I just finished berserk anime. I want to ask: is the manga extreamly good as the anime? Is the manga still on going?

I just finished berserk anime. I want to ask: is the manga extreamly good as the anime? Is the manga still on going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2YzHTt2Pns4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not sure how good it is but as far as I know its still going.

They just got off the boat, after years of being on the boat, and it's on hiatus again. Kill me.

It's bad after Golden age.

You have retarded casca who is useless as shit and then a bunch of kids following guts.

its supposed to be back some time around summer, calm down. any wait less than a year between chapters for this shit is nothing to complain about.

its good but not as good as the golden age. definitely worth the read though, the anime that's coming out in july is probably not gonna be as good as the 90's series

>not as good as the golden age
Both Lost Children and Falcon of the Millennium Empire arcs are better than Golden Age. Heck, even Black Swordsman arc is.

>Is the manga still on going?
Depends on your definition of "ongoing".

I wish i knew user, i wish i knew.

Manga is definitely better than anime. It's four times as long as what's been animated. It's not going to finish for another 20 years.

I'm pretty sure he won't be doing it for another 20 years. It'll either finish before that or not at all.

that fucking picture still makes me laugh every time

also berserk's manga is astronomically better than any animated version of it, and may be the best manga of all time
it's starting to get a little worse now tho ;_;

I don't want to believe it either, but I think it's hard to deny that Miura is obviously just dicking around at this point. I'm tempted to just write my own head canon ending at this point, since it took 20+ years to get to here and that was when he had a fucking schedule. Face it: Berserk will never have a proper ending. Our only hope is that the new anime will reignite interest in Berserk, but what with the recent hate for edge I doubt it'll happen.

>recent
You sure mate?

to be fair guts makes everyone look like there kids

I don't get Berserker fans, especially anime only ones.
Miura is an hack that stole everything Nagai has ever written, but people treat him like the second coming of Jesus Christ Himself.
Not only that, but the manga art, while good on a technical level, is so busy that you get tired of looking at it in the span of a few chapters. You can't cram every detail in a page and call it good art, that not how being a comic artist works.

>so busy that you get tired of looking at it in the span of a few chapters
Only in the middle half of Conviction arc. Everything else - 10 hour reading sessions.

>what if they ruin into the pirate
They killed the sea god so the pirate's dead, was this made before sea god?

>Berserker

Did he just say making fuck?

Probably.

he dodged a bullet to be honest. that bitch has issues.

> is the manga extreamly good as the anime?
The anime is OK, but the manga is so ridiculously better and I would say absolutely superior in every aspect save for 1, and that's not having Susumu Hirasawa's music playing while you read it.

Yes, but you get to join the rest of us in constantly waiting forever for the next chapter. I would say the chances of dying before he finishes are higher than they should be.

>Is too detailed
What kind of bait is this?. I bet a troll is behind it!.

youtube.com/watch?v=2YzHTt2Pns4

>"Which one of you is goku?"

>and that's not having Susumu Hirasawa's music playing while you read it.
Talk for yourself

It's extremely good but drops in quality after tower of conviction and has been dropping in quality ever since.

But whenever something revolves around Guts, it gets good again,