Waifu Wednesday

All waifus are phenomenal!

You and you're waifu have been chosen to produce any anime of your choice! What kind of show would it be? Who would animate it? Would you adapt your love story in the anime?

I want to kiss my waifu on the nose.

I'd get some ideas quickly, due to my waifu being an energetic, cute redhead with a ponytail on the side of her head

Is she official Sup Forums's waifu?

Post a pic of your waifu wearing something other than her usual iconic attire

>You and you're waifu have been chosen to produce any anime of your choice! What kind of show would it be?
A war drama
>Who would animate it?
The best

Kill yourself, cuckfag.

Question, is hentai dude the one that creates this threads or was he inspired to create that youtube channel because of this threads or what?

Would you let anyone satisfy your waifu to make her happy if you can't satisfy her?

Thank you, OP! All waifus are beautiful!
>You and you're waifu have been chosen to produce any anime of your choice! What kind of show would it be?
>Who would animate it? Would you adapt your love story in the anime?
I hope we'll get some studio, we can't make everything on our own.
I think we could make romance anime related to waifuism. But we would have to come up with some solid story first.
If it was kinda avant-garde and metaphorical and animated by Shaft like Madoka or SZS, it would be even better.

Let's keep things rolling!

Is she well recognized and have large fanbase or you are one of few people who remember her? How do you feel about your waifu popularity and fanbase?

Have you ever wrote love letters or poems to your waifu? Maybe some other kind of art, like drawing or music?

Could your waifu handle being on stage in front of large audience? Has she ever performed like that?

What's your waifu's most important talent/skill?

Did you know that your waifu is cute and she is lucky to have someone like you as her husbando?

No.
I'd kill her and myself right after.

No idea who she is but wow.
(fucking search gave me Hotaru)
Thank you as always for positivity in an otherwise often dark place.

She looks like Chiya, but...not.
Is it that girl from anti-mag academy?
No.

Something cyberpunk. It's been a while since we had a good cyberpunk series.

Something different, for a change.

-She's pretty well recognized, though not to the degrees of Miku. She takes it in stride, though; using it as fuel to push herself to become just as well-known.
-It was the subject of my first writing about her. I even attempted to try and write something from her perspective.
-She's currently on tour with Miku and the others in the U.S. doing just that.
-Her singing and her bilingual capabilities. That, and being able to soothe my soul.
-Yours is pretty special too, y'know.

Supposing the unthinkable happens and your special one is hurt pretty bad. (fracture, broken bone, etc) How would they react? Would they overreact to the pain? Would they stubbornly push through it?

There's only one man for her

>Is she well recognized and have large fanbase or you are one of few people who remember her? How do you feel about your waifu popularity and fanbase?
I'm one among few. Not sure whether to feel happy or sad about this.
>Have you ever wrote love letters or poems to your waifu? Maybe some other kind of art, like drawing or music?
I've both written about her and drawn her. Got some works in the pipeline as a matter of fact.
>Could your waifu handle being on stage in front of large audience? Has she ever performed like that?
Yes she can.
>What's your waifu's most important talent/skill?
Her martial arts knowledge and experience.
>Did you know that your waifu is cute and she is lucky to have someone like you as her husbando?
I hope so Mikufag. I hope so.

>Supposing the unthinkable happens and your special one is hurt pretty bad. (fracture, broken bone, etc) How would they react?
She'd stop me from lashing myself as punishment for allowing such a thing to occur.
>Would they overreact to the pain? Would they stubbornly push through it?
She'd seek medical attention immediately. I'd ensure the medical attention was as speedy as possible.

>Is she well recognized and have large fanbase or you are one of few people who remember her? How do you feel about your waifu popularity and fanbase?
People know who she is, but no one really bothers with her. I would much prefer it stay this way.

>Have you ever wrote love letters or poems to your waifu? Maybe some other kind of art, like drawing or music?
I have written a couple poems about her, and drew her once.

>Could your waifu handle being on stage in front of large audience? Has she ever performed like that?
She is a performer, so she does that almost every day.

She can both sing and draw well.

Thank you for complimenting her, but you're mistaken. She is Kobori from Amaburi.

She would try to keep a level head about the situation and let the professionals manage it.

>You and you're

I have a few ongoing ideas in my head for something already, but I'm not sure. I'd probably try to follow her ideas more. It could be a mech show, or very light hearted adventureish. Not sure who'd animate it. And probably no.

I guess she might have a larger fan base, but I don't really know since I do not interact with the fanbase whatsoever, because that's make me want to kill myself. I'd rather it all died down, would be preferable. I'm sure at least half or more of her fanbase is shipper fucks anyways, would love to drive a colony down on them.

Nope, seems a bit eh to me. I did buy a tablet to try and start drawing, but I fucked up in Sai, lost my brush setting on the thing I was doing, and I lost interest on it for a while, but my huge backlog of plastic crack keeps getting my attention, so it's just right next to me for now.

She definitely can. She had to go up on the stage with the other candidates because of a concert where someone had hired a boyband or something to sing, and they were booed of the stage.

Her strength and how she can be friends with so many.

It'd hurt a lot to imagine something like that happening to her, but I think there'd be some tears and such, she could probably heal through it.

