I'm still mad. Why did the author ragequit in such a fashion?

I'm still mad. Why did the author ragequit in such a fashion?

What the fuck happened? Did Acceldad come back and beat the shit out of her so hard she reincarnated into another life?

Edgefaggot killed her trying to shoot someone else, story over.

How do you know he ragequit?

Author was made to write volumes of it even after he dont know what stuff to write in.Thats what I got from rife on za pranet threads.

Haha what

So who do we have to blame for making him destroy his own work? I have my pitchfork ready.

The publisher or editor maybe.
>destroy
Might as well destroy it than being dragged through shit forever.

J U S T

She turns into a zombie herself and went adventuring with her edgy husbando. Its isnt all sad. Its been a while, I might be wrong.

>Its isnt all sad.
It sure as hell isn't good either.
This is fucking awful.
I'm gonna go wash my throat with alcohol now.

So, the usual?
If you read any LN/manga/etc. and actually think it's somewhat good.
You can be absolutely sure that Japan will butcher the ending in some way. Absolutely.

but who will kick her teeth out now?

Thought this was Lance N' Masques and was going to cry myself to sleep.
Picked up anyway.

Wait, what? How is that even possible?

I thought his special power was absolutely perfect accuracy which let him hit whatever he was aiming at without fail

Same author.

Well shit.

The author openly admitted that he never planned on it turning into a long running story. He basically wrote a short story with a few chapters (the first Humpny arc) and was shocked at how popular it was, especially after it won the 21st Fantasia Novel Prize. So he kept the story going, but he was constantly winging it. He said he was never terribly happy with how things came out and he often wished he could just either start over from the beginning or end it.

I'm guessing after the anime series aired, he figured he had done enough and decided to end it.

Same illustrator actually.

Whoops!

How faithful is the anime?
It's been on my backlog for a while.

It was never meant to go past the first oneshot volume.

It's a good adaptation of a hit-or-miss series.

The first three episodes are god-tier. The second three episodes are very-good-tier. The next three episodes are garbage-tier. The last three episodes are alright-tier.

The OVA is Lewd-Ai-tier.

Watch the first 6 episodes and if you find that you're invested in the characters, go ahead and finish it.

It was actually pretty good in retrospect, yes the first 3 episodes was on the next level but the rest of the episodes were alright, it felt very atmospheric.

Alright, thanks.

Fuck you, I didn't need to remember Eden