Burgers vs all of Europe (including Russia) in a war. Who would win?

Burgers vs all of Europe (including Russia) in a war. Who would win?

Nobody

China.

Non-nuclear?
Europe and Russia
Nuclear?
Russia

europoors cant even shoot a gun without wetting their pants

BURGERS ALWAYS WIN

The jews

Hmm

The US could beat us all combined in a conventional war. Neither side could invade and occupy the other, but they'd wipe out our conventional forces many times over before we could wipe out theirs. If Nukes are used nobody wins.

They lost against a bunch of rice farmers and sandniggers in sand holes.

> Implying that the difference is not at all caused by the US massively overspending by buying a lot of expensive useless shiny shit, or the same equipment not costing as much for other countries.

In an occupation fighting guerrilla insurgency. Same thing in Iraq. The US military defeated the Iraqi military in a couple of weeks in conventional warfare, but they occupied Iraq for years and never really achieved their goals.

Their military spending is down to corruption forcing the spending, but they are actually spending. Their navy is larger and more powerful than the EU/UK/RU combined for instance. Their airforce is even more powerful than that, the second largest airforce in the world after the USAF is the fucking US Naval air arm. A lot of people really underestimate just how powerful the US military is, they forgo things like basic healthcare to have the biggest military dick on the planet bar none.

Also this. Shiny overengineered shit that will break down after first use.

So what you're saying is they lost.

The Middle East.
China wants trade partners and unassailability, not foreign clay or the world in ruins.

What do you think would have happened with those scenarios in a situation where the entire US military force was unleashed with the goal of completely destroying the country in an all out total war situation?

dont converse with literal putin cock sucking kremlie cucks. we will shart on subhuman communist mongrels

if Canada stay neutral and doesn't allow EU forces in to invade from the north it would probably be an endless stale mate. Neither side would be able to establish a beachhead on the other side of the Atlantic needed for an invasion

probably not because they need the third world to manufacture their shit because they are part of an integrated economy.

Europe alone though serves no purpose and the real challenge wouldn't be beating so much as securing enough of it before Russia rapes it to death once American protection is dropped.

you do understand you are a joke, right?

> b-b-b-but shiny!
> muh based r*ssia has epic soviet tech! its so based and not shiny!

just kill yourself subhuman commie filth

Yeah we won. More niggers died in Chicago than Americans died in our final years of those conflicts. If violence is that low and the locals still can't get their shit together that's not on us.

Hard to say. Note that the USA may also receive aid from nearby countries, as if the USA is fucked, so are they. That might be enough to turn the tide.

aper hye es

What I'm saying is (partly) that biggest doesn't necessarily mean most powerful. I get the impression that they have a lot of, as I said, shiny high-tech stuff and when everything goes according to plan they kick arse in futuristic 3D visors. Then shiny stuff malfunctions and they collide with a tanker because wat do.

burgers look out

What's the war for? Where is it fought? What are we fighting for? What's the end game? Are nukes allowed? Etc...

Yeah we're also not operating on a war time economy. We've been 'at war' for 20 years and never rationed shit, drafted anyone, or signicantly shifted out production base to supply the war effort.

In an honest to God world war scenario we'd just overrun you with hordes of cheap armor and carpet bombs.

I'm not saying Soviet / modern Russian tech is better, I'm saying it's cheaper when converted to USD you retarded piece of lard. Burger reading comprehension.

Also, rice farmers.

>rice farmers
What about them? You guys act like they decimated our military or something. But in reality we just pussy footed around then left because the guerilla warfare was a pain in the ass without killing massive civilians and the war was extremely unpopular at home. It was a poorly fought war and we should have stayed out of it, for sure, but it's not like we sent the entire US armed forced against North Vietnam with the intent to level it and rice farmers were just too much.

Fair enough. If we all just get literally all military stuff in an open field/sea then command troops to go wild the US would probably win. Actual war, not so sure. Will never happen anyway because nukes, though.

Ahahahahaahhaaa

>Entire worlds navy smaller than ours
>Most powerful air-force in the world by a mile
>bases everywhere
>Unarmed European populace
>"would you fight for your country polls"

Euro's would get fucked no nukes.
They could never even land on American soil.
However unless we were willing to go full mongol we would be stuck in the same situation as Vietnam Iraq and Afghanistan; Complete field dominance and slaughtering any resistance, however forever having to deal with guerillas and IEDs.

>Who would win
Pic related

>What's the war for?
Your Jewish masters in tel aviv want it

Never said they decimated your military in actual numbers, but they did such good job on the morale for "Vietnam Vet" to have become a meme. Not to mention that in the end the US didn't really win that war. Who says that that was the last war you'd be unable to win despite having superior well... everything.

I always look at that figure and wonder if they are really getting value for money, but I guess it costs more when you are country that is constantly at war somewhere.

Give up trying to shatter their delusions
Yurocucks can't handle the fact that an Anglosphere nation is the most powerful on the planet with nobody else coming close

Europe plus Russia by a landslide. When these countries and their resources would be fully mobilized for war it would be ridiculous.

