Idols and shit.

Deconstruction of Eva.

I'd say this is the Evangelion of idol shows

WILL THEY GET BACK TOGETHER?

The opening is my favourite this season

ASTEROID IS BACK
I AM GETTING WORRIED THERE

One day it will happen for real.
I thought WUG would go through with it, but they pussied out.

Mirai best

Here is a computer simulation of them not getting back together

Best opening this season

It was nice to see them re-use the actually good asteroid animation.
I mean it probably did take up 95% of the budget.

>480
>jpg

Why must you hate the Crane Girls?

Worst girl at it again

>Autism

Best girl saves the day.

answer the question

Mediocre girl only cares about her family.

Did you watch miyakawa-ke no kuufuku? It was only one or two years ago. Once we got 198p and jokingly wondered if the trend would continue to one single pixel. Even the subs had a better resolution. When you got through that even 480p seems decent.

I missed them so much.

Holy shit, I completely forgot about that show. I never picked it up because of the shitty rips.
Time to watch the BD release. Thank you.

>Did you watch Miyakawa-ke no kuufuku

yes

That shot looks cool until you look at the crane game on the left.

It's like a metaphor for anime: it looks cool until you look at the details and/or watched enough to know the cliches.

The scene that took all of the budget returns

This show truly is a masterpiece.

The recycled asteroid animation is a commentary on the constant influx of LN-based battle harems into the industry.

Trivia of the week: guess who it be

a.pomf.cat/kghuyb.webm

Mirai in role #4

:>

>v

Why don't these crane arms have claws on them? There must be some serious top idol technique.

I wonder if japanese crane games use the same random number generation bullshit as western ones.

Do not adjust your TV set.

No Flash auto-tweening for Asuka. This is legit sakuga hair.

Just hangin' out ho.

>Each time you three learn a new skill, the authorities have confirmed that several asteroids change course. My task is to gather people who give off special waves that link with space, and train them to save the Earth. The size of your desire to become idols, and the purity of your hearts... You have both of those things together, which is why you can save the Earth.

How many episodes do you think this will have?

SHADDUP
IT'S PERFECTLY LOGICAL

But who was gorilla?

Footage of Asuka giving off special waves.

anyone else watching Onigiri?

Kyotoma studio seems very proud of Tokiko. Maybe she'll become less irrelevant at some point.

I've been waiting for Kaitou but it seems hopeless.

>5 episodes behind

yeah, it's hopeless.

>she see's your dick

Good episode

I asked him every time he released an episode "Why are you doing this to yourself?"

I think he's got the hint now.

why are you such a shit?

Because this show is shit.

I disagree

The AOTS nobody's watching.

Somehow the seriousness of this episode was actually funnier than most of the actual comedy bits. I especially like how everyone just accepts that a bunch of girls playing crane games stopping asteroids is a completely logical thing.

I'm watching

It started out pretty shit, but it moved up to one of the best comedies of the season.

That right? I have literally no idea what episodes I've watched and which I haven't and I can hardly remember any of them. I'll probably grab a batch next season to make sure I watched it all.

Picked up.

What's the best aspect of this show, the story or the visual direction?

that's a tough question

Why i'm still watching this?
Poor onee-san best girl.

I think I'll just start talking about Onigiri in the Crane Game Girls threads, I've yet to see an Onigiri thread hit 30 posts.

>30
Still better than not even getting a thread like Wagamama.

that is the curse of most short anime

Wagamama has gotten a few. It's just an underwhelming show without much to talk about.

I made a thread once and got a few posts.
Maybe I'll try making another next Monday.

This show probably wouldn't have any threads if JK-Meshi survivors hadn't migrated. I haven't noticed any thread exceed 20 IPs after the first episode but those of us who remain are as loyal as they come.

I wish this show could get some decent fanart.

At least we have the character designer's older images.

>character designer's older images.

post them all please

>JK-Meshi survivors

hey it wasn't that bad

pixiv.net/member.php?id=1585349

Found her Pixiv. No CGG art even there.

maybe when the anime finishes

A lot of her art had the same basic character designs, but yeah, nothing officially of CGG.

>post them all
kind of a tall order buddy

don't know why but I did a little double take at the face on the right.

I'm really enjoying this show. The characters are very cute.

Skeleton Kamikui best girl

These go way past "similar" to just being the exact same character designs except with monochrome colors. At least they're cute.

Also, this episode was banana, but hilarious. I was hoping the gorilla would finally reveal that she's the woman, but she actually didn't break character despite two of the girls running off. It's both sad and hilarious, unless this talking gorilla actually exists.

There was a Lupin episode where three villains actually dressed up like gorillas while stealing stuff. I was hoping that actual fucking gorillas were stealing stuff in a regular albeit theatrical world such as Lupin's, but eventually it's revealed they're just people in gorilla suits.

I'm truly hoping this gorilla really is a gorilla and not just the lady in charge of them. The JK Meshi girls showing up would also be funny.

Best girl.