1ST AMENDMENT AND BOOBS

Hahaha watch Brooke Baldwin and some race-baiting nog chimp out on CNN when a radio host says he likes the first amendment and boobs. Watch them chimp out more when he doubles and triples down on it hahaha

>"you don't love boobs too?!"

youtube.com/watch?v=Suka4wunGhU

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/09/15/opinions/espn-and-women-in-2017-brooke-baldwin-opinion/index.html
archive.is/nMtJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT AND I AM A WOMAN
There should be a smuggie of this.

>i am a woman i would believe anything but i can't believe that

Clay Travis HATES Shaun King with a passion. Definitely Sup Forums approved

Wait she expected him to just assume her gender, what a fucking bigot!

as a woman

woman
>WOW HOW DARE THIS MAN SAY HE LOVES BOOBS!

also woman
>HEY CHECK OUT MY "I

kek, this fucking guy

>I LIKE THE FIRST AMENDMENT AND BOOBS
so fucking cringeworthy

o i am fuckin laughing here

>I AM A WOMAN
bailey's more of a woman than brooke is

I think it's hilarious that he acts the same way in CNN as he does on his radio show. Saying you like boobs is not a sexist remark and that fact you can tell he isn't taking CNN seriously makes everything so much sweeter.

You can also tell how Brookebot is waiting for the programmer in the back room to code instructions for how to react. If she was really upset she wouldn't have put it off for so long.

>does not compute. software not compatible with differing opinions

>WOW, HOW DARE THIS MAN STATE THAT BOOBS EXIST?

>I'M A FEMALE AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO ADMIT YOUR DESIRE OF BOOBS NEAR ME!!!

If he loved the first amendment, why does he agree with the woman being fired?

This is where we're at.

That is so sexist! Damn straight white male. He should be like that nig-nog, so gentleman.

>saying "I believe in boobs" is now a right wing extremist view
What a time to be alive.

I want to grab her right by the pussy

KING NIGGER COMING IN HOT

Niggers prefer asses, as is well known.

>Black women more red-pilled and can see irony that is CNN
>White male apologizes and get offended

What a time to be alive

>That is a tactic that is used by left extremists. They will get offended at anything and appease to women to get their numbers up.

The best part is that they act like they didn't know exactly what to expect out of Clay.

Where are the memes. Look at her looking offstage. Her coworkers knew he was going to troll. They are giggling off camera, shes blushing, not offended at all really. (Check my boobs was the last thing she had said to the assistant before on air). But how does she respond? She wonders. Looks offstage and thinks,
Which one of you faggots did this?

>Where are the memes.
Make them yourself, nerd.

He doesn't you fuck

>White male apologizes and get offended

As a white male... My fellow white males...

>DID YOU JUST SAY YOU LIKE BEE DOUBLE OH BEE ESS?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Clay Travis = shitlord of the century

Hotaru will always be my goddess.

Yikes. Well I wish Americans the best of luck, this guy was smart, witty, and actually values freedom.

And that freakshow of CuckNN just couldn't handle it. You guys are gonna end up having a civil war and a lot of people are gonna die but oh well. I guess that needs to happen. That is shit. They were so busy virtue signaling they completely missed his
>Why not?

Exactly. Why not? Why is freedom such a nuclear topic in fucking America? You get banned everywhere, fired for everything, the fuck is your military dying in wars for? Why are people going to work everyday if this is what they have to look forward too?

We can talk about racism, class disparity, inefficient government, etc but really at the end of the day how fucking hard is it to comprehend a nation should be judged by it's conception of individual liberty? If you can be fired for saying boobs in public, banned everywhere because (((it's a private forum))), and treated like absolute garbage but everyone tries to shame you for not admiring some tranny midget than fuck your country, fuck the people in it, and don't do anything. Save your money, slam doors right in women's faces, and just be a huge bitch everywhere you go.

Lmfao

>I'm astonished at everything I just heard-
>based Chad literally laughs in nigger's face

WHITE PEOPLE CONFIRMED COOL AGAIN

don't worry too much. CNN is so shit they have to pay public areas to play it and STILL they can't even break top 25 rankings in ratings.
kike media is trying to play on us, it's working on the unemployed but most people don't give a shit.

>too busy being upset that he said boobs that they completely missed the entire rest of his speech or just didn't care
>meanwhile everyone listening at home piqued their interest the moment they said it, taking in truth
>instead of challenging what he had to say he gets to repeat his points over and over again because they only make a fuss over the non-issue
this is trump-tier shit

Amazing that this is so shocking.
If men did not like boobs, would the human race even be here right now?

