Tay is Perfect Aryan?

I have seen some post on Sup Forums on a new white ethnostate. So I was wondering what a perfect white female would look like and that we should shoot for mating with. I searched Perfect Aryan Female and there are a lot of pic that pop up of Tay. Is she, according to the google the perfect Aryan female?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Y7TKN1GbYHiP/
youtube.com/watch?v=rZp6rZHPTME&list=RDMMrZp6rZHPTME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She has a pretty face. Probably the prettiest face of all female singers. Too bad she has the body of an anorexic.

bitchute.com/video/Y7TKN1GbYHiP/

>Pennsylvania

she shares her state with amish people, people who don't even use technology, who think marriage ends at death.

and they all lived in peace and harmony. but sand raiders cant live in the same street as people who want to wear a different style of hat?

Shes based af

The scary think is, that could be a quote by Adolf Hitler or Martin Luther

Uh huh

taytay is vapid whore and a zog puppet. you only idolize her because you have a fetish for her aryan aesthetic.

>photo op set up by manager to increase album sales.
Gee, never seen that before.

Too lanky, lacks the soft curves of someone like Lauren.

I don't idolize her faggot. She popped up in a google search many times for perfect Aryan female. Get your head out of your ass.

>shaved armpits
Nein danke.

yes. /ourgirl/

Oh my god she is so skinny and disgusting

all does studies in the 90's warning us that the future "males" will be indoctrinated by the media to like obese woman and shame normal weight woman are true.

the perfect Aryan female

What is worse than a nigger?
A GAY NIGGER!

Why is everyone here obsessed with Taylor Swift? She's fucking ugly, desu. Give her back.

She has the body of "Sweet and Sexy Kids" clothing store. Boys section.

great remix. /ourgirl/

Fucking Jew-vanka... meh...

FUCKING JEW-VANKA!!!

This is the ideal fenale form. You may not want to admit it but this is what peak performance looks like.

T. nigger

the petite female body type is the white man choice

are you a terp?

It's too bad you dislike a healthy woman and want that fatass nigger instagram ass

>There are only two extremes

Fuck off you retard. You can dislike a flat ass without wanting a nigger ass on your women.