Perhaps something like a somewhat hard scifi opera with a somber and serious, but not hopeless tone about a great galactic war.
As for the studio, maybe Production I.G?
She's quite a bit behind the main characters and the rival school members, but I'm sure she's in the upper middle popularity-wise.
I tried writing something a few times, but I have absolutely no poetic or artistic talent.
Definitely, she can even perform the Anglerfish dance in front of large crowds while maintaining a poker face. She wouldn't be very good at interacting with her audience or being laid-back, though.
Given the right circumstances she can be a very adept coordinator and taskmaster. Her leadership can be problematic, but she makes a good 2IC.

>I'm sure at least half or more of her fanbase is shipper fucks anyways
Try "vocal minority"

Do you have any habits or vices that you're loved one would disapprove of? Are you working on it or trying to hide it?

Have you ever done something and felt guilt or regret because of them? How did you redeem yourself? Have you ever punished yourself for letting them down?

Have you changed your behaviour or otherwise bettered yourself for their sake in any way?

How have/do you shown/show them how much you care? Cuddles and kisses don't count. I'm talking selfless acts

>You and you're waifu have been chosen to produce any anime of your choice!
Probably the best way to describe what it would likely turn out as is 'it'd basically be Pani Poni Dash'. Our shared love for dumb references would result in something not entirely comprehensible. It'd be funny to be self-inserts as aliens watching the show's events, though.

>Post a pic of your waifu wearing something other than her usual iconic attire
There aren't many opportunities I'd otherwise have to post this picture.

>Is she well recognized and have large fanbase [...]?
Very. I kinda wish that wasn't the case, but at the same time it reminds me of how amazing she is. Has a lot of negatives, but a few positives too. Can't be helped.

>Have you ever [...] some other kind of art?
Picked up drawing a couple of months ago so I could learn to be able to draw her well. It's slow, but I feel like I've made some progress. Unfortunately, I'm so fussy that I've never even finished a drawing of her yet. Bad at putting thoughts into words, so I don't really write.

>Could your waifu handle being on stage in front of large audience?
Depends on context. If she's doing a cosplay dance, it'd be fine. If it was something more serious, then she'd get spooked out from it.

An expertise in skills that hold no real world value whatsoever, like playing videogames, reading manga and watching anime. I can relate to that pretty well.

Thanks, OP!

Probably a slice of life with some silly action would go best. of course we would.

At one time far more than now. There's still a few others who remember her, for better or for worse.

I keep letters in a tin from some mints in my room hidden away.

She probably could handle it, but would avoid it.

She's one of the few that are even capable of piloting the ship she pilots.

>Did you know that your waifu is cute and she is lucky to have someone like you as her husbando?

T-thanks. Same to Miku.

Depends on how it happens. She'd probably feel bad that she got hurt.

Here's a couple more questions

How does you're waifu handle the hot weather? Do they like wearing light clothes?

Water park trip with waifu! Are they more the lazy river type? Or are they more likely to hop on the water slides?

Would you go on a water slide together?

How late would you stay? Would they want to spend the entire day? Or would they eventually want to get going?

You decide to grab some Ice Cream after - and you're waifu wants you to pick them something that reminds you of them. Which type do you get them?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all really awesome!

A mecha like SRW or the Brave series, Animated by studio G1.

She used to be, but it's gone down. I wish it was a lot less.
Nothing.
It was only a party with a bunch of friends, but it went well once she started singing.
Her magic.

She would want to get it fixed by people who can.

What do you like to talk about with her? Tell me about your conversation topics.

Her teleport and self destructive sense of justice.
>Did you know
For quite some time.
She's been through a lot of physical trauma cracked ribs, shot, stabbed, and so on. She always pulls through. It doesn't worry me, but it is bothersome to see her in pain.

>Supposing the unthinkable happens and your special one is hurt pretty bad.
She'd probably freeze up and panic. She's... not really built to take pain. Would be an excuse for her to get spoiled with overactive room service, though.

>Do you have any habits or vices that you're loved one would disapprove of?
Heavy procrastination - but it ALSO applies to watching anime and playing things, which has built up a big backlog. Would get poked in the cheek repeatedly about not having watched a show yet that she wants to talk about.
Trying to will myself into doing things more avidly, but it's hard when you're lethargic a lot of the time.

>Have you ever done something and felt guilt or regret because of them?
Can't say I have. The only real opportunities I'd do something like that is something in public, and I've learned well over the years how to hide a powerlevel.

>Have you changed your behaviour or otherwise bettered yourself for their sake in any way?
I feel like trying to draw has given me a little more drive towards producing things that makes myself and other people happy. She'd love me for drawing cool things from her favourite media.

>How have/do you shown/show them how much you care?
It's probably notable that I get myself stressed out and worked up about the silliest shit because of how much I care. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do for her upcoming birthday; while I'm not huge on birthdays in general I've already commissioned around £90+ worth of things for it.

Explain how you got past the lesbo stuff or are you a cuck?

