Yellow boy got a question to those white ppl who lives in so called "multicultural" society))))) I'll be straight...

Yellow boy got a question to those white ppl who lives in so called "multicultural" society))))) I'll be straight. Do you guys ever felt they're(colored ppl) same human just like you guys but kinda lower grade of human being? I'm expecting 500% honest answer. Thank you!

lace wa now!!!

Is it true that you Koreans eat dogs?

I wish that I could be as ignorant of the horrors of multicultural society as you gooks are. I'm glad that that a country as based as China regarding (((multiculturalism))) will surpass America instead of retarded Federal EU, India or Nigeria.

Why does every gook type like they're twelve

I cannot say it's not true. But it's old ppl's savage traditional and now except some of old fgts, everyone hates to eat dog

no, i see shit skins as less than human. i don't interact with them.

They are not the same and only people who watch TV and movies and consider that to be the basis for their moral reality think of them as equals.

There are different breeds of people the same as there are different breeds of horses, dogs, cats, cows, pigs, etc.

P.S. In the future when white people have been virtually exterminated don't EVER believe the Jews or you will end up like us.

No, my ching chong friendo, the mayority of us have our own kind of racial scum, example:
For Americans = Niggers
For Spaniards = Moors
For Swedish = Swedish
For Chilean = Haitian
For Chinese = Japanese
For North Koreas = Those fags who eat every day
For White Afrikaans = Niggers

Etc, what is it for you, Korean?

it depends on where/how they are raised, if they live in a place where the majority of the population is white they tend to be fine, but if they grow up in a predominately black area they turn into animals.

What is that stance trying to convey?

Everyone hates thug niggers and dirty Mexicans BECAUSE THEYRE STUPID SUBHUMAN FILTH

>what is it for you, Korean?
i'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess Norks

no they're pretty cool actually. about as cool as the white folks here anyway.

Blacks are adult children, with all the good and bad that entails. They're human. Whites shouldn't coddle them, and should be wary of them. Alas, whites do coddle them.
Browns are a mixed bag, but they tend to be more pragmatic and aggressive than whites. They're also human. Whites shouldn't romanticize them, but whites do.
People should just stick to their own kind. Racial diversity + close proximity = war

I used to, but no. They aren't people.

Why did your people build on the culture an independent island nation created instead some aborigine tradition?
You're a retard just like my Puerto Rican boss whom I have a lot of respect for.

Niggers are lower than apes.

Not anymore. And never again. I refuse to live near shitskins
>Do you guys ever felt they're(colored ppl) same human just like you guys but kinda lower grade of human being
I don't just feel, i KNOW through firsthand experience they are a lesser breed

Whites, Asians and some Natives are equals
everyone else is not
doesn't mean it's okay to blindly hate them though

>colored
Koreans spell it coloured white guy on vacation.
>t. korean

YES.

I wish other races weren't such shit. The only reason I'm a White racist is most other races are backward and inferior by their own choice.

I consider most blacks lower grade
Some of the, were pretty cringy and socially retarded.
I still have met a couple of cool blacks, But the whites arent that hot either ( most them are immigrants so...)
The philipinos were a little wierd but they had nice grades
The asians who werent philipino had mostly excellent grade but socially retarded (couple exeptions obviously)
But by far, the arabs were the most savage.
But every ethnicity keeps to their own groups
I was one who kept going from group to group because I used to be an outcast.
but even at that its pretty meh. It WAS only highschool though.
(im an iranian immigrant btw)

>For Swedish = Swedish
FUCKING RACIST SWEDES!!!

lol, you don't know niggers.
Also, quit eating dogs, faggot. That's for subhumans.

>same human just like you guys but kinda lower grade of human being?

No. We are divided by class, ethics, upbringing. Not by race.

There are plenty of trashy white people I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

There are plenty of mexicans and blacks I respect and trust.

Every race has it's own garbage, if you really think yours is the chosen one free from all dregs of society then you should really venture out from that little bubble mom and dad made for you.