It would be a standstill.
If sandniggers are able to down American drones using tech fuckery, imagine what a full blown modern cyber war between the combined efforts of Euros and Russian hackers vs America would look like.
Planes would be jammed to oblivion and ships would be sailing blind.
Boots on the ground would be an instant suicide for either force.
It would be the long drawn out battle, where both sides just fling missiles at each other from a good distance away and unable to establish any sort of a foothold on the opposing lands.

this

Under Pax Brittanica (1815-1914) the world was relatively peaceful
Under Pax America (1945-?) the world is relatively peaceful
During other eras, the earth was a dark and chaotic planet
Only the Anglosphere can provide relative peace

>despite having superior well... everything
Yeah but it wasn't all deployed. A fraction of our military was deployed in active combat and at that we were crippled by the guerilla warfare stuff trying not to cause too much infrastructure damage or kill civilians. Also the average soldier didn't give a shit about what they were doing, a loss meant literally nothing in terms of what the US would face. They just wanted to not die and go home.

My point is if for whatever reason the goal was to completely and absolutely crush the North Vietnamese due to possible homeland security threats (or a pre-existing Pearl Harbor like scenario had occurred), the full power of the US military was unleashed with zero regard for stupid PR shit, I don't think it's a difficult argument to make that the outcome would have been quite different.

That's leaving out we could have just nuked the entire landmass off the planet if desired.

Lot of it is pissed away on shit like shipping diesel to the ass end of the world. A gallon of diesel shipped to the COP I was at cost $250. We'd routinely have 2-3 barrels out of 50 burn in during resupply drops. Projecting force is expensive as fuck.

So did Germans. I worked with you faggots in Kandahar.

UK isn't part of Europe for much longer so they would probably join sides with USA (Anglos unite). Europe would be easy to crush, Russia would be problematic.

Case 1: Short war

USA and UK destroy European air bases, military bases, missile silos, and other key infrastructure. Brief naval battle results in minor losses for USA and UK and obliteration of Europe navies. Russia proves more difficult, terms of peace quickly obtained from Europe. Underhand deal allows Russia to expand to USSR limits and UK and USA and turn Europe into the new China.

Long conventional war: Europe again gets butt fucked. Occupation would be impossible without apathetic or supportive populations (or mass murder). Massive losses on all sides.

Nuclear war: China wins

This leaf is right.
America has the most military hardware now simply because they're constantly at war. Most of Europe isn't putting anything towards their military right now. Assuming there was some prior war preparation, Europe would dominate.

Burgers could not even beat a bunch of gook rice farmers, they'd be fucked within a week

Lel says the faggots still bringing G3s to war.

>Canada and Mexico turning anything besides homosexual.

It would be a stalemate, Europeans would never be able to invade the USA, and the USA would not be able to occupy all of Europe

You fuckers really shit the bed in Afghanistan. You'll go full 'muh Britannia' online and then be barely able to hold down a province.

>Europe could catch up to a three decade head-start because of muh Anglo powrrrr!
Lel okay. Stiff upper lip while I sink a blade between your ribs.

You wouldn't even be able to keep up with me power walking you fat sack of shit.

American cyber-warfare when compared to Russian is stone-age like. In a month the us would be thrown back into stone age, with that, plus missile to Yellowstone, air and naval superiority would come, and in within another week a 3 times larger euro army (superior european population) overunns american mainland. Amerilard gorilla resistance would exist thought die-hard Israel loving fags, but without organization and tech they'd fall in months. I'm not even kidding.

in a word we would likely lose, but we have the capacity to make it a no-win situation.

Many european countries contain sizeable US forces, the bases usually contained in a city, leaving nuking and large scale bombing out of the question.

there's no reason to think we know the full extent of the US or russia's last resort secrets.

China doesn't love or even like america, but they value above all else, stability in the global economy. They're on track to dominate it, and no one wants to dominate a giant mound of shit floating in space. they would no doubt view this as an assault on everything they've worked for since the 90's, and i don't think they would appreciate it.

even if the scenario doesn't play out that way, you'll have a depleted european and russian military, expediting china's absolute control. do you think china is going to continue to live like the chinese while europe lives a life of luxury?

Brazil and India would be considered very wealthy by this new world's standards, mexico would likely be a superpower, if by some miracle they managed to get through it unscathed.

America has the ability to go manual with its military easily and still dominate everyone
Your favela fantasies where America falls from a yurocuck zerg rush ain't happening

You power walk?
I have a rascal with a bayonet retard.

V I E T N A M

Constantly getting caught with your hand down your pants is not a sign of strength in the cyber world.

america's cyber weapons are passive and dormant. I don't think google would take kindly to california being bombed.

I S R A E L
S
R
A
E
L

Doesn't matter. Literally just throw a missile in Yellowstone and you are DONE for.

All of Europe including Russia?
That's not even fair why would you weigh Russia down like that.
America every time Europoors

Murrica hands down

Oh this is why you're mad

yes, lets make arguably the most powerful military in the world, have nothing to live for and no home to go to.

that's going to work out really great!

Oh, so now we're anglos.

