How does it feel knowing that FBI is more than likely going to visit so many of you on here now that Trump has allowed...

How does it feel knowing that FBI is more than likely going to visit so many of you on here now that Trump has allowed surveillance of here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0
youtube.com/watch?v=4VJ7zPoCyCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's alright. I'm so lonely.

pol is where all the intelligence people of the world go on coffee break to shitpost at each other.

the fbi followed me in 2015 and im pretty sure they got bored and left

Good luck! I'm behind 12 proxies and using a tor browser on a Commadore 64 running Linux.

Do they have any files on my past life as an NKVD offcier?

FBI's and LEO's been here for years. Who do you think makes all those nigger hate threads.

FBI anons, do you like coffee or tea? I don't want to be a poor host.

>being this fucking retarded
The FBI doesn't have the resources to follow thousands of autists around. They'll just be snooping on everything you do online to make sure you aren't planning some autistic virgin attack

This.

The news isn't fake it's just 2000 and late

I'm cool so long as I don't run into any glow in the dark CIA niggers

I honestly think prison is filled with more interesting people than modern society. I'd get better conversations in the interrogation room at least.

PC is BORING

They should watch out, don't make me go to the blunt, plastic knife draw.
(Jokes, but come higher I need a new buddy).

>implying I haven't already been visited

I'd actually be curious to see which posts they've singled out

lowkey i would become fbi and help the system, as long as I get the agent smith look.

>Trump has allowed surveillance of here

Everybody knows moot started working with the feds years ago, newfag.

You have to be extremely new if you think people haven't been surveilling Sup Forums for a long time.

this
if you aren't on a list already, you're worthless
also, it's your duty to lead a boring life so that anyone observing you wants to kill themselves

Friedmans Buisness Interests need to be Timothy Mc Veinth again, deep state gestapo needs to be drained, but trump swamps them. Kill yourself trumpists. KILL YOURSELF.

>mfw FBI becomes redpilled

buckle up

coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon

I like the FBI they are smart and frendly the question is what Are you afraid of

>implying they already aren't
youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0

can we get FBI meme flags

>u r chargd wit raciss memes
>how do u plea
this will be reality in 2020

>Dad is actually in the FBI
Don't worry boys I know all the cheatcodes

>he thinks the FBI was waiting for Trump's go ahead to begin surveilling Sup Forums

Vicki Weaver was murdered, Tim McVeigh's actions were justified! Are they preparing the search warrants for me now?

they are busy people but if someone on here fits a visit they should get one, some of the murderers who have bragged about their killings on this site among other acts of indecency

>Tim McVeigh's actions were justified!
killing children for the government isn't justice in any way

weather this guy does it or terrorists or our military do it

Im literally under investigation by the fbi for over 6 months now for making "terrorist threats".
I was stuttering in the interrogation room for 2 hours " i-im just a troll, i wasnt serious".

Fbi user busting my balls:
"I DONT BELIEVE YOU"

I sit there in silence. Then spend the next 2 days in jail over an internet comment about a mosque.
Thanks trump.

Pics or it didn't happen

>Then spend the next 2 days in jail over an internet comment about a mosque.

meanwhile that mosque is probably selling drugs, who fucking sells drugs in a church? depraved scumbags

when it comes to mosques you were always trying to verify if allegations of narcotics trafficking were accurate

I wish this were true. That would be awesome.

If a cop or FBI comes to any of your houses you should shoot and kill them on the spot. They have no right to get pissed at you for writing cuss words on a anime, lolicon, hentai, and politics board of peace, humor, and satire.

Happy to not be a burger

Good. I have some questions for them about their lax enforcement of espionage and treason among the DC establishment

doesn't police have better things to do instead watching a bunch of drunk virgins epeening on Sup Forums???

I want hot, big boobed MILF FBI agent to question me. And suck off my dick.

I'm armed, lubed and have a thing for people in police uniforms
Come at me nigga

At least we don't have hate speech laws pastafriend

I feel like the FBI was on Sup Forums within the first 100 posts

I didnt get a haircut before it happened, i literally had a choppy bowlcut when they took my picture. I threw it away lol. Pictures of what lol?

Yeah i dont criticize muslims anymore. Both agents were liberals, when they searched my room they asked "any manifestos in here?" Then they told me about some kid they arrested with a 1500 page manifesto to trump lol.

I had the scottish lion flag in my room.he walks in and goes "is that a german flag?"
Lol my youtube history consisted of edgy shooter tributes. And my troll google accounts were full of nazi shit and other garbage.
They dont know humor :(
I spent 2 hours explaining memes to them and kek. Literally the most memy shuit in my life

Being on "the list" is like a right of passage. If you're not on the list, you should just leave Sup Forums.

good, maybe they'll learn something.
THIS. I know for a fact, cuz they also IRL.
typically it's coffee, fyi.
LOL.
Fuckin' A right!
oooh, that sounds like fun.
FBI-tards don't know truth when it's being spit out at them by thier own interrigation equipment.

God damn

All these fucking newfags. The FBI's been here as long as anyone else.

Post the Trump edit.