These questions are not waifu-centric enough. I'll answer one though
>Have you changed your behaviour or otherwise bettered yourself for their sake in any way?
I've turned away from 3dpd because of her

>How does you're waifu handle the hot weather? Do they like wearing light clothes?
Light clothes it is.
>Water park trip with waifu! Are they more the lazy river type? Or are they more likely to hop on the water slides?
Water slides: gets adrenaline pumping.
>Would you go on a water slide together?
As if you had to ask.
>How late would you stay? Would they want to spend the entire day? Or would they eventually want to get going?
Gotta go home eventually.
>You decide to grab some Ice Cream after - and you're waifu wants you to pick them something that reminds you of them. Which type do you get them?
I get her and myself frozen yogurt: healthier.

I only speak to her when she speaks to me.

I love this kind of shit, "clothed" but still wearing only panties.

-Procrastination would be a big one. /i like to think that I enjoy working under pressure, but in reality I get distracted easily.
-Missing her perform live this year (at a time when Vocaloid popularity seems to be plummeting) The money I saved for the occasion ended up getting spent on an emergency situation, and I wasn't able to get enough in time. I'm still trying to find a way to make it up to her...
-I'm trying to push myself further and keep myself in check for her sake. I start to lose it, then the fear of how she'd react if she saw it snaps me back to reality.
-...Tough question. If we're talking in general, then I more than fit the bill.

-She has a pretty extensive wardrobe for any occasion. Plenty of light clothing for the warmer occasions.
-The former. She seems fond of relaxing in water over the water-slides (mostly due to a risk of a wardrobe malfunction, I guess)
-...Together? Most certainly.
-Depends on how long it takes for us to get to the lazy river. It's way too easy to lose track of time in those.
-One of the sweeter flavors out there. Something to compliment her cool exterior/warm and loving interior.

Just RL stuff. I'd elaborate, but I don't want to be banned again.

She is popular enough to be on the cover of one of the Light Novels she is in as far as fan base. I sometimes feel like I'm the only one in that fandom that really loves her. It feels a little special but also a little sad because I want everyone to know how great she is
I can't draw and musical talent is limited I wouldn't know how to begin writing a love letter maybe self-insert fan fiction to begin with
Oh she'd love it (it's one of the things I like about her). She is extremely outgoing so speeches dramatic performances she would "kill it" no doubt.

Thanks Miku friend Great Waifu there

Just posting my waifu.

>How does you're waifu handle the hot weather? Do they like wearing light clothes?
There are a lot of related images to this I would rather not post. Instead, have a cute .gif (which I should really make a webm of).
She's not great with the heat, but I'd imagine she wouldn't have to deal with it indoors too much because I'm much, much worse and the AC would be on ultra.

>Water park trip with waifu! Are they more the lazy river type? Or are they more likely to hop on the water slides?
Water slides are best, but the lazy river can be fun too, even if it ceases to be 'lazy' and more 'who can get around the circuit first'. Spoilers: I'd probably win every time. The less said about her actually meeting the height requirements for some of the slides, the better.

Absolutely. I'd probably wind up more of a backrest than anything.

>How late would you stay?
Depends on if there's fireworks later on. We'd be there a while, probably with intermissions between doing things for sunbathing while reading or playing on a handheld. The tanlines would be... unorthodox.

>You decide to grab some Ice Cream [...] which type do you get them?
Agh, you had to ask a food question like that, I could use 1500char on that alone. This sounds horribly corny, but Rocky Road, because it contains so many things I like, just like there's so many things about her I like.

A question.
>A new shopping mall opened nearby, what is the very first shop you visit together?

>Do you have any habits or vices that you're loved one would disapprove of? Are you working on it or trying to hide it?
I have horrid problems with procrastination. I have been trying to change that recently, but it's been rather difficult.

I try to think more creatively for her.

>How have/do you shown/show them how much you care? Cuddles and kisses don't count. I'm talking selfless acts
I've written some stuff for her on her unofficial birthday.

Kobori prefers to dress conservatively, but she isn't afraid of a slight crop top.

She prefers the lazy river.

Of course.

>How late would you stay? Would they want to spend the entire day? Or would they eventually want to get going?
We would prefer getting out as soon as possible.

We would head to the comic book section (if there is one) and check out any manga that interests us.

>How have/do you shown/show them how much you care? Cuddles and kisses don't count. I'm talking selfless acts

Loyalty is really the best kind of selflessness I can think of. If I am loyal to her an unashamed of my love for her I think it's pretty selfless

>perfect body
boobs needs to be bigger desu

Would you do your waifu in the butt?
Assume she's eager to try it, at least.

>What do you like to talk about with her? Tell me about your conversation topics.

Life honestly I'm a pretty lachrymose person so a good amount of it is her listing to me vent my spleen. Or gush over her or be honest about my own insecurities that or just how happy I am that she is in my life. Occasionally art and favorite movements in Art History as well

I want to impregnate my waifu.

You're waifu farts in bed. How do you react? How does she react?

Lewd.

I guess that might be the case, but it's vocal as fuck at least.

Laziness, priorities etc.
I don't think I've done such a thing.
I stopped being edgy, and I've changed a lot. I also probably got a passing grade in math even though I didn't study.
Not sure how I'd go about that.

She always wears her sailor uniform.
I think she'd do most things there.
I dunno about that, I don't like "water parks" really.
I'd stay as long as she wants to.
Strawberry makes me think of her.

