ITT: we be edgy

ITT: we be edgy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ViOAUNuq58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll be edgy when I want, you pitiful worm. Now leave, or else you'll feel my rage.

ex-CUUUUUSE me, mister? Say that to my fucking face bitch, fat fucking piece of human garbage!

You cant tell me what to do, BAKA!

Amateurs.

Fuck of """""anons""""""".Ewww, I have never seen such tiny dicks. You pitiful worms.

*teleports behind you*

Haha you very very stinking people. I would glue your hands so you will always put rock during rock paper scissors game. So when someone figures it out you will lose every time. Pshh nothing personal kid.

Don't be gay.
*teleports behind you*

No intelligent individual in the 21st century still believes in god or has imaginary friends. Period.

Sage

Atheists and mudslimes are destroying human civilization. We need a new crusade. Deus Vult.

I..I hate you user-kun!

*reveals body from the shadows*
Sorry you fell for that clone.

How long do I have to train to be this edgy?

Normally it takes a life time, but I have this experimental technique you could do.
So 3 days.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ViOAUNuq58

I never get angry at humans. They just mindlessly dwell through world pursuing false goals. Delusion of happy life: food and sex. They just consume... No they are already consumed by it. They are like animals. And that's why I'm never angry at people. Because you can't really hate animals. You just kill them. you don't get angry, at animals. So don't take it personal, pig.

>people are nothing more than a game to me

>spend months at a time strategically planting ideas into people's heads, and playing mind games

>get bored of someone after a while and move on to my next victim but that's okay because there's literally billions of you dirty little roaches to fuck around with

>some people actually believe I care about them as people but the truth is I only use them for my personal advantage and entertainment

*unsheaths katana*
(katanas are the most hardcore waeapons evar)

heh, nothin personnel kid

>confusing edgy and chuuni.

Humans are quite interesting, aren't they?

Chrollo you don't have to time to be posting, Hisoka is making a comeback

I open your throat to close your eyes.

I wouldn't mind Yoruka telling me that.

>tfw you spare people but only because they have potential

Muh anguish is Muh weapon

i was just testing my abilities.

>you all were nothing but my pawns, my chess pieces and the world is the board

Don't tell me what to do.
Anyway, today i went out dressed in gothic lolita and people were staring so badly because they're all fucking sheeps of the society.

*transform umbrella into a sword*

>*teleports behind you*

Pawns? Talk for yourself. Even if all the pieces fall down i'll stay queen, and i'll crush you as well.

I hate you, Sup Forums.

You win.

Where are my abusefags at? Aosora has released some decent stuff recently.

if u fucks dont want me to cut the next ahoge i see i suggest u stop right now

Tch

kek

You pitiful mortals are now my loyal shadow-legion, obey your queen so we can open the portal to the Forbidden Kingdom where I shall reign as Empress of Shadows.

my favourite animus are Fate/Zero and Future Diaries

Akame Ga Kill is objectively the best anime ever created

tch

nothin

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT! I WILL KILL YOU ALL ! I WILL BEAT THE FUCK OUT EVERYBODY CAUSE EVERYBODY EXCEPT ME SUCK !

Implying he's edgy and not just an angsty teenager with a superiority inferiority complex and generally just an asshole.

You would never be able to understand my pain

"He's fast"

Kill la Kill is my favorite anime

B-bakana!

I'm not lonely, I like being alone

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/

Go act like cancerous roleplayers somewhere else.

>m-muh sikrit club
Shut the fuck up kid

nanda kono supido wa!?

>tfw you exist to crush someones potential

>implying he's edgy and not just edgy

*chiburi*
*sheathes katana*
Trash.

he mad

*snort*

I kick puppies for fun.

Kill you own parents and and perform a satanic ritual in order to defeat your own evil persona who killed your parents. Also you have to be intelligent and nihilistic.

With a wicked sense of humor.

That was pretty good for a mouthbreather such as yourself.

CRAWLING IN MY SKINNNNNNN

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

I drink my milk straight from the carton.

Frogs aren't anime or manga so don't post them, dumb frogposter

He is edgy? I think his art is somehow cute.

CUTE

People generally consider liking violence edgy. His art is absolutely cute, you're correct.

Don't it?

Wicked like Swedish humour?

pssh, nothing personnel kid

Even black coffee is too sweet for me

This.

Don't waste your breath, idiots. I'll be the one fighting this team. You all just sit back and suck on your thumbs while I win this tournament by myself.

I want to see this in anime desu.

heh...my sharingan sees your moves.......

How blatant

You are not usefull anymore
*gun noises*

This. Condescending as fuck.

we have a winner

What separates humans from animals is our minds.

I don't believe in god. I don't think anybody rational would believe in god.

>I've shut my eyes a long time ago. Now all I see is the darkness.

tch

Love ,hate ,the only think i care about is vengeance. nothing is gonna stop me from getting that phone

I push my fingers into my

>"Waaah waaah, edgy!"
Found the toddlers.

>humans
>minds
Pick one.

Nope.
Nope, nope, nope.
Nuh uh.
No.
Not. Even. Once.

I'm tired of silly misunderstandings and I'm tired of dramatic speeches. I'm tired of passionate people and I'm tired of lofty goals.

I've decided that I will enjoy my life to its fullest, that I will laugh and sing and dance and that I will absolutely not take it seriously.
I will clown around, I will be ridiculous, and I will enjoy it.

And if I'm to be a protagonist of this story, then I will make sure its genre is a comedy.

ass

lol poop

Deus vult!

When you have so much edge your legs turn into blades.

>Muh suffering
>Muh blood-based powers
>Muh cannibalism
>Muh torture
>Muh half-human half-monster