You train in your gym and this guy dempsey rolled your girlfriends ass

You train in your gym and this guy dempsey rolled your girlfriends ass.
What do you do?

anti-anti-anti dempsey roll

Shoot his fucking ass.

Wake up.

Just do a counter :)

use all my muscle oxygen to trace a straight line on a paper and show it to his face

Did my gf do something to deserve it? I'd need to know the details to know how fast I should run away.

take her to the hospital immediately

I block it with my head and guts.

she stepped on miyatas foot.

ippo in his peekaboo stance would probably be lower than the average user's belt

This guy walks in and slaps your waifu's ass. What do you do?

rape casca.

thank him for making my waifu real

I stick to the basics.

This. I counter his ass and I pretend to be beaner. Because mexicans are invicibles on this

Call Mayweather

Have a long dialogue about why his actions were offensive and dishonorable to boxing. And then point out that he has to smash another girls ass because he'll never get together with his girlfriend.

Then while his mind is broken, take my girlfriend and leave.

Call the police, and tell them there is a 5'2 manlet jap sexually assaulting women.

Depending of how much oxygen left in my muscle I'll either get punched for 20 chapters then win with a counter or just kick him.

Grab his dick.

Isn't boxing about punching the other guy?
What the fuck is he doing?

Take out his other eye or wait another month or two then come at him when the suit made him into a cripple.

>Mayweather
What so he can run around the ring taking pot shots?

Building momentum

Hug him until the ref breaks us up. Then immediately rush him and keep the pressure applied so that he can't use the outdated technique properly.

>the head movement he uses for the Dempsey

He's begging to get cro cop'd

Put him on a luxury cruise.

What are you gonna do when he gets so much air in his muscles

I have a girlfriend?

>Isn't boxing about punching the other guy?
That's half of it, the other half is not getting punched by the other guy.

>You will never see Cro Cop dominate with roundhouse kicks to the head again in your lifetime

How is the manga after the anime? Is it more of the same "get up boy you still have oxygen in ya" or does it get legit hype?

ippo becomes shit

PUNCH HARDER

>Sup Forums
>having girlfriends