JP Morgan and Other Banks Staged a Failed Attack on Bitcoin

It looks like they are circling the wagons and may stage another attack. The globalists must be defeated, friends. We must band together a destroy them.
See: TLDR: "JP Morgan and Goldman tried to crash the market and cause a run. They failed. They were expecting a much larger reaction. The bought back in BTC this morning and will likely stage another attack. Be cautious. Both have short positions, large reserves, and are heavily invested in looking like they are the only ones who understand the market. Crash market, cash out shorts, buy back in, look like Gods to the idiot fuds who give them money."

Your friend in this war,
RoosterRed

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/09/14/bitcoin-is-dropping-right-now-after-a-big-chinese-exchange-said-it-is-closing.html
nordnet.dk/mux/web/marknaden/marknadsinformation/maklarstatistik/maklare.html?marknad=Sverige&maklare=JPM
youtube.com/watch?v=gMYNfQlf1H8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another thread: There have been several others including one I made last night. This is Good vs. Evil. Decentralization Vs. Globalism.

Don't think pol gives a shit about bitcoins, but they will when it starts invading their life

Basically buying, while telling others it's a pyramid scheme.
Potentially trying to crash it, to destroy bitcon, so they can have monopoly on money supply, and or so people will listen to them. Because they were right about the crash, which incidentally they were part of creating.

God you fuckers are stupid.

Spread FUD to get the price lower. Stop trying to inform people.

If we can keep big banks away from cryptos and truly make it the people's currency then the banks will be rendered obsolete and this would literally be one of the greatest revolutions of all time.

Down with the jews!

Bitcoin rules

I am taking the opposite approach of helping my friends. See my Steemit profile. @roosterred. I'll hit Walton soon. Then a bigger fish after that.

Clowns of pol, if you ruin the banks you ruin the jew.

Please don't post the truth, I need crypto to crash again so I can buy more.

Help your friends by spreading FUD while keeping THEM informed.

Nothingburger

>buy bitcoin so i dont lose everything thread

No, it's not about getting you to buy, it's about exposing JP Morgan for being hypocrites.
The jew is afraid.

I have not purchased bitcoin before. Can either of you recommend a reliable and reputable exchange. Thanks.

that's more like it!

its a scam, they wanted selling.

coinbase/gdax (bank deposit and buying via gdax is fee free) is the most normie way to get bitcoins. kraken/gemini are fine too.

lol dude its going to drop harder next time

Coinbase.
Localbitcoins.

Actually, right about now is very chaotic. If you buy, hold it, don't sell if the price goes down, wait, it will go up and beyond.

>what is a bull trap

yup thats really it

thank you

No retard the price of btc is recovering well. That's not the issue. The issue is market manipulation by the (((usual suspects)))

does gdax allow credit card purchases? and without a fee?

Why would I ever want crypto currency to succeed?

Pol really isn't getting this one..

> without a fee
you must be the smart one in your family

>it's a leaf
Because then they win.

>JPMorgan
fuck 'em

They will catch on when its too late and continue posting jew memes into infinity

>thinking pure speculation is a good thing to invest int

Does anyone use bitcoin besides "muh price of bitcoin" memes?

ANY sign of regulation is going to drive this train into the trash bin

No regulation, just exposure.

what really happened : bitcoin is volatile and the price is at the moment highly overvalued, supported by chinese speculation largely, but speculation in general globally.

chinese got a wake-up call from their government imposing heavy restrictions on ICOs, and this spurred a pull out en masse (probably across the globe).

Bitcoin proceeds to crash, losing 2000USD off its price (!!!! THIS is fucking unprecedented)

Bitcoin hits the 3000USD mark

Chumps everywhere begin buying because they have set this number as an automatic and totally fucking arbitrary buy-back limit. They like nice round numbers.

Protip: anytime you see a market bounce at a round value, this is what is happening. it is not enough in itself to float the instrument. What will likely happen is that people who got scared by the huge drop will take advantage of the small rise in prise and sell, and the currency will begin to tank again. This time, it will probably slide right through the 2000 mark and land around 1000 which is where it is most likely to stabilize based on long-term trends.

are these the same JPMorgans that attempted to patent some bitcoin clone and got BTFOed?

I thought the price of bitcoin was dropping because all of China is in the process of cashing out right now.

Sauce: cnbc.com/2017/09/14/bitcoin-is-dropping-right-now-after-a-big-chinese-exchange-said-it-is-closing.html

Fuck off, you BUG. Bug People will be SQUASHED. We will put our boots against your fucking throats!

Yes, but this doesn't dismiss JP Morgan capitalizing on trying to crash it.
Or at the very least, they are hypocrites for telling others not to buy (it's a pyramid scheme), then goes ashed and buy large amounts themselves.

