/CNG/ CANADIAN NATIONALISM GENERAL

Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI
ITT: Discuss politics, Canadian culture, constructive ways to unfuck our formerly respectable nation. No retarded anglo-french or international shit flinging.
Canadian Nationalist Organizations;
eurocanadian.ca/
northern-dawn.ca/
officialnpc.ca/
generationidentity.ca/
Inspirational figures;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrien_Arcand
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_A._Macdonald
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_Duchesne

Other urls found in this thread:

wix.to/t8BIABo
youtube.com/watch?v=upsZZ2s3xv8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dumping pictures of the Canada we must save.

>Lambda shield
>A fucking Leaf
Pick one you faggot these are two different symbols the mean completely different things

Post this IRL

It's the symbol of Generation Identity, the hell are you on about?

Seriously Canada is the last country that will ever have a hard-right nationalist backlash.

The symbol of Generation is called a Lambda shield you fucking leaf

> canadian nationalism
which one?, serious question

While we're dominated by neoliberal scum there's a growing reactionary sentiment that's only going to grow stronger as demographics shift and white, Canadian culture is continually spat upon.

Red pill

I'm well aware of that, it's the symbol of Generation Identity with a leaf slapped on top of it to differentiate the Canadian chapter. What's your point?

How long do you think until all statues of Victoria are banned as symbols of our racist colonist past?

In other news, I saw a Generation Identity poster on my university campus the other day. It was gone a few days later, but still pretty cool to see.

Great White North

How are things going in Southern Ontario?

>A fucking identitarian leaf

Nah, not a bad thing to be.

Is it possible to work towards moving away from the Monarchy entirely? Not even having them have representation in our government?

>In other news, I saw a Generation Identity poster on my university campus the other day. It was gone a few days later, but still pretty cool to see.
That's good to hear. There's a growing resentment among the Canadian youth, it's going to be up to us to fix this fucking mess of a country.

Legal non violent and lawful officer.

lol what are you guys going to do? The past 30-40 years of Canada has been the importation fo shit skins and niggers, they are so rooted in the actual Canadian identity now people will laugh at yoou when you tell them you want to conserve the culture the Enligh-French pioneers started. If you go all white you are accused of racism if you accept everyone else in your back where you started. Good fucking luck

My point is that Canada sucks

Can someone explain to me why southern ontario is shit?

Stop this or I'll call trudeau

which is better northern dawn or generation Canada

Whites get second nation status and reserves
Not even joking

Canadian identity has been despicably warped and sullied precisely because of our lethargy and complacency. We need to reappropriate and restore it.
I'm not really familiar with either, but Generation Identity has worked successfully throughout Europe and I think we should seek to model that.

Its not officer its fine.

Stop responding to me

It's not white

this could pass for some native group

Natives are racially aware and know demographics matter they are based.
One even lost his order of Canada for naming the jew

the ottawa and toronto are shit but rural highschools have at most 3 niggers

god bless those savages

Yes officer whatever you say officer. I'm just a humble meme farmer. I don't want any trouble

David Ahenakew[edit]
David Ahenakew was appointed to the grade of Member in 1978 for his longtime "service to Indians and Métis in Saskatchewan culminated in his election as Chief of the Federation of Saskatchewan Indians, which has revolutionized Indian education in his province."[8] Ahenakew first came under fire in 2002 after giving a profanity-laden speech. In this speech, Ahenakew called Jewish people "a disease

Get the fuck out of here northern dawn and your ivory tower cuck tier members

HOLY FUCK, OP
I was just thinking about this.
Any of you fags in Toronto? Currently doing IRL activism in Rosedale (which is 90% white).

Started making a site for this, not finished but definitely good start:
>wix.to/t8BIABo

>IMPORTANT:
If you want to do IRL activism reply to me right now. Long live Canada.

What do we do about the black farm hands fucking the white women outside supermarkets in Southern Ontario?

this desu

which one of you guys posted the identitarian poster on the JMSB building at concordia on monday? I took a picture of it but it got taken down within a few hours.

Well officer I'd say "good day to you sir" and walk away.

>Canadian Nationalism

holy fucking newfaggotry. go drink some bleach you redneck sister fucking faggot.

I saw some of those up at Carleton too. They're still up and have been for a few days

Is everyone a cop to you?

nigger, I'm being genuine. Sorry for being exalted at the fact that there's actually patriotic likeminded Canadians.

>Inb4 idc, you're a shill
If it helps you, I swear on my life I'm being real.
Any of you want to do activism, reply to me.

Again, the site I've started:
>wix.to/t8BIABo
Btw, it's only $5 a month to host this with a proper url, could def get something going.

Not agreeing with 35year old political ideology of multiculturalism doesn't make someone racist any more than it makes all Japanese racist for not being multicultural

It's damn refreshing to see this sort of thing becoming common in Canada. The Generation Identity chapter seems to be spreading rapidly.

>CANADIAN NATIONALISM

I believe you but always be cautious on this board

Can't take down women statues yet, the feminist culture will rise before the racist-statue culture.

FASHY LEAF REPORTING IN. HAIL VICTORY!

Okay Men. We live in the belly of the beast. The country where the demographic shift is happening the fastest in the world. I have my doubts that we can even succeed, but by showing the world that even in the most cucked of countries young white men and young white money will refuse to kneel at the altar of multiculturalism where the concept was invented, we will show the world that even in a fully industrialized first world country, diversity is still not a strength

youtube.com/watch?v=upsZZ2s3xv8

I am a phd student in quebec and i really want to join but i don't want to give my real name or use my credit card, for obvious reasons (they will destroy my career if they find out). What do?

Guess you could just donate money to them with say, bitcoin?

>I am a phd student
I call BS

(((you)))

When this global order of neoliberalism implodes in on itself Canada's going to be one of the first to go. They've warped our national identity so much that we're probably going to balkanize.

We're constantly told that "diversity's our strength!!" and held up globally as an example of multiculturalism but it's a massive fucking farce. We've imported a shitload of Chinese and a few select cream of the crop from MENA or India only going back ~50 years and this is supposed to be proof of multiculturalism working. After this first generation and as ethnic tensions flare up we're going to have racial conflict and daily terrorism. Leftists have set us up for a very grim future and it's up to us to restore what's rightfully ours.