JAPANZAI IS DEAD

No more, Youkai Shoujo nor Gun x Clover anymore
facebook
.com/Japanzai/photos/a.340866112699404.79958.340798449372837/976929319093077/?type=3&theater

Other urls found in this thread:

zenyon.jp/lib/viewer.php?id=309
mangaupdates.com/groups.html?id=4338
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What

The group scanlating Youkai Shoujo

Will this ever get an anime?

So someone else will pick it up

I doubt that all of their projects will get picked up though.

I wouldn't remain optimistic, good groups have a back log. It might get picked up eventually, but we don't have as many we need.

Man, that sucks.

Finally. Hated these guys since they started handing shit over to CrunchyRoll.

Pretty big bummer. I really hope it gets picked up soon.

>tfw I get reminded of Aiki-S

No that's not okay.

Well shit.

Good

Well, only ones that mattered were those two and they're popular enough to get someone else. Hopefully

And nothing of value was lost

Seems like Kirei Cake is picking their stuff up

>Kirei Cake
aren't they really slow? caterpillar and arachnid are way behind, the latter is finished.

this is me giving a fuck.

>No more spider until someone picks it up

doggy best grill

I can pick it up, but I need a translator. Anyone interested?

i can help out but i need raws

Good user, thanks.

If you can, please contact me at Batoto I'm papo41. I'm a little busy atm, if you can contact me I'll send you the raws over there.

Let it Go Scans picked it up, if reddit can be trusted.

I want a pet dog girl so bad.

This would never have happened if they had used Daiz' filename format.

Yeah, now they were crushed by Daiz' rage. Someone should update the list.

Are we ever getting new chapters of this?

Is this some kind of fad? Why post a link instead of an actual image?

I want yuri action dog vs cat girl.

>No more, Youkai Shoujo nor Gun x Clover anymore
Well that sucks, I really liked both these manga, plus Japanzai scans/scanned most of the echhi manga I've read.

No Emanon for whenever it actually comes out, either.

So you still want to do this?

Thank god, worst scanlation group I've seen in a while.
What they did with Btooom was unacceptable by any standards.

Good riddance. They were a shitty group anyways

Fuck, no more Uwa-koi

there's literally only 6 chapters left

Oh no. So sad. Fuck them. Fuck them and their shitty garbage watermarks from the old days.

>ps: you asked for our authorization to pick up a project? It's a free for all now. GO!
Oh dear. How grateful of you. What was stopping was needing a pirate's permission.

Well this isn't good i-

>No more spider until someone picks it up.

>No more spider.

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Both are popular, they'll be done by someone.

Yeah but it's another delay of doom.

Fuck off back to facebook with your e-celeb bullshit, neck yourself.

Try not to cut yourself on that edge user the janitors will end up having to clean up the blood and they don't get paid.

I've tought they were dead since like 3 years ago.

Nah, another scan already picked it up. But I have another proyect where I need a TL, It's called "Cigarholic",
zenyon.jp/lib/viewer.php?id=309
if you are interested please write me at Batoto, if not, ignore this. Thanks anyway.

>Just started reading Youkai Shoujo

Ill consider it. Ill let you know

I'm glad someone else still remembers this. It sucks several series I like are getting at least temporarily dropped, but seriously, fuck Japanzai. Good riddance.

Good riddance.

>facebook
Somebody post a picture plus japanzai are faggots I still remember those watermark shit they used to do.

mods deleted it

What were their projects again besides Yokai Shojo and GxC?

Damn youkai shoujo is one of the best faps and force once main girl is not shit.
Only bad part about her is how she sometimes wants MCs dick and the next time she is embarassed or does not want to be seen.
Awfully similar to Omamori Himari, cat could also never decide if she wanted direct dockings infront of everyone or react embarassed sometime into the story.

mangaupdates.com/groups.html?id=4338
Doesn't seem like all that much else that actually matters

Since there are already people who want to pick up Youkai Shoujo then it's not a big deal at all

I hope someone will pick up Yugami-kun. Fun underrated series that should get an anime adaption imo.

I guess Youkai Shoujo was the only one I'm reading from them so yeah. Nothing much else.

They seem to be all over the place. Rape Island, for example, is generally pretty close to the raws.

Really stopped giving a shit once they stopped calling themselves blackwing scans

At the glacial pace they were going with youkai shoujo i was gonna turn a wizard before they caught up, so might as well let it die or have it picked by some more dedicated group.

>fagbook translators
Who the fuck cares?

Monsuga was their last good manga anyway.

I was still reading Gun x Clover too, but it had gone way down hill lately.

>i can do it but I need a translator

Isn't that the same as not being able to do it? No TL means nothing to edit, typeset, clean, etc or whatever else that goes into scanlating.

>Japanzai
Best known for high-tier scanlator drama bullshit and watermarking even harder than fucking A-Team.

>wow it's fucking nothing
Those faggots have been picking up 10+ projects only to stall or drop them after 2-3 chapters anyway. Of the few projects they finished, they tend to be shitty battle harem types.

I think he means "can" as in "I am available to work on it".

While we're on the topic of scanlator tragedies can we talk about how pic related got dropped because of translator issues

It feels Kill la Kill-ish, how come nobody's wanted to do anything with this yet when there are four volumes already

maybe if you dumped it we can get an idea what the fuck its about

Alright, if you say so

Why are they kill?

Japanzai was pretty much the worst group for a while and that of course meant they had to pick up everything. Glad to see them go.

no raws

Go back to the depths faggot, it's bad enough to see your shit series during the weekend.

This is why I learned Japanese. I'm strong, independent gaijin.

>no more Youkai Shoujo

Well shit.