How do you watch your anime? I'm trying to step up my game

How do you watch your anime? I'm trying to step up my game.

I too enjoy shitty, blurry picture, with blown out whites so bright you can't see shit.

A 40" samsung smart tv and some shitty 150w 5.1 sound system.

>the shitty rec thread
>Sup Forums
Sounds about right.

It's the middle of the day, and there is a lot of lights from the windows.

It;s a Benq 1075, and in a controlled room it looks pretty amazing.

You could have bought 2 50" TVs with that money that give a better picture.

alone in my room on a small laptop in incognito mode while wearing earphones with a pissed off face so no one finds out

but Sup Forums is in the top 5 boards on Sup Forums

With my eyes

If you count from the bottom sure.

I got it brand new for 500, and the video quality is amazing.

A projector is portable the sceen is 100''. I think that I made the right choice.

In notepad

>shitposting about currently airing AMERICAN series is a thing

That sounds more scary than it should. With anime, it doesn't sounds as strange, but when western movies and series are involved..

I have a beamer set up as well, 127" to be exact.
You want to flatten the wall surface to begin with.

In my basement

Okay fine, mom's basement

Why would you buy a projector when you live in a shitty house?

Samsung Note 4 cellphone with headphones, meanwhile I'm going to my job.

I bought projector screen material. I'm just incredibly lazy. It could look so much better.

I live in NYC. Apartments are all shitty and unafordable. It's good to have things that are easily movable.

Is that really a thing in the states? Living in the basement?

Isn't it cold and damp there, how do you people tolerate that?

>I live in NYC
sorry to hear that user

As your senpai, I welcome you to the master race.

I don't watch anime

I wish I could live in the basement, summer kills me every year.

cheap ass 50" TV

Why don't you buy a penthouse overlooking Central Park?

I have a wall mounted monitor arm that I have positioned right next to my bed.

I watch all my shows from the infinite comfort of my nice warm bed with my waifu daki right next to me.

Intensely comfy.

42" Panasonic plasma TV + shitty Logitech speakers

Hey man.

40" LG TV and 5.1 at the end of my bed.

Sometimes on a 55" 4K TV, shame there's no 4k anime yet

Too bad youre poor as shit with no real job so you cant afford a good one.

On 3.5" screen of my iPhone 4S
Even shitty streams looks decent.

>tfw rich as fuck but don't know what to buy

Love

'sup

I should put a new camera on my shit-to-buy-now-i-have-money list

Did you have to pause on a QUALITY shot?

meh I just picked one at random - too busy playing with cute MTBs

i watch anime on my lenovo thinkpad. Kissanime is the site i use, and i prefer dubbed anime over subbed, since i dont like the way anime sounds in japanese. Also, i got about 3 shows on my iphone. downloaded from kissanime, in case im somewhere where i got no net. and thats how i watch anime.

Fuck you.

Stop reminding me that I have 3 not working monitors on my desk just because my displayport adapter broke and I am too poor to replace it.

Know that you're not allowed to use the word "poor" while having three fucking monitors.

who is this semen demon?

10/10

Why? It's not like monitors are expensive.

You don't look poor at all, seeing that gear.

did you stash money for months and months to get that computer?

if you didn't you're not poor

Occasionally I'll watch it through VR, but I find the focus area is realistically too small for it to work a lot of the time.

i have lucid dreams about anime that does not exist

My brother.

I never said I was.
My point is you can get a 24" monitor for less than $100. Unless you're jobless and living on the street, it's not much at all.

Give your money to me so i can spend it on a computer that's not a toaster

Buy SLI GTX1080s, and use it purely to run upscaling algorithms which would make Daiz blush.

I watch anime on my phone while laying in bed. I have a 42" TV hooked up to my computer but I prefer to have the phone right in my fucking face.

Maybe he's spending that $100 on rims or a sound system. So he can swag out on his way to pick up food stamps.

It feels like the anime is directly entering your brain, right?

This has to be fucking cancer to your poor eyes.
Stop doing that shit right the fuck now, fuckwits.