I'd love to talk about Gundam with her, same with videogames and anime in general. She likes tech stuff so I'd like to listen to her talk about it.

I'm not really sure. I'd probably let her choose first, could end up being anything.

>Is she well recognized...
Without her fanbase she wouldn't exists and I wouldn't get any arts or works. They don't bother me personally, as in /jp/ most of them just like the music and characters. Mikufags doesn't bother me at all.
>Have you ever wrote...
I made some paperarts for her, and cooked cake and cookies and tried to draw her. I made some pixel arts as well.
But I've never wrote down on paper anything for her. I sometimes write it down love letters in my imagination.
>Could your waifu...
I think it would be too much for her, at least now. She is very timid and shy, it probably would take her long time to overcome anxious.
>What's your waifu's...
She is sings so nicely. She is very good at it.

She would just give up and cry. Probably overreact and just cry.

>Do you have any habits...
Taking drugs probably? But if she was real I wouldn't have to take them to feel her better.
>Have you ever done...
I don't know, if that ever happened it always were out of my control.
I've once forgotten about her and didn't interacted with her for a week. It was before she was my waifu and before I even knew I loved her. The sole fact that I forgot about her and felt depressive and sad all the time was enough punishment for me.
>Have you changed...
Not really. I do keep improving myself, but I always do it myself. It's too easy to cheat on others, but you cannot lie to yourself.
>How have/do you...
Selfless? Never. All I do for her I do it because I feel good when I do something for her. Cooking for her, making online shrines, talking with her, promising her that I'll always be with her, cuddling and kissing etc. always brings me happiness and that's why I do it. I would have to not love her to not feel happiness from showing her how much I love her, which is a paradox of course.
Selflessness doesn't exists.

Misao is super phenomenal
>You and you're waifu have been chosen to produce any anime of your choice! What kind of show would it be? Who would animate it?
An action over the top anime animated by madhouse.

I want to eskimo kiss my waifu.

Can do.

No, nuh uh, never, i'm not a cuck.

She used to be popular when the anime was airing, she became popular thanks to kaoru mizuhara doing a great job on her voice, and of course thanks to the VA! "catchphrase" she did in the anime, she became quite the target for NicoNico remixes and fanart. As of today, people just remember Konata and Kagami, she is pretty much an extra character to most people, but even so she will always be the main charactr of my heart.

I don't really mind the Lucky Star fandom, i am still in contact with it even, these days outside of this website it's mostly filled with people who don't have too much to talk about the show since it's 9 years old.

I don't do poems but i do drawings, i have tons and tons of them, be it from simple fanart, to self instert stuff with her and me, be it from cute couple stuff to lewd ecchi.

Even though Misao is an extroverted girl she still gets nervous in front of a large audience. This can be seen in the last chapter of the anime where she needs to do the cheerleader dance, she as everyone in the cast is very nervous of performing in front of people.

I'd say her optimisnt and determination, but if we are talking skills, she is know to be quite good at sports.

Thank you very much, OP!

It would have to be some kind of action show. There'd be some romance too if we put ourselves in it.

Alright.

>large fanbase
AzuDai has more of a cult following than anything. As for Kagura herself, she's not the most popular, but I don't mind that much. From what I've seen, the Azu fanbase is pretty cool.
>art
I've done the odd doodle of her and I've written a short story and a self-insert fanfiction. I hope to one day make some music for her.
>on stage in front of large audience?
I think she could, though it might depend a little on what she's actually doing on stage.
>most important talent/skill?
Her kindness. If that doesn't count, then her athletic ability.
>Did you know
I did, but thank you for the reminder!

I could imagine her being fairly stubborn about it at first, especially if it hampers her swimming ability, but she'd quickly see the need to rest up.

>handle the hot weather?
By swimming!
>Water park trip with waifu!
I would love to do this some day. She'd definitely go on all the rides she could.
>water slide together?
Absolutely! One of those two-person rubber ring rides would be especially fun.
Depends on how quickly we get bored of all the rides, but I could imagine us sticking around for a long while.
>Ice Cream
If they have a coconut flavour I'd go with that.

Lately we've been talking about exercising and life in general.

Hello OP!
All waifus are gorgeous!

I've been trying to expand the clothes she dresses, thanks for the opportunity to post this here (also huge thank you to ayanobro for drawing this, love ya!)

>You and you're waifu have been chosen to produce any anime of your choice! What kind of show would it be? Who would animate it? Would you adapt your love story in the anime?
Even though I am a sucker for romantic movies, I don't think I'd want to adapt my love story into an anime. It would probably be riddled with fight scenes, focusing on overcoming problems through hardship (I just remembered one of naruto's fights with neji, the one where he clones himself defeated on the ground after being hit by neji, only to come from underneath the soil seconds later, landing a punch (or was it a kick?) straight into neji's face). I'd probably want something like that, and chances are Kaori would enjoy that too.
Of course, the details need to be polished and revised by both of us. Also, I don't know anyone who could animate it, unfortunately.

I think Kaori's fanbase isn't as big as some other waifus', so we could say I'm one of the "few" who still talk about her, and I'm happy with this.

I want to compose a song for her, and I'm taking lessons for that!