This should be the answer to every question on CNN: + boobs.

that dude has a small head

How bad do you have to be when repeats of maddow and tucker beat you?

I swear to god it's fucking 2001 all fucking over again...no wonder old ppl lose their shit they must have seen this cycle at least 4 times. They called W. Bush a Nazi and now he's holding hands with Clinton and Bono calling Trump a Nazi. Fucking glad I got a real degree, no one cares about this shit in science, even the big titted hot af scientists (they do exist), they think it's funny that all these stupid ugly women are so worked up over whether a god damned lego is pink or blue when they know god damned good and well their daughter is going to peak in the back seat of some loser's car after prom. the whole world can get fucked.

>dont brought up boobs
>keep talking about boobs

I like boobs

You fucking white male bigot!

amazing

>I believe in boobs
Is this guy an idiot?

That's the nicest thing anyone said to me all day thanks!

getting pretty close to the camacho presidency up there

>he doesn't believe in boobs

DIRRRRR YER SAY BERWBSSS!!!!!!!

Delicious flat chest > disgusting fat tumors

I'm a woman and I can't believe what I'm hearing right now

I'm done. Reported. Saged. Hidden

sorry about your luck but being a women automatically disqualifies any thought that comes from your smaller brain

literally shaking.

How can a howite male express any approval of anything?

Boobs are a symbol of patriarchy! #BanBoobs #DontSayTheBWord

By literally shaking boobs of course!

I like boobs. Especially big ones filled with milk.

Kek'd. She's actually acting like he said nigger to a nigger. Fucking CNN.. always the braindead ones.

That pic never gets old.

How can you make something so inherently straight sound so gay?

Should have used a memeflag.

Is Brooke Baldwin aware the entire point of her position is because sex sells? If she died her marketing staff would immediately start talking about replacing her with another sexy anchor.

AS

IT'S 2017 GUIS!

cnn.com/2017/09/15/opinions/espn-and-women-in-2017-brooke-baldwin-opinion/index.html

Must be the cocaine

Archived it for you
archive.is/nMtJo

There is

I believe in the 1st amendment and
B

O

>being cishet
>the current year
So when is she pressing charges for rape?

I was just telling the GF that. Penis jiggler and the horsecock huemonkey faceoff.

FUCK YEAH slut walk!!
FUCK morals!!!

HAHA STUPID CHRISTIANS DOES OUR NAKED BODY OFFEND YOU?
I CAN SLEEP WITH MULTIPLE MEN IF I WANT TO

OMG ARE YOU SEXUALIZING WOMEN?????????????????

- the left

Why haven't you taken the #boobpill Sup Forums?

Not gonna lie, those boobs are pretty nice.

That's more about current year. There should be one for when roasties say "as a woman..." as if that matters.

This is now a doggo meme thread

BASED

CNN: Free the Nipple fuck patriarchy!
Also CNN: Fucking bigots talking about boobs!

LIKING BOOBS IS SEXIST

is anyone here astounded by the way ADULT NEWS ANCHORS treat the word "boob" as something so taboo and forbidden in modern language? They treat words like penis and vagina the same way not because they have consideration for children watching or anything like that but because they are so hyper politically correct that anything that suggest physical difference or symbols of a gender is shunned.. Like if he would of said something along the lines of "I don't like pink because pink is for girls" he would have gotten the exact same reaction too. What a time...

>I believe in boobs
>Boobs have never lied to me

If CNN was smooth they'd have zinged him with breast implants

Jesus Christ look how that piece of shit dog has ruined that couch. Smartest dog breed on earth and you can't teach him to stay off the couch?

The problem starts with why the fuck is anyone watching CNN and analysing it...yes I am guilty but I can admit I do it out of boredom but it's turned into buzzfeed tier garbage

honest to fuck, delving into the abyss that is liberal thought is entertaining as fuck. if you haven't gone into plebbit's version of /politics yet, you're missing out. the utter depression these people are living in is fantastic. you have an entire group of upbeat, energetic people on the right and an entire class of people who practically struggle to wake up in the morning.

its just fucking fantastic

Implying Sup Forums isn't the most diverse hate group on the internet

3:17
You can hear someone on the set DYING of laughter

That's Clay Travis. He has a pretty good show on Fox Sports Radio.
>inb4 sports fag

Sounds like we got a lot in common I do the same. it can get addicting

One little comment, strange as it was and they lost their minds over it. It's amazing how sensitive and reactionary they are. There could be a tick on their ass, and they would kick everyone around them just to get it off.

This shit has devolved into the kind of thing you'd hear on GTA talk radio, and I can't tell if that's entertaining or incredibly depressing