> le we must work together meme

If exchanges actually payed out, maybe. They don't have the money. Crypto is worthless to anyone getting into it now.

Because it's not fiat, duh.

sure, but OP makes it sound like JP Morgan was instrumental when they are not, they are just a greedy and frankly small-time player in this market, and what do you expect? OF COURSE they will try to use their political clout to make an easy buck.

but the truth of it is much larger, and if you dont understand what is driving bitcoin up (and down) then you are going to lose your fucking shirt.

>$1000 btc
fuck yes, CRASH IT NOW
so i can afford to buy in and then watch the price rise gradually over a couple years then cash out

This is exactly it.

>land around 1000 which is where it is most likely to stabilize based on long-term trends.
you are dumb as them. I have been watching this way too long. bitcoin is the first real private property ever created, everything else is losing value to it because nothing else is true private property

Afford to buy in? I've got news for you. The time to buy in is right now.

cool
tell us more about what is driving bitcoin up and down. i only pay $3 for my shirts so i'll be fine, but if i learn what you can teach maybe one day i'll be able to afford $10 shirts. some kind of soft organic cotton with a decent thread count

i've only got 60 bucks to invest right now and if i do that i'll be out of food money. all so i can cash out at maybe $80 tops at the end of the month. meh. i need it to crash later when i have a couple hundred i can drop in and i need it to crash hard so i can make some decent profit when it eventually comes back up

You've got fifty million kangaroos to deal with. Turn off your computer and go do that.

>he only has 60bucks

"They" are all criminals. "They" the bankers, "they" the cryptofags. Cryptofags are far more brazen criminals too, could you imagine how bad it would be if people actually used cryptocurrency for an appreciable amount of transactions?

Either way, the majority always loses. Early adopters and scam artists win with bitcoin. The "people in control" win with banks. Why should I care either way? Just another evil master to serve.

I know right? I almost feel like shooting him some Bitcoin myself. Kind of depressed now to be honest.

You're completely fucking stupid if you think people using cryptocurrency are criminals. It's the direct opposite in fact. Go get some fucking education. Go read the creature from Jekyll Island. Just do something but get the fuck off the internet and figure your brain out before you come back here.

literally every leaf including myself posting in this thread is retarded
im sorry

JP MORGAN OWNS 1,000,000 BITCOIN

conflict of interest:

a conflict between the private interests and the official responsibilities of a person in a position of trust
-mw dict.

WAKE UP Sup Forums FUCKS

What if the buy back WAS the major banks buying digital currency to put it out of circulation since it's a finite resource...

>communication through memes

Understand the struggle.

Know (((they))) must be stopped before its too late

>it's not fiat because people tell us it has value goy

Causing panic and triggering sell-offs is how the kikes play the market. Anyone too fucking stupid to see that this was just more of the same should keep their skekels in checking accounts.

both of you fucks are playing for the same team ! one even worse than the other (coin systems). inflationary ponzi schemes with no intrinsic value !

>anonymous currency which is like, its only fucking selling point
>hey guys i know who owns 1 million of them i swear

kys

Great arguments you cancerous piece of shit. You sound like a religious zealot that hangs out on /r/bitcoin. You're pretty much a mslim extremist that just believes in some other brand of garbage dogma.

Lets all just ignore silkroad and all that shit and cherry pick the miniscule legit uses of crypto that isn't hoarding/speculation/pump&dump

You're all evil garbage. Digital juew for the modern age

>they are the only ones who understand the market

Clearly, they don't.

which is why they will do anything to put it out of business

What'cha doing rabbi? You told us BTC was a scam and we shouldn't buy it rabbi.

Bitcoin is not anonymous, and there is proof that he bought. Stop being a dense faggot.

>Steemit

>tfw want to buy $200 worth and just let it sit there
>tfw always spend a few days a week completely flat broke with nothing and would be forced to sell it for some reason

any advice anons?

These people aren't stupid. they know they're too late to stop it.

They're trying to co-opt it and it's working.

See the EEA.

>user I'm in 4th world im so poor Imma starve to ded should I invest on shitcoin my last bean money which is $600MXN? pls help me user Im so fugged 3PbektLsrrQy65sZ26GKhQVbfvp5sRF2uo

Poor chap, if I was him I would start mining MAGA right now, my old GTX 750 is building the wall

>tfw Mexico paying for the wall :^)

>bitcoin is evil because people used it to buy drugs
How many drugs gets bought daily with your cuck currency?

Yeah. Same point could be made for gold except it's unlikely someone will find a bunch of bitcoin buried in the ground.

>Because they were right about the crash
>crash

Do you idiots know what a crash is or is it your first time in crypto?