Of course she could handle it, she's done it multiple times and stunned everyone with her performance!
Besides being perfect, she has great musical talent
stop making me blush

>How does...
She wears sundresses, eat ice creams, swim in water, etc.
>Water park...
She would like to try various things, but rather avoid scary looking slides.
>Would you...
Of course, multiple times.
>How late...
Probably entire day.
>You decide...
Strawberries.

Most of the time we talk about our love and relationship. Cheesy talks where we claim our undying love and sweet nothings, but also about how we like to cuddle and kiss.
Otherwise we just talk about my life or anime we are watching together.

I don't think we would be this hyped for new mall.
Probably something that isn't in the malls near my house. And then some ice creams or hot chocolate shop obviously.

Disgusting.

Would your waifu be proud of your job? Would you be able to afford to provide her with offspring?
Or is she going to cuck you for harder working genes or leave you for a superior male?

I'm a degenerate, pervert, insane, physically ill, and she would likely be able to love me, but be very confused and maybe even distraught or disgusted by my behavior roughly 50% of the time.

She would over react and of course cry a lot, slowly overcoming it with lots of fustration but always with determination to keep going through.

>Do you have any habits or vices that you're loved one would disapprove of? Are you working on it or trying to hide it?
Lack of motivation and avoidance of responsibility, plus other negative traits.

>Have you ever done something and felt guilt or regret because of them? How did you redeem yourself? Have you ever punished yourself for letting them down?
I do feel regret of them, but as the word says, the are "vices" something that can't be changed from one day to another and to be honest i don't think i will ever overcome them, and of course i do hate myself for it.

I haven't, i do constatly try to pull myself for the better but it always backfires.

Pretty much nothing, i don't think the art i do for her counts at all so i have nothing.

-She loves the summer, and yes, she likes wearing light clothes.

-She would spend all the time in the water slides and trying to a water volley play with her friends.

-I would be kinda hesitant but she would force me to it anyways.

-As long as she wants.

-Something that's bitter and sweet.

Yes, yes i would, with pleasure.

I laugh, she blushes and feels ashamed.

It would be an old-school style baseball anime about hope, dreams, sweat, tears and of course the Koushien. It would also have some delinquent shenanigans, some romance and a lot of references to classic anime. I think Toei Animation would be a good choice for a studio.

Her series is rather popular, but I don't see her as being too popular, especially now that it's been a while since the anime ended.

I have written letters.

She can definitely. As a pitcher you have not only the audience watching, but also your own team counting on you. She has performed in a play in high school, although as a minor character with not much dialogue.

Her athleticism and diligence.

照れるぜ Miku is really cute, too.

It's a huge shock, as it has a really big negative impact on her career. She would be responsible about it, as she knows it will only get worse if she does anything reckless, but she might push herself a bit, in which case I would try to reason with her.

She likes the hot weather. I think she likes wearing light clothes as well.

Water slides all day and yeah of course I'll go with her. We'd stay the whole day, depending on what else we have planned we might leave earlier, though.

Fate is super beautiful.

About everything and anything, really. More specifically anime, sports, recent happenings, some joking around and banter. There is so much I want to talk with her about it's impossible to list all of it.

The sports shop, I suppose.

It would for sure be a mahou shoujo series, maybe with idol stuff added in. I don't really have anyone in mind to animated it. We would for sure stick some self-indulgent stuff in like that, mahou shoujo needs more outwardly yuri stuff and we would definitely do that.

Incredibly so. She's really popular, but for a really bad reason, so I can't say I really appreciate it except for the fact that it means more merch and fanart, of course.

I've tried drawing her a few times but it feels awkward, maybe when I get better at drawing.

Definitely! She's already a model and shoots in front of a lot of people, and has a really confident attitude. She also has a spinoff game where she's an idol, despite being noncanon and stuff. She wanted to perform at the Meruru concert, but didn't do it simply because she didn't think she could pull off any of the characters.
Incredibly so. I won't do much blogshit but there's a lot of things I worry that she'd either outwardly dislike, or be worried by. I just work hard to get rid of them for her.

Good taste.

Ordered her new figure? It looks pretty great.

Either s3 of her show or a good remake of the Deus Machina Demonbane anime done by Ufotable because they're the only studio that can do CG without it looking like shit.

Done.

Only the MC of the show she's in. Otherwise, not really.

Thanks Mikufag. You're a swell guy.

People remember her as one of the better girls in the show she's from, but the series isn't really brought up much outside of a certain tripfag's obsession with his waifu.
I've drawn pictures of my waifu every so often. And yes, she can handle performing and has sung in front of a large crowd.

She'd try to hide it to not trouble anybody.

She uses a dyson fan to deal with hot weather and is a lazy type at the pool, but she would never refuse to do something fun with more or one of her friends. I'd also get her strawberry or blueberry cheesecake flavor ice cream.

We'd talk about what happened at work, anime that are currently airing, funny stuff that we found particularly funny or noteworthy, and finally just talking about how much we love each other.

>Supposing the unthinkable happens and your special one is hurt pretty bad. (fracture, broken bone, etc) How would they react? Would they overreact to the pain? Would they stubbornly push through it?
She'd try really hard to hide her pain so that no one needs to worry about her health. I'm not sure if this is a quality or not, but I just want to be close to her whenever she's feeling any kind of pain, and knowing she'll try her best to hide it concerns me vigorously.

