Hunter x Hunter

Pick one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_2XL1iP6ZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hisoka is best.

Illumi.

With an aura with the properties of both rubber and gum, he can't help but be. It is an overpowering advantage.

Is that Kurapika in the middle?

If rapeclown is real, I'm nicknaming it Hisoka.

Hisoka is a big son of a bitch, but i cant deny that is an awesome character and interesting aswell.

How can one possibly beat BUNGEE GUM?

Where is Pariston?

The only thing in all anime/manga that comes close is Buu's candy powers.

I CHOOSE...PIKACHU!

>If rapeclown is real
I don't get why people think these super-edgy non-sugimori style designs are anything but completely fake

Litten

Illumi > Hisoka >>>>> Chrollo

Chrollo is awful.

Does anybody know where newer 2ch rankings of Shounen Jump can be founded?

Squirtle was my favorite pokemon as a kid so Hisoka I guess.

Illumi has some shitty needles why Chrollo is autist reading a book, not even a competition.

Probably in 2ch bud.

>both rubber and gum

How fucking OP can this be?

It is impossible, bungee gum has the properties of both rubber and gum

>not Hi-soak-a

Ohmura is the head artist now. They are definitely Ohmura style.

They're not that edgy, they're just edgy enough for kids, like Charizard or Greninja.

Those are great. I don't want to get my hopes up though.

Why do they look humanoid? What happened to pokemon.

Most starters end up bipedal

Not with some literal assassin creed cape on their neck.

The Seal one is really more of a "Nightmare Clown Seal standing on it's flippers" than a humanoid, though.

The fire one is a Panther, that has a burning tail, and can presumably become a Panther, that is on fire for one of it's attacks.

(I'm just guessing here, but it looks a lot to me, like a physical blitzer Fire type. Charge right the fuck at you, Fire Punch with front Paws maybe, Fire Fang, etc. There will also be Bite, and Crunch. It will also probably have eye wateringly high speed and hit like a truck when it does charge stuff down.)

HOW DID THAT HAPPEN

This, what the fuck. Pokemon would NEVER have humanoids. Especially not MY gen wun.

Fuck off /vp/.

Stop being autistic. Nobody talked about all of them.

He's honestly much better than a shitty meme character like Hisoka. At least Chrollo is capable of driving a story forward.

Chrollo > Illumi > Hisomeme

So when did you guys realize that there's a Fight Club twist going on and Hisoka and Chrollo are gonna turn out to be the same guy?

Seriously, just think about it.

Good taste.

How could anyone refuse the bisexual pedophile clown?

when did you guys realize that there's a Fight Club twist going on and Hisoka and Chrollo are gonna turn out to be the same guy?

Seriously, just think about it.

So what, around 12 hours until spoiler images?

The chap will be very good, like the last week?

Like every week.

To be honest, I found Kuroro's and Ilumi's personalities quite similar. Both are clever, calm, collected and selfless protectors of their families who would willingly sacrifice their lives for the sake of loved ones with some personal quirks. The difference is that Illumi behaves weirder and Kuroro acts weirder. I wouldn't be suprised if that Kikyo theory turns out to be true.

I don't really see any reason to like one and hate other in the same time.

Ask Luffy

youtube.com/watch?v=y_2XL1iP6ZY

5 min

Even being a shitty meme character is still more of a character than Chrollo.

What Kikyo theory?

Hi soak is main character.

A grass type looking humanoid is nothing new

Ballio is just par of the course for fighting types, no different from the likes of Poliwrath and Conkeldurr.

Chrollo and Illumi are half-siblings and Kikyo is their mom :)

>water/psychic
>fire/dark
>grass/fighting
Nice

That she and Kuroro are relatives, maybe even siblings. She came from Meteor city after all.

Jesus pokemon design went to shit after gen 1.

>two grass/fighting starters in a row

This sounds familiar.

Best mango, no one can best it.

Also OP, you're an insufferable faggot for liking Poekomn.

You mean improved immensely.

No faggot it's chrollo

I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS!

Gen 5 due to having so many new pokemon and at the same time blocking players from getting old ones, was quite the divisive generation. On one hand you had players that considered it a breath of fresh air and eagerly wanted to use the new ones with great designs, and on the other hand you had the people that wanted to get their old favorite pokemon back in their party and considered the new pokemon too derivative.

>not liking Pokemon

?

So Chrollo dies tomorrow, right? This is not a puppet and he can't last long against Hisoka at close range. Bungee Gum will cause his demise.

FUARK
impressed and above all surprised, I expected something way different/worse than this

That's not Chrollo.

That's Machi.

What is our opinion on this version of Killua? Is he still a cute?

First two gens had the best designs overall but later gens have great ones too. Hell my favorite design is in gen 3.

I really need the spoilers in my life right now.

Why must fatfags ruin everything?

i'm not even, but you made me kek.

Who cares about this shitty fight. Get me back to the actual story Togashi, you fucking shit.

>Absol

THICKER

i don't like where is this going.

>crossboarders

I mean I'm one too but damn.

>hating abro

Would you root for him if he has actual capacity to govern?

I fucking hate Sup Forums.

well i don't like guys that enjoy butchering other people.

He kills innocents so no.

So Machi will die?

Spoilers are still fake?

>Would you root for him if he has actual capacity to govern?

Togashi has pretty much given that role to Harkenburg.

Most of of the other princes including the 4th act more like feudal lords.

Is this from J-stars victory? Looks shit.

Tserriednich considers the others inept, maybe he knows what he's doing. Harkenburg is just a reformist.

No, Hisoka won't be able to kill her so easily since she's the same type and likely skilled in close combat.

>yfw Harkenburg dies first

Why Harkenburg likes Tserriednich by the way?

No way, Harkenburg is a dead man walking for trusting Tserriednich. He seems like the book-smart but gullible type. He's going to end up hanging from hooks in Tserriednich's boudouir.

>doubting Harkenburg

He likes Tserriednich but he is a smart and charismatic man.

If he had any social prowess he wouldn't be so alienated from his family. That's too dangerous. He doesn't know how to use people while Tserriednich does.

Yes. He's better than Trump.
He likes to kill so I don't think he'd be opposed to other people doing it, therefore he's more liberal than Bernie.
I'm already rooting for him.

That's more like Rubber and Steel.

Everyone one of the princes besides the baby and maybe the smaller children hates each other. That is just the norm. Harkenburg is just the one that can actually function and succeed beyond just being a prince and fighting other princes.

>root for some shitter with no nen

If you can't see aura, you go in the trash.

What do you think
rubber and gum

There needs to be some OC with Gon and the the 4th prince being thrown into the trash can.

Can someone explain this "It has the properties of rubber and gum" meme you all keep spouting? Why did it become a meme to begin with?