Ben Shapiro may have firmly disavowed racism last night, but that's because he's a white supremacist disguised as a Jew

Ben Shapiro may have firmly disavowed racism last night, but that's because he's a white supremacist disguised as a Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's also a nazi

he does seem to use his kike hat as a shield

>suspected white supremacist
Kek what kind of things do you have to do to earn the title "suspected white supremacist"

>TFW leftist rhetoric emboldens niggers to keep being retarded chimps in public

Black people are waking up to the truth that to be a Jew you have to be born a Jew. And only Blacks are born Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

Who is this retard? I see his autistic tweets all over this board.

He backed Cruz with his eyes wide open. There's something wrong with him alright, but he's no nazi, and his common sense approach to other matters is excellent. Is he Jewish? I haven't heard him talk about it or shill for Israel?

He's a troll. He would have been a more successful troll if he said Jews are white.

Hasn't been hiding shit. You guys are just retarded.

Tariq is almost correct. Ben is a jewish supremacist

lol wtf, they're claiming Shapiro is a white supremacist now!? srsly?!?

He's always shilling for Israel on his podcast

Tariq Nasheed is the kind of sleazy liar who makes you understand why people still get called niggers today.

Does this guy have a mental illness?

wow this guy finally said something based

Be white

Tariq "Holla at Allah" Nasheed, undercover agent of the Black Israelites, unmasking the fake Khazar Jews

>Ben is a jewish supremacist

Nothing worse than a hypocrite.

ahaha holy fuck this is literally the black israelite video over twitter

what a great timeline to be alive! both groups had better pray. it doesn't look good for either of them

what kind of jew listens to a jews podcast? oh a jew!

Disagree with Tariq Nasheed

We need to cause more of this and just sit back with popcorn as the left eats itself.

If Ben Shapiro is only a suspected white supremecist, then how is his rhetoric confirmed racist? Wouldn't his rhetoric also be suspected racist?

shouldn't Tyrone have a meet up with the jew rat bastard and discuss this face-to-face? ...preferably at the Synagogue

Tariq insults the Jew by calling him a white supremacist and insults white supremacists by calling a Jew one of them
...is this The Nigga Ubermensch?

The nerve of that schwartza ape

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

lol love how this guy always adds stink lines and flies to his drawings

Oh gosh, I could get comfy watching that

Tariq is too dumb to debate.

He's literally Hitler's 13th cousin by marriage

Recap:
>Black Supremacist calls Jewish Supremacist a White Supremacist
>Jewish Supremacist is stuck between being White or being Jew/fake Jew
>Black Supremacist believes the magic sky wizard will save him and his merry band of Kanglets from the Jewish Mafia with 100 M confirmed kills
>Black Supremacist/reel true original bona fite 100% genuwine Hebro Izzrelite thinks Twitter will shield him, unaware that Twitter is owned by the fake Jews/Jewish Supremacists
BONUS:
>both groups are incapable of doing anything for themselves except fuck up Whiteys world
>neither group can have this banter without creations from Whitey

did I miss anything?

clearly he's blind

I know he's a dumb race baiting nigger, but Ben Shaprio pretending to be Jewish Jesus Christ.

shieeeeeeeeeeeeet

he's (((black)))

Frankly I know twitter fights are pure autism but I want Ben to reply to this, it's just so fucking dumb.

>yfw You took the antifa meme seriously an now your confirmation bias is so fucked you start think the jews are nazis

>tar
>iq
I swear to god he is just being an ironic shit, nobody could possibly be this retarded.

this is gold
this is EXACTLY how you do it

inb4
>Shapiro proves his AshkeNAZI roots through DNA, and Whitey finally gets to see the magic sequence that opens the door to dual-citizenry to that most magical, holiest of holy GPS locations in the M.E.
how many advantages does one homegoy need on a single-timeline?

the real pottery is that you don't even have to do anything to cause it

being dumb as bricks actually works in his favor though. it makes his trolling way more infuriating.

I honestly can't tell if he's just a con man or really brain washed that much with his KANGZ shit.

It's no debate, the man is a fucking moron.

Which of course begs the question: is he really trolling if he's actually retarded?

>The only religion you believe in is deflection, victimhood, and being a child
the ironings

Tyrone will find out very soon that:
>to learn who controls you, learn about those whom cannot be criticized.
Protip: they ain't White and it's far too late for apologies

Lmao it's always funny seeing the left use their tactics on each other. Notice how neither of them go on the defensive

now, imagine (((Barkin))) meeting Tyrone face-to-face

there's no irony. the jews is the only adult in this world. there's no difference between any goyim.

He always says "suspected" white supremacist, probably just to cover his ass if someone tries to sue him.

they all do that. in fact that's pretty much why Jews are Jews, because they know they can get away with anything by saying "oy vey, the 6 gorillion". that shit's getting kinda played-out though.

dumbasses who just know how to call people racist have no idea what to do when people called one themselves. fucking hate victim complex minorities. cancerous faggots

WASH

(you)

>mfw liberals will unironically call a Zionist Trump hating Jew a Nazi
Ridiculous

Oy vey goyim I can't be racist. Don't you see this little hat on my head? Hello?? It's a kippa. I'm Jewish.