Do you have any habits or vices that you're loved one would disapprove of? Are you working on it or trying to hide it?
I don't think I have habits or vices that'd cause some kind of disapproval form her, luckily.
>Have you ever done something and felt guilt or regret because of them? How did you redeem yourself? Have you ever punished yourself for letting them down?
Nope
>Have you changed your behavior or otherwise bettered yourself for their sake in any way?
Absolutely! Not only am I more pacient now, I've learned to try and be more positive about mostly everything. My waifu made me a better man.
I dedicate myself to music classes because I want to play for her, I eat more healthily now, I (will) exercise to last longer by her side. I try my best in every aspect now, so I can dedicate my success to her. I'm scared this is not enough, though.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to answer more questions, but either way I wish you all the best possible day ever!

Claimed.

No, I can't afford it. I'm the guy that's rated it 5/5 in every field on Hobby Search, though.

fuck you

Shame - I'm actually quite surprised I could preorder her, I figured her and Nono would sell out super quickly because of Diebuster being great and remembered fondly.

Still some time before she releases, maybe you'll be able to get her by then.

MORE

Definitely.
I want to do a lot of things to her butt.
I want her to sit on my face.

Fuck off back to your cancerous claim thread.

>You and you're waifu have been chosen to produce any anime of your choice! What kind of show would it be? Who would animate it? W
Something music themed, then I'd pitch the idea of it being a supernatural show, and said supernatural elements would be influenced by music. By Kyoani of course.

>Is she well recognized
Yes, and she does have a following. I'm glad that others love her as I do myself.

Yes, and she has before.
She's absolutely stellar at playing guitar and keeping me in line.

She'd complain quite a lot, and demand that I pamper her while she is recovering.

She'd not like the fact that I stay inside all day everyday. I'm working on it, but there isn't really anything interesting to me outside

She's pretty stubborn about powering through things. She wears light clothes, and would most likely be found sitting in front of a fan, lazing around

I'd say lazy river, but I'd be the one pulling her around to all the crazy slides, and I'm sure she'd enjoy it too. It would be an all day thing.

Chocolate, because she tans easy, prompting her to react to my teasing.

We don't generally talk about big stuff like philosophy or religion, but we would chat mostly about neighbors, destinations, or goals.

Entertainment stores in general. I have a love for visual entertainment, and she would like to check the music side of things.

I want to be her dog.

Hey, do you have that picture where she's holding a piece of paper that says something like "people who spend time together are friends"? I was looking for it but couldn't find it.

Also thinking about watching this. I guess I don't have to ask you if she's best girl because she just seems like it.

We can see you're not a new IP, you know.

We don't have much knowledge in anime, but a sci-fi one would be interesting.

Fuuka in a Kimono!

>Is she well recognized and have large fanbase?
A lot of people know her, but not many like her, i've only met two other people that seem to have respect for her.
>How do you feel about your waifu popularity and fanbase?
Small, and the amount of negative stuff said about her is sometimes bigger than the good, but i'm fixing that bit by bit.
>Have you ever wrote love letters or poems to your waifu?
Letters, poems, fics, lots of stuff
>Maybe some other kind of art, like drawing or music?
I can't draw, but i'm learning to compose.
If she had to for the sake of others, yes
>Has she ever performed like that?
Nope, she's more used to the back stage
Her abillity, dilligence and strong dedication to bring aid to everyone that needs

She would try her best to smile for me and tell me she's fine, i still would take care of her in any way she needs.

I am prone to anger if i see Fuuka being talked about or portrayed improperly or disrespectfully.
I have done her wrong once, and i redeemed myself by practicing self-discipline, becoming stronger in will, i will never do that to her again.

>How does you're waifu handle the hot weather?
She seems unfazed by it
She usually uses turtlenecks, so i guess she isn't fond of light clothes
>Water park trip with waifu!
She can go to both.
Sure
Before the sun starts to set
>You decide to grab some Ice Cream after - and you're waifu wants you to pick them something that reminds you of them. Which type do you get them?
Cookies and cream.

Science, tech, some cultural stuff.

The electronics stores.

Does your loved one know how to operate a computer?

Someone could've posted reponses and then eventually posted their waifu.

>tfw wanna hang out with anons and their waifus

Thanks Koborifriend

She's very popular as she's from a popular franchise. It's really a double-edged sword, the popularity means she gets nice fanart and merch, but it also means there's a lot of idiots out there who latch onto her or draw lewds of her.

I might try writing about her sometime. I'm planning on making my own waifu.pl or her soon though.

Stage fright is actually one of her rare weaknesses. She tried to star in a play once, and she was all confident in her abilities, up until she had to perform it in front of a live audience, in which she completely froze. It was a quite and funny side to her that I don't get to see often.

She is a brilliant swordsmanship.

>spoiler
Th-thanks. You too, Mikubro!

My waifu gets injured a lot in the manga. She's pretty much used to a lot of pain now, but still it hurts me to see her get hurt and it just makes me want to tend to her wounds, and pat her on the head.

Maybe my laziness but I've been trying to improve that since I met her.