>pol is where all the intelligence people of the world go on coffee break to shitpost at each other.
Basically true as fuck.

should've asked for a selfie

My chance to tell them about the Jews and the Queers, and our degenerate society, and just who they are working for, and about that kid down the street tagging our building, and about the Juggalo flash mobs.
Oh we have a lot to talk about.

I hope I get hired. I smoke weed though so they better let me keep smoking weed.

The president isn't interested in a Malaysian dollmakers discussion forum, user.

fake. you're scared enough to stop criticizing muslims but not enough to stop posting here? larper.

you have this place mixed up with lefty/pol/ and lying about it wont change reality.

If they do anything to my waifu I'm using lethal force to defend her

youtube.com/watch?v=4VJ7zPoCyCA

They're welcome to try. They'll get my answer at muzzle velocity.

It is, newfag. They were more candid when the site was less popular.

There was/is a MI6 agent who posts anime on /tor/

s-sauce?

anyone ever tried to make a strawpoll to ask how many from fbi there are over here

>a strawpoll to ask how many from fbi there are over here
>Sup Forums strawpols
>accurate

Legal personhood Morty. How many times do I gotta explain it?

Sup Forums bans people all the fucking time. By doing so they have relinquished any legal liability to individual posters, it becomes the liability of admins and mods. So They'd be investigated and should.

If you wanted to hold individuals accountable you'd have to spend a lot more money, a lot more documentation/surveillance, and you know... protect peoples rights. They'd have to make it illegal to ban, alter/delete posts, etc or else that'd just be a huge slander and harassment charge.

So either all of you as I'm sure you've been banned somewhere or another are entitled to a huge sum of money.
Or the only people who need to worry is asshole mods.

>That awkward feel when feds find out most of the nazi posters here aren't even white
>Most of the posters are nogunz kids

Don't know that feel.
Don't care.
Ain't nobody got time to be intimated into silence.

>works for fbi
image related

The hell did you say to the mosque?

t.schizo

im-FUCKING-plying the goverment has any interest in me shitposting and watching anime

I've been on a list since after 9/11 for sure. This was before I was redpilled on the petrodollar though. I was chatting w a friend and we were talking about how we should just use a neutron bomb on the entire middle east so we can still salvage and use the infrastructure already there. I gave no fucks then. I give no fucks now. I'm pretty sure the perverts already watch me masturbate anyways.

Who /intelanalyst/ here?

OY VEY GOYS THE OVENS ARE WARMING UP!

This. They're not going to waste their time chasing down some autistic shitposter talking about Jews.

Making threats and shit like that... yeah you may get into trouble.

nope, just a bunch of neets larping

>implying
Intelligence lives here pham

What did you do user?

ya

especially since it's probably a jew mormon or spic if it's FBI

>AMA

comey, hilldawg and lynch destroyed the fbi from within. Trump may as well roll them over into a more meaningful and effective organization.

I legit always assumed half the assholes here are feds with a good sense of humor.

Getting paid to shitpost must be awesome.

Check'd & kek'd

>be FBI agent
>work for ZOG
>only real criminals you've put behind bars are low ranking Italian mafia while Jewish Russian kosher nostra runs New York (thanks to best goyim Rudy Guliani)
>suckle on the endless flow of zog cash from the government teat
>need even more money so you literally aid and abet would be terrorists (your own patsies) and use them as an excuse to get more money
>find disenfranchised young neet on vietnamese basket weaving forum, convince him to join white power honeypot
>literally use Cass Sunstein tier cognitive infiltration oo radicalize the youth and weaponize the power of autistic male virginity
>use your own agents to utter death threats against Jews on your own honeypots
>take screencaps of said threats and use them as "proof" of donestic terrorism
>involved in blackmail rings

There are no good people in the FBI

>thinks this is Sup Forums

You're supposed to be 18 to post here, Caleb.

As if this whole fucking thing is not an open source thinktank anyway.

> Thread

Technically the FBI's always been here

wouldn't be the first time. I used to be into left wing politics and had the fbi visit me. ama

I'd unironically join the FBI, or some Government agency if it meant getting boatloads of money.

Britbongs will be the first to hear door knocks, it grieves me to say.
>I was gaining their confidence in order to infiltrate, officer.
>That's not my spoon. It's a friend's! I'm just holding it for him.

I told you guys this years ago.

>ATF keeps honeypotting /k/ and has low key shown up at a nugget fest but got ran off by some faggot landowners
>DEA is convinced /auto/ is some type of secret drug cartel message board and they always try to decipher random shit
>FBI just typically monitors Sup Forums and Sup Forums and sometimes /r9k/ but only after mass shootings and that type of shit
>NSA has successfully trolled the ATF multiple times by taking pics of the inside of their m4's and posting but also "unknowningly" either leaving the serial numbers in the photo or the exit data as well
>OSBI monitor the diy board because apparently theres a new way to make ultra compact meth labs and concealment is mythical

The place went to hell anyway. Maybe it will be fun again in a year or two.

Deliver us unto the concentration camps FBI.

>new way to make ultra compact meth labs
alright who has the link?

way ahead of you t. leftypol

You forgot about the CIA niggers who come onto Sup Forums to post their Blacked fetish.

Good thing the CIA niggers can't handle SHITTED