>Windows 10
>Chrome (in Incognito too!)
>Steam
>mutorrent
>WinRar

What the fuck are you doing? I'm not even gonna comment on the fact that you're streaming.

>his browser doesn't even have toolbars installed

git gud

My 23" monitor

>he actually believes this

It's one of the shittiest culture related boards I've been on, if not the shittiest.

I use my iPad mini, but the best way to watch anime is to close one eye. You remove your depth perception and get even closer to the world of 2D, and it's glorious...

>Sup Forums
Kill yourself

Holy fucking shit Sup Forums is full of rich investment bankers or something?
I watch all my anime on a 10 inch tablet with 1024x768 screen

Don't buy anything yet.

8K TVs are coming out soon due to pressure and encouragement from Japanese government who have a lot of influence over TVs.

2017 or 2018 will have 8K TVs start appearing in time for the Japanese Olympics.

Not using 7zip

Not using any adblockers

Buying a bigass TV or projector really isn't expensive. If you have a job I mean, what, like a grand for top-tier shit? 2 grand tops? Once you buy it it's bought. Just save up.

>Not greentexting

>7zip
>ever

Not him, but
There's nothing wrong with Windows 10.
Chrome is the best browser. I personally set it to always open in Incognito because I don't want Google\Youtube recommending me stuff
Steam is a gaming platform, I personally don't use it but there's no reason to call it cancer.
What's wrong with utorrent? No other client works as well
Okay yeah >WinRar

He could use an adblocker though.

this is bait

Hey I've seen that boat hundreds of times while I was conscripted up north. Sadly it's rusting and used only for casing.

I think Kool aid tastes bad.

on my laptop, rotated screen lying in bed before I go to sleep

On a 27" monitor.

I don't see the point of watching anything that isn't a BD or a movie on a screen bigger than the average computer monitor.

Do you stream

No, it won't. We have just enough storage space on physical disks for 4K. The BluRay successor won't be ready for 2017 or 2018, not even close.

Streaming in my phone

Boring 27' PC monitor.

But the comfiest I've ever been watching anime has been on my psvita, during guard duty out on the mountain while it was snowing, during my army service time.

ach the poor thing

sadly, even in the time-period I'm playing in - 1975 - it's badly out classed by it's soviet equivalent

still, they took out a few Osa's with some fancy micro before they went down.

On my Toshiba Satellite laptop from 2007. I'm still running Windows Vista. Best laptop I've ever purchased. I mean it's complete shit at this point but it still fucking works great.

Definitely going to upgrade soon though, I finally got a job that will pay real adult money.

I used to have a nice big flatscreen but had to sell it because of Commie TV station in Yuropoor. Bought a PC monitor of equal size, only have to get some decent sound setup sometimes

Yeah is sure is comfortable to pay 50€ for a 4 GB Sony™ SD card.

>That lovely wallpaper
>Nice dolls and other decoration
>Dirty cups everywhere
CLEAN ROOM NOW

>3 cups
>everywhere
You okay, cleanfreak?

>3 cups
triggering intensifies.jpg

Not much of a cleanfreak, just triggered by his nice house contrasting hard against his reluctance to put cups back in the kitchen.

That's fucking disgusting.

One cup makes sense if you are drinking out of it, two is understandable if you needed a drink but forgot your cup somewhere, but 3? 3 is inexcusable.

You cannot deny this.

Maybe for his friends.

What if he was just drinking 3 things at the same time? Sometimes I have tea, water, and semen all lined up together on my desk.

crunchyroll or streaming site on my laptop. i sit curled up on my couch and the heat from the laptop gets caught between the couch arm and my legs. i would be a very smelly sweaty person if i didn't get up every couple hours to smoke.

>vape
oh boy

>Enough semen to fill a cup
Goddamn, surely that would smell.

It would smell amazing.

My family is rich and we have a home theater in which there is a projection screen. Literally the WORST way to watch anime or any other animated works.

You don't need to be rich to have a home theatre, but I agree with you.

Need to know the name of this mattress actress.