I always try and better myself in anyway I can. Mostly by working out and studying hard.

I buy a lot of her merch, and I try to increase the amount of nice fanart she gets. For our anniversaries, I make sure to do something especially for her. I can't stop thinking about how much I love her.

I want to know so much more about her. What's her favourite colour? What kind of music does she like? When's her birthday? What's her height? I keep wishing for a data book to be released about her with this kind of information.

End your life

No need for such negative feelings, user. Try to be more positive about things and your health will improve. I hope you have a nice day.

>You and you're waifu have been chosen to produce any anime of your choice! What kind of show would it be? Who would animate it?
I think we'd both like some kind of over the top dramatic historical setting. Oooh maybe an anime adaptation of the Aenied? That would be great but fail spectacularly on the market.
>Would you adapt your love story in the anime?
That's waaaay too embarassing.

She's well recognized. I'm not sure how large her fanbase is, but it's not small in Japan. As it should be, even plebs can recognize her greatness.

I'm a writefag so I often use her as inspiration. I plan on writing a poem for her today, actually. Art is the best way of expressing love.

She loves performing for audiences so much she's even barred the doors to keep them from leaving. :^)

I'm sure if I were to ask her it would be her musical talent. But I think it's her ability to defend and help others. She's a fantastic leader.

Sorry, I thought I had it, but it turns out that I never saved it.
Can anyone else help a brother out?

Probably something light-hearted revolving around justice. Think something along the lines of Space Patrol Luluco but less goofy and more JUSTICE.
>Who would animate it?
Shaft. Since they animated her series.
Sure.

Missed this one, but I always enjoy art of her in modern clothes so I'll post anyway.

It's one of those things that you see and like, but don't actually save it. Then when you have a good moment to use it you realize you never saved it.

A "gritty" show revolving around corruption and violence in a slightly dystopian society. I've actually been sitting on that idea for years, though I'm not 100% sure if Crona would be on board with it. Not sure who I'd want to animate it, either. I think we'd make a few cameos, sure. Every series needs a token gay couple, anyway :^)

-Yes, unfortunately. They're pretty much the most disgusting bunch of people you could imagine. I'm not just saying that to seem callous or whatever, either.
-Yes, everything but music. Hopefully I'll be able to lrn2guitar someday so I can do that too.
-No, I doubt that. The few times he's been in front of large groups didn't go well at all.
-Being an amazing and wonderful person in spite of his horrific background.
-Well shucks, I dunno about that. But thanks, you too.

He's actually been in that situation, far too many times. He definitely pushes right through it.

-I have a bad temper sometimes, and I also tend to flipflop with my emotions a lot. Given the reasons, I think he'd understand.
-I feel guilty if/when I throw food away. Again, I think he'd understand, given >health problems, but it still eats at me because of the starvation he had to endure as a child. It feels like a really careless thing to do, considering that.
-Among other things, I took on honors work in college so I could genuinely do something significant purely for him.

Anything and everything.

Thank you kindly! Everyone waifu is beautiful!

>What kind of show would it be?
Romance.
>Who would animate it?
Bones.
Would you adapt your love story in the anime?
Nah.

>Would you let anyone satisfy your waifu to make her happy if you can't satisfy her?
Nope. That'll never happen, I'll always satisfy Nakamura.

>Is she well recognized and have large fanbase or you are one of few people who remember her?

How do you feel about your waifu popularity and fanbase?
Alright.

>Have you ever wrote love letters or poems to your waifu?
Poetry. The kind that made me writhe and want to suicide after, the embarrassing kind of sentiment.
>Maybe some other kind of art, like drawing or music?
Art.
Maybe.
>Has she ever performed like that?
Yes. The one incident were quite infamous.
Creativity.
Always.

>Supposing the unthinkable happens and your special one is hurt pretty bad. (fracture, broken bone, etc) How would they react?
Likely say "user-kun, aren't you aware of the idiom to lick each other wounds? Lick mine."
>Would they overreact to the pain?
No.
>Would they stubbornly push through it?
Yes.

Normalcy.
>Are you working on it or trying to hide it?
Sure.
>Have you ever done something and felt guilt or regret because of them?
Never.
>How did you redeem yourself?
Reveling in my lewdness.
>Have you ever punished yourself for letting them down?

Became the voice of reason can apply.
Shown her the otherside.

Probably a slice of life in some medieval period, since she seems to like that genre.

>Recognizable
I guess in the general public she's not well known. But those who have known her will recognize her clothes or general aesthetic almost immediately.
>Stage
She wouldn't willingly draw that much attention to herself.
>Talent
Her ability to adapt, and just accept the things the way they are.

She'd try to set the wound as best she could, all the while gritting her teeth and downplaying the pain. That said, she'd be squeezing my hand pretty hard.

>Vices
I tend to sleep a lot, which goes against her very active and strict routine. She helps quite a bit in fixing it.

>Hot weather
She takes off her duster and wears a vest, if it's really hot she just wears the white button-up shirt beneath.
>Water
She loves dipping her toes in quiet, freshwater brooks. And I'd absolutely go on a water slide with her.
>Leave
As always, she'd try to leave and be back at the hotel room by sundown.

