How do I wear a redpilled graphic tee in public without looking like an edgy loser?

How do I wear a redpilled graphic tee in public without looking like an edgy loser?

You don't.

that was easy

>graphic tee
No.

Fpbp. Plain t-shirts are the way to go.

>graphic tee
>not wearing it ironically

by being an edgy loser

>going outside
lmao

Be jacked as fuck. That is literally the secret to looking good while being unconventional. It is physically impossible to look ridiculous with 18"+ arms.

I realized that during some /misc/ meme where guys were wearing gym shorts as a dress.

How do I take the iron pill? I'm overweight but not fat

>How do I wear a graphic tee in public without looking like a loser

You don't.

Which is a shame, because I want a Murdoch Murdoch one.

maybe the gym is acceptable.

Or just embrace being an edgy loser, and if anyone challenges you on it, say you are being ironic. It's worked for us for about 15 years.

Pump iron.

>platitudes about one foot in front of the other

Just put a black jacket over it and maybe get one of those cool Indiana Jones style hats

>How do I wear a redpilled graphic tee in public without looking like an edgy loser?

You can't.

>wearing a graphic-tee in public
underage detected

Only leftists and women virtue signal.

im the same user, just get into a gym. if they offer a free personal training lesson or a body checkup DONT DO IT. its like a commission based thing they will pester you to death to have more personal training classes (paid) and if you do the body exam they will just make you feel as shit as possible to make sure you stsy there and consider personal training.

basically just get a gym membership and start doing what feels natural to you for the first 2-3months. by then if you're going 5 days a week you will notice a big difference and then you can start working on specific areas if you want. I personally prefer doing full body sessions all the time as my objective is to be healthy and have good cardio. just dont overthink it and dont buy supplements theyre just a way to jew you out of your money. oh and dont eat crap all the time and make yourself some nice healthy dinners sometimes. ez

fpbp
also fuck off with these advice threads

Just wear hats they don't look gay like graphic tees. I always wear my gadsden hat like a boss.

nice digits nigger

This is the guy who unironically says the word roastie. This is the guy who makes "Should it be legal to rape women?" threads. This is the guy who calls his ideological adversaries manginas.

It'd be funny if it wasn't so fucking pathetic.

this

you too faggot

The less strangers know about my beliefs the happier I tend to be.

Be a chad.

/thread

>he posted on Sup Forums

>how do I do something cringy in public without seeming cringy because I really what to do it just for the sake of it

>fuck off with helping each other
Go back to your cellar

T-Shirts can look great with some graphics on the front.
But try to make sure it means nothing and is just eyecandy.

>graphic tee

Lifestyle threads and blog posts should not be permitted.

>Self-proclaimed females must show their breasts or leave.
This is a Sup Forums meme and has no place in true Sup Forums ideology, it only alienates your own people and undermines your message.

fpbp if you're wearing graphic tees you aren't redpilled

Most of us are intelligent enough to know that everyone else is being ironic.

you guys are so bad at d&c it's laughable

This /thread.

Get a gay bf

no. it has place here.

there are no womens on the internet. no "gender highground" here

Non binary trans queer other in here

kys please

Unironically this

Everyone see this fucking post and follow it's guidance

start lifting the gains are super addictive. plus lifting takes me to a whole other place.when i'm really getting a good pump in its just me, the music, the iron and my heart pumping, its like an out of body experience sometimes. I fucking love it.