What do?

What do?

I want to stick my cock in your dads rectum

how about stop being a lowlife

Actually become an insider and find some shady shit and BTFO the entire thing, and when trust is weak among them, keep finding incriminating shit.
Abortion is the most evil thing a woman can do. A helpless fetus still 100% dependent on the mother is killed by it's own mother. Pretty evil.

Blow the roof off these kikes.

Ask her what the going rate for fetus parts is? Bc your freezer is getting full.

My name is George Soros so might be believable

Either one of these sound good

There was an attempt

you madman

>Abortion is the most evil thing a woman can do. A helpless fetus still 100% dependent on the mother is killed by it's own mother. Pretty evil.

These mother fuckers and their charlottesville bullshit.

Where the fuck were they when Killery supporters were dragging people out of their cars and beating them?

i just texted them about this thread and sent the screenshots

Someone's going to cave your faggot skull in one day, I hope you understand that while playing pretend hero on the internet that your bullshit eventually becomes real.

Whoa you sure showed me. Pack it up boys the future is female (except for the aborted ones)

you're immediately flagged as a mole for being too autistic to understand patience and subtlety. good job OP.

You're right I have no patience for this. They've texted me a dozen times before this and I don't care enough to actually do something irl with these freaks

Imagine being this bugman lmao

Lel

>Fight for our lives so we can take infant lives.
NOICE! These people are fucking scum.

>YES
swede on proxy detected

FORST : im sure youre texting with a bot, im pretty sure.

SECOND : look how lazy they are. They dont do anything. Like in a sect, they metely control the ppl to do the work for them.
This also brings plausable deniability to them.
This is pure evil, im tellin you.

You ruined it! Could have strung her on for hours. This thread could have gone all night.

KEK

ruined

Number is noted.

>leftists are as lazy as they are amoral
No shit. And it's not a bot but the responses are mostly from a script
I just wanted to get other anons involved desu

Post responses from the #, goys.

this