Russian cyberwarfare=Shitposting on Facebook
Brazillian cyberwarfareTasering a e

Us, and the rest of the world.

literally this. Libs want america to fall but don't understand the ramifications of such a thing.

Are some of you fucking retarded? The #1 Air power is the USAF, with the #2 Air power being the US Navy Air arm. We literally have enough aircraft to bomb the shit out of 99% of Europe.

Yes, America's military is techy, but our troops are trained to operate without electronics. No troops can qualify on the rifle/weapons courses with any sort of optics/scopes.

We've been at war since our inception. I think people truly underestimate how capable of kicking ass we are. Don't let the dumbass ANTIFA faggots fool you. Americans still have fight in them.

"Europe could beat them easy". Stfu faggots. The Native Americans in our country alone could fight a guerilla war if dropped into Europe and halt you fucktards in an instant. You do realize that even in CA and NY, Americans own guns (even illegally if necessary)? The populace itself could take on a modern army, let alone our armed forces who have real, hands-on, combat-hardened training.

Eurofags enjoy these fantasy posts because we're still thriving, and you faggots are watching your women getting raped by migrants.

Most of our military is in the sea retarded hue. You would kill a lot of civillians but whoever did it would be glassed within 72 hours

Soviets couldn't even fuck up FINLAND

USA wins on both accounts. Sorry, retard.

Yellowstone? You do realize that Yellowstone and that vicinity are some of the most barren parts of the US, right? Oh wow, you'd blow up a lot of moose! Holy shit, how will we survive?

Trigger an earthquake you say? People on the west coast probably wouldn't even notice. Earthquakes are quite literally a way of life in that part of the US.

You're braindead

i think he's thinking it would trigger an eruption of the yellowstone supervolcano.

Let's also keep in mind that FINLAND. Fucking FINLAND stopped the Russians dead in their tracks.

Call us Burgers and race-mixers all you want, but Americans are pretty united overall, and share a fighting spirit. Even if you came ashore, the amount of privately owned weapons would turn it into a bloodbath for an invading army.

Our subs alone possess the capability to nuke entire chunks of nations to hell. That's just the subs. We Americans have ALWAYS prided ourselves on paying good money to make sure we have the biggest dicks around. But keep dreaming Eurofags.

Usa wont be able to attack at all. Too far, too expensive and there's no way they're going to be able to capture anything and keep it. it will all be about waiting for the cease fire because attacking the USA will be extremely costly

At first EU/Ru wont be able to do much but once the European war machine is at full steam, the USA is toast

who ever manufactured the guns wins

Yeah, probably so. But even if it did, it wouldn't do enough damage. There wouldn't be enough lava to take out the west coast. (Keep in mind, the west coast is mainly populated towards the southwest).

>Countries with less than 10 aircraft carriers

Nigger we qual with optics all the time. Why the fuck wouldn't we?

US all day
the most obvious reason is EUR/RU is like 30 different countries/languages/cultures; some of which flat out refuse to work together.

the only advantage that comes to mind is EUR/RU have like twice the US population. but i could easily see more americans wiling to fight.

>realizing you no longer need to continue fighting so you pull out is losing
Yes, it was an uphill battle, but remember around this time we switched to the garbage m16 and started to make war more politically correct.

Not even countries if I'm being honest

Note I said Anglosphere, not Anglo
There a fuckton of Anglos in America that don't identify as Anglo
America if you take away nonwhites is mostly descended from people from the British Isles (England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland)

Anglo doesn't equal English in colloquial terminology
Anglo means people from British Isles

>Finland

Especially with the ramp factor

I'm referring to electronic optics, not solar optics. Solar optics don't run out of battery, hence they are mechanical.

I'm referring to actual battery-powered optics that can die, as the one Brazilian user was referring to earlier in the post.

What kind of OP is this?

Israel, of course.

>European war machine
Yeah man, draft your young men, the muslims will keep your women safe at home.
>Oi, fight for the queen and return home to a Sharia state!
>Jolly Ho, pip pip, where do I sign up?

>Countries with no AC130s and no MOABs

Jews and niggers

The US military is pretty much a joke. Overhyped to hell.

massive bloated spending on useless technologies by military contractors who rip off the taxpayer.

t. 47%

>Calls our shit shiny and useless
>Builds sk8 ramp on carrier deck

Pretty sad to see americans think they could take all of europe. Pure adulterated delusion

You absolute morons, you retards, you literal brain dead cell. How stupid can you be? Kill yourselves. A missile exploding Yellowstone would erupt it's volcano, immediately killing some five million people and covering half the country in ash. Yeah, it's fine. It would just destroy your agriculture, factories and in months kill another half you population. It tottaly wouldn't completely hamper your war effort and spread your cheek to mongrel russian cock. But I mean it's fine.

Whoops wrong pic

You literal nigger.

Not even that, NVA signed a treaty and renegged, and when the US tried to redeploy they had occupied the beaches.
Anyone dumb enough to believe the US couldn't wipe any standing army off the face of the planet is a retard that gets infuriated when reminded of American superiority.