Bitcoin didn't crash. Price fell but it wasn't a crash lmfao

Its anonymous in the same sense that TOR is anonymous. It's designed to be very hard to find out who is doing what but of course any system is going to have cracks. Stop being facetious.

>There is proof that he bought

yeah id love to see that.

I got banned from posting my long texts on Sup Forums. I had no choice.

JP Morgan CEO Indicted for Alleged Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Conflict of Interest, Market Manipulation, & Misrepresentation

YKYS

I technically suspect that one of the companies whose coin I looked at mass reported me (donate links, which is standard), but I can't prove it.

But I wanna see all the nerds that bought bitcoins killing themselves when it crashes

nordnet.dk/mux/web/marknaden/marknadsinformation/maklarstatistik/maklare.html?marknad=Sverige&maklare=JPM

If someone wants to make anonymous purchases, they use Monero. Stop talking about things you don't understand. Ignorance is going to be the downfall of mankind.

Bump

pinche juevo

this.

Remember: THEY ARE TRYING TO TRIGGER OUTRAGE AND REGULATIONS.

This concerns us all. The goal is to trigger regulations. Regulations they will write to make sure they are the gate keepers to Crypto. This is one of the biggest issues of our time. Globalists are attacking Decentralization head on.

A 'bull' in a market is someone who buys (goes long) and is said to push the value up. A bear is the opposite, they sell (short).

A 'bull trap' is where you think the market has reached the floor/bottom and will climb again but it hasn't and will continue to decline. It's called a trap because there's some market signs (educated guesses based off history and some math) that the price has stopped dropping but it hasn't yet.

cashless currency is the future, the ability for the state to turn off anyones ability to buy and sell? fuck, they can't wait.

they probably allowed bitcoin, possibly created it in the first place. to get the people who would normally be most opposed to cashless currency on board thinking they're sticking it to the man. getting people used to the idea that cashless currency is even possible and then...

they do exactly what you're saying they might do or something similar. it's been the plan all along. bitcoin was always a step towards cashless tyranny.

Bitcoins are worthless.

Here's the scam.

Let's imagine 10 bitcoins that cost 1 dollar each.

Now Goldman buys all 10 and fractures 1 into 10 parts which it then sells for 1 dollar a piece.

They now control 100 dollars of "value" because they artificially scarcity.

Since they can do this indefinitely the value of bitcoin is determined not upon real value but upon the uptake by consumers.

It then is loaned against by fiat and becomes a controlled asset being infinitely devalued.

Anyway good luck. The best time to sell is never.

You fucking morons.

That doesn't say they own 1 million BTC (lol), it says they own about a million (SEK not USD lololol) worth of stock in the company which runs that bitcoin exchange.

jesus fucking christ, best laugh ive had in ages, thats all of 160k USD. WOOOOOOOoo

Its also kind of funny why, if they DID own 1 million BTC, they would be trying to crash the market now instead of pumping and dumping.

You have to be a special kind of potato, folks.

Should I buy bitcoin?

if you have a time machine, yes.

This world is one big giant shithole, and people are shit.

no it's about to crash down to nothing

be more jewish

and then i strike, 60 dollars at the ready to buy a single whole bitcoin. millionaire within 10 years and i cash out before the globalists pull the plug. and then the world turns into a tyrannical cashless global currency world and my million dollars becomes useless unless i take the chip. i run off into the forest wearing my three dollar shirt to eat mushrooms.

intellience agencies compromised TOR long before they disclosed it. They typically do so by hiring researchers who know such systems many degrees beyond the brainlets who put them together. If you think that having a public ledger of all transactions makes your activities anonymous, you're about as fucking dumb as they come

Thread anthem:
youtube.com/watch?v=gMYNfQlf1H8

Let's stick it to the man

He has a time machine that goes to the future, it just takes a while.
It is smart to buy some amount of crypto and hold it for a long time. The later you buy in, the less you are able to purchase.

Probably best to wait for the dust to settle though - historically BTC has always found some low floor after a bubble and I don't think we are there yet. This reminds me of bearwhale and there is still room to go down.

Wait until BTC is no longer in the news or on people's minds, but then again we may be beyond the point of that ever being possible again by now.

my point, you fucking retard, is ARE YOU THE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY?

NO?

Then you dont fucking know who owns what bitcoin, do you?

I want them to do it again so the newfags sell and I can buy more when it's low. I bought in the China ban dip and it was barely advantageous.

Bitcoin isn't designed to be anonymous. If you think it is, you're the one missing the point.

Lol all of the first time investors have no idea how ruthless and how miserable market makers can make them. You better be ready to have daily 25-30% swings and stop loss raids that make you think Satoshi just dumped his entire wallet.

Bankers...? Inflating a currency to defate it later? Why... I've never heard of such a thi-

oh.... Soros
nvm