Your waifu had a nightmare and jumped out of bed, how do you comfort them/coax them back to bed?

How much work does your waifu put into her appearance? When you're cuddling, how's her hair smell?

What kind of PDA does your waifu like the most?

When you're feeling down, how does your waifu try to cheer you up?

>Would you adapt your love story in the anime?
I wouldn't want to make an anime out of our story.

Some times I wish she has a smaller fanbase, but I mostly ignore the Vocaloid fanbase.
I suck at writing. And I suck at drawing and music.
yes, yes all the time.
Singing.

Ohayou Lukabro.

The fact that I get nothing done. But I'll change that, tomorrow.
no
maybe

>80 posts, 40ips

Why can't mods do their jobs? These generals always get necrobumped by /ghost/. They try ao hard.

You realise people can make multiple posts, right?

>Does your loved one know how to operate a computer?
>Lucky_Star_at_her_computer.jpg
I imagine that unlike Fuuka, I'd probably have to build her a powerful machine though. I know PC gaming isn't big over in Japan, though she's already got a machine, it's probably 'just enough'. She certainly knows what she's doing with them, though. I want to tickle her while she plays a scary game in VR.

>Your waifu had a nightmare and jumped out of bed, how do you comfort them/coax them back to bed?
By being the biggest big spoon that could wrap around her. The size difference makes it work.

>How much work does your waifu put into her appearance?
Not a whole lot, unless the situation particularly calls for it. Since I like messy hair and a more natural appearance in terms of makeup, it's fine with me.
If she's cosplaying something though, she'll put a significant amount into it.

>When you're cuddling, how's her hair smell?
I don't think I really even need to answer this.

>What kind of PDA does your waifu like the most?
Hugs from behind. Can be pretty natural in a lot of situations, is cute and lets me play with her hair a little.
Ahoge is a bit poke-in-the-facey though.

>When you're feeling down, how does your waifu try to cheer you up?
Hug on the sofa, and watch anime while eating pizza. Alternatively, taking a bubblebath together while VSing on a handheld game with them inside a ziplock bag. Other 'things'.

She has clothes for every condition.
Both. Depends on her mood what she wans't to do first.
Why not?
She is not a big fan of water parks, she would most likely prefer to go early.
Strawberry maybe. Or some of the more uncommon ones that aren't sold everywhere.

>What do you like to talk about with her? Tell me about your conversation topics.
Every day stuff.

That picture makes my heart go doki doki.

>A new shopping mall opened nearby, what is the very first shop you visit together?
Why would you ever go to such a place.

See on the off-chance that there's a good music store. Otherwise, we just bum around and window shop until we see something interesting.

Probably better than me. Then again, I'm more into hardware, while she's into software.

-Spooning and chatting seems to be a viable option.
-Quite a bit, though not to obsessive degrees.
-The secret, subtle kind.
-Cuddles and an open ear.

Ohayou, friend

My life is already a bad imitation of a shitty SoL anime. An adaptation of that would be incredibly depressing, especially the beginning.

She's pretty much the face of her series. Whenever there's new merch it's typically either her or Akeno, she's one of Yoko Hikasa's consistent roles given how many seasons there are on top of how much extra material there is to voice (the few games, mobage, yomecolle, etc). Don't really like the popularity and definitely don't like the fanbase but not like I can do anything about it other than not interact with them at all.

She has a higher pain threshold because she's a Devil so it would have to be something incredibly painful or physically traumatic. She's likely to try and push through it if she feels like she has to get something done or that the situation relies on her.

I spent a weekend wasting my time re-rolling my starting unit just to give up by morning and decide to buy an account with that unit instead. I don't think she'd appreciate my wasting so much time even if it was for a game I'm now enjoying. On a more serious note I tend to get really down on myself and depressed. She hates to see people making themselves suffer so if I ever got like that I'd probably just put on a smile and pretend everything's fine.

Do you do anything special for your anniversary?

>Why would you ever go to such a place.
Retailer exclusives, of course.

>Your waifu had a nightmare and jumped out of bed, how do you comfort them/coax them back to bed?
Light cuddling.
>How much work does your waifu put into her appearance?
Normal for a girl I suppose.
When we are in an audience and I grab her hand
She cooks for me. She understands my mind can revolve around my stomach

I love Hibiki!

>mfw i just found out that the main mod on r/waifuism has the same waifu as me
He doesn't even seem like an awful guy but fuck, I don't want to have anything to do with leddit, and especially not that part of it. Guess I'll just have to ignore it extra hard.

Sorry to hear that

Only at user level.

Hug her, stroke her hair and tell her it was just a dream.
>How much work does your waifu put into her appearance? When you're cuddling, how's her hair smell?
She just does the regular, nothing fancy, but even so i am sure ayano gvies her beauty tips, so i'd say her hair would smell like chocolate shampoo.
Hugs, she loves them.
Give me a specch on how should i never give up

How do you feel about your waifu's canon love interest in her series?

He/She's pretty much a self-insert silent protagonist so I don't mind them.

It can be kind of shitty to have someone that you dislike or is associated with something you dislike have the same waifu as you, but remember it's about your relationship with them and not what anyone else says or does.

I say nothing and she blames me.

She doesn't have one, as much as the adaptation would like to imply it.