j0NsikR7ujk

Because at the time, they seemed somewhat okayish like what Germanon and Poland described above. However it became apparent after Hasakah and all of the scummy shit they've done afterwards, that it became apparent their genes are really inherent. Prostitutes who whore themselves out to anyone for a stupid country that will fail in less than a year.

Fuck em.

who is this buthaina shaaban?

Aren't you guys one of the closest ME countries to Israel? So how do they feel about their own government?

I think the best part of /sg/ is that it recently gave me an excuse to talk to a 10/10 brown girl at my university about Syria for 3 hours while waiting for a meeting. Thanks /sg/

I have faith, my brother. Fortune shall smile upon our geography and our people. I know that you have a realist stance on this matter. You're right. But still, we mustn't let Assad fall.

Oh begorrah, the sassanach knows!!

Go on......

you trying to get me into jail bro? i better stop talking about this

Good evening lads!
SAA crossing the Euprhates, when?

Jej, understood m8.

This was posted hours ago. Why has /sg/ become so slow on such things recently.

Bump

i don't know man

maybe

When you make propaganda you just have to bring some details about a possible connection to israel and every arab will instantly believe the propaganda

Being democratic in the middle east means you want muslims to rule and behead all christians. You know that. They know that. If you want another Irak type government that's what they'll implement.

Now they have the strongest positions in Syria, are fully back by the west and have the best army. Assad is fucked. And even if he hold his ground he'll never be able to retake this area.

whats extraordinary about IDF in Golan?

your bait is weak. the kurds are kukked. the usa has abandoned them in iraq ( not allowed to have referendum cause buttfucking uncle sam said no ) and has no real ability to support them in syria.

the kurds will not gain independence as a result of their work in this conflict. simple as.

further they make up only 6% of the population of syria, so attempting to hold 1/3 of the country as their 'homeland' is a potentially tragic and lethal level of of larping.

they will probably get citizenship and some minor recognition. their attempts at forcing assyrians to assimilate and become kurds will end, as will their ethnic cleansing etc.

if they don't stop their shit, their biggest fear should not be the saa and assad. their biggest fear should be an invasive force of roaches agitated by years of pkk terrorism. the roaches will eat the monobrows.

One last thing my brother, I won't bother you again.

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

It seems to indifferent to me now if Kurds get other side of the Euphrates. I'm just waiting for SAA and SDF to conquer all free ISIS and moderate terrorist territory from Syria and prepare for the last bloodbath.

Either Kurds get BTFO or they form their own country. Either way it's huge happening.

What more is there to say?

>Now they have the strongest positions in Syria
lmao tell us more about a bombed out destroyed ISIS capital, a broke ass dam (that will be irrelevant when Syria completes their power plant), and a coalition that is disliking more and more by the day
>have the best army
lmaooooooo

looks like this event attracts a continuous supply of doubles
this alone indicates that this development could be massive if proven factual

thanks brother, i dont mind u talking to me tho

>strongest positions in Syria
>fully back by the west
>the best army
>Assad is fucked

Look at the typo.

>here in jordan most people consider assad a jew loving israeli supporter
Meanwhile Jordan is the biggest kike cocksucker.
I hope you'll get the same treatment as ISIS.

You just talked to her? That's it?
Dansk come on m8, you should have tried to get her number or something.

this is a comfy thread, no need for all this bullshit kid.

What do they actually think they're gonna do over there?

What's wrong with that ?
Isn't it the purpose of democracy ? The strong crushes the weak, right ?

>U.S.-backed SDF fighters say will not let Syrian government forces cross Euphrates

US NAVY SEALS VS SPETNAZ WHEN??

>stop hurting muh fee fees
Ironic coming from you.

I'm not an anti assad shill I'm telling the truth.

Who increased their initial territory by a gazillion times? Who keeps making massive gains by the days while Assad struggles for months to gains a few miles in other areas?

They're conquering a lot faster than anyone else. How would they do that without the best army?

This is ironic coming from a guy who 12 to 14 hours ago was bragging about evading b&s as he shitposted his way across the thread.

I already had her number, we are associates, but haven't really ever had an excuse to talk in-depth with her for an extended time before. We are both undergrads doing research projects together.

I did convince her to do a second project with me this semester though. So as soon as I poisen her boyfriend's drink we're all good.

Damn latest ISIS vids are fine

i'm unsure why a bunch of people keep mixing this up, but the sdf/ypg just does not have an end goal of a kurdish state of homeland or even independence.

and yeah, the shit spread about ethnic cleansing has been pretty much universaly found to fall apart as soon as you take a deeper look at it, for like, one second.

kek.
this is what i thought.
go on cut it off...no don't
ok. i should dig up the article. it was a shit article. here it is ,
theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/15/moscow-syria-mission-fight-isis-balance-of-power-middle-east

the agency who conducted the survey is Levada Centre. check 3rd last paragraph.

warning it is a shit article. I just want to know if the survey is any good and what it actually says.

noted

What if we archive that unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/15/moscow-syria-mission-fight-isis-balance-of-power-middle-east

you want me to go back into that ?

Link ?

>Who keeps making massive gains by the days
>four months

>Implying you have any sort of impact.
Al mawt li al-ordon

What will I fap to when it's all over?

I have to go put some mentolato on my nose and go to sleep

Good night everyone, except k*rds and jews hopefully those guys have a horrible night and sleep with blocked noses

Look up in Google أخبار المسلمين, first link is what you need

I hope you die in your sleep by asphyxia you retard.

>I'm not an anti assad shill I'm telling the truth.
Sure.

>Who increased their initial territory by a gazillion times?
Vast tracts of largely uninhabited areas for the most part until they got to Raqqa, plus deals with ISIS to retreat and fall back as they made their advances.

>Who keeps making massive gains by the days while Assad struggles for months to gains a few miles in other areas?
Raqqa: Four months, still not cleared, and that's with ISIS' most elite fighters falling back to DeZ over the last few weeks.

>They're conquering a lot faster than anyone else. How would they do that without the best army?
F O U R
O
U
R

M O N T H S
O
N
T
H
S

>Moscow “is essentially now locked in a war with no end in sight,” said Galeotti, as even the total defeat of Isis is unlikely to bring lasting peace to Syria.
Is enough to know that the poll was done in such a way to give convincing results in the light of article
Shit propaganda Goebbels done better

See Or just pic related

replace block with ban and this will happen to you
youtube.com/watch?v=VfHVDB9kzKw

You have failed me, my brother.
It is painfully obvious that you are the Turkish poster, who is using the Jordanian flag.
Why alienate us brother? Just for the "lolz"? Is it truly worth it?

>I did convince her to do a second project with me this semester though. So as soon as I poisen her boyfriend's drink we're all good.

As long as plans are being made...

Parts of major cities in Assad's territory have been rebel held for years, even before the cease fire.

Also you can't deny that the yellow border on the map grew really fast.