youtube.com/watch?v=P5-2-jD-42Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xVpzLLsWvC8
youtube.com/watch?v=239Ze1AlkKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poor man's Bakuon!!

NO

Poor man's K-On!!

Thinking man's K- On.

Maybe if they continued with the hype of the first episode rather then the series getting worse and worse.

Thinking man's Bakuon!!

Agreed. The best part was how they set up all the "hype" idiots with the first episode only to become a genuinely good show and not just a series of flashy set-pieces.

>OSTOTY
Fixed that for you.
And yes.

I genuinely liked it, but its hard to decide between NNB Repeat or this as AOTY 2015

this!

Not really. Had some great arcs, but other parts weren't nearly as good. Didn't really work that well as a whole.

How is the show really? I missed it that season because I was busy moving around and during the threads alot of people were shitting on the show. From the looks of it, it does has some nice animation.

Watch it and find out?

No matter how much you push this it will never be true.

It's like poetry isn't it? Hypefags are so fucking stupid. If a show doesn't have people screaming and explosions every 5 seconds they lose interest because of their goldfish-like brains.

Really bad. The art and music were okay though.

I will forever love Rolling Girls for providing us with cute girls singing Japanese punk rock, something amazing that i never knew i needed so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=ERHfSisg__o

It's really good. Some people don't understand what it was all about (even until now) and then end up bullshitting about "hype" or other random things that their squirrel attention spawn made them not pay attention.
Plus the OST was the second best last year.

Best two episodes OVA

Good to see that there are more people who think the same. It seems that Sup Forums is not all dead. At least yet.

People like you who measure Sup Forums's vital signs by a single post are the worst.
You are the ones killing Sup Forums and masturbating to its demise.

Pretty good, I like it.

I was saying quite the opposite, actually. Yet, you do the same as you were accusing me of, quite the irony. What are you besides a legitimate hypocrite or a silly mongrel since you can't comprehend what you read is beyond me. Maybe both.

>I was saying quite the opposite,
You lack reading comprehension.

>n-no you
Heh, classic. Now go away, manchild.

Listen, retard.
I never said you called Sup Forums dead. I said you "measure[d] Sup Forums's vital signs".
You lack reading comprehension.

The "masturbating about its demise bit" refers to the fact that you keep bringing it up.

Seriously, learn to read.

Yeah yeah kid, what are you even still doing here? Honestly, no one cares.

Nicely dodged.

I liked the specials.

Watch with the bluray/dvd version because it looks better

is bakuon that good?

If you can tolerate Suzuki being presented it a positive light.

Ninja slayer aired that year desu senpai

Nah, rolling girls is better.

Caffeine is dead, user.

Why does she wear the mask? 🤔

I became a fan of The Blue Hearts from this!

>Look mom, i'm shitposting~

youtube.com/watch?v=kSdSeq3gx6M

youtube.com/watch?v=OMOf67D3b8Q

damn this is good

Please use proper reaction images.

here's another

youtube.com/watch?v=VyvzChVaCzc

don't tell me what to do

Absolutely fucking not

Character design gone to waste

That was toldly waste of design and sakuga, and time, like Zvezda.

No matter how much this is posted, it won't make it true.

I want to fuck Chiaya-chan!

agreed, maybe after the ''metal'' phase.

Show is in top 10, fuck the iwantedklk2:first_ep_only.jpg posters.

please post more, the mass of the fermenting dregs was great.

DON'T DO LEWD THINGS TO THE ROLLING GIRLS!!!

I don't know why this show still gets so bullied. Apparently it's the prime of people going into a show expecting something, getting another completely different thing, and calling it shit because it didn't meet their expectations.
It was a great show and all arc conclusion episodes were amazing, not to mention that OST.

This.

Is it actually good?

Watch 4 episodes instead of 3 and you'll find out. Don't expect the show to be entirely like the first two either.

EP8 was honestly on pair with Hibike's Triangle Festival last year. Try checking it.

Will do. Why did it fly so under the radar? The art style seems nice.

>Why did it fly so under the radar?
It didn't.

ops meant to

You can see why in this same thread, Kill la Kill was still popular back then and most people picked this show up after seeing a similar kind of silly action in the first two episodes. When it became what it was supposed to be in first place (a calm show about girls traveling through Japan on motorbikes), people got angry because their expectations weren't met and decided to shit really hard on it.

seems like I have new songs to check out
thanks

I'm sort of running out of Japanese female-fronted punk bands so I'll just post great Japanese artists in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=1REICwWgSaE

youtube.com/watch?v=7y8jRkoUhJs

youtube.com/watch?v=P5-2-jD-42Q

youtube.com/watch?v=xVpzLLsWvC8

youtube.com/watch?v=239Ze1AlkKg

Another original show sunk by an overly complex and scatterbrained script. I don't even know what happened in the story. If they had kept it simple and focused it could have been a really good show.

Mixed bag to the extreme

>squirrel attention spawn

you should listen to kinoko teikoku
thank me later

This show - in 2 episode blocks - is like dessert for your imagination.