What kind of magic did they use?

what kind of magic did they use?

>start watching the series, expecting The Amazing Adventures of the Steampunk Engineer
>Get Attack on Titan instead

but you can use titans on everything

It could have been about Steampunk bushi fighting against monsters with their technology alone in pseudo-Tokugawa times, but instead we get the SnK treatment of magical bullshit MC and company.

It's still pretty good

I nearly fell off my seat laughing when that thing was shown

>magical bullshit MC
The only shit he gains really is immunity to future bites, lame regeneration, and the power to not die unless his heart is pierced.

Also, he still has to kill Kabane with the gun he made instead of the powers that were granted to him.

So far, he doesn't have nearly the amount of op powers like Eren does.

Which is still bullshit magical powers that don't even make sense.

Stop being autistic. The show is an empowerment fantasy for edgy teenagers. It's supposed to be that way.

Me too. NEVER GO FULL TITAN.

His powers are directly related to him having the body of a Kabane. That's what the virus mostly turned him into. It's the reason why his heart and veins glow ever so often.

Method of divination for steam or something.

You people are literally full of shit

ITT: Butthurtfags mad that their favorite anime is shit when compared to IkoMAN and friends adventures.

WIT setting industry standards and saving anime again.

WTF is the magic? So Resident Evil is magic, too, right?

Yes. No amount of science will let you punch a boulder bare-handed and survive.

Poor Re:Zero fags, right? That show's edgy as fuck

When Ikoman "punched" boulder? He drilled like a man if you know what I mean

I was referring to the infamous scene in resident evil 5 where Chris Redfield punches a huge ass boulder with his bare hands in a quick time event that has been the subject of much ridicule and continues to be so to this very day as in this moment I have just ridiculed it by comparing it to magic

>start watching the series, expecting steampunk Attack On Titan
>get pulp scifi instead

And then we got steampunk AoT.

Because he's Captain Redfield a superhero, and Ikoman just drilled shit like pro, no magic

SCIENCE

did they travel to future and stolen some technology to get this QUALITY?

Nice buzzwords